All Comments on 'Sarah and the Gypsie's Curse Ch. 03'

by Cream_Caramel

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm beginning to think that it isn't the 'curse' constantly humiliating her, but Gary. He's currently the one common factor in all her stories.

gaeassongaeassonover 2 years ago

I'm beginning to feel bad for the curse! It seems to have some agency of it's own. It may even have a sense of self. It was brought into existence to punish this woman in a way it's creator thought would be most effective. It's following it's program. It's doing it's best, but no actual "punishment" seems to be happening to the target. The poor thing is probably feeling terrible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Building on to anon's theory about Gary being the one, not the curse, I am considering several possibilities. The Gypsy might have been an actress hired by Gary, and everything that's happened since might have been Gary pulling tricks. Or, the Gypsy was just some crazy woman and Sarah is just reinterpreting events which would have occurred anyway due to her natural proclivity for exhibitionism. Or, if the curse is real, she can make bets like "if I win the lottery I'll streak across town".

Cream_CaramelCream_Caramelover 2 years agoAuthor

Well, do stay tuned because I do make it clear eventually which of these possibilities is real, but just to shed some light on my thought process about the lottery, if Sarah goes "if I win the lottery I'll streak across town", I think it'd work in one of two ways, either:

A) the boring option; curse just wouldn't do anything, just as was established in this chapter, you can "tempt" the curse, but it won't just automatically activate because the conditions are met, so it just wouldn't happen, or

B) she'd win a pittance or what happens in some cases, she'd win the jackpot, but so do 500 other people, and the total would be something like $200, and someone would hold her to her word because she technically "won the lottery".

I'll leave it to your imagination, but I hope you don't mind me using this idea if it does turn out to be a real curse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What about if she says she'll do a forfeit if she gets a promotion at work?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCream_Caramel@Cream_Caramel
04/08/2024 Hello everyone, I don't usually like to advertise my Patreon too much, but I feel it's extra important to do so especially after how this April Fools' chapter got delayed here. In case you are not aware, this story has been up on my Patreon and other free platform...