All Comments on 'Sarah and the Gypsie's Curse Ch. 09'

by Cream_Caramel

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A little too fast. Slow down and describe the action in more details.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Surprised the curse actually was detrimental to her career for once.

Cream_CaramelCream_Caramelover 1 year agoAuthor

Well, yes and no, she technically makes more money now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What happens if the top earners are women? Does she have to eat them out?

Cream_CaramelCream_Caramelover 1 year agoAuthor

The top earners get to use her however they want with her, so if that's what they want, then yes.

lazy_readerlazy_readerover 1 year ago

The last sentence is interesting. I look forward to seeing how Sarah does this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wish there was more of her female co workers having their way with her.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Who the heck is Emily?

Cream_CaramelCream_Caramel5 months agoAuthor

Sorry about that, little slip of the tongue, I meant to write Sarah there.

Zebo12345Zebo123455 months ago

Love your works.

At this rate, Sarah is so conditioned that even if she found the Gypsy and broke her curse, she'd still be as addicted to humiliation as Luna from your other stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCream_Caramel@Cream_Caramel
04/08/2024 Hello everyone, I don't usually like to advertise my Patreon too much, but I feel it's extra important to do so especially after how this April Fools' chapter got delayed here. In case you are not aware, this story has been up on my Patreon and other free platform...