Sarah vs. the Vow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smrtguy85
smrtguy85
45 Followers


Ellie was so freaking beautiful, it should be a crime. She had silken, raven colored hair, brown and eyes that always shimmered with kindness and gentleness. Her dimpled smile could light up all of Burbank. And there, of course, was of her body.

Goddamn that body.

But it was more than her sinfully good looks that attracted Sarah. There had been plenty of objectively hot women in Sarah's life that she had no attraction to. But Ellie just happened to be one of the nicest people she's ever known. She always wants to know how Sarah is doing and what she can do to help. She practically accepted Sarah into the family after one sit down dinner early in her and Chuck's (fake) relationship.

But despite Sarah's love of women and her absolute adoration for Ellie, Sarah swore to herself that she would never do anything to make her dreams reality. Sarah already had a bad penchant for fucking the women in Chuck's life. In the scant four years she's been in his life, Chuck has had three girlfriends before her. And Sarah had fucked all of them.

None of that mattered though, because Ellie just simply wasn't an option. The stunning brunette with a heart the size of Texas would have to remain her deepest fantasy.

Besides, Ellie being Chuck's sister was just the oldest reason keeping away from her. She now had a new one that not only kept her away from Chuck's older sister, but all women in general.

Sarah wanted to be faithful to Chuck. She loved him more than she had thought possible and it would be far too much of a risk screwing it up by messing around. Plus it just didn't feel right to say she loves Chuck one moment then fuck someone else another moment.

So, in a sign of love and solidarity to him, Sarah has completely given up women.

It was a difficult vow to manage, but it was one Sarah has sworn to uphold. For Chuck.

She had called up all of her frequent lesbian lovers and explained the situation. Explained how completely in love she was and how she just can't risk it.

She had received mostly nothing but understanding and well wishes from most of her now former lovers. Chuck's ex Hannah fully understood how great of a guy Chuck was and how the failure of their relationship was mainly because of how infatuated Chuck had been with Sarah. Her famous lover Sarah Michelle Geller congratulated her and said she fully understands how hard it must be for her to give up something she loves in exchange for someone.

The only person who Sarah had known was going to be a problem was Carina.

As her oldest friend and lover, Carina was aghast at the idea of Sarah giving up so much tasty pussy for one cock.

"I mean, the accountant's great and all I guess, but come on Walker! No one can make you cum harder than me!" she had insisted when Sarah had called her.

Sarah had been embarrassed for Chuck when she agreed with Carina that she was a better lover than he was, but that didn't matter to Sarah. She loved Chuck and was trying to make this sacrifice as painless as possible.

Grudgingly Carina relented. She didn't like it, but this was obviously important to her friend, so she agreed, with a promise that she would make Sarah change her mind as soon as she could.

Sarah went forward with her determination to stay loyal and true to her boyfriend. She still hasn't told Chuck about her bisexual past and had no plans to change this anytime soon.

But just because she has chosen to give up women in her heart, doesn't mean her mind liked to cooperate. There had been many nights since she had made her vow that Sarah had awaken from dreams featuring various women. Some of them old lovers, some just women she always wanted but never had, like Ellie. Sometimes there would be just one single beauty making love to her, other times she would be the center of a girl orgy, just being passed around like a piece of meat getting drunk from the girl cum.

After she would wake up with soaked underwear, she would always feel so guilty that she had to jump Chuck at the first opportunity, just to remind herself why she had given up such pleasure.

Cursing her lack self control, Sarah sat up in her seat, looking around for something to wipe her hand clean.

"Looking for this?" came a voice from behind her.

Sarah gasped and whipped the chair around to face the speaker, her hands shooting down to button up her pants.

She was so fucking stupid! Rubbing one out at work when she knew she wasn't alone! 'What the hell is wrong with you Sarah?!' She asked herself as a woman entered the room clutching a towel.

"Um, no. Why would I need a towel? I'm not wet," laid Sarah in a voice much higher pitched than usual. She was also trying nonchalantly cover her disheveled crotch with a spare file and hide her clearly wet hand behind her.

The woman arched her sculpted blonde eyebrow at Sarah's erratic behavior, smiled and said, "It's alright you know. It's not the first time I've walked in on someone with their hand in the cookie jar."

Sarah blushed at the realization she had been caught and took the offered towel without making eye contact. Partly because she was highly embarrassed, but also because this woman just happened to be one of the most gorgeous people Sarah had ever met.

Her name was Greta. Or, at least that was what she was called while she worked with Operation Bartowski. What her real name was Sarah had no idea, but that was hardly important. It's not like Sarah was her own real name anyway, so who was she to judge.

Greta was a actually a code name for all of the special agents sent to work with Team Bartowski in the Buy More for a specific period of time. All agents were given the name Greta regardless of gender or ethnicity and they were all highly trained agents with vast amount of experience in different areas of combat and field. Only the best got to work with the Intersect.

There had been two previous Greta's before the current model. The last had been the closest thing Sarah had ever seen to a Greek god. He had been tall, the color of milk chocolate, painfully handsome and had just the right amount of muscle to be drool worthy without looking freakish. And the Greta before him...

Sarah tried not to blush as she thought about Greta #1. She had been a mistake Sarah beat herself up about on multiple occasions since. Her one slip up in her vow to stay loyal to Chuck.

And Sarah was glad that the slip up came and went when it had, because if she hadn't made that mistake and made the resolve never to slip from her vow again, she just might have jumped this vision standing before her days ago.

Greta #3 had long blonde hair with slight hints of the natural black at the roots that curled around at the top of her breasts. She was wearing the standard Nerd Herder white top with the ridiculously short black skirt that helped show off her 42 inch long legs. Those things were just perfection wearing heels, perfectly smooth and Sarah had forced herself many times too not picture what they would feel like wrapped around waist or, even better, her head.

Sarah had nearly choked on her own drool when she had first been introduced to this temporary teammate. Whatever God there was out there was just torturing her with this second bombshell agent in a short skirt.

Wiping her hand clean of her juices with the towel, Sarah continued to avoid eye contact with Greta as she asked, "So how's your head?"

Greta had run into Hugo as he initially escaped his cell and tried to stop him. She was rewarded with a giant fist to the head and had just woken up an hour ago. She had been ordered to wait in Castle until further instructions, and so she was stuck down here with Sarah and their prisoner.

Greta waved her hand in dismissal as she answered, "This is nothing. Just a bump on the head. I've had a lot worse over the years. It's more my pride that's hurting."

"How so," asked Sarah, glad that she had successfully distracted Greta from her cum dried towel.

Greta gave her a bemused look before saying, "I've been here only two days and some big ape knocks me out with one giant fist. All my training and skills, swatted away by a gorilla in a tight black t-shirt."

Sarah nodded sympathetically. She remembered all of the times that she'd been incapacitated by some meat-head with more muscles than brain-cells. She had to lick her wounds with as much dignity she could muster every time.

"But hey, at least the day was saved and you and Bartowski are ok," said Greta as she took her seat opposite Sarah.

"Yeah, well, we didn't exactly do it alone," Sarah grudgingly admitted with a grimace and a nudge of her head toward the image of Heather.

"Ah right," said Greta as she watched Heather brush a strand of hair behind her ear. "Chandler."

Both blonde agents sat together watching the prisoner. Watching her old nemesis bide away her time until her transfer, Sarah took another swig of her drink.

"So did you ever fuck her?"

Sarah choked and spluttered as her drink caught in her throat.

She felt pounding on her back as she wiped her mouth.

"What!?" Sarah asked in outrage. "What did you just ask me?!"

If Greta was intimidated by Sarah's anger, she didn't show it. She just shrugged her shoulders and said, "I just wanted to know if you ever fucked her. I mean, I know that you went to school with her and that you like chicks. So, you know, two plus two and everything."

Greta swiped Sarah's beer as the older agent just sat there, stunned into silence.

Sarah had so many different emotions swirling through her right now that she didn't know how she should feel first. She was angry at Greta's highly inappropriate and personal question; she was shocked at how the younger woman could just come out and ask something like that about someone she barely knows; and somewhat offended that Greta seemed to think that just because Sarah likes, no LIKED, girls that it automatically meant that she sleeps with any hot girl she comes across.

Finally managing to find her voice Sarah asked, "What gives you the right to ask me something like that! No offense, but Jesus Greta! There is no way I can begin to explain how my sex life is none of your business!"

Sarah pushed away from the table, forgetting about her stolen beer and moving to the main monitors, roughly pulling out a few files and documents, forcing herself to read and ignore the other woman.

"I'm just curious. Sorry if I offended you. I didn't mean anything by it. It's just that you're hot, she's hot, you know, for a terrorist. You two obviously have some kind of weird, complicated past, it seems an obvious question," said Greta from behind her, getting through the feeble distraction of complicated, hard to pronounce names from half-way around the world Sarah was forcing herself to memorize.

"I said I don't want to talk about it!" snapped Sarah, squeezing her eyes shut, trying to reel her anger back in and keep it in check.

"Sorry. I won't bother you again," promised Greta.

Sarah felt slightly bad about snapping at Greta, but her pride was keeping her from apologizing. The other blonde had been way out of line and, despite her apology, Sarah didn't feel like speaking her for the moment.

So, she did what she always does when forced into an awkward situation: she threw herself into her work.

For the next half hour, Sarah sat diligently at her post, filling out all kinds of paperwork and mission statements. Every now and again she would look up to check on Heather, feeling foolish in doing so. She knows the brunette criminal is securely contained in her cell, but she couldn't help herself.

She tried to convince herself that this was part of her job, keeping watch on her charge, but she knows better deep down.

Greta's words were echoing around in her mind. Her frank and unwanted inquiry into Sarah's imagined relationship had made her massively uncomfortable, and not just because of the sudden, unexpected way that Greta brought it up.

The truth was that despite her intense, decades long hatred of Heather Chandler, there had been a time when the spoiled cheerleader had the starring role in Sarah's fantasies.

After Sarah's lost her virginity to the school nurse in her junior year, Sarah had found her mind open to the possibilities that lay among both the staff and student body. Teachers and principals, friends and strangers. She had been vastly embarrassed at how much of a man she had become in her mind. All she could think about was what it would be like to kiss her pretty biology teacher, or to make love with her gym partner.

But of all the daydreams and late night fantasies Sarah had fucked herself to all those years ago, the most frequent visitor in her mind had been Heather.

For all of her many faults and her vile personality, Sarah had been unable to deny how hot the bitchy cheerleader was. Her long blonde dyed hair constantly wrapped up in a ponytail, bobbing behind her as she sashayed through the halls, her short cheerleader's skirt dancing around her long, tanned legs, teasing everyone with the delights hidden from view. Heather had been visited by the puberty fairy early in freshman year and had been granted by the gift of bigger tits than the rest of the girls in their class, drawing Sarah's attention on more than one occasion.

But as frequent a visitor Heather may have been in Sarah's late night solo sessions, she never even thought once about making her fantasies reality. Heather was such a massive bitch that it completely negated her hotness.

So when Sarah had been recruited by the NSA and been whisked away from the life she had known and dawned the name 'Sarah Walker' for the first time, she cast away any thoughts of Heather to the back of her mind. She never thought of Heather in all her years with the NSA until the incident with her High School reunion.

When she had been forced to spend time with the stuck up bitch and watch as she clearly couldn't stand her then wimpy husband, Sarah didn't allow herself to think of her long dormant fantasies. Even when she had been fighting to the death with her in the school showers and locker room (and yes, she is well aware of how Penthouse letter that fight had been) she didn't have any inappropriate thoughts about the newly minted traitor.

But then today happened. Both women had been forced to work together with Chuck against Panzer. Sarah had to fight to save her old enemy from muscle bound assassins and locked-and-loaded helicopters. All of this would have been excruciating in and of itself, but she had to deal with Heather psychoanalyzing her and Chuck's relationship, all the while trying not to notice how the brunette's black wife-beater clung to her firm tits or try and peak down her top.

In hindsight, Sarah was glad that in their time stuck in the ventilation ducts she hadn't been stuck behind Heather and had to be forced to watch the bitch's hot ass sway in front of her as they shuffled through the cramped space.

So Sarah will be immensely relieved when Heather is finally removed from her life and locked away, but she didn't think she would be confronted by thoughts of Heather so abruptly. Greta had unintentionally unlocked the vault that held Sarah's forbidden lust for Heather in check.


Sarah was starting to shift in her seat as flashes of her and Heather tangled together in a sweaty embrace bombarded her mind's eye.

Shaking those vastly unwanted images from her mind, Sarah realized that she was now alone. Looking around the room, she failed to find Greta anywhere.

Figuring that the other blonde spy had wanted to give her time alone after their awkward conversation, Sarah didn't give it another thought as she put down her pen.

Leaning back in her seat, Sarah arched her back and stretched her arms above her head, trying to loosen up her muscles. Covering up a yawn, Sarah looked up at Heather's screen through half-open eyelids, reconfirming she was still there before getting up to go look for another beer.

She was half-way to the fridge before she stopped in her tracks.

A faint prickling sensation on the back of her neck. This always happened to her when she knew something was wrong, but just couldn't place it. She had explained it to Chuck one and he called it her "Spider Sense". After a perfectly arched eyebrow his way, he sat her down and explained all the different powers belonging to the Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man.

Anyway, Sarah turned back to monitor station and scanned the screens, fervently searching for anything amiss. Nothing popped out at her right away. Everything seemed fine, but the prickling was still there, so Sarah kept looking.

Knowing that this must have something to do with Heather, Sarah kept her eyes on her screen.

Heather was currently pacing around the cell again, brushing her hair back once more...

"Fuck!" hissed Sarah, picking up her gun from the conference table and hurrying through the door towards the detention cell.

Where Greta was, Sarah had no clue, but she didn't care at the moment. Sarah knew she something was wrong and she had been right. Someone had tampered with the video feed and it was now on a continuous loop, showing the same clip of Heather walking around the cell and brushing her hair back.

'How could I be so stupid!' Sarah cursed to herself as she hurried down the hallways. 'She could be halfway to Nevada now! How the fuck could I be so lazy! Dammit Walker!'

She couldn't imagine how she would try to explain to General Beckman how she let Heather escape from their base. Plus she knew Heather would never let her live it down if and when they ever met again.

Skidding to a stop in front of Heather's cell, Sarah quickly punched in the code and, leveling her gun in front of her, pushed open the freshly unlocked door.

Sarah had pictured a number of possible scenarios that lay behind the door: an empty room; Heather ready to pounce and disarm her; Heather with a bunch of hit men sent to free her with their own guns pointed at her.

The reality, however, was the last thing Sarah had ever pictured happening.

Heather was sitting on her bed with her back up against the wall, her bare chest thrust into the air and her tits bouncing from both her undulating torso and from her frantic gasps for air. Her long legs were thrown up into the air and the only pieces of clothing still on her were her socks. Her hands were tangled in the long, dyed blonde hair that Sarah instantly recognized as Greta's.

Greta was currently on her knees, her black skirt up and around her waist, fully exposing her perfect ass framed by her pink thong. Her hands each held Heather's legs splayed above her head, as said head made its home in Heather's pussy. Sarah could hear beneath the passionate and filthy pleas from Heather the unmistakable and all too familiar sound of a tongue licking a wet pussy.

"Oh fuck yeah, you dirty whore! Eat my eat cunt! Give me a licking I will never forget! Give me one last cum before I get sent away to rot! Eat this little traitor's juicy cunt!!" demanded Heather, rubbing her lovers face into her, smearing her juices onto Greta's nose and chin.

For her part, Greta moaned with delight at how roughly she was being treated. She had known Heather would be rough and uninhibited. That had been one of the reasons she had sought her out in the first place.

smrtguy85
smrtguy85
45 Followers