Sapphire Lane - The Adoptee Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The brunette rubbed her fingers across her labia then up to her clitoral hood which she knew sheltered the most sensitive part of her pussy, and began to gently stroke it with a wet finger, moaning slightly at the pleasurable sensation. She started very slowly and tenderly, but as she became more aroused by her touch, her finger pressed against her clit more firmly, and she changed her rubbing to a circular motion she found was more pleasurable than rubbing up and down.

Thoughts of Zafira filled her mind; remembering when the woman had scrubbed between her legs with the washcloth in the bathtub, or the image of the woman led naked on the massage table with her perfect breasts and ass that Cassidy had held in her hands. She knew she shouldn't be thinking of her mommy when she did this, and desperately tried to fantasise about someone else instead with the Latina woman, Lela Veracruz, that she had met on the walk this morning the first to come to mind however despite how hot the woman was, her mind kept returning to Zafira.

The girl rubbed her clit even harder, experiencing for the first time what waves of tingling pleasure it could send across her body, making her moan out loud, and thankful she had the noise of the shower to drown them out as wouldn't want her adopted parents to hear what she was doing in the family bathroom if they passed by the door. She slowly slide down into a deep squat, her back resting against the wall of the shower with the warm water hitting her perky breasts and running down her tummy which only added to her arousal, as she continued the circular rubbing of her clit.

Cassidy's body tensed then began to tremble, and she couldn't stop herself moaning even louder in pleasure, putting her free hand over her mouth to muffle the noise. Her knees shook, and Cassidy cried out at the intense burst of pleasure she felt in her clit that spread across her entire body, down to the tips of her toes. During the orgasm, Cassidy felt a sudden urge like she was going to pee, and her mind was too caught up in intense ecstasy that she didn't resist, feeling a wave of wetness in her vulva as clear liquid squirted out her urethra in little bursts, one even splashing against the shower door.

Cassidy slumped down on the floor of the shower, feeling her entire body relax as she removed her hand from her clit, closing her eyes peacefully for twenty seconds which felt far longer. The teen guessed she must have experienced her first orgasm, and couldn't believe the intensity in pleasure her body had felt. She remembered the fluid that had erupted out of her as she climaxed, thinking she had peed than remembering she had once heard that some woman squirted during sex. She had never really thought about it, and didn't know what squirt really was, but it had felt good and was glad she thought of an explanation that meant she hadn't just lost control of her bladder.

The peaceful pleasure of her post-orgasm stupor however slowly was replaced with a feeling of guilt as Cassidy realised she had just masturbated thinking about her adopted mother. No one but her would ever know, but she felt perverted and guilty at fantasising about the woman, but it was her first orgasm after all so she supposed things were bound to be a bit weird...

Cassidy decided that instead of her pyjamas, she would wear the babydoll lingerie her mommy had brought her at the mall, which was bound to please the woman, and would be her way of secretly making up for thinking inappropriate thoughts about her mommy.

She dried off, cleaned her teeth, then went to her bedroom wrapped in a towel, and got the babydoll out the drawer along with a pair of the matching pink lace panties. She dressed in the nightwear, and looked at herself in the mirror. The garment was sort of like an extremely lightweight sheer lace dress that was slightly thicker around the breasts so hid her nipples however the rest of her body was visible under its pink transparency. The front of it opened under her breasts so her tummy was left exposed as well as her crotch. It did look nice on her, though Cassidy felt her pyjamas were more practical, but would wear it to please her mommy.

Zafira came in on her way to bed. "Aww, you've got on your new babydoll! It looks so pretty on you; I can't wait to see you in it tomorrow at breakfast!" she said delighted, and Cassidy was happy the woman appreciated her effort, though hadn't really been planning to wear it down to breakfast in the morning, but supposed she could do if it pleased her adopted mother.

Zafira offered her cheek to the girl who gave it the usual goodnight kiss, then the woman kissed the teen's forehead, cheeks, and finally lips, seeming to linger longer than she had previously.

"Good night bébi, love you."

"Love you too mommy, good night..." Cassidy murmured, tired from another strange day of her new family life. She hoped her shower earlier had gotten the weird thoughts about her new mother out her system...

****

In the morning Cassidy got up and went down for breakfast in the babydoll, feeling a little exposed with just lace panties on her lower half and her tummy exposed by the slit down the front of the lingerie, and though she was used to going around the house in less (her cleaning outfit of the maid panties), she was still nervous turning up to breakfast dressed like this in front of her mom Sarah.

Both her adopted parents were in the kitchen, and both dressed already which made Cassidy feel even more exposed when next to the two fully clothed women.

"Morning princess, Friday means pancakes!" Zafira beamed from the stove where she was cooking some. Sarah already had a half-eaten stack on her plate she was finishing with her morning coffee, and looked up, raising any eyebrow when she saw how the teen was dressed.

"Were you finding your pyjamas a little hot?" Sarah asked, looking the girl up and down.

"No mom, I just thought I'd wear the babydoll that mommy brought me." Cassidy said shyly, feeling like she was being judged by the stern woman.

"Doesn't she look adorable dear?" Zafira said, plating up a stack of pancakes to Cassidy who was glad to sit at the table so her bare legs were hidden, though the seat felt a little chilly on her ass clad only in the thin lace panties.

"Yes, very pretty darling." Sarah responded, though didn't seem too impressed. The blonde left for work soon after, and Cassidy wished her a good day as normal, hoping that in pleasing her mommy, she hadn't somehow displeased her mom.

****

In the afternoon Cassidy was back in her cleaning 'outfit' doing her routine of chores. The morning of tutoring had passed relatively normally though Zafira had suggested that they make Fridays into 'PJs to school' day where Cassidy would stay in her nightwear for tutoring. This meant Cassidy had spent the morning still dressed in her skimpy babydoll until she got changed into the even more exposing pair of black and white maid panties to clean. She told herself she'd have to remember to wear her pyjamas on Thursday nights going forward so she could at least wear them to tutoring. At least she had felt more normal today, with her orgasm last night having done her some good in releasing the weird sexual energy she had built up.

Zafira had gone out to sunbathe by the pool in the back garden, so Cassidy was alone in the house when she heard Sarah arrive home early from work. She was in the process of scrubbing the wooden boards of the stairs, on her hands and knees as she worked her way up, and anxiously continued the work, suddenly conscious of the silly way she was dressed but hoping to impress her mom with how diligently she did her chores if the woman saw her. She heard the woman's heels coming up the steps behind her so scrubbed extra hard.

"Cassidy!" Sarah exclaimed and Cassidy looked over her shoulder anxiously, startled and afraid at the angry tone of voice the woman had used.

"Hi mom" she said meekly.

"What do you think you are doing missy?" Sarah said, crossing her arms, and looking down disdainfully at the girl on her hands and knees.

"Just cleaning the stairs, like in my chores..."

"I mean why are you dressed, if I can even describe it as 'dressed', like a little skank?"

"Mommy told me to wear these when I do my chores... I'm just doing what I was told..." Cassidy cowered.

"Really? And did mommy tell you to go around sticking your plump little butt in the air?" Sarah said, reaching down and grasping one of Cassidy's soft butt cheeks, squeezing the flesh then giving it a little slap that made the girl gasp, more out of surprise than pain. "Get up and turn around so I can have a proper look at you."

Cassidy obeyed, scrambling to her feet so she was stood facing the woman, about the same height until Sarah stepped up so they were on the same step, making the teen a head shorter. Sarah examined Cassidy, taking in her black frilly lace panties with the white ruffles on the leg holes, and the little embroidered white apron-esque shape stitched to the crotch, topped with the black bow, then her gaze going up the girl's body to her perky upturned breasts which she lightly slapped making them bounce cutely.

"Did mommy tell you to go around showing off your slutty little breasts?"

"No mommy." Cassidy whimpered.

"I'm mom!"

"Sorry mom." Cassidy flinched at the sharpness of the woman's tone. Why did she have to get the terms mixed up just when the woman was angry with her?

"No, I didn't think that mommy told you to do those things... are you hoping to tempt someone into taking advantage of you?" Sarah lowered her hand to between the girl's legs, and firmly squeezed the girl's crotch, making her let out a little squeal. "Are you some bad little girl hiding behind that naive little face and cute little braids?"

"No mom." Cassidy shook her head, her braids bouncing on her bare shoulders. "I just want to be a good girl."

Sarah released the teen's crotch and stroked her hand over the girl's cheek before giving it a light slap then gripped the girl's chin in her fingers. "Good, as you can wear the silly little outfits that mommy buys you, but I don't want you to think you can use them to seduce her with your body. She is your mother, and my wife, don't forgot your place in this family."

"Yes mom." Cassidy said meekly, forced by Sarah's hand on her chin to keep looking the woman in her strict hazel eyes. She was a confused what she was in trouble for, as she had only been doing what she was told and hadn't been trying to seduce anybody.

"Good girl, just remember it. You're the daughter in this family." Sarah said and surprised Cassidy by pulling the girl into a kiss. The blonde woman roughly sucked on the shocked teen's closed lips, then separated with a smile. "I'll be keeping an eye on you..."

"Yes mom, I promise I just want to be a good daughter for you and mommy..." Cassidy stammered, stunned by the kiss, then yelped as the woman had grabbed both sides of her panties and tugged then up so the crotch of the panties bunched into the brunette's pussy like a front wedgie.

"Good, now get back to your chores." Sarah smiled, and Cassidy obediently got back down onto her hands and knees, picking up the hand brush she used for scrubbing.

The woman walked up the stairs, Cassidy watching her floral pencil skirt clad butt until it disappeared out of sight into the first floor landing, then letting out a little whimper. She dropped her brush to adjust her panties, pulling them back down from the wedgie, then returned to the cleaning. She felt confused and upset, not understanding what she had done to anger her mom. She didn't mean to go round like a 'little skank' as her mom had described it, and didn't see how she could wear the cleaning panties without 'showing off' her breasts, nor was she sticking her butt up on purpose; it was just how she scrubbed the stairs. However, as she scrubbed, she realised that as well as being upset by her unexpected telling off, she had also been weirdly aroused by her mom raising her stern voice and the brief moments of womanhandling. Settling into a new family was hard enough without these perverted thoughts of hers!

12