Sarah's Space Sim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah raised and lowered her eyes as a realization took hold. The princess' ship was the very model of a huge, anatomically-correct pink metal vagina. The giant pussy remained silent, showing no obvious signs of life.

She looked over her shoulder at the assembled nymphs behind her. They seemed rather impressed, but their training took priority and they remained standing at attention, using both arms to proudly thrust their breasts forward.

"All right, Squirt Squadron!" she called. "I need you to squirt all over that giant pussy. On the floor, girls, and spread your legs!"

Commander Ashley and the other three girls dropped to the floor, resting their firm bottoms on the cool shuttle bay floor. They eagerly spread their legs, revealing their gushing pussies.

Ashley had clearly recruited the very wettest girls. Even before any of them had climaxed, huge gushing waves of their combined arousal were continuously spurting forth from their pussies, splattering the undersides of their huge breasts, soaking their legs, and washing across the shuttle bay floor.

Sarah noticed that Ashley and Lara had leaned further back than the other two girls, on account of their much larger ponderous breasts having obscured the splash zone between their legs. She was pleased to see that the members of Squirt Squadron had such natural talent and adaptability.

A wave of warm liquid washed over Sarah's feet, covering her boots in several inches of combined squirt. These girls truly were the wettest of the wettest, and she hoped they'd be putting on a show that would impress the princess.

"Squirt Squadron, cum for me!" she ordered.

Four thick jets of liquid erupted from between the legs of the girls sitting nearby, issuing forth at ten times greater volume due to the captain's presence. All four girls squirted nearly continuously, spurting hundreds of gallons of liquid across the floor, arcing with more than enough pressure to impact across the entire surface of the giant metal pussy. The princess' shuttle was utterly soaked in the combined efforts of the members of Sarah's crew.

Sarah noticed after a moment that one of the jets of squirt had veered off course. She turned and looked down. Lt. Longteats had lost her grip on the floor nearby, and the pressure from her still-squirting pussy had sent the tall engineer into a spin. Her gushing pussy blast its liquids across Ashley next to her, covering the commander's entire body in sticky liquids in mere moments. She continued spinning, picking up speed as her squirting arced around the room, splashing the other two girls as well as every nearby surface.

Sarah laughed, exalting at the feeling of her huge breasts being doused in the lieutenant's effusive arousal. After several long minutes, all four of the gushing pussies of Squirt Squadron had calmed, the streams of sticky liquids slowing until they reached their normal levels of almost continuous dripping and occasional spurting.

The pink crystal in the hooded peak of the princess' vessel suddenly turned on. It shone with pink light, illuminating the nearly three inches of liquids that had accumulated across the entire floor of the water-tight shuttle bay. A gentle pink light reflected across the rippling surface, casting a pink glow onto the dark metallic walls.

The recessed door at the center of the giant pussy slowly parted. An astonishing vision appeared.

Princess Selene emerged from within the giant pink pussy. She was followed a moment later by two very pretty olive-skinned girls, both of them just as nude as their princess. All three dark beauties stepped down, their bare feet sloshing through several inches of warm squirt on the floor as they waded over to Sarah.

The princess paused a few feet away from the outer slopes of Sarah's enormous left breast, respectfully centering herself just in front of the captain's two-foot long erect nipple.

"Captain Smith, a pleasure to meet you," said the dark-haired beauty. She gestured to the gorgeous nymphs behind her, both of whom were demurely averting their eyes and staring down at the squirt-covered floor.

"These sexy sluts are my breast-maidens, Naomi and Neera."

The two olive-skinned girls flushed with pride from their princess' compliment.

The princess sloshed her bare feet around the side of Sarah's enormous chest, her every step splashing warm squirt onto Sarah's calves and breasts. She paused just a few inches away from Sarah's face, fluttering her eyelashes and pursing her big, puffy lips.

From this short distance, Sarah could see that the princess' lips were unusually thick and rubbery. They looked incredibly inviting. She imagined she could suck on them for hours, especially if they were even bigger...

She blinked when she realized she could make that fantasy real. But the princess also had an incredibly erotic jasmine scent that she found incredibly distracting. Both girls took a long moment just to stare in mutual admiration of each other's astonishing beauty.

Sarah eventually realized she had to make good on her promise.

"Princess Selene, won't you accompany me to my private quarters?" she said, her voice only a whisper. She extended her hand, and thrilled with excitement as the beautiful princess took it in hers.

"It would be my pleasure, captain," said the princess, beaming her incredible smile. She cast a brief glance over her shoulder.

"Breast-maidens, remain here with the pussy," she commanded.

"Yes, Princess Selene," they replied in unison, then turned on their heels, splashing through several inches of warm squirt as they sloshed back to their shuttle. The giant pink pussy parted wide and they stepped inside, disappearing from view as the pussy closed once more.

Sarah grasped the princess' hand tightly in her own. She turned to face her crew.

"Squirt Squadron, exemplary work. Dismissed!"

All four members of Squirt Squadron rose to their feet, beaming at each other in shared celebration of a job well done. Tiffany and Sally were soon kissing each other, with Lara soon leaning in to join them in a three-way embrace. They eagerly licked their shared arousal from each others' mouths and cheeks, giggling with delight as they sloshed their feet forward to the shuttle bay doors.

As the doors opened, Sarah and Princess Selene felt a gentle pressure on their feet as the accumulated thousands of gallons of squirt flowed out of the shuttle bay, splashing into the corridor beyond.

Sarah cast her eyes over the shapely profile of her first officer from the rear. Ashley's long, red ponytail was completely soaked through, sticking to her back in a haphazard mess all the way down to her cute, taut bottom. Her huge, jiggly breasts bounced enticingly, clearly visible on either side of her torso even from the rear.

"Number one!" called Sarah. The red-haired girl stopped, splashing a wave of squirt as she turned around to face her captain. She smiled expectantly.

Sarah made a fist with her left hand and pointed it towards Ashley.

Ashley collapsed to the floor with a great splash. The splash endured, though, as the red-haired girl's pussy began squirting an enormous jet of liquid over her legs and the floor below. Her breasts doubled in size in mere moments. They were glorious, nearly perfect spheres, their front edges extending far beyond her knees with her legs outstretched.

She struggled up, coming to kneel behind them and began rubbing them with both arms, gasping with delight. Her nipples swelled, quickly thickening and shooting far forwards to an astonishing new length. They were flushed red and throbbing, standing perfectly erect as they thrust far ahead of the commander's enormous bosom.

At long last, Ashley's panting had calmed, and the thunderous gushing jets from her pussy reduced to a moderate stream. She stood upright, testing her new breasts and proudly showing off her colossal nipples.

"Iris," said Sarah, "report the commander's breast size and nipple length."

The computer's answer came as quickly and reliably as ever in her girlfriend's disembodied voice.

"Commander Ashley's breasts are two hundred standard units. Her nipples are three feet in length, captain."

Sarah heard a gasp from nearby. She turned to see Princess Selene with one hand over her open mouth. She was flushed red and blinking rapidly.

"By the teats of Themyscira!" the princess exclaimed. "Did you grow that slut's breasts, captain?"

Sarah chuckled.

"That slut is my first officer, princess. And yes, I certainly did grow her breasts. After all, it's important for crew morale to reward good behavior."

She turned back towards her first officer. The red-haired girl was reaching forward, grinning as she grasped the thick bases of her towering newly-grown nipples.

"You're dismissed, Ash," said Sarah. "Get that cute little pussy of yours out of here."

"Thank you for this gift, captain!" Ashley gushed. "I'll be seeing Lt. Commander Labia for some anti-gravity breast pads."

She smiled and turned smartly on her heel. Her pussy was still idly squirting and gushing, soaking her legs and demonstrating her continuous arousal. She sloshed her boots through the squirt-covered floor and out of the shuttle bay.

Princess Selene leaned in close to Sarah's side. She extended her tongue and licked slowly along Sarah's ear. Sarah squirmed and grinned to herself.

"I would very much like to grow my breasts, captain," the nude princess whispered.

Sarah's grin widened, but she remained silent.

"And that's not all, captain," purred the princess. "I would very much like to kiss you, too."

Sarah looked at the gorgeous dark-haired nymph. They again passed a long moment, lost in admiration of each other.

"Come, my princess," said Sarah, taking the lead. Their feet sloshed through the remaining squirt in the shuttle bay. They emerged into a corridor, and Sarah was pleased with herself for being able to navigate back to the captain's quarters by herself. If anything, the bigger challenge was her inexperience with her anti-gravity breast movement, plus the princess' distracting beauty.

Sarah hovered her titanic breasts through the double-wide doors to the captain's quarters. She turned around and stood near the center of the living room, facing the doorway and beckoning towards the princess.

Princess Selene stepped forward and the wide doors quietly whooshed closed behind her. Her long slender legs were quivering again, and her gorgeous face seemed to be flushed red, just as Sarah remembered her on screen during their first meeting.

"Captain, I must admit that I find you quite... overwhelming," said the princess, gently biting her puffy lower lip. She clasped her hands together beneath her huge, nude breasts.

Sarah beamed at her.

"Let's make your dreams come true, princess," she said.

"But first, we need a starting point. Iris, measure the princess' breast size."

"Princess Selene's breasts are seventy-seven standard units," replied Iris' metallic voice.

Sarah was impressed; Ashley really did have quite the eye for breasts. But there was something more she was wondering about the princess, and she knew just where to look.

"Iris, perform a level three scan of the princess' nipples."

"Princess Selene's nipples are currently three inches long at forty-eight percent turgidity. Estimated length of full nipple erection is six point two inches," reported the computer.

The princess marveled at this, her eyes wide.

"Your breast and nipple technology is most impressive, captain," she admitted.

Sarah smirked at this. It was time to take control. She activated the motion controls on her breast pads, and her enormous bosom gently parted. She stood proudly, revealing her nudity to the princess.

"Look at my pussy, princess," she said in a low voice. She hadn't needed to, though, as the raven-haired princess had been fixated on Sarah's wet pussy from the moment it appeared between her enormous breasts.

A gush of liquid spurted from Sarah's pussy and ran down her left leg. Princess Selene stared, unblinking, and slowly licked her lips.

"Get on your knees, princess, and crawl. Crawl to my pussy."

The princess dropped to her knees, never once breaking eye contact with Sarah's dripping wet pussy. She put her palms to the floor and slowly crawled forward. Her long, sensitive nipples dragged along the carpet as she crawled. As she drew nearer, Sarah was confident that the princess' long teats had extended to the full six inches that Iris had estimated.

The princess was very close now. She could feel the heat from between Sarah's thighs all over her face. She stared wide-eyed, openly admiring Sarah's beautiful hairless pussy and her puffy labia lips.

The princess clearly couldn't restrain herself, and leaned forward, inching towards the object of her desire. Sarah's perfect pussy loomed ever closer, and she was about to taste sweet victory when the sound of a loud, wet slap made her recoil.

Sarah smirked, raising her hand and relishing the tingling sensations from slapping her own pussy.

"Not yet, princess. You haven't earned it. On your feet, girl."

The princess stood up in front of Sarah. She closed the remaining distance between them, stepping forward until her huge naked breasts pressed firmly against Sarah's torso and the inner walls of the captain's far larger bosom.

The gorgeous raven-haired princess was panting heavily. She was clearly overwhelmed, quivering with urgent need.

"Please, captain! Have your way with me! I would trade all the stars in the galaxy for you to ravish me!" she cried.

She pursed her big puffy lips for emphasis, rubbing them wetly together. She was almost drooling with desire.

Sarah raised her wrist, looking down at her bracelet's holo-interface. She made a few adjustments, then returned her gaze to the princess.

"You sexy space slut, you just love your big lips, don't you? I do too, and I want you to grow for me," she purred.

Her fingers curled into a fist. She pointed it at the princess.

Princess Selene immediately started moaning and wobbled as if she might fall over. Sarah twisted her fingers and her enormous breasts slammed together, trapping the princess in the vast fleshy valley between them.

The princess' sizable breasts swelled rapidly larger, soon doubling in size and forcing her nearly a foot backwards in Sarah's cleavage. Fortunately, she and her newly-grown bosom remained firmly supported on all sides.

"Ooh, captain, you grew my breasts! My huge breasts feel so good! And... What's this? My... my... wips?"

The princess' puffy lips had started swelling larger, swelling up, out, and down from her mouth. After only a moment, Sarah realized that she could no longer see the princess' nostrils behind her huge upper lip, and she saw the princess' lower lip puffing out below the taut line of the princess' chin.

With another orgasmic burst of growth, the princess' huge lips swelled even larger, each more than doubling in size. Her huge, sexy lips were far wider than her own head, and crept further upwards until Sarah was sure the princess' vision was largely obscured by the great puffy expanse of her huge upper lip.

"Captain! My wips! I wuv them!" the princess exclaimed. She used both hands to eagerly rub and squeeze her massive new lips. Even with both hands and all of her delicate fingers, her monstrous lips had far too much sexy surface area for her to cover by herself, but that didn't stop her from enthusiastically trying.

"I want to suck on your huge lips, princess," Sarah purred. "But first things first. Stick out your tongue."

The princess' huge lips parted and her tongue appeared between them. It continued issuing forth, and the princess' eyes grew wide as she realized she could keep extending it. Soon there was nearly a foot of hot pink tongue sticking out between the princess' enormous puffy lips.

Suddenly the long tongue straightened and surged forward, quickly inserting itself between Sarah's lips, its excess length coiling up inside Sarah's mouth.

Sarah sucked hard on the hot, fleshy mass in her mouth. She reached up, joining the princess in rubbing and sliding her hands all over the enormous royal lips. She squeezed them gently in her fingers, admiring their puffy firmness and how more than half of the princess' stunningly beautiful visage was obscured behind them.

The princess seemed to sense Sarah's admiration and pressed her lips tightly together around her still-extended tongue. The royal lips rubbed and slid together as they pushed farther forwards, impossibly huge and increasingly sparkling with dewey reflections from the princess' saliva.

Sarah pulled her closer, squeezing their huge breasts together until the princess' melons, with little room left to expand, surged upwards. Both of their heads were soon trapped in a pillowy tunnel formed from the princess' newly-grown breasts.

Princess Selene turned her head left and right and rubbed her massive lips against the sensitive inner walls of her breasts. She giggled and purred, then continued leaning closer to Sarah.

Sarah at last planted her own lips upon the vast, slippery surface of the princess' upper lip. She was still holding a sizable length of the princess' tongue in her mouth, though, and she gamely slid her lips all around the princess' far larger and puffier lip, dragging the princess' tongue behind her and spreading a fresh coating of the princess' saliva.

Sarah enjoyed many long minutes of sucking on the princess' upper lip, sliding her lips over and around it while sucking on the length of the princess' tongue that was still in her mouth.

Their shared reverie was shattered by the electronic beep of a comm unit.

"Labia to Smith," came the chief engineer's voice.

Sarah blinked and stopped sucking. She leaned back, the princess' long tongue sliding out from between her lips. She reached behind the princess' hugely swollen upper lip to gently stroke her delicate cheek.

"Go ahead, Lily," she said.

"Cap'n, we have a problem. You'd best get down to engineering."

"On my way. Smith out."

Sarah leaned forward, pushing the princess' huge lips aside, and gave her a quick kiss on the forehead.

"Apologies, princess, but we'll have to continue this later."

The dark-haired princess whimpered, clearly still overwhelmed with arousal.

Sarah smirked and twisted her fingers. Her enormous breasts again shifted to her sides. The princess, her support removed, quickly dropped to the floor. Sarah stepped over her guest. Just inside the doorway, she rotated her titanic bosom back around again, looking over her shoulder.

Princess Selene remained nearly prone on the carpet. She looked up towards Sarah and pursed her huge, swollen lips together beseechingly. She gazed longingly between Sarah's legs.

"Look at you," Sarah smirked. "You really are my pussy-slut, aren't you, princess?"

The princess nodded vigorously. Her massive puffy lips jiggled and bounced together, loudly slapping against her beautiful face.

"Say it, princess," Sarah intoned. "Say that you're my pussy-slut."

The princess' eyes were wide and pleading.

"It's twue! I am youw pussy-swut, captain!" she cried, smacking her puffy lips together.

"You're damned right. Now don't you move that pretty little pussy, princess. I'll be back for you."

She turned and hovered her breasts through the double-wide doors, leaving Princess Selene a whimpering, quivering mess on the floor.

Sarah strolled leisurely, but with purpose, allowing her titanic chest to spread across nearly the full width of the ship's corridors. She passed by a large number of beautiful crew members, each and every one of whom immediately pressed their backs into the nearest corridor wall when they saw their captain approaching.

Every girl lifted her sizable breasts and pushed them forward, for not only was it proper protocol to salute her superior officer, but it also bestowed upon her the delirious sensation of feeling her hot, hard nipples gently drag against the captain's titanic bosom as it hovered past. Sarah left a trail of dazed, whimpering girls in her wake, every one of them thankful beyond words for the briefest moment of contact their nipples had shared with their beautiful captain.

1...345678