All Comments on 'Sarah's Games Ch. 01'

by suggestiveness

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
*whimpers*

more i want more... need more... does he catch her... oooh god i hope he does

FlesFlesabout 18 years ago
Fantastic

Builds tension and excitement gradually until you can almost taste her pleasure in the the teasing. Beautifully written. Thank-you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Brilliant

Superbly erotic. I came so hard at the end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good story

Nicely done, builds up well and lets us hope that she will get caught in the end. Hope that there will be more chapters and more and closer shaves!

vanillarodvanillarodabout 18 years ago
great start

I loved the teasing way this is written. But I'm confused about Sarah being "she" and "I" -- why the switch? It strikes me that the story would be hotter if it stayed put with the point of view.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A familiar taste

It seems as if Sarah and I enjoy the same game. However, I agree, why the switch from "she" and "her" to "me" and "I"? Otherwise, it is a lovely, naughty story. Would love to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
so great

This story is great. I worked hard not to come before the end. You need to work on keeping a constant point of view, but keep writing!

DaveAMDaveAMover 15 years ago
Wow

Gotta go read the rest!!

STEVEN VANESTEVEN VANEover 14 years ago
Very nice!

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
i like how you think

and am looking forward to reading more of your exploits, hoping, along with you, that someday you do get caught. and punished.

Joshua94Joshua94almost 10 years ago
superb

I love the way you describe each thing that she does that makes her such a naughty little girl. Every instance I was in constant oh no shes gonna get caught this time. over all 5 star quality. I do have to agree with everyone on the switching persons views had me confused for a bit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous