Sarafrancy of Glamissima

Story Info
Sarafrancy of Glamissima meets pornstar Brian Pumper.
1.4k words
3
4.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers

Sarafrancy is a curvaceous, raven-haired and bronze-skinned Italian model who has gotten rave reviews by modeling pantyhose and fancy undergarments for the good folks of Glamissima. Tens of thousands of people around the world have become fans of Sarafrancy thanks to her unbelievable sensuality and sheer hotness in those videos. The other ladies of Glamissima are lovely but Sarafrancy is in a category by herself. She oozes sensuality out of every pore. The Italian MILF has taken the web by storm, and many men love what they've seen her, and some want to see even more...

One of these men is African American porn legend Brian Pumper, who is looking for new talent for the adult film industry. The handsome, dark-skinned and cocky porno stud, a dead ringer for Hollywood actor and rapper Lloyd Banks, is on the prowl once more. In recent years, Brian Pumper has courted controversy, what with the whole Montana Fishburne debacle. Folks acted as though porn star and director Brian Pumper talked Montana Fishburne, daughter of Hollywood legend Lawrence Fishburne, into doing porn. Not true at all. No man can lead a woman where she doesn't want to go...

Brian Pumper had a lot of fun getting his dick sucked by Montana Fishburne, and she even got fucked by a few other guys on video. Unfortunately, Montana Fishburne's interest in porn fizzled rather sizzled, and she ended up quitting the adult film industry. Brian Pumper laments the fact that he never got to shoot an anal scene with Montana Fishburne. A freaky young black female millionaire getting fucked in the ass on camera, what could be hotter? Brian Pumper put Montana Fishburne out of his mind, and focused on finding new pussy, such as Sarafrancy of Glamissima...

"Damn, this Italian dame is a dime piece," Brian Pumper said to himself as he watched the videos of Sarafrancy modeling pantyhose and underwear and bras from the privacy of her lovely home. The white walls, the neat bedding and intimate setting made the whole thing even hotter. Brian Pumper has had sex with over a thousand women since he joined the adult film industry and he has become a connoisseur of freaky women who were born to perform on camera. Sarafrancy of Glamissima is definitely one of those women...

That's how adult film star Brian Pumper's obsession with Sarafrancy began. He began to look for her on other platforms, knowing that she had to be showing her naughty bits somewhere. Sure enough, after a long search, Brian Pumper discovered Crudelia Francy, Sarafrancy's naughtier alter ego. In one such video, Brian Pumper watched as the lovely, curvy Italian dame got naked, and fucked her hairless vagina with a purple dildo with a rounded ending.

"That's what I am talking about," Brian Pumper said to himself as he masturbated while watching the video of Crudelia Francy getting her freak on. He grinned as he noticed that Sarafrancy/Crudelia Francy did her thing in the same setting that she made those modeling videos for the folks of Glamissima. Sarafrancy/Crudelia Francy had an amazing body that was hot in the woman-next-door kind of way. Brian Pumper likes those kind of women. Hot babes a man sees walking around Walmart or the DMV, strutting their stuff in a normal, average way that supermodels simply cannot match. The ultimate fantasy symbol for the normal man...

Brian Pumper speaks two languages, English and profane, and not a lick of Italian, but he found himself turned on by Sarafrancy/Crudelia Francy's sexy voice nonetheless, even though he didn't understand a word she was saying. The lady had a beautiful, naughty face, big tits, a curvy body, thick thighs that looked hot in those skirts she is fond of wearing in her Glamissima videos, and she is simply sexy. What more could a man want?

With a wicked grin on his handsome face, Brian Pumper mused about all the fun and wicked things he wanted to do to Sarafrancy/Crudelia Francy, whatever she prefers to be called. The curvaceous, brown-eyed and black-haired, bronze-skinned Italian beauty had a body that was simply glorious in a M.I.L.F. kind of way, and Brian Pumper wanted some of that. He pulled out his big dark dick and began stroking himself, masturbating to naughty thoughts of Sarafrancy, the hottie from Glamissima...

"Hmm, non somo mai stato con unomo nero americano prima d'ora, I've never been with a black American man before," Sarafrancy said to Brian Pumper, as she materialized on his bed, wearing that slinky bathrobe of hers. Brian Pumper grinned and admired the curvaceous Italian gal. In a world teeming with tall and slender supermodels that seemed genetically engineered to model outfits, Sarafrancy of Glamissima seemed just the opposite, a wholesome beauty whose undeniable charm and sensuality made her simply irresistible...

"Le donne Italiane sono fantastiche, e tu, Sarafrancy, etu una deia, Italian women are amazing, and you, Sarafrancy, are a goddess," Brian Pumper replied. Sarafrancy flashed her world-famous grin, pleased by his choice of words. Brian Pumper joined Sarafrancy on the bed, and she tossed her bathrobe, revealing her sinfully sexy, curvy body. Brian Pumper caressed Sarafrancy's tits and big round ass as he kissed her passionately. Just like that, the African American porn icon and the sultry Italian MILF webcam model began doing their thing. Let the good times frigging roll...

"Hmm, Bueno," Sarafrancy said with a happy sigh as Brian Pumper buried his face between her legs and began eating her pussy. Porn star Brian Pumper has been wanting to eat Sarafrancy ever since he watched that video where she modeled a fancy black dress and lifted her leg, showing those thick golden thighs of hers. Sarafrancy moaned softly as Brian Pumper ate her pussy like a hungry man. The African American stud was quite thirsty for her, and Sarafrancy is of the opinion that a man should always obey his thirst...

"Hmm, voglio mangiarti il sedere, I want to eat your butt," Brian Pumper told Sarafrancy, who grinned and got on all fours. To really shine Brian Pumper on, Sarafrancy shook that big golden ass of hers. Italian women got booty, and Brian Pumper was delighted to experience that of Sarafrancy. The sexy Italian MILF grinned as the African American porno king spread her thick ass cheeks wide open and slid his tongue into her butt hole. That's right, some black men are proud to eat female ass and Brian Pumper is one of them. Nothing wrong with that in the least...

"Oh," Sarafrancy said, moaning deeply as Brian Pumper ate her butt hole while fingering her wet pussy. The sexy Italian MILF groaned and began grinding her big ass against Brian Pumper's face, loving the feel of his tongue in her butt hole. Brian Pumper worked his magic on Sarafrancy, stimulating both her holes, and soon the Italian MILF shuddered violently, caught in the throes of a wicked orgasm. When Sarafrancy finally came down from cloud nine, Brian Pumper was all smiles. Does the Italian MILF fancy some American chocolate?

Sarafrancy grinned and took Brian Pumper's dick into her mouth, and just like that, she began sucking him off. In no time at all, Sarafrancy's lips had Brian Pumper hard as a rock. The Italian MILF grinned and pushed her lover on the bed, then climbed on top of him. Brian Pumper smiled and caressed Sarafrancy's breasts as she straddled him. Sarafrancy looked into Brian Pumper's eyes as she impaled herself on his thick dark dick, which has been inside the mouths, vaginas and butt holes of a thousand women. Time to fuck...

"Ride me," Brian Pumper said, and he playfully smacked Sarafrancy/Crudelia Francy's big round ass as she began to do her thing. Sarafrancy has been with quite a few men, but none of them were anything quite like porno king Brian Pumper. He gripped her hips and thrust into her, slamming his thick dark dick into her pussy. The sexy Italian MILF screamed obscenities in Italian as she experienced the amazing power of black dick, straight from the suburbs of America. Brian Pumper fucked Sarafrancy until he got his nut, and they screamed in unison as he came, exploding inside of her...

Lying in bed, Brian Pumper's eyes fluttered open as Sarafrancy, the sexy Italian woman from his fantasies, quietly vanished. He sat up and grinned upon realizing that he'd cum all over himself. Brian Pumper decided he would reach out to his contacts in the international branches of the adult film industry. Sarafrancy of Glamissima, or Crudelia Francy, as she sometimes prefers to be called, is destined to become the next great Goddess of Porn. Brian Pumper is going to help the sexy Italian MILF out. It's the least this brother can do!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers