Sara's Submission Ch. 04

Story Info
I finally meet my new Dom in person.
3.1k words
4.52
9.3k
5
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could not believe it was finally here. I was going to meet Sir! Only a couple of weeks ago he slipped into conversation that he had a free weekend coming up and I literally jumped at the chance. I spent so long getting ready, packing up a case of lingerie and not many clothes at all and organising all of my toys, I was taking everything with me. I was freshly waxed and pedicured and loaded up my car, with a tummy full of butterflies. The drive took around four and a half hours, but I knew it would be worth every second. I'm not the most confident driver and yet it didn't even cross my mind. I could only think about getting to him. It was a long coffee fuelled journey but I stuck on some 00's nostalgia music and sang my heart out, letting out some of the nervous, excited energy.

As I got closer it started to get dark. Realisation dawned on me that I actually didn't know him very well at all and I was flooded with thoughts that he might be a serial killer. I got flashbacks to crime scenes from shows like Luther and Sherlock. I was meant to call him when I was ten minutes away for instructions, but feeling the nerves I called about twenty minutes away. He instantly reassured me he wasn't a serial killer pointing out that there were many closer potential victims. Just making light of the situation comforted me, he has this calming effect on me. He checked I had given the details of where I was staying to a couple of my close friends and that I was sharing my location with them. He also suggested I give them his phone number so that I was reachable. We chatted a bit more until he could hear that I was a bit more at ease.

Then I was given my instructions. Where to park, how to get into the building, which flat was ours and that I would go in and it would be dark, I was to follow the music to the living room and wait in the middle of the room for further instructions. At no point should I turn around. I was nervous, but so excited. We'd spoken for so long and I felt like he knew me better than anyone else, but we'd never even met. Well, that was all about to change.

I turned into the road, however, I could not for the life of me find the carpark. I drove up and down the tiny street super frustrated with myself, muttering curse words. I'd driven 231 miles without a problem and I managed to get lost at the crucial moment, that is so typically me. I called him and explained and he went downstairs to look out for me, he could see my car and directed me in. He told me he could see me and that filled me with butterflies again. My eyes scanned every window and darted between every doorway, hoping to catch a glimpse of him. I didn't see him though, it just a quiet, normal block of flats, filled with people blissfully unaware of the depravity about to occur within one of them.

I parked my car and sat for a few minutes, with my thoughts. It's too late to back out. Should I really be going through with this? I'm a very glass half empty kinda girl, but I quieted the doubts in my head, fixed my makeup in the rearview mirror and grabbing my bag, I got out of the car. I walked across the carpark slowly, each step taking me closer to him, closer to everything that I wanted, that I needed, that I craved. I let myself in the door with the keycode and climbed the stairs to the apartment door, which was right in front of me. I was shaking slightly but, I presumed he was watching me through the spy hole. So I tried really hard to look confident but hundreds of "what if's" were running through my head.

What if this is the biggest mistake of my life? What if I trip and look like an idiot? Or fall down the stairs and break my leg? What if he takes one look at me and doesn't fancy me in person? What if the connection doesn't spark like it has over the phone? I do love a filter, What if i'm not what he was expecting?

I knocked and waited for what felt like hours.

The door finally opened slowly and it was dark, really dark. He'd told me to walk to the living room where there was music on and not to turn around. A hand from behind the door waved and then pointed, I found this oddly comforting. Fighting every instinct I had to shut the door and just look at him, I walked through. My bag fell off of my shoulder. I could feel him so close behind me, I wanted him badly. I wanted to kiss him and hold him, I wanted him to push me down to the floor and take me with as much urgency as I felt. But, as I've come to learn, he is cool and calm, he loves to tease and build up excitement, not wanting to play with me until I am begging and desperate for him.

And oh boy was it working. I could already feel my panties moistening, I couldn't hold my excitement in, my head drifted away to all the things I hoped he'd do to me. I got almost to the middle of the living room and he told me to stop and close my eyes and that I'd better not open them.

I desperately wanted to peek at him, but I didn't want to disappoint him so I squeezed them shut tightly. Still he hadn't touched me and even though my eyes were shut I could feel his presence in front of me. I could hear him breathing, I could smell him, I felt like an addict desperate for a hit. He smells incredible, I will never forget his scent and even now when we are just eating dinner or as he walks past me, that scent takes me right back to this point.

Weirdly by that point I wasn't terrified anymore. I was nervous of course but, just being close to him hearing him say "stop", in the same voice I've heard for weeks on the phone talking for hours and hours long into the night, it was comforting. I've never trusted anyone so much before meeting them. I can't explain it but just being close to him put me at ease. I could sense he would look after me, he did then and he hasn't stopped since. But the fear had been replaced by desire. It was the whole build up, the anticipation, the longing. I desperately wanted him to rip my clothes off and stare into my eyes and fuck me. Instead it was just him completely in control, he'd not laid a finger on me, I'd not even seen his face, but I was dripping wet.

Then silently his hands were on me, slow and methodical, slightly caressing me. I wonder how he saw me there I must have had exactly how I was feeling written all over my face. He does love to tease me and i'm sure he took pleasure in looking at my face and knowing I wanted him and then not giving in to me. He unzipped off my hoodie and I shrugged it down off of my shoulders, willing there to be less material between us. His hands travelled across my breasts and I gasped, it was so light and exploratory, I wanted more. Then (and I've a feeling that I might get punished for this..) as he turned slightly to run his hands over my ass, my eyes flickered open ever so slightly and I saw him For a split second in the dark. I didn't tell him that! He was even more gorgeous in person if that's possible and I have that image etched in my mind.

He told me to get on my knees and in my excitement I basically just fell to the floor with a thud. I heard his belt slowly undoing and I really couldn't help it. My eyes still squeezed shut but my hands rose as if they had a life of their own to his buckle desperately trying to open it quicker.

"Stop, did I say you could touch me you greedy little whore get up" his words hung in the air between us completely changing the tone.

I nervously stood up, wondering how much I'd be punished, I was just too eager to please him. Eyes still shut tightly my mind was racing and then I felt a sharp spank on my ass. I braced for another and let out a small squeal. I wondered how many would see me suitably punished and as I felt his hand on my ass again a louder squeal escaped my lips. Although I had thin jeans on, he's a wrestler and he has some strength to him, so my ass was on fire. I stuttered a little "Sssorry Sssir".

"It's okay Sara, you can open your eyes now" he replied slowly. They snapped open and I just stood and stared at him. Taking in every feature, His cool steely eyes, his strong hands and muscular arms, his perfectly groomed beard. Everything about him was better than I imagined, he really is gorgeous I tell him as much everyday. He pushed me back to my knees and finally undoing his belt and zip I got to see his cock. It really is a beautiful dick, It has a perfect curve upwards which I have since found fits perfectly in my throat. But, I've always been a choker, I have a particularly small mouth. So as I stared into his eyes and he slipped the tip between my lips I almost immediately started to gag. He half smirked down at me enjoying my reaction and pushed in a bit more. My mouth was full and I was struggling to breathe already!

I looked up at him and calmed myself, breathing in through my nose I let my tongue explore the cock inside my mouth. He eased out of my mouth completely and just held it in front of me, his hand on my head, obviously not taking any chances that I might try to get things moving along again. I stared at it with a deep need that I'd never had before. I desperately wanted to taste him, I looked longingly at it, mouth hanging open, ready and waiting.

As I looked up at him and he nodded, needing no more encouragement I grasped the base of his dick whilst I flicked my tongue up and down the length of him. I put the head back inside my mouth and flicked my tongue across it whilst sucking. I loved finally getting to touch him. I'd thought about this moment for so long and it was finally here, I hoped he was enjoying himself. The build up was too much for him to cum in my mouth to start with though, I knew he had plans for me so I just enjoyed licking and sucking on his hard dick until he told me to stop.

He helped me to my feet and began undressing me. Slowly he peeled off my vest top and ran his hands over my breasts. I was aching for his touch. He reached behind me and unclasped my bra guiding each strap over my shoulder, he let it fall to the floor. His eyes lit up as he saw my heavy breasts freed, he stroked them and kneaded them, I was putty in his hands. His fingers began to flick gently over my nipples and he smiled as I let out a heavy moan. Then his hands moved lower, down my body, to the waistband of my jeans, He unbuttoned them and with a hand each side of my hips slid them down to my ankles, kneeling he began caressing my thighs and ran a single finger down the front of my panties, smirking i'm sure at the wetness of them. He eased my panties down too and then standing, told me to follow him.

I stepped out of my trainers, jeans and panties and let him guide me to the back of the sofa, facing it I felt his hands on my shoulders and he pushed my head down into the cushions. Standing there I felt very exposed, he parted my legs and then I felt his mouth on my cunt. I moaned into the cushions and thrust back onto his face. The feeling of his tongue on my clit is electric and I cum almost instantly now he knows my sweet spots. He started slowly, exploring my pussy with his tongue. It was incredible, Im sure I must have been dripping down my leg. He flicked over my clit with his tongue and I couldn't contain myself, I could not keep in the moans and noticing that, he concentrated on my clit. Licking slowly up and down and then running his tongue across it, I was already so close. I'd been building up to this all day and I was desperate to cum.

Muffled by the sofa I begged him to let me cum, as much as I could in between moaning. He stopped for a moment and told me I could cum. Then continued his relentless attack on my clit. My legs began to shake and my knees felt like they would buckle under me.

I was hot and light headed from being upside down almost, but none of that mattered. I was in complete ecstasy and I cannot choose the right words to explain or emphasise exactly how good it was, but it was the best oral I have ever received. I could feel the orgasm building within me and the light licks combined with the firm pressure was enough to push me over the edge. My cunt twitched and contracted as I came hard on his face. He stood up behind me and I thought he was giving me a second to recover. In actual fact he was putting on a condom but I was too wrapped up in my post orgasm lovliness to notice.

But I did notice when he slipped inside me. His hard cock entering my now somewhat sensitive wet cunt. That first time I felt him filling me caught me completely off guard and it was amazing. He slowly slid his shaft into me, and from the position, it was so so deep. Then slid almost out completely. As he pushed in again he grabbed my hair pulling me upwards making my back arch. He told me I am his filthy whore and he will use every one of my holes as and when he wants to. I moaned at the thought, knowing I belong to him, Needing to belong to him. I love it when he talks to me like this, nothing gets me more turned on.

People underestimate how valuable language is during sex, but not Sir. He knows exactly what to say to me to get the desired reaction. He told me that I am a dirty slut, happily fucking a man that I had only just met. He wasn't wrong when you think about it, I guess, but the thought of that made me push back harder onto him, desperate to be filled by him, needing to cum on his cock.

He pulled out of me and told me that if I was going to try and fuck him like that I might as well do it properly. I glanced back at him as he laid down on the floor and told me to ride him. I could barely contain my excitement I knelt down over him and looked him in the eye and breathes in deeply, as I lowered myself down onto his hard cock. He reached up and grabbed at my breasts, pulling on my nipples hard making me scream. This spurred me on to be rougher. I lifted my hips and thrust back down onto him, over and over, harder and harder. His dick completely covered in my wetness, which at this point was running out of me. He told me after he was worried that the condom had split because of how wet he was but he realised it was all me and he loved it.

I was close to cumming again, the feeling of his thick hard cock forcing into my tight wet hole was enough to push me to the edge. He started talking to me, telling me I was such a good whore, addicted to his cock, desperate to have him fill all of my holes. It was all true and hearing him say those things pushed me over. I moaned and groaned and squealed, I get so noisy when I cum, I just lose control. I pushed down onto him hard as my cunt tightened around his dick, he grasped my hips pushing up into me and he came as I did, staring into my eyes.

I collapsed into a heap on his chest and he stroked my hair and told me I was incredible. He makes me feel so bloody good about myself and I can't help but be so happy when we are together. I climbed off of him and sat down on the floor and he stood and unrolled the condom. He looked down at me with a cheeky look and I was so sure he was going to make me suck the cum out of it. I would have too, I'd have done anything he asked to do, just to make him happy. But he tied a knot in it and threw it out.

He told me that I was a mess and I needed to go shower and went to the bathroom and turned it on for me, sticking his arm in it and testing the water much like a parent does for a child. I followed him in and climbed into the shower, then he left me alone with my thoughts. Sighing I leaned against the wall letting the hot water cascading down my body and knowing that this was the start of an incredible adventure.