Sarah's Space Sim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A nearby floating mirror gave her a superb angle to admire her own wet, puffy pussy. It had always been completely hairless, but it now seemed puffier, tighter, and more alluring than ever before. It was perhaps the most beautiful pussy she'd ever seen, and not for nothing, given the significant competition in that area from her beautiful crew.

She was both impressed and satisfied with herself. She couldn't see over the vast curves of her bosom, but she could still feel her nipples had grown huge and massively long, their new shapes waving lazily in the area before her.

"Iris, report my current breast size and nipple length."

"The captain's breasts total three hundred standard units, and her nipples are fully erect at two feet long each," came the automated reply.

The counselor seemed quite impressed by this.

"Captain, you're... stunning! Your breasts are so huge! I can't get enough of your sexy nipples!" she gasped, clearly overwhelmed. A sizable gush of arousal from her pussy splattered all over the side of Sarah's enormous left breast.

Sarah luxuriated in the warm, wet sensation. She had just been pondering how to resume her duties when the door chime rang.

"Enter!" she called.

The door slid open and a long, pointy nipple, followed by a very large breast -- although smaller than her own -- seemed to hover, floating gently into the room. It was immediately followed by a muscular, powerful-looking but still feminine leg and a huge, writhing mass of wet pussy lips.

The fleshy lips wriggled and writhed for a moment. A pretty blonde head thrust out between them, its owner giggling and smiling as she rolled forward head over heels. The blonde girl had four huge breasts in two rows, all of them topped with thick, fully-erect foot-long nipples.

Sarah smiled at the familiar sight.

"Ah, Lt. Commander Labia! And Ensign Knockers too. Welcome!"

The chief engineer, with the ensign's assistance, finally made her way fully inside the captain's quarters. The door slid shut behind them. Lily noticed the captain watching the peculiar floating motion of her breasts and offered an explanation.

"Anti-gravity breast pads, captain. We figured you might like to be outfitted with your own pair."

"Good thinking, Lily," Sarah nodded.

The chief engineer set about her task, gently fitting each of Sarah's titanic breasts with their own anti-gravity pad, and demonstrated how to use the motion controls to activate them. Ensign Knockers, for her part, was animatedly doing her best to grab, tug, and slide Lily's huge, hanging labia around so that Lily wouldn't step on them herself.

She met only mixed success, though, accidentally slipping and falling over due to the prolific liquids her hot pussy kept spraying, not to mention Lily's own squirting, which seemed to exude continuously from the incredibly thick and heavy labia that extended down to her ankles.

At long last, Sarah had been fully outfitted. She tested the motion controls on her anti-gravity pads and was pleased to see her grand, spherical breasts moving and jiggling up and down just as she desired.

"Remarkable. Thank you, girls! Come, let us kiss," she ordered.

All four of them giggled and did their best to press their lips together, despite the enormity of the ten total breasts between the four of them, plus the stubbornly sexy and effusively wet mass of Lily's huge pussy.

Sarah enjoyed a minute of intimate attention from Lily, the tall and subtly muscular engineer with the massive pussy, and from Dina, the alluringly beautiful raven-haired counselor. Even Kelly wasn't left out, the younger blonde doing her very best to share her lips and tongue with her superior officers. She was thrilled and honored to realize that tongue had been slurped into her captain's mouth, who sucked on it gently but firmly in a gesture of grateful thanks.

Sarah gently pushed them away and stepped forward confidently.

"All right, girls. It's time to make first contact."

She felt lighter than air, as if she could walk, dance, or even run despite the colossal spheres of flesh that dominated her entire front. She took a step towards the outer doors to her quarters, then paused, frowning. She heard the chief engineer over her shoulder.

"Fear not, captain. Our engineers are already at work widening all of the ship's doors. Please, allow me," said Lily, noticing her captain's predicament. She floated her own huge bosom over to a nearby wall panel and pushed a button. They both watched as the doorway quickly doubled in width.

Sarah smiled. Her chief engineer was resourceful indeed and never failed to impress.

"Counselor, you're with me," she called over her shoulder, and stepped through the new double-wide doors.

Sarah and the counselor strolled down the ship's corridor, arm in arm. It was a tight fit inside the lift, though, with their two titanic bosoms taking up the vast majority of the space. They were each squeezed against opposite walls in the small circular room, and upon their arrival on the bridge, the door swung open and the counselor was launched backwards, laughing as she fell backwards, landing on her taut, firm bottom.

Charlotte, from her position near the lift's doorway, then saw a pair of colossal breasts float into the room with the captain walking slowly behind them.

"Captain on the bridge!" called the young blonde.

Sarah maneuvered herself to the center of the room, noticing for the first time that the bridge didn't have a captain's chair, nor any other obvious place for her to sit. Casting her eyes about, she noticed an angled table with two huge indentations, which she recognized as being very similar to the peculiar desk that had been in Dr. Masher's office. She moved towards it, smiling as her enormous nude bosom settled into the table's generous semi-circular grooves.

She looked about one last time. The dozen members of her bridge crew were all staring openly at her while they squeezed and tugged on their own big nipples. Some of the girls were lewdly sliding their fingers in and out of their gushing pussies, contributing to large and growing wet spots on the carpet in front of their workstations.

Commander Ashley was standing by Sarah's side, smiling her beautiful freckled smile. Sarah leaned over and caressed Ashley's cheek, then gently stroked her first officer's long red ponytail.

She turned to her other side, seeing Counselor Dina settle in next to her. She grinned, leaning towards the sultry brunette, and shared a brief kiss with her. They slid their tongues together for a moment, then she straightened up, feeling energized.

"Hailing frequencies, Ensign Chestwell," she called over her shoulder.

Charlotte began fiddling with the controls at her computer terminal.

"Sappho Colony? Come in, Sappho Colony," she spoke into her headset, then looked back towards Sarah.

"I have them, captain."

"On screen," said Sarah, steeling herself.

An incredible vision appeared on the ship's view screen.

A tall woman with long, luscious dark curls was standing upon a platform. She had flawless olive skin, her arms and legs long, slender, and alluringly feminine. Her cheeks were delicate and her jawline pronounced, while her lips were unusually large and extra puffy. She was beaming a thousand-megawatt smile and stood completely nude, openly displaying her beautiful large breasts and her firm figure.

She was an exceptional, almost impossible beauty, and Sarah found her even more glamorous than any of the three hundred supermodel-tier huge-breasted nymphomaniacs aboard the Lactiferous.

Three nude olive-skinned girls were kneeling at her sides. Two of them were each lifting one of the tall girl's breasts and gently stroking her long, thick nipples. The third was kneeling with her back to the screen, and it was obvious from her head motions that she was eagerly tonguing the tall girl's bare pussy.

After a moment of tense silence, the woman spoke, her voice smooth and sultry.

"Greetings, unidentified vessel. This is Sappho Colony. We are six hundred young female models, all dedicated to the sexual arts of nudity and worship of the breast and nipple. I am their leader, Princess Selene."

She cast her eyes about as she spoke, observing every girl on the bridge crew, but not lingering on any of them.

"Greetings, Princess Selene," said Sarah. "I am Captain Sarah Smith of the CLIT vessel USS Lactiferous."

The moment Sarah started speaking, the princess' eyes went wide and her mouth fell open. The gorgeous nude beauty blinked, seeming to be at a complete loss. She urgently shooed away the three girls who had been attending to her. She recovered after a moment, standing upright, although her flawless skin was flushed red with obvious arousal.

"I am proud to shake my breasts in warm greeting to you, captain," she said. She shimmied her shoulders, making her big, jiggly breasts bounce and sway. She was stunning and she knew it.

Sarah blinked, unsure how to react. She glanced over at Counselor Dina, who looked back at her and gave a nonverbal shrug.

After pondering for a moment, Sarah activated the motion controls on her anti-gravity breast pads. Her titanic bosom shifted and shimmied as it gently separated to her sides, exposing her wet center to the view screen.

"I am proud to spread my pussy in warm greeting to you, princess," she said, smiling as she tugged on her puffy labia with both hands. Her pussy spurted a great arc of her arousal, which splashed all over the captain's table and doused her slender legs.

Princess Selene seemed taken aback. Her eyes widened further, and her knees pulled in and started rubbing together. She quivered uncertainly on her feet.

"I... I..." she started, but the gorgeous raven-haired princess ultimately seemed at a loss for words.

Sarah grinned to herself, realizing that her overpowering attraction effect was not limited to members of her crew. That sexy space princess was clearly infatuated with her.

"I would be honored to host you aboard the Lactiferous for a private reception, princess," she offered.

Princess Selene seemed to recover, standing fully upright once more.

"I look forward to it, captain. I will depart shortly," she said, flashing her alluring smile. "Sappho Colony out."

The view screen went dark. Sarah exhaled and gripped the sides of the captain's table.

"That went well," she said, turning towards her red-haired first officer.

"Say, Ashley, did you get a read on her breast size?"

The commander nodded, her long red ponytail tracing a large arc. She reached forward with her arms, gently grasping both of her erect nipples and squeezing them in a show of pride.

"I figured you'd ask, captain. Her chest was quite large, but not by the standards of this crew. I'd wager that sexy princess had a breast size of... oh, about seventy-five standard units. Not bad at all."

Sarah looked over her other shoulder.

"Counselor, your impressions?"

"She was quite taken by you, captain," said the counselor in her sultry low voice.

"That naked nymph obviously loved your huge breasts and your extra-long nipples, but I think she was particularly impressed by your squirting pussy. After you spoke and she first laid eyes on you, we detected a fifty percent increase in her nipple length and turgidity."

"And that's not all, captain," called Charlotte from across the room. "Also starting at that moment, we observed a four hundred percent increase in her vaginal lubrication."

"Four hundred percent?" Sarah questioned, admittedly impressed. "Confirm that reading, ensign."

"Confirmed, captain. Her pretty pussy was so wet for you, although nowhere near as wet as the pussies of the girls on your crew. Thanks to your squirting protocol, that is."

As if sensing she'd pleased her captain, Charlotte's bare pussy released a large gush of her arousal that splattered across the undersides of her huge breasts, then dripped down to contribute to the growing wet spot around her workstation.

Sarah nodded, satisfied.

"We're going to have a special guest here shortly, and I want the crew ready for her. Ensign Chestwell, ship broadcast please."

Charlotte nodded and pressed some keys at her station. A brief whistle sounded throughout the ship.

"Now hear this: this is the captain speaking," said Sarah. "All crew members will orgasm upon my command. And all orgasms in the presence of a superior officer will be twice as intense and have five... no, ten times more liquid volume. Smith out."

Sarah turned towards the stunning freckled redhead by her side.

"Commander?"

Ashley stepped in close next to her captain. Sarah grinned and leaned over, eagerly tonguing her beautiful first officer, who flushed with pride from the honor of being kissed by her captain. After a moment, Sarah pulled back.

"Commander, I need you to assemble the four most prolific squirters on the ship. I want the best of the best, the wettest of the wettest, and I want those girls in the main shuttle bay in five minutes to greet our guest. See to it personally, Ashley."

Ashley saluted smartly, reaching up and squeezing her own thick left nipple.

"Right away, captain!" she grinned, and turned away.

"Oh, and Ash?"

The first officer stopped in her tracks and spun around.

"Yes, ma'am?"

"Cum for me."

The commander fell to her knees, overwhelmed by the rapid onset of her climax. She moaned loudly in a crescendoing wail, her legs quivering and shaking as her pussy unleashed a massive torrent of sticky arousal. Her sizable bosom jiggled, heaved, and swayed. Her gushing liquids sprayed out of her nude pussy across the floor, soaking a large majority of the carpet near the center of the bridge.

"Ooh... thank you... captain," she said, panting and wheezing. She staggered to her feet, then stepped into a lift to carry out her orders.

Sarah stood and hovered her enormous breasts towards another lift. In the midst of a turn, she accidentally slapped one of her two-foot long erect nipples upside the face of a very pretty blonde who was seated nearly-nude at an engineering station.

"Oops! My apologies, ensign," Sarah chuckled, turning away and looking over her shoulder to see the single circular pin on the young blonde's shoulder-pads.

The girl didn't seem to mind, though. She was following the motion of Sarah's long nipples as they swung away from her and seemed to want to express her gratitude.

"Thank you for honoring me with your nipple, captain!" she gushed, her pussy emphasizing her point by releasing a spray of sticky liquids over her legs.

Sarah regarded the young blonde more closely. She had the cutest set of freckles, much like Commander Ashley, and her arms were toned and subtly muscular like many of the engineering staff, although her tight, firm body remained alluringly feminine.

"Name and breast size, ensign!"

The girl quickly raised her eyes from Sarah's long nipples up to her face.

"Ensign Tina Topless! My breasts are fifty standard units, captain!"

The gorgeous young engineer had one of the smaller sets of breasts on her crew, Sarah realized, although this was easily remedied. She curled her fingers into a fist and gestured towards the girl.

Tina was immediately overcome by a powerful orgasm. She fell off her chair, collapsing to the ground as her sizable breasts doubled in size in merely a few seconds. They tilted backwards, covering her mouth and muffling her moans. A long, powerful arc of translucent liquid spurted from her pussy, continuously soaking her surroundings and a number of other girls nearby, who grinned and licked their fingers, scooping up and swallowing the sticky liquids on their nude bodies.

Sarah smiled, continuing up a short flight of stairs before pausing at the lift.

"Ensign Chestwell, you're with me," she called over her shoulder.

Charlotte leapt to her feet and wrapped both arms around her huge breasts, hugging them closely as she hurried to her captain's side. She chose her route carefully, doing her best to avoid any of the large wet splotches that covered most of the carpet, as well as the great jets of liquid arcing from Ensign Topless' gushing pussy.

Sarah squeezed her titanic breasts into the lift, taking care to ensure her long nipples had cleared the doors. She motioned to Charlotte, who clambered into the small circular room after her. The ensign stepped over the captain's huge teats and stood on the floor, but rested most of her weight on the side wall of the captain's right breast.

"You will escort me to the main shuttle bay, ensign," she ordered.

Charlotte navigated them to their destination, eagerly assisting the captain in extracting her sizable breasts from the lift, then leading her by the hand down a short corridor.

They emerged into the ship's shuttle bay. It was a cavernous room, with an adaptive force field on one wall that opened to the starry void beyond.

"Thank you, ensign. Dismissed."

Charlotte smiled and turned away. On her way out, she passed Commander Ashley, who strolled into the room with three beautiful nearly-nude girls in tow. Ashley led them straight past Sarah, who noticed each of them stealing glances at her colossal breasts as they strolled past. They assembled into a line, standing at attention, each girl hefting her nude breasts and presenting herself for inspection.

"Well done, commander," said Sarah. "Tell me, which of these girls is the most prolific squirter with the wettest pussy?"

Ashley beamed with pride.

"That would be me, ma'am," the red-head whispered sultrily.

Sarah smiled back at her, then turned to face the other three girls standing at attention. She hovered her sizable bosom forward until she stood facing them.

"Names and breast sizes!" she ordered. One after another, they answered her.

"Ensign Tiffany Teats, ma'am! My breasts are eighty standard units!" said the first girl, a pretty brunette with bangs and big, jiggly melons that she eagerly squeezed with both arms. Sarah noted with approval the girl's fully erect, four inch long nipples.

"Ensign Sally Squirtswell, captain! My breasts are ninety-five standard units!" said the next girl, a gorgeous Black girl with long, straight, dark hair and perfectly flawless skin. Her big, rubbery bosom jiggled enticingly from her expert manipulations, and Sarah was pleased to see the girl's thick, long, throbbingly erect five-inch nipples bobbing gently in the air.

Sarah nodded, turning her attention to the third girl, an unusually tall girl with powerful-looking but feminine arms, who was presently using her musculature to wiggle the enormous expanse of her jiggly breasts.

"Lieutenant Lara Longteats, ma'am! My one hundred and ten standard unit breasts and my eight inch long, permanently erect nipples are at your service!" she embellished, earning a smirk from her captain.

Sarah cast her eyes over the assembled girls, marveling at their ultra-busty figures and their throbbingly erect nipples, each girl sporting longer and thicker teats than the last.

"Very good, girls. I hereby name you Squirt Squadron!" she announced.

"Squirt Squadron! Oorah!" they all called back in unison.

Sarah sensed motion over her shoulder and spun around as quickly as her anti-gravity breast pads would allow. A pink-colored ship entered the shuttle bay, passing through the adaptive force field with a crackle. It rotated slowly and extended its landing gear as it lowered towards the floor.

The ship was only about ten meters in height, and its oval shape seemed to be forged from a bright pink metal. It settled vertically and came to rest on the shuttle bay floor.

Two long, round, pink protrusions ran up and down its entire curved length, bending in the middle around an oval-shaped door. The door was slightly recessed, with its left and right edges featuring slightly smaller round pink protrusions. Towards the top of the oval ship, a large pink metallic hood was wrapped around a pink crystal that lay dark and dormant.

1...345678