Sarah's Space Sim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She again addressed the computer.

"Iris, can you broadcast me to the entire ship?"

"Now broadcasting," said Iris' monotone. A brief whistle sounded throughout the ship.

"Now hear this: this is the captain speaking," said Sarah, putting on her most authoritative tone.

"I am activating the ship's Pussy Protocol. All crew are to remove their pants and all undergarments. When not otherwise occupied, you are all to use at least one hand to attend to your breasts, nipples, or your pretty pussies and those of your fellow crew. Smith out."

Sarah smirked, pleased with herself for improvising a modification to a standard behavioral protocol on the spot. It should help kickstart the crew's breast growth, she thought.

She strolled around the doctor's desk and leaned her nude bottom against the grand expanse of Mallory's right breast. She spread her legs, exposing her bare, dripping pussy, and smiled sweetly. One of her hands unconsciously slid down and started rubbing her wet folds, as if following her orders all on its own.

"Now doctor," she continued, "How about your treatment for me?"

Mallory beamed back. Her captain was always so straightforward, one of the many traits the crew admired about her.

"I was hoping you'd ask. I've been collaborating with Lt. Commander Labia in engineering, and she has something for your eyes only."

Sarah closed her slender legs, prompting a disappointed whimper from the beautiful doctor, and rose to her feet. She moved towards the doorway.

"Thanks, Mallory," she smiled.

"Anything for you, captain," came the doctor's dreamy reply.

Sarah paused in the doorway.

"One more thing, doctor. What's this I hear about a lactation serum?"

The doctor flashed her beautiful smile.

"You'll be the first to know when it's ready, captain."

Sarah nodded and walked towards the outer doors of the medical bay. A moment later, she heard the doctor's voice calling behind her.

"Nurse Cathedral! Get your hot little pussy in here. You need to finish your studies!"

The nearly-nude nurse gasped and rushed past Sarah into the doctor's office. Sarah grinned and exited the medical bay, emerging into a corridor.

The two members of Nipple Squadron had vanished. She stood at a loss, realizing that she didn't know the way to engineering.

A number of beautiful girls wandered past, all of them proudly bouncing and jiggling their huge breasts. They had obeyed their captain's commands and undressed, strolling through the ship almost completely naked except for their boots and shoulder-pads. Many of them were gently tugging or squeezing their own nipples as they walked.

Each girl upon passing her captain eagerly saluted, using both arms to heft her big breasts upwards, and spreading her legs to expose her bare pussy to her superior officer. Some girls also used their fingers to spread their pussies wide, showing how gushingly wet they were for her.

Others reached their hands over towards a nearby girl's nude pussy and gently stroked it, demonstrating their teamwork and dedication to ship morale. They all glared lasciviously at their captain, completely under her spell and openly lusting for her, hoping beyond hope that she'd choose to have her way with them.

A tall beauty with beautiful dark skin, upon passing her captain, collapsed suddenly to her knees. She had long straight dark hair and a relatively modest pair of breasts among the crew, each of her melons merely twice the size of her head, slapping together around her navel. On her knees, she was roughly squeezing her own left nipple with one hand, while her other hand had thrust between her legs. A rhythmic, wet squelching sound reached Sarah's ears.

"Captain Sarah, I can't help myself around you!" the girl wailed, openly pleasuring herself. She spread her knees wide and gave her own pussy a loud, wet slap, then plunged two fingers inside herself.

"Ooh, ooh, oh captain!" she moaned, nearly at the peak of her climax.

"On your feet, girl!" Sarah intoned.

The girl leapt to her feet, whimpering and nearly in tears. She was clearly overwhelmed with lust as she beheld the splendor of her captain's beauty. But somehow her body, as if on its own, had found the momentary strength to obey her superior's command.

Sarah glared at the girl's single rank insignia.

"Pull yourself together! Name and breast size, ensign!" she snapped.

The girl was still eagerly thrusting her fingers into her gushing pussy. Her mouth hung open.

"S... S... Sarah..." she babbled.

Sarah knew her powerful attraction effect had driven this girl almost mad with lust. As captain, she had to care for every member of her crew, and this one was clearly in need of her attention. She stepped forward, wedging her slender torso between the girl's sizable breasts, and stuck her tongue into the girl's mouth.

The girl seemed surprised for a moment, then blinked rapidly and seemed to realize the great honor that had been bestowed upon her. She quickly wrapped her lips around Sarah's tongue and began submissively sucking on it. After a few moments, she smiled around Sarah's tongue and seemed to have calmed down.

Sarah pulled back, slipping her tongue out of the girl's mouth.

"Now then, ensign. Name and breast size!"

"Ensign Annie Areola, ma'am. My breast size is seventy-five standard units," she said, still clearly overwhelmed by being in such close proximity to the object of her lust. She spread her legs, showing off her pretty pussy by using both hands to spread her labia wide.

Sarah noted the younger girl's well-practiced motions and her beautiful puffy pussy.

"Very good, ensign. You will escort me to main engineering," she said, extending her arm.

They locked arms and proceeded down the corridor, although it was slow going, as Annie kept using both hands to rub at her own dripping pussy. She was barely able to hold a conversation as she navigated them, instead directing most of her attention towards rubbing her wet, puffy labia.

Sarah might have minded, but she was distracted with her own thoughts. Of course it was wonderful seeing all these girls tugging on their nipples and rubbing their pussies as they passed her in the corridors, but she had the distinct sense that the crew needed more encouragement to meet the doctor's goals. As she idly stroked one of Annie's long, flaccid nipples in her fingers, feeling it stretching harder and longer in her grasp, she had a sudden idea.

"One moment, ensign," she said, pulling the younger girl over to the nearest wall panel.

"Iris, ship broadcast."

A brief whistle sounded throughout the ship.

"Now hear this: this is the captain speaking," she intoned. "All crew member nipples are to be fully erect at all times. No exceptions. Smith out."

Annie's nipples immediately extended to their full lengths, throbbingly erect in Sarah's grasp. Sarah enjoyed running her fingers up and down their more than four inch lengths. She soon felt a tense sensation on her own chest, and looked down to confirm her own small nubs had followed her orders, becoming fully erect.

She shifted her weight, pushing one of her hard teats into the great warmth of Annie's right breast. She marveled at the total command that Iris had given her of the ship and its crew.

"Lead on, ensign," she said, giving Annie's huge nipple a quick squeeze.

They soon arrived inside main engineering, although it took Sarah a moment to notice, as she had been preoccupied with sucking on Annie's tongue and squeezing both of the girl's fully erect, long teats.

"You are a fine kisser, ensign, and I do enjoy your long nipples," Sarah smiled, pulling away from the dark-haired girl.

Annie flushed red at the compliment.

"Th... thank you, ma'am! I have been training my nipples hard in hopes of making Nipple Squadron!"

Sarah nodded. This nymph had some impressively long teats, but Lt. Nips had her beat by a sizable margin. Still, she'd keep this girl in mind as a future candidate.

"Keep up the nipple training, ensign. You're dismissed," Sarah said.

Annie used both hands to push up on her big right breast. Her nipple towered upwards, and she quickly slurped its entire length into her hungry mouth. She grinned around her own thick teat, sucking hard on herself, and turned to stroll away.

Sarah emerged into main engineering. It was a cavernous space, the centerpiece of which was the ship's energy core. There was a constant low hum, a sound that Sarah found somewhat reassuring, as if it were the steady heartbeat of the ship itself.

Lt. Commander Lily Labia, the ship's chief engineer, was standing nearby. She was tall, toned, and subtly muscular, but still gorgeously feminine. Sarah cast her eyes over Lily's nearly-nude body, admiring her rock solid abdomen and the gorgeous nude boulders on her chest, each of which were topped by throbbingly erect nipples. The engineer's long teats were quite impressive, stretching nearly six inches into the air ahead of her and bouncing gently with her movements.

Lily had gorgeous dark skin and shoulder-length dark hair, with thick, arching eyebrows. Her powerful features were alluring and the girl was extremely beautiful, as Sarah had come to expect from her crew. Sarah noted with interest that Lily had an unusually large set of long, puffy labia, which were dripping with wetness as they hung more than two inches below her bare pussy, between her firm thighs.

A frown was covering the chief engineer's beautiful visage. She hadn't noticed her captain's arrival, and was instead gazing down at a very pretty girl sitting in a chair next to her.

The seated girl had medium-length straight blonde hair, which was matted and soaking wet as it stuck to her pretty cheeks and slender neck and shoulders. She was panting heavily, with beads of sweat rolling down her flawless tanned skin. She gazed downwards, between her relatively modest head-sized breasts with fully erect two-inch nipples, at her own pussy. She was presently using both hands to spread herself wide before the chief engineer.

The girl's pussy was obviously wet, but it looked raw, as if she had been pleasuring herself for an extended time.

"That just won't do, lassie," sighed Lily. She looked up, gasping as she noticed her guest. The frown on her face was instantly gone, replaced by an exuberant smile.

"Captain Sarah! Welcome to engineering!"

Sarah smiled back at the towering nearly-nude beauty.

"My pleasure, commander. What have we here?" she asked. She gestured at the seated girl, who was now rubbing her bare pussy with renewed enthusiasm, her mouth wide as she stared openly at Sarah.

"It's been my personal project, cap'n," said the brunette engineer. "A new fuel source for the ship, from the many fluids produced by its crew! I'm sure it can work, but just look at poor Ensign Ella here. She cannot take much more of this!"

Sarah gazed between Ella's spread legs, seeing a modest amount of the girl's own arousal on her inner thighs. She looked between Lily's legs, again admiring the tall girl's extra large and puffy pussy lips, as well as the much larger volume of wetness that seemed to cover most of the chief engineer's toned inner thighs.

She reached down, running her fingers along her own bare pussy. She felt like she'd been increasingly turned on ever since arriving on board, but she was disappointed to discover only a modest Ella-sized amount of wetness between her own thighs.

"I think I see what you mean, commander. Allow me," she said, turning to a nearby wall panel.

"Iris, ship broadcast."

A whistle echoed throughout the ship.

"Now hear this: this is the captain speaking," said Sarah, grinning with anticipation. "All crew member pussies are ordered to leak, drip, and squirt much more at all times, especially when aroused and during climax. No exceptions. Smith out."

Lily gasped with delight as her pussy immediately gushed, her liquids soaking her thighs, calves and running down to pool inside her boots. Sitting next to her, Ella gave a joyful whoop as her own pussy squirted her voluminous arousal in a great arc across the floor in front of her.

"Brilliant, cap'n!" exclaimed Lily, flushing red from the incredible pleasure she was feeling. She turned slightly, and her pussy gushed another large arc of arousal that soaked through Ella's blonde curls.

Sarah enjoyed feeling her thighs and calves quickly become covered with her own warm, sticky arousal. It felt simply wonderful, and she was glad to have solved a particularly challenging engineering problem just by tweaking the parameters of their simulation.

Lily nodded down at Ella, who seemed to be trying to cover as much of the carpet between her legs as possible with her spurting arousal.

"Well done, lassie. The cap'n's given you a gushingly wet pussy. You're dismissed, but I'll be callin' on you soon, so keep that pussy wet for me!"

"Yes ma'am!" said Ella, giving her gushing pussy a wet-sounding slap. She giggled and shivered from the sensation, then rose to her feet and returned to her station.

An almost continuous stream of wetness was emerging from between Lily's thick labia, rolling down her thighs to drip onto the carpet or pour into her boots. She spread her legs, following proper protocol by using both hands to tug on her long labia, her dripping arousal running down her fingers.

"As you know, cap'n, we risk a diplomatic incident if we should make contact with the colony while your breasts are so small. And we don't have time for you to complete the doctor's treatment, either," Lily said.

"But I've been working with Dr. Masher on somethin' special for you," she continued, a sudden gush of her arousal splashing the carpet below as if in emphasis.

She gestured at a nearby table and held out her arm. Sarah gladly accepted the taller girl's powerful arm in hers, and shamelessly used her other hand to reach out, feeling the chief engineer's firm abdomen and cupping the nearer of her large breasts. Both girls released fresh deluges of arousal from their pussies, applying a fresh layer of wetness to their bare legs.

On the table was a small oval-shaped band of dark metal. Sarah squinted at it.

"It's a... bracelet?"

Lily pulled her powerful arm away, then used both hands to squeeze her thick, erect nipples to express her displeasure.

"This absolute marvel of engineering is Dr. Masher's growth treatment miniaturized, plus a few added bonuses too. It took much of the ship's power, and many long hours of engineering, so we could only make one. But aye, cap'n, 'tis a bracelet."

Sarah's eyes widened as she stared at it.

"How does it work?"

"'Tis very simple, cap'n. You just slip it on and make a tight fist towards your target, who should immediately experience significant breast growth. And if you like, cap'n, you can use the holo-interface to choose one or more additional types of growth for her."

Sarah's grin broadened.

"But 'tis not without side effects, cap'n," said the engineer. "The girl will receive a concentrated dose of growth, and despite our best efforts, we cannot seem to prevent her from becoming uncontrollably horny. Alas, 'tis still our best option. You need to use this to grow as many breasts as possible, cap'n."

"Incredible. Well done, Lily," marveled Sarah. She couldn't resist any longer and gently cupped her hand over the tall girl's bare pussy in a gesture of thanks. She slid her probing fingers along Lily's beautiful puffy labia, her digits soon becoming soaked in the girl's effusive wetness. She felt Lily quivering in her grasp, the engineer's powerful but slender legs quaking from her touch.

"Oooh, yes! Please touch me anywhere you like, cap'n," whispered Lily.

Sarah opened her other palm and pushed her arm through the metal bracelet. It quickly self-adjusted, tightening around her wrist until it was gently squeezing her skin. It was warm to the touch and there was something reassuring about it, heightening her general sense of power and control.

With her other hand, she pulled gently on one of Lily's thick labia, stretching it taut before gently releasing it. She pondered, looking down at the bracelet on her wrist, and activated the holo-interface. She found the item she wanted, balled her hand to a fist, and for lack of a better idea, she pointed her fist in Lily's general direction.

Lily's eyes went wide. She gasped and fell to her knees as a sudden wave of pleasure overcame her. She felt a pleasurable warmth throughout her body, but there were three hotspots, each a pinpoint of acute pleasure: one in each of her big breasts and another in her molten core. She had always loved her extremely long labia, and in this moment it was as if she could sense every square millimeter of their extensive surface area.

Sarah grinned, knowing she could catch Lily on a knife's edge of pleasure.

"Commander, report your breast size!" she said quickly.

Lily's eyes went wide and she struggled through her orgasmic delight to answer.

"Seventy... standard units, mmma'am!" she gasped.

Lily felt a powerful surge of pleasure, and they both saw her breasts rapidly swell larger on her chest, seeming to double in size in mere moments. A great volume of hot liquid splashed onto Sarah, who realized that Lily's pussy was continuing to follow her orders as well.

Lily was already feeling immense pleasure as her breasts swelled larger, and the added sensation from her center carried her over the edge. Great jets of arcing liquid emerged from her pussy, and her labia swelled steadily larger with each spurt, spreading wide and flowering, until Lily sensed from her kneeling position that her pussy lips were resting and spreading upon the carpet below.

She gasped with delight and spread her legs wide, using both of her arms to pull her breasts apart and gazing between them. Her pussy had grown immense, her beautiful and perfectly hairless outer labia lips now swollen finger-thick and gushingly wet as they extended most of the way down to her knees.

"Cap'n, it's beautiful! My big pussy is so beautiful!" she cried. Her thick labia lips rumbled for a moment, then gushed a great wave of arousal that washed over Sarah's feet and splashed against a wall.

Sarah thought she was improving at estimating standard units, but she still wanted to be sure.

"Iris, report Lily's current breast size."

"Lt. Commander Labia's current breast size is one hundred and forty units," came Iris' monotone in reply.

"Excellent! Doubled, just as I'd guessed, and your labia growth is exemplary too. This bracelet is quite impressive, Lily," Sarah said, impressed.

"You're much bigger now, but the doctor still has you beat, and I expect more of my senior officers," she intoned.

She curled her hand into a fist and pointed it again at the kneeling brunette.

Lily's breasts again doubled in size almost immediately, shooting out far beyond her knees onto the floor in front of her and rising nearly to her eye level. After a moment, the expansive folds of her huge labia came into view, still gushingly wet as they grew larger and spread below her titanic chest.

She wobbled a bit and kicked her legs out ahead of her, resting her bare bottom on the carpet. Sarah grinned as she saw the girl's enormous spread labia fill the entire space between her open legs, stretching all the way down until they slipped and slid wetly together near Lily's slender ankles.

Lily was nearly vibrating, unable to do much of anything other than focus on her own pleasure.

"C... Cap'n! My pussy! It's so good!" she wailed. Another, even larger wave of gushing arousal shot out from her huge pussy and splattered across a large section of carpet. She collapsed backwards, overwhelmed with pleasure, and fell unconscious on the floor with a large smile on her face.

123456...8