Sarah and Ross

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah gave me a look and took charge. The speedo went on the floor, my ass went on an armless chair, Annie's legs straddled me. My stiff cock rose up between us.

I kissed and said, "We don't have to do anything, but I like your kisses."

Sarah's fingers were pinching nipples and exploring Annie's bottom. "She is ready and said she is needy. Take care of my girlfriend, Ross."

Annie was hot and wet and slippery as we crashed together. She let out a long drawn out wail, "Yeesss!"

I kneaded the tough buns that were already moving up and down. I thought to myself that all of Sarah's and my earlier talk was wasted. This hot woman wanted male sex and was receiving it, minutes after arriving. We were both getting there fast, but I thought there was no race going on and slowed.

"Bastard, don't stop."

I leaned back, grinning. "Make me."

Sarah left what she was doing at the stove and arrived to attack the perfect Annie tits.

"He's like that. Takes charge of your orgasms. Tells you patience is a virtue." She bit down on a nipple and Annie came with a scream.

Minutes later, she was nestled into me, raining kisses here and there. I was still hard and not going anywhere. "My god, the hospitality at this B&B..."

I liked the feel of her, inside and out. I liked the sweaty female smell of her. The smallish body was full of muscles.

I said, "I want a picture of you doing a forward one and a half on Sarah's board."

"Do I get to sit on you like this a little longer? I suppose you want a special naked forward one and a half?"

I needed to come and walked us around. "Over the arm of the sofa," she whispered.

From the back side, she felt fantastic. Squirming, wailing, cursing and coming wildly with a freeze that took me with her.

I fell to the floor, Annie beside me.

Sarah's dark eyes frowned down at us. "That was almost pornographic, it was so good. I may be cooking now, but I am fucking later!"

12