Sapphic Tournament Ch. 02

Story Info
Practice gets steamy followed by a steamy shower.
1.6k words
4.63
4.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer was slightly annoyed as she walked over to the door. Things were just getting hot when they knocked, so whoever it was better have a good reason as far as she was concerned.

Through the glass of the door, she her trainer, Riley. Riley ended her competitive career, just as Jennifer's and Hanna's started. In fact she beat the pair in her last tournament. Impressed with the raw chemistry they had, she offered to coach them to help refine their skills.

"Oh my god I forgot we had drills today." Jennifer groaned just before letting her coach in. "Sorry." She sighed as she grit her teeth.

"Don't worry about it." Riley giggled. "At least you're both here."

"Oh my god I forgot to tell you." Jennifer said shaking in excitement. "We've been invited to compete in Bulgaria."

"That must be the tournament for up and comers. That's great, but we'll have to train hard if you want to win." Riley remarked.

"Oh I'm looking forward to training for this." Jennifer said with a cheeky grin. No doubt she was imagining more moments with Hanna like the one they just shared.

"Well that's good to hear." Riley replied with a look of suspicion. She could tell there was some hidden context behind Jennifer's excitement, but chose not to dwell on it.

Hanna walked out from the main room tying her hair into a ponytail with a red face. "Sorry we forgot it's been a crazy morning." She sighed greeting Riley.

"It's no problem let's just get down to the beach and practice." Riley sighed before leading the girls out the door.

Once they arrived on the beach, Riley had the girls start practice by stretching. She noticed they were holding assisted stretches a little longer than normal and were also constantly blushing and giggling. She quickly remembered Jennifer's behavior early, she seemed giddy. That's when it dawned on her, they had sex with each other.

She wasn't a stranger to intimacy with other women herself, one of her fondest memories was of a celebration that got rather steamy. It was with her first partner Helena after they won a tournament Miami. They drank too much champagne, things quickly spiraled out of control, and before she knew it she found her head between her partner's legs.

After realizing what was going on, Riley spent the entire practice thinking about sex. She'd remember the vivid details of her own experience, and she'd also imagine what transpired between Hanna and Jennifer. Having spent so much time around them, she didn't really take note of their looks, but as she ran a passing drill, she found herself admiring the girls. Every serve Hanna made she'd notice how her breasts jiggled, and as Jennifer would brace herself to pass she'd notice her firm bottom. She was quickly becoming aroused causing her to be only half present.

"Great job." Riley said desperately trying to appear as if she was paying attention.

"Are you sure?" Jennifer asked. "I'm feeling a little off."

"Don't worry you're doing great." Riley answered as she covertly stared at Jennifer's bottom. Suddenly an idea came to her, if she found a way to critique Jennifer's form she'd get a chance to feel her bottom. "Actually...Let's see you hit one more." She suggested.

As Hanna's serve came over the net, Riley watched as Jennifer braced to pass. Lucky for her she was able to find a flaw, Jennifer was too dug in when she passed the ball. "Now that you mention it you are a bit too dug in." Riley commented after tossing the ball back to Hanna. "Here let me show you." She said as she stood closely behind Jennifer. "You're way down here." She said guiding her student's hips down into the posture she observed. "Now the best thing to do is to make an adjustment step. Like this." She guided Jennifer's left leg forward having sneakily put her hand on her bottom.

"Oh I get it." Jennifer gasped playfully giving her coach a coy smile. "That's much better."

"Happy to help." Riley giggled as she walked over to Hanna's side of the court.

Jennifer had picked up on Riley's intentions almost instantly, and was quite receptive to them. Ideas of a threesome with Hanna and Riley started circulating in her mind. She started checking out her coach. She noticed her muscular legs and shapely bottom. Her breasts were not as large as Hanna's, but were still enticing. She pictured herself on all fours, her face buried between Hanna's legs while her fellow blonde rimmed and fingered her from behind.

On the other side of the court Riley was setting up the drill for Hanna. Having noticed her breasts would bounce heavily with each serve, she imagined how soft they must be and desperately wanted to touch them. "Alright serve us a few." Riley instructed as she stepped back to observe Hanna's form.

Hanna forgot to put a bra on before heading out because of what had transpired with Jennifer earlier. She thought that if she put a hoodie on that it would be less noticeable, but she was quick to pick up on how captivated her coach was with each bounce. At first she was embarrassed, she'd always tried to be more modest, but after thinking more about her morning with Jennifer, she was welcoming to the attention.

"Is my form okay?" Hanna asked her coach in a flirty tone that was less than subtle. "Are there any adjustments you'd suggest?"

"Yeah. Straighten up your arms when you pass." Her coach answered as she picked up on the undertones.

"Like this?" Hanna giggled sticking her arms too far out

Riley walked up behind Hanna pressing her body against her student's. "No Like this." She said as she guided Hanna's arms back slightly into the perfect position. Although, she could pass effectively in that posture, what made it perfect was the "accidental" slip of the hands that allowed Riley to touch her student's breasts. "Sorry." She giggled with a coy smile.

"Don't worry things happen." Hanna replied with a smile of her own.

Practice would go on for a few hours, but it wasn't as rigorous as one would imagine practice for an international competition would be. There was a lot of keen observations, just not so much on technique.

"Say why don't we shower off a bit and you go for a swim in the pool?" Hanna suggested.

"Yeah that sounds like a great idea." Jennifer replied.

Although the opportunity was all she could hope for, Riley had to decline. "I'd love to, but I have other students to coach." She sighed. "I'll see you girls tomorrow morning though."

The girls were saddened that their coach wouldn't be able to join them, but not too saddened. They flirted and giggled all the way to the women's shower stalls. Seeing that only one was in order, Jennifer got an idea.

"Well it looks like we can get back to where we left off sooner than expected." Jennifer giggled.

"Out here?" Hanna blushed.

"Sure why not? We both need to wash the sand off." The blonde giggled.

Hanna stood there blushing. She was both excited and apprehensive, but before she could answer, Jennifer made the decision for her by pulling her into the shower. The girls were kissing the instant the stall door shut. Things were moving fast, but there was one problem, they were still clothed

"Shouldn't we shower?" Hanna giggled having lost all apprehension

"You're right." Jennifer answered before helping her friend out of her hoodie. Then like she was unwrapping a candy bar Jennifer pulled down Hanna's shorts and panties. Hanna had small patch of well trimmed pubic hair. "I like it." The blonde smiled just before kissing up and down the brunette's long legs.

"Shouldn't you be naked too?" Hanna giggled biting her bottom lip.

Jennifer just smiled as she stood back up and undressed herself, and once she was naked, Hanna quickly pulled the blonde back in closer wanting to feel up and down her muscular tan body. She wanted to feel Jennifer's smaller but ample breasts against her body and firm muscular bottom in her hands.

"You're like a perfect sculpture." Hanna said as she playfully smacked her friend's bottom before taking a handful.

"You're not so bad yourself." Jennifer giggled before giving her friend a kiss. "Shall we?" She asked before turning on the water. The answer she got was a passionate kiss, signifying a yes.

The girls explored each other's bodies as the warm water washed the sand off of them. Hanna grabbed Jennifer's bottom as Jennifer suckled Hanna's breasts.

Soon the blonde would start kissing down the length of her friend's body. "I've been wanting this all day." She said before gently kissing Hanna's clit.

Kissing quickly turned to turned licking and sucking. "Yes. Yes. Yes." Hanna panted as she ran her fingers through Jennifer's hair. "Don't stop."

The brunette started to feel weak in the knees. She'd never felt anything like this. Sex with Dylan had been more about him. He'd give her oral, but never long enough to make her orgasm. He'd just do it until he was hard and then he'd start thrusting into her. Jennifer was different, Hanna could tell that she was as much a considerate lover as she was a considerate person.

"Oh god!" Hanna moaned as she orgasmed.

The girls would finish showering and get dressed. They'd walk past a group of women who undoubtedly had no clue what just happened between them. This made the girls feel even more naughty.

"How can I return the favor?" Hanna giggled as they walked.

"Oh I'll think of something." Jennifer answered.