Sarah and Robin Pt. 01

Story Info
Recently widowed Sarah meets Robin and starts a new life.
2.1k words
4.38
19.2k
10

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First, a little about me. As i write this I am a sixty-three year old, still sexually active, bi very submissive woman. When this bi- submissive adventure started I was a 35 year old straight housewife and business consultant living with a loving husband. When 35, I was at about 125 pounds, today 140. I am still 5 foot 7 inches tall of course. Some things have moved around a bit, what were 36 Cs are now 38 Ds. I was, I thought, a perfect 36-24-39 now I'm a perfect 38-28-42. At the beginning I had black hair everywhere, now gray, almost white, hair and only on my head. I am gifted with green eyes.

North Carolina 2017.

I watched the taxi-cabs taillights fade into the early morning haze. "Opportunity of a lifetime" he said. Now he was gone. I would not see him for at least three months. There was some discussion of me visiting him midway through the assignment but in the end we decided it was not practical. Sunday eventually became Monday then became Tuesday as it always does and it was time to move on.

I called the property management people to be sure the house at the beach had no rentals scheduled and told them to cancel the listing for three months. I was moving to North Carolina and the beach for a while. Some ocean time, reading time, writing time and alone time on the Outer Banks sounded right at least for a while.

The staff assured me that they would personally check the house to be sure it was ready. They explained that in the off season most houses in the area would be empty but the house next door was currently occupied by the owners. I had met Sarah and her husband John years ago. They bought at the same time we did. Nice people, sounded fine to me that they would be my neighbors for a while.

I packed the Yukon and left for the beach one week later. When I arrived I went to the property managers office to get a key. It had been so long since we visited the place that I could not find the key at home.

A very nice young lady greeted me and welcomed me back. She was very friendly, perhaps a bit to talkative, but I welcomed the information and the conversation after two days on the road. She gave me both news and information. The summer market was closed and the nearest supermarket was 30 miles away, the telephone numbers for Police and Fire, and a list of restaurants that would be open in the offseason.

I saw in her a bit of a gossip when she volunteered that my neighbors the Jones were now divorced and only Sarah Jones was living in the beach house next door to mine.

I was surprised when I arrived at the house to find a classic Porsche 911 SC parked next door. I had not seen Sarah in years but if that was her car I looked forward even more to meeting her again.

The cabin was very much as I remembered, small, warm and cozy with an oversized fireplace. I dragged in my bags, changed into shorts and a tee shirt and flip flops, poured my first glass of the day and found a chair on the screened porch overlooking the ocean.

Just as I was thinking "I'm going to like this" I saw her approach from the beach. As she climbed her stairs she spotted me, smiled, waved and gave me the just one minute finger salute. She entered her cabin and only a moment later emerged with a bottle of wine and two glasses.

After re-introductions we shared our first glass of wine. Its worth noting my first impressions about Sarah. She was at first glance, well, average. I later learned she was 57 years old. Sarah had short very blond hair and a beautiful smile accentuated by perfect teeth. She wore no makeup. As the afternoon wore on and the evening began we moved indoors and to a second bottle and I started to notice more. Sarah had perfect (for me) legs slim in the calf with very clearly defined muscles. Her thighs were a hint to a slightly heavy (chubby?) body under that tee shirt. As she shifted position I could see near her bathing suit bottom very clearly defined tan lines with parchment pale skin where she was not tanned.

All in all a very attractive woman but I told myself early on that she was off limits. Understand that I am a mature bisexual woman. I believe that if you have "chemistry" with a person amazing sex is possible. I also believe that you can "make love" to a person without being "in love" with that person. For me, making love is far and away preferable to raw sex. One hour after meeting her my chemistry meter was off the scale but I remember thinking that only bad things can come for both of us from even trying starting anything with a straight recently divorced woman.

Our conversation was very light and not at all complicated but into the second bottle Sarah started to tell me everything I was dying to know. About two years ago she found out her husband was cheating on her and had been since just after they were married. At one point she told me that she felt from the moment we shook hands that I was someone she could confide in. Wine is wonderful that way.

Sarah for some reason, probably insecurity, told me she was sure her divorce was not about sex. She said in a non boasting way that she was a great giving lover. She told me she gave him everything he wanted, sexually, everything and anything. She said she had even agreed to a threesome he made her set up. The wine was working to make her talk a lot, more than I'm sure she would have otherwise. I asked her if she really went as far as setting up a threesome for him?

She explained that she had told a good friend, Linda, about his request and her friend without hesitating said she would love to do that. They experimented kissing each other and nothing more. Sarah said that when the time came all he wanted was two women at the same time and they did not have sex with each other, just him.

As the evening wore on the conversation shifted and we chatted about living at the beach. She asked that if I made a run to the supermarket could she come along? She complained that her car was just not a good grocery hauler. I needed to do that the following day so we set a time.

The following day, as planned, we left for our grocery run. Sarah asked question after question about me, my husband and my life. Sex never came up. Before we shopped we had lunch. Delightful day with a delightful woman. I was in clearly in lust.

At lunch I learned that the Porsche was a "Price of Freedom" her ex needed to pay to prevent an ugly law suit. She smiled and said she had hired an investigator and had her husband and his girlfriend on video in bed. His lover was a local doctor who also didn't want the world to know. She bragged that she got even in a way. She got the Beach House free and clear with three great cars and enough money to never have to work again. She was quiet for a while and said she wished it had all never happened.

Later that day while we were unloading Sarah mentioned that the weather was going to get a warm for the next few days. She asked if I might want to walk the beach with her. She said she knew of a secluded spot in the dunes where we could work on our tans without gawkers.

We watched a beautiful sunrise the following morning and headed out toward the more remote parts of the beach. We walked for I would guess two miles, long past any houses, when we came to an area just like the rest of the beach and Sarah announced: "Follow me, we're here."

We climbed the dunes at a sign that read: "Respect our beach,

Do not climb the dunes." Over one dune then another into a large bowl shape between dunes. Sarah stood in the center and turned with her arms outstretched saying: "Isn't it perfect?" It was indeed the perfect spot for private sunbathing. 360 degree views into the distance with dune grass all around and just enough depression to shield us from beach walkers.

Sarah spread her beach towel and put her small cooler at one end.

I did the same next to hers. Then as she removed her flip flops and shorts. She told me she hoped I didn't mind but she sunbathed nude. She continued to strip as I slowly started to do the same. As she removed her tee shirt leaving her only in a sexy red two piece suit bottom I pretty much followed her lead but took everything off.

We stood looking at each other for a moment. Sarah spoke first. "Honestly, I thought about this yesterday while we were driving, it's awkward but I want to tell you that you are a very beautiful woman, I'm glad we met again." With that she moved to lie down on the towel on her stomach, laughed, handed me a tube of lotion and asked me to put lotion on her back.

As she stood there almost naked and then when I looked at her lying on her towel I was surprised. I had no expectations but certainly some preconceived notions of what she looked like naked. I had mistakenly imagined her chubby but was wrong. Sarah is a swimmer, a walker and a bicycling fanatic. I would learn later and you will hear later in another story about those thighs.

Sarah was very slim with a very small waist that flowed out into ample hips and a deep round backside. Very curvy. Above the waist she was indeed unique. She had large breasts but not in the traditional "cup size" large. Hard to describe but each was very wide at her chest but did not extend out far as breasts usually do. They were sort of, well, big but flat. Later she told me she had bras custom made. Her areola were large, possibly three inches across, pink and her nipples turned inward and disappeared into the areola.

As she asked, I knelt on my towel and squirted some lotion on her back. I rubbed it in almost like a massage on her back and shoulders.

She thanked me and told me I had wonderful hands. I remember a small butterfly tattoo on her right shoulder blade. I was working my way down her backside when I noticed a colorful scroll of flowers tattoo at the base of her spine. The kinky side of me prevailed, I bent over to smell them and kissed her on the tattoo. Sarah sensed and heard something happen and asked: "Robin, did you just kiss my back?"

I said: "Now Sarah, why would you think that? I just bent over to smell the flowers, beautiful tattoo by the way." As the application of lotion approached her suit bottoms I asked if it was ok if I got lotion on them a little. She replied by lifting her bottom and saying: "just pull them down." I pulled them to her knees and she lifted her legs and said: "all the way off." I pulled them over her feet. Damn this woman! As I put lotion on her upper thighs she actually shifted her hips to spread her legs a little. I ran my hand in between her thighs and touched her pussy just to see her reaction. As i looked at her face against the towel in profile I swear I saw a smile.

After i finished her legs she said: "your turn" and sat up. I knew I was wet and touched myself there with my towel as I laid down. I needed to know if she was teasing me so I did not lay on my stomach but instead on my back. I looked up at her and she was smiling.

Her hands on me were wonderful. As she put lotion on my breasts I was soaked again. As she stopped pretending she put her legs over me and sat on my body with her pussy against mine. I looked and her eyes were closed and she was grinding against me while she fondled my breasts. When I reached up and touched her breasts she had a silent but obviously huge orgasm. Mine followed shortly and she did not stop until it was over.

When we returned to my cabin she did not leave.