Sarah vs. the Vow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been years since Chuck and Ellie had been able to do a family outing larger than just the two of them. They had been so looking forward to having this time with their mother and little Clara. Sarah, of course, been offered the chance to come, but she didn't want to leave Casey in the lurch if something happened. Even with all the additional undercover agents in the Buy More above Castle, Sarah didn't trust anyone else to watch her partner's back.

So with great regret, but a huge smile on her face to mask it, Sarah had waved Chuck and her family off, wishing them a great time.

Now she's returned to an empty home after a long day of doing nothing. Absolutely nothing.

She went to the gym, done some running around the block a few time, did some grocery shopping, and was now home at 3 o'clock in the afternoon with nothing to do.

"If this is a normal life, give me abnormal anytime," said Sarah to her empty home. She entered the main sitting area, placed her groceries on the kitchen table, and then went to the fridge for a drink.

Sarah had never been one to drink in the middle of the day before, but then again she had never been presented with the opportunity before. For the past decade she had always been basically on the clock all day, every day.

Sarah had just been about to begin to unpack the groceries when she heard it. A slight rustling noise from down the hall. She froze as she looked over her shoulder, straining her ears for another noise, another sound that didn't belong. Anything that might mean --

Another, louder, jostling sound.

Someone was here.

Whipping her head around, all thoughts of beer and groceries wiped from her mind, Sarah quickly bent down and pulled out the gun strapped to her ankle.

Slowly, Sarah made her way down the hallway, ready for anything that might pop out.

She didn't know who could've been able to enter her and Chuck's home without setting off any alarms. There were sensors and cameras all over the apartment and the complex whenever they both were gone. Casey should've been alerted the moment anyone unknown stepped foot in her home.

There were four doors down the hallway. One of them was a closet, one the bathroom, one was her and Chuck's room, the last was the guest bedroom, which used to be first Ellie and Devon's room, then Morgan's until he moved out.

The first door she came upon was the hallway closet. Slowly, while still keeping her gun level, she reached out for the handle. With a quick mental countdown, she swung open the door and was met with... no one. It was empty.

Not letting her guard down, Sarah quietly closed the door and continued down the hall.

The next two doors were tricky. They were the bathroom and her room. The reason they were tricky was that they were directly opposite from each other, so she would have to keep her back to one door as she opened the other.

Wanting to hold that off as long as possible, Sarah swiftly bypassed both doors and made her way to the guest room, which she discovered also to be empty.

Now she had a fifty/fifty chance. She had to pick which room was more likely to have someone in it.

As she cautiously made her way towards the parallel doors, Sarah made her decision. Her room had ground level, large windows easy enough for some to just walk through, plus with had a closet to hide in. It was the more likely there than the bathroom.

Backing up a step, Sarah steadied her breathing, and after another silent countdown, kicked open the door.

"Hands in the air!" she demanded of her unknown target as she rushed into the room.

"I don't think that will be necessary, Agent Walker," said a woman from where she sat in Chuck's chair in the corner of the room. She was a thin, waifish woman with long brunette hair. Her skin tone was a mixture of some kind that Sarah hadn't seen before. But the most striking thing about her was what she was wearing: a white button-down, slightly frilly blouse with a grey tie and short black skirt, complete with the obligatory long, slender legs coming from the bottom; A Buy More Nerd Herder outfit.

"What the hell?" she asks, completely taken aback at this strange woman's attire keeping her gun on the woman.

"I thought this might get your attention. Glad to see I was right about you," said the woman, no trace of any emotion on her face or in her voice. She was just a blank slate.

"Who are you and what are you doing here/ How did get in with triggering the alarm?" asked Sarah, not letting this woman's strange behavior get to her.

"Oh please. You class that school bell of a system your security? Your alarms were easier to figure out than a two piece jigsaw puzzle," scoffed the woman. "And I'm not surprised you don't know who I am. We've never actually met. You were busy then."

A memory flashed through Sarah's mind, one of Casey remarking on how the latest member of Operation Greta had tried to kill Jeff and Lester. How disappointed he had been in her seeing how they had worked together on a pervious mission and he had high respect for her.

"Greta," said Sarah. It was a statement, not a question.

"The one and only," said the now identified woman. "Well, almost one and only," she added after a moment's pause.

"What the hell are you doing here?" asked Sarah as she lowered her gun, but not letting it go. She may have a better understanding on who this woman was now, but that still doesn't mean Sarah's just going to completely drop her guard. Casey told her how this Greta might have a few screws loose.

"Well, like I said, you and I never had a chance to meet before," said Greta while crossing her right leg over her left, drawing Sarah's attention to the long, naturally tanned expanse of (what was clear to Sarah in her years of exploring women's legs up close and personal) what were clearly dancer's legs. "And I thought that was a shame, because I had heard so much about you," said Greta with what had to be the most smug look Sarah had ever seen on a person who wasn't smiling. She had clearly noticed Sarah's wondering eyes.

"Heard about me from whom?" asked Sarah, ignoring the look in Greta's eyes. She wasn't sure she liked where this was going. Even though the smaller woman hadn't said or done anything to really cause Sarah to much concern, she was still getting a familiar vibe from her. A vibe she hadn't felt in months.

Now for the first time a small smirk appeared on Greta's face as the corner of her mouth slightly curved upwards.

"From the other Greta's, of course. They just absolutely raved about you and I had to see for myself if what they said was true. If you lived up to the hype," she said.

Sarah's heart began to beat a little faster at this slight admission. She had been afraid of this and the mention of the other two Greta's confirmed it. Now she was being confronted with was she was 100% certain was to be another temptation and she honestly didn't know what she was going to do about it.

"And what..." Sarah broke off to clear her throat as it had become suddenly dropped into a much lustier tone, "and what did these other Greta's tell you about me that was so fascinating."

Getting to her feet and to her full, not very impressive height, Greta moved closer to Sarah.

It was remarkable, that in a room this small and with such a short distance separating the two agents that it seemed to take forever for Greta to fully approach the taller blonde. It was as if she was moving in slow motion and Sarah could make out every detail on her: How her shirt was just a little too small for her and that when she moved she exposed a sliver of her smooth, olive stomach to Sarah's eyes; the slight looseness of her tie and how Sarah could see that beneath the knot, Greta had neglected to button up, only giving the slightest of hints as too what hid beneath the rest of the stark white top; her sharp brown eyes were practically glowing as she got closer to her target with each passing second until there was only a few inches separating her and Sarah's.

Now she was standing right smack dap in front of Sarah was the blonde agent, towering above Greta with a good 6 inches, could see how easily the shorter woman's eyes were devouring Sarah's face as eagerly as Sarah had been seconds before.

"They told me, Agent Walker, that if I ever wanted to have my pussy eaten better than anyone ever could, to give you a visit," said Greta in a soft, equally lust filled voice that she made no attempt to get rid o

And then, almost as if she were having a sort-of out of body experience watching if from a afar as it happened, Greta moved forward, straining her neck upwards to meet her lips with Sarah's in a soft, gentle kiss.

'I need to stop this! I need to push her away and get this crazy woman out of my home!'

These thoughts and others just like them flashed through Sarah's brain like giant neon signs. This can't happen. She was with Chuck and wanted to be loyal to him. It wouldn't be the first woman that she would reject out of loyalty, so she knows she can do it.

But there was something different this time. Something that set it apart from almost every other kiss she's ever had with a woman that made her want to stay.

Ever since she'd discovered her desire for women, and particularly since she'd joined the NSA, Sarah had always been the aggressor in her female relationships. With men she let them be aggressive and take charge, but with women it was different. She always wanted to be in control. Carina, Lou, Sarah, Jill, Hannah; So many of her lovers had been targets of lustful seduction on her part. Some of them may have come back for more and taken charge, but it was always because she, Sarah, had made the first move that first time that these women wanted more, and eventually ended up dominating her on certain occasions.

All of those seductions had been fast and lust filled. She had talked her target into wanting her then pounced, spending the following hours fucking them to as many orgasms as she could.

It had been years since a woman had just taken their time and slowly kissed her. But not here was Greta. And there were no hands in her hair or on her neck keeping her in place, no teeth nipping at her lips, no tongue seeking willing entrance into her mouth. It was just another pair of soft lips pressed lightly against her own in a series of soft kisses.

Against her better judgment and with those signs in her mind getting dimmer, Sarah dropped her gun to the bed so she could reach up and lightly place her hands on Greta's sides. She didn't grip onto her shirt to bring her closer, nor did she slip her hands under to feel her warm skin. She just slowly, softly moved her hands in small circles, pressing into Greta's skin through her shirt as she finally began to kiss back.

Sarah began to meet Greta's lips with her own, keeping everything entirely G-rated for now. This was so new, but it also felt so easy. Just like riding a bike.

Greta smiled into the kisses when Sarah finally started to get involved. She had been worried that this wouldn't happen, but it looks like she worried for nothing.

'It looks like she was right. Slow and steady,' thought Greta with immense satisfaction. 'Now to win the race.'

"How was that," she asked as she pulled her lips away, but making no motion to dislodge Sarah's still stroking hands. "Was it good as you remember?"

Sarah blushed. She still wasn't used to being in this position of being the seduced. After all her years of being the one in control now she felt like that blushing virgin in the nurse's office all those years ago, completely off guard as Mrs. Brown leaned in, not caring about the braises or the mess of unkempt hair as she gave Sarah her first kiss.

For a girl whose eyes had only ever looked at boys, this small kiss had been a revelation. She had never once thought of girls before, but now she was wondering why not as Mrs. Brown encouraged her to kiss back. She then made Sarah as comfortable and as loved as she could as she slowly stripped Sarah of first her clothes and then her virginity.

Mrs. Brown had unleashed the woman inside of Sarah she never knew was there and, with her father's incarceration and her recruitment into the NSA not long afterwards, had made the first truly profound impact on her life. She had no longer been a scraggly, loser daughter of a conman. She was now a beautiful, powerful woman who could have anyone she desired.

Now, after all these years of being on top, here was Greta, a woman Sarah knew almost nothing about, turning her back into the awkward teen she hadn't been for so long.

But if Sarah was going to go through with this, and there was still a part of her that was telling her that she shouldn't, than she was going to give as good as she can get.

"It was great," Sarah finally answered with a confident smile through her blush. "You're a good kisser.

"I know," said Greta without any modesty. "You're far from the first person to rave about my skills."

"And were the other Greta's some of those praising your fake name?" Sarah asked with a playful smirk totally at odds with the hard ass agent who had kicked her own door in not 5 minutes ago.

"Of course," answered Greta at once. "Those two were the ones who gave me the idea to seek you out."

That part was partially true. There was someone else who had wanted Greta to go after Sarah and had told her the best way to get her, but the blonde didn't need to know about that yet. But she had gotten the initial idea from the two previous female Greta's who had been assigned to the Buy More before her.

"I may have to thank them the next time I see them, then," said Sarah with a grin before she took Greta by surprise and kissed her.

The shorter agent had expected more coaxing before Sarah started to give without prompting from her. 'But this is much better' she thought as she opened her mouth to allow Sarah's tongue access.

As the two women's tongues became acquainted Greta remembered when she had been first told about Sarah and when her obsession began.

She had been on two different assignments with the former Greta's, one in Brazil the other in Pakistan, but between snacking on the delights that lay between Greta's legs, they both had the same advice: swing 'round Burbank and hook up with Agent Walker. Even though they both had different experiences with Sarah (one hadn't even made it past second base), they both knew what was being suppressed under that domestic bliss and they knew Walker was doing herself more harm than good in denying it.

Always in the mood for some good sex, Greta took her predecessors' advice and volunteered for Operation Greta. She used the pretense of wanting to work with Major Casey again for those who asked why, but she only had one objective in mind: Get into Sarah Walker's pants.

Unfortunately for her Sarah had been occupied and away on a mission during Greta's time in the Buy More. This pissed her off to no end and she almost took her anger out on those two imbeciles that worked there before Major Casey caught her and sent her home.

Never one to give up on a mark, Greta waited patiently, keeping her ear to the ground for when Walker's life would be less complicated and thus allowing her to make her move with no distractions.

She also sought out the advice of the one agent who probably knew Walker best, Carina Miller. And if everything Greta had heard was true, the two agent's were closer than mere friends.

She had found Carina in a hotel in Paris and, after a small scuffle that left both of them bruised and most of the furniture damaged if not destroyed, she convinced the ginger agent that all she wanted was to fuck Sarah.

It seemed that the previous Greta's weren't the only ones who knew that Sarah was lying to herself.

"Thank god! I've been trying to get into her pants for weeks. It's like ever since she's hooked up with the accountant she's been wearing a fucking chastity belt!" Carina had exclaimed with relief.

After that Carina had been all too eager in telling Greta the proper way of seducing Sarah Walker. She was apparently hoping some new temptation will get Sarah to stray from the Bartowski path.

But first she wanted to take Greta for a test run. "Make sure you're good enough for her. Don't want some novice fumbling around down their like a 16 year old in the back of his daddy's car," she said with a smirk as, bruises forgotten, she closed the distance between the two of them with a kiss.

Greta was more than eager to pass this test.

Now here she was: the drama with Bartowski's mother, Volkoff, and Sarah's undercover mission was behind them, the entire house was empty for the whole weekend except for the blonde herself, and she had said blonde in her arms, her resolve seeming to melt away by the second.

Pushing thoughts of the other two Greta's from her mind for now, she focused her attention solely on Sarah.

Breaking the make out session for much needed air, Greta was happy to see Sarah's lips trying to catch hers again.

"I think someone's a little eager," said Greta with a chuckle. "Oohhh" she gasped in surprise as Sarah's hands suddenly found themselves on Greta's shoulders before pushing her back.
Greta stumbled for a second before the back of her legs hit the mattress directly behind her and she found herself sprawled on the soft, cotton sheets of the forgot-to-be-made bed.

"Make that very eager," amended Greta with a smirk as she scooted back up on the bed to place herself on the pillows as Sarah joined her on the bed. But instead of crawling up and joining her at the top of the bed to continue their mouth-to-mouth fun like Greta thought she would, Sarah started her journey farther south.

"Mmmmm," Greta moaned as Sarah gently lifted her right leg and began to place kisses all over her ankles and the top of her foot visible from her heel. Then she truly showed that she was a multi tasker as, not missing a second of lip-to-skin contact she hurriedly undid her heel before throwing it off the bed.

She then switched to her left foot and repeated herself, quickly having her left heel join its twin on the floor in the beginnings of what will be a pile of forgotten clothing.

With both of Greta's feet happily freed from the comfy and stylish prisons, Sarah began to ever-so-slowly climb the long stems that Greta called her legs.

Greta squirmed where she lay, burying her head in the pillows as she experienced pleasure she had never expected.

She had thought that thanks to Sarah's self-induced celibacy she would be eager to jump right to the good stuff. That she would act like a guy back from a long trip and go directly for her tits of, more importantly, her pussy. But it seemed that Sarah wanted to indulge herself in all that was Greta, and it's not like the shorter agent was going to complain.

For Sarah, this was like coming home after a long trip.

No, scratch that.

This was like a recovering heroin addict finding a giant stash hidden under the floorboards of his basement. She knows she shouldn't give in, but now that she has, she's going to enjoy every second of it.

It's been too long since Sarah has had a woman like this: lying back on her bed; chest arched out in ecstasy, a series of eager pleas flowing from her lovers mouth, encouraging Sarah not to stop; and the bountiful softness of her warm skin as Sarah used her lips, tongue, teeth, and hands to taste, touch, and mark what felt like every inch of Greta's legs.

This was something she could never have with Chuck, as much as she loved him and loved fucking him. She could never take her sweet time building up his arousal and excitement, at least with something other than his dick or with the tease of her own body. She could never lick the back of his knee like she was just doing with Greta and have him ask her to do it again.