Sarah's Space Sim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There are so many pretty girls around here! I just want to kiss them and suck on their sexy nipples just like you're sucking on mine, captain!" she purred.

"I love huge sexy breasts, my own and other girls', so I was happy to join Dr. Masher's growth trials! I was her first volunteer, you know," she said with pride, biting her lip and blushing as she felt her captain's wet tongue circling her areolae.

"But if I could ask just one thing, mmm, please, captain," she said earnestly, so much so that Sarah paused and straightened up to peer at the ensign's beautiful visage.

"The whole crew is talking about Dr. Masher's lactation serum. The truth is, the only thing I'd love more than having even bigger breasts would be having milk to share with you and the other girls, captain!" she whispered.

Sarah smiled at the beautiful blonde, her pale hair matted with sweat from their shared exertions. She was gorgeous and Sarah couldn't resist, again leaning forward to press their lips together.

They shared another long kiss, with Sarah taking the opportunity to suck gently on Charlotte's long tongue. Neither of them noticed the lift had stopped moving or its doors sliding open, until a soft chime sounded announcing their arrival.

Sarah stepped back, releasing the blonde's tongue. She threw her arm back over the ensign's slender shoulders and settled in on the younger girl's other side this time, pressing herself firmly against the huge warm mass of Charlotte's right breast. They strolled together out of the lift and down a corridor.

It was a busy thoroughfare, and they kept encountering a series of stunningly beautiful crew members. All of the girls were wearing their simple boots and black pants while remaining topless, proudly showing off their bare breasts, which varied in size from huge all the way up to enormous. Sarah noted with interest that none of the crew seemed to have a chest quite as expansive as Charlotte's, though.

The girls stared openly at Sarah as she passed by, and Sarah could tell they were clearly lusting for her. Some of them glanced briefly at Charlotte and a tinge of envy seemed to cross their beautiful faces, as if they were wondering who this gorgeous blonde might be, and why she was so lucky to have her captain's arm over her shoulders.

A number of the crew were walking in pairs or groups of three, happily holding hands with each other. They all made a point to stop in their tracks and perform a customary salute as their captain strolled past, placing their arms underneath their breasts and lifting them in offering.

Sarah and Charlotte turned a corner to encounter a particularly stunning brunette, leaning against the wall and glancing down at a datapad that she had placed atop one of her enormous nude breasts, which Sarah was pleased to see were nearly as large as Charlotte's. The brunette had extra large, puffy lips, which looked quite kissable and nearly irresistible in Sarah's view.

They strolled right up to her and paused. She looked up, gasping audibly and placing one hand over her mouth when she saw her captain standing in front of her. She immediately lowered her arms, grasping both of her ponderous nude breasts, hefting them upwards and presenting them to Sarah.

"Captain!" she said reflexively, standing at attention.

Sarah took note of the two circular rank insignia on the brunette's shoulder-pad.

"Your name, lieutenant?"

The brunette swallowed.

"Lieutenant Samantha Stackwell, ma'am."

Sarah glanced down at the girl's chest, mentally judging it against Charlotte's slightly larger spheres.

"I'd say your breast size is... oh, about one hundred twenty units. Is that right?"

The lieutenant brightened in response.

"The captain is very perceptive, but she honors me too much. My breasts are only one hundred eighteen standard units, ma'am, but Dr. Masher assures me that I'm still growing!"

Sarah smiled at her, again focusing on the brunette beauty's puffy lips.

"I'm sure you are. Come and kiss your captain," she said, leaning in closer and pulling Charlotte along for the ride.

Samantha beamed and eagerly put her big lips to use, kissing and slurping them along her captain's eager mouth. She made sure to suck the captain's tongue into her mouth, sliding her puffy lips all over and around the hot flesh.

A minute later Sarah leaned back, panting heavily as she broke their embrace. These girls under her command were quite skilled indeed, and she figured she'd need to work on her stamina to keep up with them. She turned to the blonde ensign in her arms.

"Charlotte, take over. Let me see you kiss her," she whispered.

Charlotte and Samantha both smiled widely. They immediately leaned together, sucking and slurping each others' lips and tongues just inches away from their captain. They were clearly giving it their all, doing their very best to impress their captain and demonstrate their training in all the skills expected of a CLIT crew member.

Sarah removed her arm from Charlotte's shoulder and gently pushed, rotating herself and the other two girls until their sizable bosoms pressed tightly together with her squeezed in the middle. She was surrounded on all sides by abundantly warm, voluminous breast flesh.

The two girls were still giving it their all, following their captain's orders and eagerly kissing. They made gentle slurping and sucking sounds as they enjoyed their proximity to each other and to their commanding officer.

Sarah couldn't resist any longer and leaned her own head in, joining them in a torrid three-way embrace. She enjoyed their intimate attention on her lips and tongue, and raised her arms, grasping as much as she could of the abundant breast flesh pressing in on her.

She felt herself heating up, her pussy positively drooling. A sudden pang of decorum snapped her out of it; it probably wouldn't do for the captain to be so easily reduced to a squirming, writhing climax from such brief attention from her crew. Besides, she thought, there'd be plenty of time for that later.

She gave one last suck on Samantha's big, puffy bottom lip, and gently pushed the other two girls apart. She again extracted herself from within the oversized cleavage of one of her crew, turning to beam towards Samantha.

"Keep up the good work, lieutenant," she encouraged, and put her arm back over Charlotte's shoulder. Samantha sighed dreamily, leaning against the wall, as her captain and the beautiful blonde ensign strolled away.

Sarah and Charlotte arrived at last outside the medical bay's doors, finding the entrance blocked by two half-nude girls lying on the floor. One of them, a pretty brunette with a long brown ponytail, was lying on her back and suckling gently on the other girl's nipples. The other, a girl with beautiful tan skin and long dark hair, was lying face-down atop her, pressing her thick teats into the other girl's face as she sucked and slurped on the other girl's nipples.

Charlotte grinned broadly, enjoying the sight of her fellow crew members sucking vigorously on each other. She leaned towards her captain, giving her a quick peck on the cheek and whispering sultrily in her ear.

"It always gets me so hot seeing the crew following your orders, captain," she gushed.

"I'd expect nothing less from this crew," Sarah replied, looking down at the girls licking each other's teats. "You two, on your feet!"

The two girls gasped upon hearing their captain's voice, immediately disentangling themselves and jumping to their feet as quickly as they could. They stood at attention in standard position, using their arms to grasp and heft their huge nude breasts.

Sarah peered more closely. Both girls had unusually long nipples, easily longer than her middle finger. All four teats were flushed red, achingly erect, and dripping wet with saliva from the recent attention lavished upon them. They looked positively delicious, and Sarah unconsciously licked her lips.

"Names and breast sizes, girls!" she intoned.

The girl with the long ponytail spoke first.

"Ensign Jessie Jumboteats, member of Nipple Squadron, ma'am! My breasts are fifty standard units!" she said smartly.

"Ensign Nina Nips, member of Nipple Squadron! My breasts are sixty-five standard units, ma'am!" said the girl with the beautiful tan skin.

Sarah rolled her eyes, making a note to have a word with Iris later about some of these crew names. She removed her arm from Charlotte's shoulder, then leaned in to kiss her beautiful blonde escort.

Charlotte eagerly returned her affections, whimpering with delight as she enjoyed her captain's intimate embrace. Sarah left a long trail of kisses along Charlotte's cheek and collarbone, ending her embrace with a quick double-squeeze of the ensign's long nipples with both of her grasping hands.

"Thank you for the escort, ensign. You're dismissed," she said, giving Charlotte one last kiss on the cheek. Charlotte blushed, grinning to herself, and sauntered away.

Sarah turned back towards the two young girls, still standing at attention between her and the medical bay's door. She resolved to find out more about Nipple Squadron, but for now, that wouldn't stop her from enjoying them.

She reached out with both hands, wrapping her fingers around Jessie's thick left nipple and Nina's turgid right teat. Their stupendous nipples seemed to harden further in her grasp, stretching impossibly long until their tips had thrust beyond her curled fingers. She slid her hands forward, sliding down their thick forms, until she was gently squeezing around their sturdy bases.

"Very impressive, girls," she praised. They blushed, biting their lips, enjoying their captain's fingers on their throbbing teats.

"Kiss your captain."

Their eyes widened, but their hesitation soon passed. They pressed themselves together on either side of Sarah, trapping her between two pairs of enormous nude breasts.

Jessie was the first to reach Sarah's lips, her eyes closed with delight as she kissed her captain. Nina was nowhere to be seen, though, and a curious Sarah soon cast her eyes in the ensign's direction.

Nina was hefting her big left breast with both arms until her long, thick nipple pointed upwards. She wordlessly placed her lips against her own thick teat, then leaned forward until her combined lips and nipple were barely an inch away from Sarah and Jessie's kissing mouths.

Sarah was enjoying Jessie's mouth sliding over her own. She leaned them both forward, redirecting the other girl until all three of them joined together in kissing, sucking, and licking Nina's upthrust nipple and each others' lips around it.

Nina seemed to have practiced this position, as she quickly extended her tongue and began licking along the surface of her long teat from base to thick tip, then dropping back down to repeat the gesture. Jessie had opened her mouth wide and was licking with her tongue too, trying gamely to cover Nina's nipple with as much of her own saliva as possible.

Sarah was pleased that her subordinates had left most of Nina's nipple for her, which she realized was no doubt ingrained in their training. She happily slurped the tip of Nina's long teat into her mouth, then sucked in several more inches until her mouth was nearly filled with the girl's thick fleshy nub.

She pressed her tongue upwards, squeezing Nina's nipple between it and the roof of her mouth, and sucked hard. The girl's impressive teat was hot and hard and felt simply wonderful in her mouth. She sucked on it happily, partnering with the two girls beneath her, who now and then licked across her mouth and lips as they slurped on the remaining length of Nina's exposed nipple.

Nina's excitement was steadily building. The attention from her crewmate was one thing, but never had she imagined sharing such intimacy with her captain! Her pleasure crested, and she felt herself nearing the edge.

Sarah could sense Nina quivering in her grasp, and soon knew the younger girl's predicament. She gave an especially hard suck on the ensign's huge nipple.

"Oh captain! My captain!" Nina wailed, succumbing to her pleasure and collapsing against a bulkhead. Her huge nipple was pulled backwards until it emerged from Sarah's mouth with a pop.

Sarah glanced down at Nina, seeing her laying in a daze.

"That was some quick thinking with your nipple, ensign, and exactly what I expect of the officers under my command. Tell me, who is your commanding officer?"

"You formed Nipple Squadron only recently, ma'am," said Nina, gasping and panting heavily. "We don't yet have a—"

"Noted," interrupted Sarah. "I grant you a field promotion, effective immediately. Congratulations, Lieutenant Nips, and be sure to... er, redouble your nipple studies with the rest of the squadron," she intoned, making her best guess about the purpose of Nina's detachment.

Nina gasped, beaming widely. She staggered upright again, her huge breasts bouncing wildly as she nearly vibrated with excitement.

"Yes ma'am! Thank you ma'am!"

She made eye contact with Jessie and they both snapped to attention.

"Nipple Squadron! Oorah!" they called, nearly bursting with pride.

Jessie turned and immediately started planting congratulatory smooches all over Nina. They embraced, pressing their tongues together and throwing their arms over each other's shoulders, and kissed at length.

Sarah walked past them into the medical bay. She continued into Dr. Masher's office, seeing through the glass that the doctor was seated at her desk.

Upon entering the office, she could see that Dr. Masher's desk was of unusual construction, featuring two large semicircular indentations on its far side. Each of the doctor's enormous breasts was at least three feet in diameter, both spheres resting heavily in the large grooves on her side of the desk.

They were topped with colossal nipples, each thicker than two of Sarah's fingers together. They were presently flaccid, dangling heavily down and resting along the front of the doctor's grand breasts. Her bosom was astonishingly huge, by far the largest that Sarah had seen among the crew.

The doctor was incredibly beautiful, as Sarah had come to expect of every girl aboard the Lactiferous. She had long, thick red curls, and pale, flawless skin that was currently flushed bright red.

"Oooooooh, captain," she cooed, biting her lip.

Sarah grinned, relishing in the overpowering attraction effect she had on her crew. But there was something else — the doctor was almost quivering, her great bosom shaking with its owner's continued movements. Sarah arched an eyebrow.

The doctor released her own lip. Her mouth opened wide and she was nearly whimpering with pleasure, but she was still trying to project competence.

"We need to discuss... ooh, first contact with the colony below. I'm certain that if the colonists see you in your, mmm, present condition, the mission would be jeopardized," she managed.

Sarah stared at her. The doctor was sweating and gasping, now extending both hands to squeeze and rub the great expanse of her nude bosom. Her long, flaccid nipples began stiffening, stretching ever longer and starting to point away from her chest.

"Are you quite alright, doctor?" Sarah asked.

Dr. Masher didn't seem to have heard her, for she continued rubbing her enormous bosom and moaning until her huge nipples achieved their full erections. Each colossal teat was more than a foot long, thrusting gloriously ahead and waving lazily in the air ahead of her titanic bosom.

The red-haired doctor suddenly frowned and stopped rubbing herself. She scooted her chair nearly six feet backwards, pulling her titanic bosom from her desk into her lap. During a brief moment when the doctor's long, slender legs were exposed, Sarah could see that the doctor was nude from the hips down.

"Well done, Nurse Cathedral. Your tongue work is improving, but that's enough for now," said the doctor, gazing through her long cleavage down towards the space under her desk.

"Yes, doctor!" exclaimed a girlish voice.

A beautiful Asian nurse scrambled out from underneath the desk, then hurried out of the room. As she ran by, Sarah noticed the nurse's face and big nude breasts were covered in a great volume of sticky, translucent liquid. Sarah couldn't help but grin to herself, then turned back towards the doctor.

"Apologies, captain. It was my daily study session with Nurse Cathedral," said the beautiful doctor, grinning and brushing her red curls behind her ears.

"I'm glad to see you helping these girls improve their skills, Dr. Masher," said Sarah appreciatively.

"Please, captain. It makes me so hot when you call me Mallory," whispered the redhead, who had returned to gently kneading her bosom with both hands.

Sarah cast her eyes over the doctor's colossal breasts.

"Before you continue, Mallory, I have to ask: what is your breast size?"

The doctor stopped massaging herself.

"Two hundred standard units, as you well know, given how often you like to measure me! I'm the biggest girl on the ship, and that is precisely the problem," the doctor said.

Sarah cast a newly appreciative eye over the doctor's grand bosom. Each colossal breast was crowned with an enormous pink areola and a truly immense nipple, which was now a throbbingly erect column of flesh more than a foot long. Sarah idly wondered whether the doctor was a member of Nipple Squadron.

"It's the colonists, captain," continued Mallory. "They just won't respect you looking... well, as small as you do."

Sarah pondered at the gorgeous redhead. She had long fantasized about having larger breasts, and she couldn't believe she might be able to live out this experience firsthand. She pondered becoming as large as Charlotte, or even the doctor, and felt herself getting even more turned on at the idea.

"So hit me with your breast growth treatment, doctor. It worked wonderfully for the rest of the crew."

Mallory frowned, reaching forward and sternly squeezing the base of her thick right nipple to express her displeasure.

"It has indeed, but it also took these girls the better part of a week to show results. We don't have that kind of time, ma'am."

"That brings me to another problem," the doctor continued. "The crew has not reached my growth projections, captain. Their breasts are simply not large enough. But the treatment is still active in them, and if we can recreate the ideal conditions for growth, they should all achieve the results we've intended."

Sarah nodded, her determination building. She wouldn't let anything come between her and having the crew with the biggest, sexiest breasts in the whole fleet.

"What are those ideal conditions?"

"They need constant sexual stimulation, especially to the breasts and nipples, but anywhere will do. These girls just aren't horny enough, captain."

Sarah blinked at her.

"What would you have me do, doctor?"

"I'm a doctor, not an anthropologist, ma'am. But if I were you, I'd activate the ship's Pussy Protocol," said Mallory, arching one of her thin red eyebrows.

Sarah pondered, then looked upwards.

"Iris, describe the Pussy Protocol."

"When activated, the protocol directs the crew to remove their CLIT-issued pants and all undergarments. Crew will then resume their duties, while being encouraged to direct their fingers to their pussies, or those of their fellow crew-members, at any time as needed," said Iris' robotic monotone.

"It's just plain good sense, captain," said Mallory. "And it can be extended with additional protocols in times of dire need, which is where we now find ourselves. We need these girls' breasts to get bigger, and fast, if we're going to make the best first contact with the colonists."

Sarah kicked off her boots, then started removing her pants. It was the right thing to do, after all, and she was going to lead by example. She stepped out of her pants, then slid her panties off and tossed them to the side. She stepped back into her black heeled boots, standing proudly before the doctor, fully nude except for her boots and her shoulder-pads.

123456...8