All Comments on 'Sarah vs. the Sandwich Shop Girl'

by smrtguy85

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
KMB2476KMB2476over 12 years ago

An outstanding story! I hope to see a few sequels ;-). Definitely some great, sexy lesbian action here. How about Sarah vs the Gretas next? haha

emgizzyemgizzyover 12 years ago
encore! encore!

Wow, you can tell that you're a true nerd herder with all of the detail in this story. How about Sarah vs. The Cat Squad next?

smrtguy85smrtguy85over 12 years agoAuthor

Don't worry, I plan to make this a series and will get too all of those delicious women plus many more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Wonderful, simply wonderful! I am a big Chuck fan and an even bigger Sarah fan, so coming onto this site and seeing a story about Sarah and Lou was a great gift. Thank you for this! It was super hot and a lot of fun and I hope to see more stories from you about Sarah and her lesbian adventures. Because let's face it, Sarah having sex with a woman is pretty much the hottest image ever. And you definitely didn't disappoint! Loved the length, too. Allowed you to have a story and really hot sex.

I love the idea of a Sarah/Carina pairing so anymore about them would be like the best ever. Again, thank you and please, please keep writing!

MTL17MTL17over 12 years ago
Great story

Personally I would love some strap on action in future chapters but more Sarah Walker having lesbian sex is greatly appreciated regardless. This is great and I can't wait for more.

MaitreNuitMaitreNuitalmost 12 years ago
Amazing

Apparently I'm not the only big fan of this series.

I also see, you've chosen a less romantic and quite more adult and x-rated approach to the whole Chuck & Sarah thing than I did. (Feel free to check on my stories - Maybe you even like them)

Your idea fits decently into the storyline and would explain the tension between Lou and Sarah afterwards.

There are only two things you've messed up a bit:

- Sarah Walker is with the CIA and Major John Casey is with the NSA

- Until far into the third season Sarah and Casey mostly adressed each other only by "Walker" and "Casey" (except for very rare occasions)

Looking forward for the other stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous