Sarah's Space Sim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She arrived in main engineering without incident, somewhat pleased with herself for finally being able to navigate without assistance.

Lt. Commander Lily Labia was standing nearby, looking stone-faced. Her enormous, thick pussy lips dangled between her legs, rubbing together around her ankles. Dr. Masher was standing next to her, both girls' enormous breasts bobbing gently in the air upon their anti-gravity pads.

The doctor was doing her best to comfort the tall engineer by kneeling down and gently tugging on Lily's labia, now and then leaning over to plant a series of gentle kisses all over the extensive surface area of Lily's pussy lips. Lily shuddered and her huge labia kept spurting liquids all over the floor, showing her obvious arousal, but even this intimate attention didn't seem to pierce her gloom.

Both of them raised their eyes as their captain approached.

"What is it, Lily?" Sarah asked.

"'Tis a dire situation, captain. When we made the growth bracelet, we diverted a lot of energy from the engines. This has weakened containment in the ship's core more than we expected."

She paused, dramatically turning away for emphasis, dragging her thick, drooling labia behind her.

"Captain," she continued, "I'm afraid every girl on board has received significant levels of tittyon exposure."

Sarah wasn't entirely sure what to make of this.

"That doesn't sound good. Mallory?"

Dr. Masher met Sarah's eyes. She too looked pained.

"Captain, any girl who receives that many tittyon particles, she... she..." the doctor trailed off.

"Pull yourself together, Mallory!"

Sarah felt her heart ache for the beautiful red-haired doctor. She hovered her breasts closer, planting a steamy kiss on the doctor's lips and slipping her tongue into the redhead's mouth to help her regain her composure. Mallory straightened up, casting Sarah a thankful and relieved look as they separated.

The doctor bounced her sizable bosom over to a nearby wall panel and pulled up a graph.

"Captain, this line shows the crew's average breast size, plotted over time."

A single line appeared on the chart, angling upwards with a number of spikes that Sarah imagined were related to her use of the bracelet. On the right side of the chart, though, the line flattened out and became horizontal.

"This is a future growth projection, captain. As you can see, this level of tittyons will neutralize any further attempts at breast growth. I'm afraid none of these girls will be able to grow their sexy breasts ever again!" she wailed.

She calmed down after a moment and rubbed her eyes, sighing. She gestured and a second line appeared on the chart. It continued upward indefinitely without ever flattening out.

"And that shows my original projections for the crew's breast growth, captain."

Sarah nodded as the seriousness of their situation set in. She hovered her bosom over to the wall panel, pointing her finger at the second of the two projected curves.

"The line must be drawn here!" she urged. "This far, no further!"

"We couldn't agree more, captain," sighed the gorgeous doctor. "But how? Tittyon particles are not well-understood. The only thing we know about them is that they bind strongly to lactose."

"I'm sorry, doctor," Sarah blinked. "Did you say lactose?"

"That's right, captain, and not just any lactose. Only the breast milk of young human females will do. But drinking milk won't be enough to neutralize a girl's tittyons. Unless, that is, she were producing milk herself..." the doctor pondered, trailing off again.

"Intriguing, doctor. What about your lactation serum?"

A broad smile dawned on the doctor's pretty features.

"By the milk of Magnesia, you're right! The lactation serum!" she exclaimed, but her joy was short-lived.

"It could work, but I had to take some shortcuts. There was only time to code a single person's genetic markers. It must be you who receives the treatment, captain, and there may be some... side effects," the doctor said, frowning.

"For one, it should cause immediate, prolific lactation," she continued. "And each and every girl you breastfeed should quickly begin producing her own milk, as well as any girl she breastfeeds, and so on."

Sarah nodded.

"That doesn't seem so bad, doctor. I've always wanted to have huge, milky breasts!"

Mallory sighed and did her own dramatic turn, rotating her colossal nude bosom away.

"That's not all, captain. I'm afraid that your breast milk will have an overpowering aphrodisiac effect. It will be irresistible, and any girl who sees or smells your milk will become uncontrollably horny. And if she should get a taste of it..." she shuddered, shaking her head before continuing.

"That effect will only apply to your milk, not any other girl's. But it's the only way, captain. You will have to breastfeed every girl on this ship, or at least enough of them to start the lactation effect spreading. Every girl must gorge herself on milk so as to begin producing her own hot milk. That should neutralize her tittyon particles, allowing her breasts to grow larger once more."

A plan was falling into place. Sarah sensed a renewed spirit of determination from the sexy red-haired doctor, and even Lily was smiling again, rubbing and tugging excitedly at the extensive folds of her labia. The large wet spot on the carpet below the chief engineer surged larger.

Sarah activated the comms on a nearby wall panel.

"Smith to Ashley."

The first officer's voice crackled in reply.

"Ashley here, captain. Go ahead."

"Ash, assemble the senior staff in the conference room," Sarah said. "I'll meet them there."

Sarah strolled through the corridors with the chief engineer and the doctor in tow. A number of girls fell to their knees, unable to do much more than stroke and slap their gushing pussies, when they saw their captain's colossal bosom headed in their direction. Mallory knelt down next to each of them, checking their vitals and giving each girl a steamy wet kiss before returning to her feet and following the captain.

The senior staff had assembled, sitting around a long table in the ship's conference room. Sarah stood at the head of the table, surveying her officers.

"As you know, we face a dire challenge," she began. "We need every girl aboard to start producing large amounts of milk within her huge, sexy breasts, and we have no time to lose."

She turned to her red-haired chief medical officer.

"Doctor, is the lactation treatment ready?"

"Very nearly, captain," said Mallory. "But we will need a significant amount of energy to finish synthesizing it, and we cannot risk diverting anything more from the ship's core."

Sarah looked towards her chief engineer.

"Lily, how is your pussy power project coming?"

The tall brunette engineer sat back in her chair, looking pleased with herself. She spread her legs wide, revealing her big, thick pussy lips dangling down over the edge of her chair and rubbing together around her calves.

"Aye cap'n, 'tis ready. Thank you for blessing me with these huge labia! I'm always so juicy and wet, just perfect for pussy power! We should have enough energy in no time."

"Very good, Lily. See to it that you work closely with the doctor," Sarah ordered.

Lily and Mallory leaned their heads together, quickly losing themselves in a deep, wet kiss. Sarah saw motion under the table and realized the doctor was once again unable to restrain herself around the chief engineer's big, thick labia.

While they were eagerly tonguing each other, Sarah turned towards Dina.

"Counselor, how is crew morale?"

"Spirits are high, captain," said the sultry brunette. "But there has been some talk amongst the crew..."

"About?"

"They just can't wait to start milking. I think you'll have no shortage of huge-breasted milky girls, captain."

"Splendid, counselor," said Sarah. She turned towards her first officer, then lifted her right leg and plopped her standard-issue black heeled boot onto the table. The boot leather looked soggy and there was an audible sloshing from within, no doubt the sound of the captain's collected arousal.

"Ash, these boots just won't do. I am ordering a change to the uniform code. See to it that every girl is fitted with stilettos, with a minimum heel height of four inches. Have the color of the girls' heels correspond to their command function, and make sure their heels are treated to resist liquids."

Ashley nodded smartly.

"Right away, captain," she said.

"You will start with me, commander. Go and fetch my highest heels. You're all dismissed."

The senior staff stood and jiggled their huge breasts as they filed out of the room. Sarah was alone, but only for a minute. She soon sensed a presence beside her: it was her beautiful first officer, smiling her freckled smile as she dangled a pair of red stilettos in one of her hands.

"Thank you, commander," said Sarah, giving Ashley a gentle kiss on her cheek. The red-haired girl blushed.

Sarah sat at the head of the conference table, spreading her colossal bosom on both sides of her chair. She kicked her boots up onto the table and motioned towards Ashley.

The first officer wordlessly dropped to her knees and crawled on top of the table, sliding her huge bosom out of the way so as to allow her to get up close to the captain's boots. She gingerly reached out with both hands, gently pulling until she had removed both boots and tossed them to the side.

Sarah's slender feet and toes were soaking wet, dripping with the significant volumes of her arousal that had been sloshing around in her boot. She curled and pointed her toes, enjoying the cool air on her wet skin.

She noticed that the commander had become awfully quiet. She looked over, seeing that Ashley's mouth had fallen open. The red-haired girl was staring openly at Sarah's delicate toes.

"Something on your mind, commander?" Sarah asked.

Ashley was flushing a bright shade of red and seemed to be having some trouble restraining herself.

"Please, captain," she said, almost begging. "Please allow me to suck your sexy toes!"

Sarah grinned and gestured. Ashley immediately slurped Sarah's big toe into her mouth and started sucking hard. She enjoyed several long minutes of Ashley's eager attention to each of her toes, as well as Ashley's enthusiastic long licks along the bottoms of her soles. Before long, the effusive dripping squirt covering her feet was soon replaced by a thick coating of Ashley's saliva.

"You love your captain's sexy feet, don't you Ashley?" Sarah teased.

"Mmmhmm!" was the best Ashley could moan, as she was enthusiastically sucking on all five of the toes on Sarah's left foot, taking all of them in her mouth at once.

Ashley did her best to cover every inch of her captain's feet with layer upon layer of her saliva. She couldn't get enough of sucking on Sarah's toes and rubbing them all over her pretty freckled visage. Sarah sat back, enjoying the intimate attention from the gorgeous redhead.

Ashely sighed happily, at last pulling Sarah's left foot out of her mouth with one last loud slurp. She placed both red stilettos on the table and dutifully strapped them to the captain's slender, sexy feet.

Sarah stood in her heels, half expecting to have a great deal of trouble managing her ponderously huge bosom, but she was thrilled to find that her anti-gravity breast pads made it easy to find her balance.

Ashley turned, still sitting atop the conference table, and stared in open admiration of her gorgeous captain. She cleared her throat.

"Captain, the first girls to receive your milk should have the proper training. Fortunately, there are some girls aboard who have been preparing their own nipples for a situation like this."

Sarah nodded at her first officer.

"I was thinking the same thing, Ash. This calls for the expertise of Nipple Squadron!" she exclaimed, and glanced towards a nearby wall panel.

"Iris, display the members of Nipple Squadron."

A tabular list appeared. Iris had helpfully included not only breast sizes, but also each girl's total number of nipples:

Ensign Jessie Jumboteats, breasts 50 units, 2 nipples (each 4 inches)

Lt. Nina Nips, breasts 65 units, 2 nipples (each 5 inches)

Ensign Kelly Knockers, breasts 100 units (each pair), 4 nipples (each 12 inches)

There was a fourth name listed, but marked as a candidate:

Lt. Mona Megabust, breasts 200 units (each pair), 4 nipples (each 14 inches)

Ashley was standing close by, looking over Sarah's shoulder.

"Captain, I recommend adding Lt. Megabust to Nipple Squadron. She's got it where it counts, and we could use all four of her nipples."

"I couldn't agree more, Ash. See to it," said Sarah. She leaned in close to kiss the pretty redhead's lips.

Ashley grinned but hesitated, her lips barely an inch from the captain's.

"Are you sure you want to kiss me, captain? After all, you heard Princess Selene call me a slut."

"Maybe so," replied Sarah, "But you're my slut, Ash. And so is she. That slutty princess will do anything for my pussy."

"Any girl would, captain," sighed Ashley, staring dreamily at Sarah. They embraced, sliding their lips together and eagerly taking turns sucking each other's tongues. Ashley clearly understood protocol, allowing her captain to go first. She eagerly accepted Sarah's tongue into her mouth and sucked gently on it.

The comm panel sounded softly.

"Masher to Smith," came the doctor's voice.

"Smith here. Go ahead, Mallory," replied Sarah, breaking her embrace with Ashley.

"Captain, the lactation serum is ready."

"Excellent, doctor. Bring it to the conference room. Smith out," said Sarah, turning back to her first officer. "Ash, have Nipple Squadron assemble here."

The first officer nodded, her long red ponytail swishing. She turned away and hovered her breasts out of the room.

Minutes later, the four members of Nipple Squadron filed into the room and stood along one wall. Sarah was pleased to see each of them wearing tall red stilettos, their beautiful bare toes glistening and sparkling with the arousal continuously flowing from their gushing pussies.

"Nipple Squadron, at attention!" Sarah called. All four girls stood upright, thrusting their arms down and doing their best to heft and present their huge breasts. Jessie and Nina performed admirably with their relatively smaller chests, while Kelly and Mona both seemed to have trouble wrestling with their two rows of breasts. Each quad-breasted girl mostly managed only to put on a jiggly show as her two rows of breasts bounced and slapped together.

Mallory entered the room trailed by Nurse Cathedral, both of them wearing very high cyan-colored stilettos and showing off how wet their toes were with their own arousal. Mallory sat in a nearby chair, then spread her legs wide and used both arms to separate her breasts. She looked between her own legs expectantly. The nurse quickly dropped to her knees, crawled over and began eagerly lapping and licking at the beautiful red-haired doctor's pussy.

Nurse Cathedral was immediately treated to an arcing blast of the doctor's arousal that sprayed across her face and completely soaked through her long dark hair. The doctor shuddered and sighed, at once seeming more at ease.

"I hope you don't mind, captain," said the doctor. "But any time I'm administering a new treatment, the nurse here helps keep me calm under pressure."

Sarah smiled at her.

"Not at all, doctor, and excellent work nurse! You are clearly a talented pussy licker," she praised.

The Asian nurse popped her head up from between the doctor's slender thighs. Her pretty features were soaking wet from the doctor's prolific squirting.

"Thank you, captain! I pride myself on my pussy skills," she beamed, then dropped back between the doctor's legs. She continued eagerly tonguing Mallory's gushing pussy.

Mallory rotated her chair to address the four members of Nipple Squadron, who were still standing at attention. The nurse crawled along, valiantly keeping her mouth in contact with the doctor's pussy at all times.

"Prepare yourselves, girls," said the doctor. "The arousal effect from the captain's breast milk will be overpowering."

Sarah looked towards a nearby wall panel.

"Iris, display a running count of the number of lactating girls on the ship."

A large display appeared on the panel:

Lactating Girls: 0

Sarah nodded towards the doctor.

"It's time, Mallory. Let's make some milk!"

The treatment was administered and a tense hush followed. Everyone seemed to be holding their breaths, and all eyes were on the captain.

"You know," said Sarah, "I don't feel any different..."

A pleasurable warmth then started building within her chest. It spread rapidly, and she soon exalted in reaching a new, higher plateau of pleasure. Her breasts felt simply amazing, but there was a delicious new undercurrent of power and control that further enhanced the feeling.

A single small white droplet appeared at each of the captain's two-foot long nipples. A collective gasp sounded from the other assembled girls.

Sarah felt her nipples start leaking, dripping, and soon spraying her hot milk. Mallory and the four members of Nipple Squadron immediately fell to their knees, uncontrollably rubbing, slapping, and fingering their gushing pussies, all of which had immediately started spurting their arousal as sudden orgasms overtook them.

The doctor fell off her chair and landed in a squirming, jiggly pile of shaking breast flesh on the floor. Nurse Cathedral poked her head up again, looking confused. The instant she glimpsed Sarah's spraying milk, she too collapsed to the floor, having launched into an immensely powerful climax.

On the wall panel nearby, the display had updated:

Lactating Girls: 1

Sarah glanced towards the two quad-nippled girls.

"Lt. Megabust! Ensign Knockers! You're first. Front and center, girls!" she called, but there was no answer. The six other girls in the room were all moaning and writhing uncontrollably on the floor, plainly driven to impossible heights of pleasure from the mere sight of Sarah's breast milk.

Sarah chuckled and activated her breast pads, hovering over towards the two four-breasted girls. She stood nearby, eagerly dousing them with her spraying milk, which quickly covered their eight combined breasts and nipples as well as their moaning faces. They eagerly gulped and swallowed her spraying milk between gasps for air.

A moment later, both girls felt their nipples leaking their own milk and launched into another series of uncontrollable orgasms. Sarah grinned as all eight of their combined nipples began spraying milk, which quickly soaked across the walls, floor, and everyone nearby. Sarah directed her breast pads to shake side to side, allowing her milk to continue spraying indiscriminately across all of the other girls in the room.

The wall display had updated:

Lactating Girls: 3

After another few seconds, she heard a moan coming from behind the table. Nurse Cathedral suddenly rocketed into view, sliding across the floor as she was propelled by a powerful stream of squirt that had originated from where Dr. Masher had been sitting.

The nurse slammed into the side of Lt. Megabust's lower left breast, her impact cushioned by the quad-breasted girl's pillowy flesh. The nurse was promptly doused from head to toe in the combined breast milk arcing from several other girls' nipples.

Sarah glanced at the wall display.

Lactating Girls: 7

"Mallory!" Sarah called over the crescendoing moans from the members of Nipple Squadron.

"See to it that every girl on this crew is breastfed her fill of hot milk until her own breasts start milking. Then, make sure she shares her milk with any other girls nearby who have yet to start milking," she ordered.

1...345678