Sarah's Space Sim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah stepped back from the quivering chief engineer and looked up.

"Iris, report the chief's breast size."

"Lt. Commander Labia's breast size is two hundred and eighty standard units," came the reply.

Sarah nodded. This confirmed the size-doubling power of her bracelet, which would be no doubt useful for herself as well. She peered around the room.

A few other workstations were crewed, although the girls nearby were trying and mostly failing to carry on with their work, instead opting to pull on their erect nipples or rub their gushing pussies as they watched their captain together with the chief engineer.

Her eyes settled on a young blonde standing nearby. The beauty had both arms wrapped underneath her more modest head-sized breasts, tugging on both of her fully erect two-inch nipples. She was bending forward, demonstrating her flexibility and quick thinking by angling her pussy to squirt and soak the undersides of her breasts, covering her arms and nipples in her own dripping essence.

"You there, step closer," Sarah smiled at the girl, who brightened immensely as she approached her captain. Sarah made a few adjustments on her bracelet and smiled as the girl arrived at her side. She noted a single circular pin on the blonde's shoulder.

"Name and breast size, ensign."

"Ensign Kelly Knockers, ma'am! My breasts are fifty standard units, captain," she gushed, becoming increasingly turned on as she stood so close to her captain. Her blonde hair fell straight down her back, and much like the chief engineer, she was tall, toned, and subtly muscular. Sarah admired Kelly's firm abdomen and grinned as she saw Kelly's pussy spurt a thick spray of her arousal all over her own long, slender legs.

"Let's see if you can live up to that name, ensign," said Sarah, making some additional adjustments on her bracelet. She pointed her fist at the younger girl.

Kelly fell to her knees as her orgasm instantly overtook her. She relished the immensely pleasurable sensation of feeling her breasts quickly doubled in size, but there was something else too. Two new, but somehow familiar sensations on her lower abdomen had sprouted as small nubs, the flesh rushing in behind them and filling in until she had four beautiful equally huge breasts, in two rows of two across the front of her torso.

Her growth wasn't finished, though. All four of her teats had already been fully erect, as her captain had ordered, each of them stretching two full inches ahead of her. After another moment, her nipples began stretching longer, beyond even Lt. Nips' legendary pair, until she bore four beautifully thick and permanently erect foot-long nipples.

She reeled back, nearly overwhelmed with pleasure, and she was grateful for being on her knees, for she knew she'd surely have lost her balance otherwise. She lowered her eyes, beaming with excitement as she beheld the splendor of her huge newly-grown breasts and nipples, plus their new identical twins beneath. She eagerly rotated her hands between all four of her towering nipples, squeezing each of them in turn before quickly moving on.

"Captain Sarah, your generosity knows no bounds! Thank you for my new breasts and nipples. I love them!" she gushed. Her pussy, as if in vigorous agreement, again sprayed her arousal across her own legs and the bottoms of her lower breasts, soaking them in a thick coating of her juices.

Sarah smiled down at her.

"I know you'll use your new nipples to serve the ship well, ensign. But I have a new assignment for you. You are Lt. Commander Labia's new chief labial assistant," she said, nodding at the chief engineer dozing on the floor nearby.

Lily's throbbing, widely spread labia were continuing to ooze a steady stream of her arousal all over her legs and the nearby carpet even as she slept. Her towering breasts reached far into the air above her, each of her throbbing nipples fully erect and nearly as long as Kelly's.

"When she awakes," Sarah began, "She'll need your help with her huge pussy and her new breasts. See to it that you are constantly playing with her huge labia, so that she'll be able to perform her duties."

Kelly saluted, grasping her newly-grown lower pair of breasts and angling their long, erect nipples towards Sarah.

"Yes ma'am! It's an honor to assist the commander with her big, sexy pussy!"

"Indeed. And ensign?"

The quad-nippled blonde smiled expectantly at her captain. Sarah reached out, gently squeezing the girl's lower left nipple.

"With your new assets, I'm pleased to welcome you as the newest member of Nipple Squadron. Congratulations, Kelly."

Kelly beamed brighter than the sun, flushing with pride.

"It's such an honor, captain! I won't let you down!"

"I know you won't, Kelly. Now come and kiss your captain."

Kelly threw her arms over Sarah's shoulders and sandwiched her captain between her dual rows of breasts. Sarah giggled, enjoying the peculiar sensation, and their lips soon met. Sarah enjoyed a long moment of intimate attention on her mouth and tongue from the beautiful four-nippled young blonde.

She reached her arms down and to her sides, again grasping Kelly's two lower nipples in her hands. They kissed tenderly, and Kelly thrilled at the sensation of their four combined hands on all of her nipples at once. Her knees quivered, and her dripping pussy soaked both of their bare legs with her effusive arousal.

Sarah smiled and gave Kelly one last kiss on her pretty lips before stepping backwards, extracting herself from the ensign's four huge breasts. Kelly saluted again, this time gripping her lower two nipples, pointing their enormous foot-long shapes towards Sarah. She turned away and knelt by Lily's side, gently stroking the grand fleshy walls of the dozing chief engineer's towering breasts.

Sarah exited engineering, emerging into the corridor beyond. It was crucial for the mission that she grew larger breasts than anyone else on the ship, a responsibility she was thrilled to undertake. She closed her first, her resolve strengthening, and pumped her fist forward in the air.

At that moment, a stunning nearly-nude Asian girl with long straight dark hair, huge Charlotte-sized beach ball breasts, and thick, fully erect three-inch nipples was strutting by, directly into the path of Sarah's fist. Sarah pulled her punch, but she already knew that the bracelet didn't require direct contact, and she wasn't surprised to see the brunette nymph collapse to her knees as she was overcome with pleasure.

The girl's massive pillowy breasts fell into her lap as they quickly swelled larger. Even before her growth started, her pointy nipples had been poking beyond her knees, and within only a few seconds her huge breasts had doubled in size, swelling upwards and outwards on her legs until her finely-chiseled chin began to disappear into her newly colossal cleavage.

"Oh, captain! You're making my huge breasts feel so good!" she moaned.

Her growth wasn't finished, though, and Sarah realized suddenly that the bracelet retained its settings between uses. The kneeling nymph's huge breasts were instantly shoved upwards, nearly swallowing her head in her own cleavage as two new, equally colossal breasts appeared on her torso below her original pair. All four of her breasts were each twice as large as her original already-huge chest had been.

After another moment, the girl's nipples all began stretching longer and swelling thicker. Soon all four of her nipples stretched more than a foot long, each of them every inch as hot and thick as Kelly's four teats had been.

The Asian nymph had launched into a continuous series of orgasms, plainly overwhelmed by her captain's attention as much as by her new quad-breasted chest. She had managed to wrap her legs around her newly grown lower-left breast, pulling it close and earnestly humping her gushing pussy against it. She was thrilled at the feel of her own warm flesh on her skin.

She was grateful too for her captain, who had bestowed her pussy with the newfound ability to gush such huge volumes of her arousal. Her spurting pussy had soon covered her legs and her lower left breast in her sticky squirt, which gave rise to a rapid squelching sound as she wantonly rubbed her leaky pussy all around her new breast.

"My breasts! I love my four huge nipples! Oooooh, thank you captain!" she wailed.

Sarah grinned down at her.

"On your feet!" she said, not really expecting the girl to be able to be able to get up with her four breasts having grown so large. She was astonished when the beautiful nymph quickly recovered and stood, her four enormously round breasts with their permanently erect nipples bouncing gently against each other. Looking more closely, Sarah thought this girl's huge nipples looked even longer than Ensign Knockers' foot-long teats.

Sarah was impressed anew at Lily and Mallory's invention, for the girl's huge lower breasts were incredibly perky, bouncing gently below her knees and thrusting her lower nipples forward at about knee height, and she seemed to have little trouble standing. She was panting heavily and clearly still lusting for her captain, for she had brought both hands to her wet center and slipped two fingers into her gushing pussy. Sarah noted two circular pins on her shoulder-pad.

"Name and breast size, lieutenant."

"Lieutenant Mona Megabust, ma'am," said the gorgeous young woman. "My breasts were one hundred standard units."

Sarah nodded and glanced at a nearby wall panel.

"Iris, am I correct that Mona's current breast size is two hundred units?"

"Each pair of Lt. Megabust's breasts are two hundred units, captain," came Iris' stuffy reply.

"Of course. Thank you, Iris," Sarah said. Technically correct was the best kind of correct. She turned back to the gorgeous girl with the four colossal breasts. Besides her head and feet, the entire rest of Mona's front was obscured behind her titanic double bosom, which extended far out to her sides as well.

"Mona, you're going to carry me to my quarters," Sarah ordered. "I will ride between your big sexy breasts."

Mona brightened and curtseyed, lowering her double bosom to the ground to allow her captain to climb within.

Sarah pushed ahead between Mona's massive mammaries, then turned around, grinning as she felt her entire body from her shoulders down enveloped within Mona's firm, warm breast flesh. She lifted her legs, relaxing as her entire body weight was supported within Mona's two rows of enormous breasts.

She enjoyed a brief stroll through the ship's corridors. They passed many beautiful girls en route to the captain's quarters, most of whom had stopped to admire Mona's four enormous breasts, but almost all had failed to notice their captain concealed within her breasty conveyance. Instead, they merely returned to pleasuring themselves by tugging on their long, erect nipples or sliding their hands all over their gushing pussies.

A select few girls, though, were perceptive enough to make eye contact with Sarah from her position between Mona's enormous upper breasts. They immediately fell to their knees, spreading their legs wide as their gushing pussies involuntarily soaked the undersides of their huge breasts. The mere sight of their captain was enough to inspire spontaneous climax in more than a few of the ship's nymphs, which Sarah planned to expand to more of the crew over time with additional protocols taking effect.

At last Mona had jiggled her four titanic breasts in front of the door to the captain's quarters. Sarah lowered her legs, extracting herself and stepping around to the blushing girl's side. She leaned in close, expressing her thanks by kissing Mona fiercely. They slid their lips together and licked each other's tongues, and Mona felt herself climax almost immediately from the immense honor of being attended to by her captain.

Sarah felt the beautiful Asian girl quivering in her arms.

"Well done, Mona. Keep those orgasms coming, and I'm sure your breasts will keep growing. Make me proud, lieutenant!" she said, giving Mona an encouraging swat on her firm, bare bottom.

Mona giggled. She curtseyed, using her arms to wave all four of her fully erect nipples towards her captain.

"Thank you, captain! I'm so glad my breasts could serve you," she beamed, then turned and jiggled away. She was almost immediately leapt upon by two tall red-haired girls, who promptly busied themselves on sucking Mona's long upper nipples into their hungry mouths.

Sarah smiled and stepped inside her quarters. It was an extravagant space, with an extra large bed and plenty of couches for lounging, as well as a sunken pillow pit that looked invitingly comfortable.

She was suddenly aware of the quiet. She realized it was the first time she'd been alone since arriving on board, but she took comfort in knowing that Iris was sure to be watching over her. And speaking of her girlfriend, she realized she had a very sexy task ahead of herself.

"Iris, calculate the number of bracelet growth cycles necessary for my breasts to become the largest on the ship, assuming they double in size each time."

Iris' metallic voice came back almost immediately.

"Five growth cycles, captain. Warning! The pleasure level from that many growth cycles would exceed safety parameters."

It wouldn't be easy, Sarah thought, that's for sure. This was the kind of trial that even the best of humanity would shrink from. But she wasn't just anyone. She was Sarah Smith, captain of the USS Lactiferous, and its crew of three hundred huge-breasted nymphomaniac girls was counting on her. She would never let them down, unless maybe she were lowering them into that pillow pit.

She activated the holo-interface on the bracelet, restoring its default parameters. Her fingers clenched into a fist with resolve. She took a deep breath, steeling herself...

The door chime sounded, shattering her concentration. She blinked.

"Come in," she called.

The door slid open and two enormous breasts entered the room, sliding in sideways one at a time. Sarah immediately recognized that they were attached to the ship's incredibly beautiful counselor, Lt. Commander Dina Doubleteats. Dina finished wriggling her titanic chest through the doorway and smiled. The doors slid closed behind her.

Sarah heard a familiar rhythmic squelching sound coming from behind Dina's gloriously huge breasts. It was always reassuring to see her crew taking her orders seriously by constantly attending to their dripping pussies. She noted a long trail of wetness on the carpet leading from Dina back to the doorway, confirming her suspicion.

Dina had pearly white skin and thick, dark hair, which she had presently arranged in a tight ponytail that fell to her taut, bare bottom. She had rouged her cheeks and her lips bore a ruby red coloring that added to her sultry allure. Like the rest of Sarah's crew, Dina was stunningly beautiful and seemed overwhelmed with lust by being in the presence of her captain.

"It's good to see you, captain," she whispered sultrily. She gently slapped her wet pussy, adding emphasis to her greeting by spurting several large jets of her arousal all over her legs and the carpet nearby.

"Counselor! You're a welcome sight," Sarah said with a smile.

"I know the task you're about to undertake," replied the gorgeous brunette nymph. "And I'm here to tell you that you don't have to do it alone."

She pulled her hands away from her pussy, her fingers dripping, and did her best to heft and present her huge breasts.

"As the ship's counselor, I am an expert in nipple therapy. Please, allow my teats to be a comfort to you during this trial," she offered.

Sarah gazed more closely at the counselor's teats. They were permanently erect and thicker than two of her fingers together, just as she had ordered and come to expect from every member of her crew. Dina's nipples thrust far ahead of her big chest, each of them a mouth-watering eight inches long.

"Before we get started, counselor, report your breast size," Sarah ordered.

Dina smiled widely.

"You should know, as familiar as you are with them! My big, sexy breasts total one hundred and eighty standard units, captain," she said, flushing with pride. She shifted her weight and the great shelf of her breasts lurched to the side, revealing that both of her hands had returned to her dripping pussy.

Dina whimpered as her drenched pussy gushed anew, splattering her arousal all over her legs and even more of the carpeted floor. She bit her lip, looking sultrily at Sarah.

Sarah grinned, watching the stunningly beautiful counselor openly lusting for her.

"Tell me more about nipple therapy, counselor," she teased, although she was genuinely curious as well.

Dina hadn't seemed to notice the captain's gentle teasing. She stood upright, occasionally giving her pussy a gentle wet slap as she eagerly explained her skills and expertise.

"I'm so proud of my big, thick, eight-inch long nipples, captain," said the sultry brunette. She was clearly familiar with using her teats to seduce her clients, but she only desired to please her captain.

"And they are here for you to stroke, lick, and suck. I love how you've made them so hard all day! I love playing with my big, hard nipples, and I know you will too. May they bring comfort to your mouth, pussy, or anywhere else you like, ma'am."

Sarah was somewhat anxious, and had to admit that she was glad for the beautiful counselor's support.

"Very well, Dina. Get those nipples over here."

The raven-haired girl smiled, settling in next to her captain. She stood nearby, her nipples poking lewdly at Sarah's face and cheeks as Sarah sat in a desk chair.

Sarah grimaced.

"Get ready, counselor. Here we go!"

Sarah activated the bracelet and directed its energy towards herself. It fired once, twice, thrice — here the pleasure she was feeling was so intense that she nearly passed out — but she somehow managed to invoke the bracelet's power a fourth and fifth time.

She felt white-hot at her core, as if she were burning with the fury of a million suns. It was nearly overwhelming, and with her lips wrapped around the counselor's thick, hard nipple, she rapidly sucked and licked as hard as she could to hopefully distract herself.

She could have floated away on a cloud and lived an eternity of bliss. But something about Dina's thick nipple in her mouth served to ground her, anchoring her to her seat as well as to her body, and drew the excess horniness away from her.

Dina felt her other teat, the one not presently inside her captain's needy mouth, gently rubbing along a large, fleshy shape. She realized that her captain's treatment had finally run its course.

"Open your eyes, captain. Look how beautiful you've become!"

Sarah gently released the counselor's thick nipple, sliding it out of her wet mouth. She beheld a vast arc of creamy flesh that extended down to the floor, and it was another moment before she realized it was her flesh. At last, her deepest fantasy had been made real: she had a truly staggering, enormously big and sexy pair of breasts that any girl would've been proud to own. A wide grin came over her face.

"Computer, nano-mirrors!" she called.

An array of floating reflective surfaces sprang into being around her. The counselor took a step back out of respect, allowing the captain to revel in her own body from all angles.

Sarah twisted and turned in her seat, but she realized she was coming up against the technological limits of Dr. Masher's treatment. As colossal as her breasts were, she felt that she was only just barely unable to exert the strength needed to lift them above the floor.

She angled herself to the side and shoved her right breast out of the way, confirming that her bosom wasn't the only part of her body to be enhanced.

123456...8