All Comments on 'Satisfied With Love Ch. 17'

by MDSW

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More

Please more to the story. Its wonderfully written and had me in anticipation for each new chapter.

arrowglassarrowglassover 3 years ago

Well done! Thank you for this series!

I once followed up on Jammy Jimmy and noted in looking at all the notes reference in his blog to a blog in North Carolina I believe. I do not remember the name now, but you should be able to find it like I did. I think it had a last name for him, but did not say anything about Scotland like the author section says. Threads: The Island never felt to me like it was written by someone from another country. I will look again and see if I can find all that again!

Clancy31015Clancy31015over 3 years ago

Please post everything you have for this franchise, it's great, and like Threads, you have a gold mine of talent. Other authors have published novel length and quality series on this site, including Prolonged_Debut10, SteveWallace, RecHiker, and other Literotica greats.

hfp612hfp612over 3 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed your sequel to "Threads: the island" and would like to see you continue. However, I always cringe internally when I see lose and loose misused and believe me, you are not the only one guilty.

Being Canadian, and with a British heritage, I am a stickler for grammatical correctness. Much more important to me than the political sense. I also like to see your, you're and yore properly differentiated.

That said, end of rant, I have enjoyed all your submissions, including the latest, My Sister Billie. Keep up the good work.

Ps: Google loose and lose and compare the Cambridge dictionary definitions

Clancy31015Clancy31015over 3 years ago

I reread this entire series, it's perfect, I really want more stories.

Clancy31015Clancy31015about 3 years ago

More please, the original and this soft reboot sequel was great, it's similar to what happen to the Jack Ryan series when Tom Clancy died.

unclemerv77unclemerv77over 1 year ago

to be honest, I likes real love better

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would like to read more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMDSW@MDSW
I am interested in writing stories that include sex, some integrated with love and a relationship. Some writers are good at it and others aren't as lucky. I'm not a perfect writer nor a perfect person, but this is my attempt at writing. I do hope to improve with age. I hate t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES