Santo Diablo Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An hour must have passed, with the women alternating, then taking a break to breathe, only to start up again. I took a break myself and had them make out while sitting on my lap. It was hot to watch them get to know each other, and I made a mental note to have them repeat that. The first to reach orgasm was Stephanie, and I reached mine when Beth had hers. We all sat back, with my arms around them on either side of me, and watched Brian and Roger finish the women with them.

Not long after, Penny, Julie, and Alex came out. Alex had an enormous smile on his face. Julie told me they both fucked Alex every way they could think of. Alex was a little shy, so the women told him he needed to be more dominant. They had him spank each of them. Penny described the spanking as soft pats, hardly making an impression. They ridiculed him, making fun of him until they pissed him off, then he laid into their asses. First, he beat Penny's ass bright red, then put Julie over his knee and tanned her hide. They congratulated him and told him that's how he should do it from now on.

They tried to get him to be aggressive and rough, but he wasn't that into it. He told them spanking is one thing, but he didn't want to hurt them by doing anything beyond that. Penny said Alex was just a nice guy, and while they thought he could be a dominant, he wouldn't be as strong as me or his brother. In fact, Alex enjoyed it more when the women led the way. They didn't sense he was submissive, but just wasn't an assertive person.

They asked him if he was in charge of the women, if his brother couldn't do it, what would he do. He told them he would look after the women and take care of them. When asked about discipline, he said he could punish the women. Spanking didn't bother him, and he considered that an effective punishment. They both admitted that, if I put him in charge of the women, he would need some instruction.

The only two that were not out with us were Susan and William. Just when I thought it would be a good idea to check on them, William walked out. Right behind him was Susan, and she looked rough. She was naked, carrying her clothes. I could see whip marks up and down her body, and when she turned, I could see her ass was an angry shade of red with bruises and welts forming. Her eyes were puffy, obviously from crying, and her makeup ran down her face. She had disheveled hair, and I also noticed cum dripping down the inside of her thighs. William worked Susan over.

William walked in front of Roger, who looked like he was a little surprised. William announced, "I brought your wife back. Next time she won't give me such a hard time, will you Susan?"

Susan, still looking down, said, "No sir. I will follow your instructions."

William replied, "Good girl. Show your husband what happens when you don't listen, then you can get dressed."

Susan did a slow turn, showing all of us every mark on her body. She then slowly put her clothes back on, grimacing while she did, but left off her corset and knives. Susan walked over to me and the women to grab a drink. Roger looked at William and said, "Good job. Now, I don't expect you to do that much damage unless she deserves it. A good man shows restraint, but can still keep his women in line. If I find out you're needlessly abusing Susan, or any of the other women, we will have words. So long as you keep yourself under control, you may discipline or use Susan when you want, as I will Megan. Get my permission at home, but she's all yours at work."

Megan was sitting on Roger's lap, naked, and he patted her on the ass as he said that. Megan smiled at William, then leaned in a kissed Roger before standing up and rejoining her husband.

I looked at Susan. She was slowly making her way across the room. When she finally made it over to us, I asked her, "Are you ok? He did a number on you. Did you at least enjoy it?"

Susan looked up at me, smiled, and said, "That was incredible. Roger gave up treating me like that when the club broke up. I enjoy when a man dominates me, as I've told you before."

"I thought you took over the house, gave up the submission." I replied.

"Yes, I did, but not by choice." Susan answered, "The past ten years I've had to run the house because Roger checked out. The club broke up and he lost interest in dominating me. He came home and only wanted to play with his guns and work on his bike. We would go months without having sex. I love him, and I would never leave him. However, not having sex was frustrating. I felt sorry for him, though. He lost his desire. Thank God for you and the rest of the family. If not for our visits, I would have lost him long ago. And by losing him, I mean he would have either left or swallowed his gun."

"You, Penny, and work were the only things keeping him going." Susan continued, "He always looked at you as another son, and after Ben, it overjoyed him you turned out like you did. He was beside himself when Penny received her Doctorate and became a medical doctor. He still talks about that like she just received it yesterday. I just wish I was in there somewhere, but I think I was a reminder of what he had and lost."

Susan looked sad, but continued talking, "I hope with Brian back Roger can recapture some of his enthusiasm for living. He shocked me when he said he was rejoining the family. I asked him about that many times, but he told me he had no further interest in dominating women. I thought he lost his appetite for it. That sucked, because it was one of his biggest traits that attracted me. Now I realize he hadn't lost it, but again, it reminded him of what he gave up."

I poured Susan a drink, and she swallowed it all in one shot. She grimaced, then said, "William is something else. Once he found his footing, he completely dominated me. He started barking orders, and I didn't know which way was up. One minute I was sucking his dick, then I was over his knee getting my ass whipped, then I was fucking him. He started whipping me with one of your whips, and I don't think he missed an inch of skin. My pussy is burning where he lashed it with a leather flogger. He can be rough when he wants to, and I loved every minute. I was so deep in my headspace that I reached peace. He was whipping me, fucking me, and all I could think about was how happy I was."

So, we had our family back together, and new family members added in. It was a new day, and I hoped one that would bring good fortune. I knew together we were strong. If our new members filled in the way I envisioned, we would be even stronger. We would need that strength as we moved forward to meet the challenges that were ahead of us.

William walked up to me and said, "Rich, I wasn't sure if you were trying to help me or setting me up to get my ass kicked. I took Susan back to your office and didn't know what to expect. I was a little nervous, and she pushed back, trying to rattle me. It made me angry, but I kept my calm. I remembered what you and Roger said. I needed confidence. I started telling her what I wanted, but this time without wavering, and she listened."

"That woman is crazy." William continued, "The rougher I was with her, the more she wanted. There were times I thought I was going too far, but she wanted more, telling me exactly what she wanted me to do. Is that what you were talking about? My job isn't to make the women do what I want, but to give them what they want from me. Is that what you were telling me?"

"That's exactly right." I answered, "You'll still have to enforce the rules, but don't let the rules impede you talking care of the women. Susan likes it rough, so does Julie, but Penny not so much. Isabella won't fully submit to you unless you overwhelm her, and she will fight you until you do. That's why I say you need to know the women. To take care of them, know them. To supervise them, know them. To discipline them, know them. Knowing them always comes first. You're not in charge, William, they are. They just allow you to guide them by controlling them. That's the secret."

"I understand now." William replied, then sharing more of his time with Susan. "When I told Susan to strip, she removed her clothes, but she had a corset underneath. When she removed that, she took out twelve knives. Penny and Julie threw knives that barely missed me, and they were across the room. Who are these women?"

"They're your family now, William." I answered, "And our responsibility."