Santo Diablo Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time she didn't pass out. She leaned in once her orgasm subsided and planted a huge kiss on me. She held it for a few minutes, refusing to release me, all the while forcing her tongue into and around mine. When she pulled back, she smiled, stood up, and started getting her hair under control. The other women came over and each kissed me, telling me they had a great time and didn't want it to end. Neither did I, but we were all exhausted and fell asleep quickly while holding each other.

The next day we were all tired and spent the day talking more about how we saw the family operating, their new jobs, and life. I called Ann and told her to start employment contracts for the three women, and if everything worked out tomorrow, they would be in to sign them on Monday. I called Isabella, and she gave me a rundown on how the week went and how each woman handled it.

Amanda, Megan, and Stephanie's full personalities were out, and I enjoyed each one. It was a shame they kept them hidden under the strict rules they lived under. I hoped William would learn to better care for the women and allow them to be themselves. Either way, when they were with me, I would take care of them.

I arrived back home mid-morning with the women. I had them wear comfortable clothes, less dressy than the requirements William had them under, and made them wear their hair down. I also told them to speak their minds. No punishments would come their way if they said anything negative about William, Brian, or Alex. If they felt threatened, or otherwise didn't want to remain with any of the men, they had a place with me.

We walked in the door and Isabella greeted us. A few moments later, the other women came around the corner. The men had them follow their rules for clothing; they dressed nicely, and all wore makeup. After receiving hugs and kisses from everyone, we all joined the men in the living room. I greeted them and we made small talk for a few minutes before arriving at the matter at hand. I began, "This has been an eye-opening week for me, and I'm sure for you all as well. How does everyone feel it went?"

Isabella spoke up, but William cut her off, "Isabella, we've been over this. You need to ask permission to talk if you have something to say."

Isabella looked at William and smiled, saying, "Do you see Rich sitting there? I take my cue from him, not you. We lived under your rules this past week, but when Rich walked through the door that ended. I'll tell you what I think. William is a strong dominant, he has that quality about him that makes people listen to him. However, he doesn't step out from behind his rules long enough to see what effect those rules are having. He ordered us around and punished us when we didn't live up to his standards. Every woman in the house obeyed him and the other men, but none of our hearts were in it."

William countered, "That's because we only had a week together."

"That's not true." Isabella retorted, "I could live with you for a year, and if you continued exactly how you did this past week, I would never dedicate myself to you the way we are to Rich and each other. You would command my body, but not my heart and soul."

"I don't believe that's the case." William replied, then looked at Amanda, Stephanie, and Megan. "Look at our women. They've accepted their roles and they all dedicate themselves to us." He paused for a moment, then said, "I see Rich had the other women dress down for today, but they know the rules I have. Since this is over, I want our women to put on some makeup and put their hair up before we continue."

Amanda and Megan stood up, ready to do as William instructed, but Stephanie remained seated. Amanda and Megan looked back and motioned for Stephanie to follow, but to no avail. The two women didn't know what to do, but after a few moments they walked out of the room to do as William instructed.

"Stephanie, I gave you an instruction." William admonished her, "I expect you to follow it. You have already earned a punishment, don't make it worse for yourself."

"I've decided, William." Stephanie replied, looking nervous, "I belong to Rich. I wasn't sure until just now, but I'm giving myself to him. Sorry, Brian, for springing this so suddenly. I care for you, but I've never fallen for anyone the way I've fallen for Rich in the last week. I haven't even talked to him about this, so I apologize for springing this on you as well, Rich."

"I've come to a point that the relationship I have with Brian isn't want I want any longer. This past week I experienced domination, which is what I want from a man, but Rich did it in a way that showed me I can submit fully to him and be myself. I hope, Rich, that you accept me. I will understand if you don't, considering you have five wives. If you don't feel the same way, or I would be too much of a burden, then I'll just move out and get a place of my own. I don't want that, but I will accept it."

This was a big chance for Stephanie. I had not talked to her about it, and for all she knew, I didn't see her in that way. She burned her bridge with Brian and William before she knew if she had a place to land on the other side. That told me she was serious about leaving Brian, and it had little to do with me.

"I'm sorry, Brian, William, I didn't intend for one of your women to leave." I told them, "That was not what this week was about. Stephanie, you will always have a place with me. I'll discuss this with you when we finish here."

Stephanie breathed easier, but still looked nervous. She focused her attention on me and she refused to look at William or Brian. Alex exerted no dominance over her, so she wasn't exactly leaving him.

"William, I wanted to hear from the other women, but that can wait." I addressed him, "Let me clue you in on what this week was actually about. My women were testing all three of you to see what your true personalities are. You can look on it as an extended interview. I want to offer you a position as the President of Santana International, our flagship company that all of our businesses flow through. I need people I can trust and that will be loyal, and I see no better choice than my family."

"So, all of this was a test?" William asked. "I don't know what to say. You could have been honest with me."

I answered, "That would have defeated the purpose. I also wanted to see just how you ran your household and the women. I also have a reason for that. You can use some tempering in your rules, and you definitely need to work on caring more for the women. As the President of Santana, you will have thousands of employees around the world that you will be responsible for. You cannot just make rules and enforce them without knowing your employees. If you can't care for and motivate your own family, you have little chance of successfully running a multi-billion dollar business."

"Many companies run themselves into the ground by not caring about their employees." I continued, "They treat their people like trash, and hire new ones. We don't do that. Our employees stay with us because we treat them well, pay them well, but they also know we care about them. As I mentioned, we do some things that are not entirely legal. Our employees will protect us and our secrets because of how we value them. I need you to continue that."

Amanda and Megan returned, now sporting more makeup, and they put their hair up. I asked them to tell William how they felt about the past week.

Amanda went first, "My relationship with Brian is my first submissive relationship. I thought that was how all of them were. This week, however, Rich showed me that a man can be dominant, control his women, and still allow us to be ourselves. I will not go back to the old way of doing things. You treat us like children. Hell, we can't even talk unless we have permission. I've never liked that, but I put up with it because I love Brian. I don't mind your discipline, and rules are necessary. However, take the time to get to know us, take care of us, and care more about us than your rules."

Megan echoed what Amanda said. She was William's wife, so she was careful not to hurt his feelings. "I love you William." Megan told him, "And I'm not going anywhere. However, I miss you treating me like your wife. When you started dominating Amanda and Stephanie, I just became one of the women. I married you, not the other men. I enjoy my submission to all of you, but I should have a special place with you, William, as your wife. You should care about me, my feelings, my ambitions. Right now, I don't feel that you do."

I sat through a verbal lashing in the past, like William was taking now. It was not fun, but it was something he needed to hear. I learned from it when my women told me I was screwing up. Now, we would all see if William would learn his lesson.

"I am so sorry." William replied, "I never meant to make any of you feel like that. I thought that was how a dominant treated a submissive. I feel bad for not considering what effect it was having on the three of you. I promise to talk with you and change my style to better suit what you need. Stephanie, if I promise to change, will you reconsider leaving Brian?"

Amanda and Megan looked confused. They were out of the room when Stephanie made her announcement. Stephanie explained to them her desire to move in with me, then said, "No, William. I've made my decision. Only part of it is because of the way you treated us. The chief part has to do with how I feel about Rich. Brian, I thought I loved you. You were the first man I fell for. After spending the week with Rich, I now know what I felt wasn't love."

"I don't want to hurt your feelings, Brian, but since the week started I haven't been able to get Rich out of my head." Stephanie continued, "When I'm not with him, he's all I can think about. When I'm with him, all I want to do is serve him, to please him. I'm sitting here scared to death that I've disappointed him and he won't accept me. I have never felt this way about a man before and everything inside of me is screaming for me to hold on and not let go. I need to listen to that."

"Stephanie, don't feel bad." Brian finally spoke up, "I care for you deeply, and always will. You are a wonderful woman, but I've always known you were never destined to spend the rest of your life with me. I could tell by the way you always held back. I saw glimpses of your personality at work, but that never translated to home. You were with me, but always looking for something else. I knew that's why you didn't want to marry me, but I also knew you enjoyed your submissive relationship. If I had to lose you to someone, I'm just glad it was a man that can take care of you, and I can see no better person for you than my son."

Stephanie cried. She later told me it was from stress and relief. She was worried it would crush Brian when she left, and she was happy that he accepted it and understood. She was still worried about how I would react. Amanda and Megan held her until she stopped.

William accepted the position before I told him about his salary and profit sharing, then almost passed out when I did. I would also pay the others well and all share in the company profits. Overnight I created five more millionaires. After giving them the honey, it was time to give them the vinegar. I explained why I paid them so well. I informed them of all the businesses we were involved in. I covered our involvement in stopping the human trafficking trade, and how dangerous it would be for anyone associated with us, especially for my family.

I went over our less than legal history. I explained almost all of us carried a body count. They would soon meet two other family members, Susan and Roger. While not strictly family, we considered them family. Susan had the highest body count, followed by Roger, then Julie and Penny, me, and finally Isabella.

William's eyes grew large, and while looking at the women, asked, "If they're that dangerous, why did they let me dominate them this week. Hell, I fought Isabella, then whipped her ass. She, or any of the women, could have stopped me."

He looked scared and found a new respect for the women. Isabella answered, "William, it was because we allowed you to. We all have had defensive training, some more than others. To prove my point, Julie and Penny, please show William what you're capable of."

We all looked at the two women sitting in chairs next to each other. They moved slightly, then their arms flew forward. Before William knew what was happening, four knives were embedded in his chair arm, inches from his hands. He jumped back, almost tipping the chair backward and him with it.

"Where the hell did those come from?" William said, looking like he was about to piss himself.

I shook my head and said, "Ladies, did you have to ruin another chair? I just bought that, and it is part of a set."

Julie and Penny just laughed, looking proud of themselves. Everyone was laughing except for William, who still looked stunned.

"Julie and Penny almost always have knives on them." I continued, "They're Black Widows, our version of assassins. Susan, who you will meet soon, is also one. Now, to make your life a little more exciting, I want you to continue your discipline. I meant it when I said you need to get out from behind your rules more and care for the women, but I can see discipline can help the family, and the business. When I'm out of town, William, you will take over for me. You will have open door privileges in my house, along with Brian when I'm not here."

"All of our women are submissive, and it benefits them to have someone checking in and overseeing them. You will also discipline them at work. The only ones that won't work for or answer to you at work are Beth and Julie. They both work only for me. Beth doesn't travel with me, so she will answer to you at home when I'm gone. Julie travels with me everywhere I go, so you won't see her much."

"How am I supposed to control and punish them after seeing what I just did?" William exclaimed, still worked up, "Hell, right now I'm afraid to get near them."

Everyone laughed, including Brian. Brian knew about the Black Widows and the capabilities of all my women. That's probably why he didn't interfere when Isabella was wrestling with William. He knew William was the only one in danger of getting hurt.

"As Isabella said, William, because they will let you. Just understand, you need to care for them first, then discipline only when necessary. As their dominant, you will have access to them in whatever capacity you desire, including sex. All of my women enjoy submitting sexually to men, and all of them will have sex with whoever I tell them to."

I looked at Stephanie to see her reaction. She looked at me, a little surprised, but rolled with it. I would talk to her later. I continued, "Part of your dominance will be servitude and sex. You'll have to find a balance between that, respect for each woman, and caring for each one."

"Just remember, they allow you to do that because it's what they want." I explained, "If you refuse to dominate them, you're not giving them what they desire. Sex is part of that. If you remove that, you will lose their respect because you're not providing them the attention they seek. If you remove punishments, they won't listen to you. Your rules will have no bite."

"You'll figure it out, and if you overstep, you'll find out quickly." I told him, "Amanda, Megan, and Stephanie will also go through defense training, the same training Julie and Penny went through. They won't be Black Widows, but they'll be able to protect themselves and this family. You will need to keep them in line knowing they're deadly, but if you take care of them, you never need to worry about their training turning on you. They will use that to protect you, and believe me, I never feel safer than when Julie and Penny are by my side."

"To clarify our positions," I continued, "The only person you answer to at work is me, William. There, my word is law. You will not have to worry about me interfering in your personal life, you will run your house the way you like. While I'm here, I will run my house. The only time you will have any say in my house is when I'm out of town. At that point, my women will fall under your rules. I don't want you trying to figure out how I would do something, I need you to portray confidence to my women. I don't expect you to be an asshole, and if you ever do, you'll probably wake up with a few bumps and bruises. If that happens, figure out what you did wrong, and I'll deal with the women when I return."

"What stops your women from doing that to you?" William asked.

"Nothing." I answered, "They can take me out quickly, and I know it. That's not why I treat them well. I love each of them and their happiness is my primary concern. They know this, so when I must discipline them, or I'm just in the mood to play, they submit to me. You need to work up to that, and it won't happen overnight. The women will help you understand what you do wrong and help you improve. Listen to them. You will become a better dominant if you do."

"When I'm home, you are welcome in my house anytime." I explained, "However, you will need my permission to use any of my women unless we've worked out another agreement. This goes for the other men as well. Like I said, when I'm gone, you have full run and can do as you please. I will not use your women in your house unless I ask you first. All the rules I'm putting down go both ways. When I'm home, you will not punish my women in my house. You may not share my women with anyone outside of our family without my permission. That goes for when I'm home and when I'm not."

"You run Santana, and oversee the other businesses, but you do it for me." I continued, "Therefore, all the women, and men, ultimately answer to me. At work, I can call on any of them. I may punish the women, or use them sexually, that is my prerogative. I will train them as Black Widows, and while that won't be their jobs, I may use them in that capacity occasionally. This will put them in situations that are dangerous. If I use them as my security, I may require them to have sex with others. It's part of the job and the world we operate in."

I announced to everyone, "You will have the jobs I've offered you, but I can move you to another position if I need to. With the five new family members and my existing family, I have surrounded myself with people I have confidence will help me run Santana for years to come. The people in this room, along with Susan and Roger who you will meet, represent the core of our business."

"Santana is more than just a company, it's part of our family's identity, and it is near impossible to separate one from the other." I continued, "Santana is who we are. For us, and now our new family members, there is no work-life balance. The company is your life, and your life is the company. You are all now millionaires, but it comes at a cost. If you don't think you can live that way, tell me now. I expect full dedication, both to this family and to the company."

Everyone was on board and looking forward to staring. I noticed Nicole looking a little uneasy. When we finished up and everyone started socializing and drinking, I approached her. I had a feeling she would be unhappy with another woman in the house taking up my attention, and I prepared to reassure her it wouldn't change anything. What she told me surprised me, but looking back, it shouldn't have.

"Rich, Stephanie's decision gave me the confidence to make one of my own." Nicole explained, "I want to live with Brian. I'm sorry. I love you, but I can see a life with Brian will make me happier and more satisfied. This past week I've spent primarily with him and I've had a wonderful time."