Satisfying My Addiction Pt. 01

Story Info
Confident enough to share my secret with another friend.
2.4k words
4.52
5.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wetboy68
Wetboy68
22 Followers

A fetish that I was introduced to by Paul had now become almost an addiction.

My mother knew about my panty habit but thankfully was accepting that I just liked buying and wearing lacy underwear.

The peeing was the part of this that really got me off. The slipping on of some nice lace or sheer panties, sliding on my clothes and then setting off out to find somewhere to pee. The more risk involved the bigger the turn on.

My trip with Clare to buy lingerie and the subsequent trip home being a case in point, there was no way we weren't spotted, but hey who would be brave enough to call you out.

This story is about another friend who surprised me with a request that led to some fun, not on the Clare and Paul level of fun but a few months of fooling around.

My friends name was Chris, I had known this guy for years, we'd always been friends, not close but knocked around with each other fairly regularly.

Nothing had ever happened between us, he knew nothing of my other life, we were just friends.

His parents had a place in France and he asked if I'd like to come away for 10 days or so with him and his parents. We were both old enough now that we knew we'd be spending most of our time without the parents. All I could think about was how in those 10 days was I going to satisfy both my pee and panty habit.

I packed a bag the day before leaving, had spoken to both Paul and Clare about my frustrations but packed some nice lacy panties anyway thinking at some point I may get some me time.

When we got out to his parents place it was beautiful. Secluded enough, surrounded by pine forests and some amazing scenery but also had a pool.

Our bedroom was at one end of the house, the parents at the other. We had an en-suite bathroom and a door that opened into the side garden. It was idyllic.

First thing was a trip to the supermarket, plenty of beer required, cheap wine and even spirits. I knew his parents liked a drink but hopefully I'd remember the next 10 days.

It was only the first night, we settled on the patio, the BBQ was fired up, the beer was cold, life was good.

As the night wore on the drink was definitely taking its toll, we chatted but eventually the parents called it a night.

Chris and I sat out on the patio for a bit longer but even we had succumbed. It had been a long day.

We crept back to the bedroom and closed the door, small lamps lit the room. Being me and moderately drunk I stripped off down to nothing and climbed onto the bed, it was warm so the thought of laying under something was not appealing.

Chris was a little bit more subdued but stripped down to his boxers, trying desperately to conceal he had a bit of a hard on.

As I lay there I couldn't help myself and started to touch my cock, it didn't take long for me to have a full blown hard on. I stroked and teased my tip occasionally wrapping my hand around my whole length and giving it a couple of hard strokes.

I looked over and saw that Chris had his hand in his shorts and was rubbing away, oblivious to the fact I was watching.

I always loved to watch guys wank off, in porn, with Paul, whenever, It got me really hard.

Chris looked over at my cock and noticed I was engrossed in what he was doing. What happened next completely threw me, he wriggled out of his shorts revealing his considerable cock, looked over at me and asked if I wanted to sit closer and watch him finish. I didn't need asking twice.

I climbed over and sat at the bottom of his bed with a perfect view of him facing me his hard on just a couple of feet away. I really wanted to reach out and grab it but this was the first time I'd seen his cock so tried to contain myself.

He leant back on his pillows and started to stroke more vigorously as I watched on. I sat there gently touching myself knowing I was close. His hand got faster before finally the familiar groan as I watched stream after stream of his cum covering his cock, his hand, his stomach as he frantically smeared it all over his cock and balls.

I was so turned on as he looked over at me. I grabbed my cock and started to wank it furiously, it seemed like only a minute before a massive dollop of cum exploded from me covering my cock and hands.

We sat for a minute catching our breath, both covered in our own cum before Chris got up and grabbed a t-shirt to clean ourselves off. A bit of nervous tension filled the room, this may have been a first for him in this situation but I was well practiced and felt the next ten days could be more fun than I thought.

The next morning we were both up fairly early, showered and on the patio drinking coffee and eating pastries before the parents surfaced.

The sun was shining and we were going to spend the day by and in the pool, definitely trying to catch some sun.

Chris's mum was probably in her mid 40s, slim, good looking for her age but infinitely more appealing in a bikini as she wandered out got in the pool and swam a few lengths. It was hard not to look, something Chris quickly noticed.

As she climbed from the pool, her wet body shimmering in the warm sun, her nipples erect from catching the cold air and her bikini bottoms riding up exposing her arse. All in all I could have watched that scene all day.

Both parents joined us at the table, tucking into the spread we'd put out and drinking the coffee. They declared they were going out for the day, would probably stay out for dinner and asked if we wanted to join them.

We declined saying we were going to stay here for the day, may venture to the village for dinner later, might just BBQ. A lazy day.

The parents left around 1ish just as we decided to tuck into the cold beers. We sat around chatting about other friends, girlfriends, what else we got up to. He knew I'd been seeing Clare and wanted some details, I'd had a beer but not enough to dish the dirt so kept it quite vanilla.

After the previous night I was keen to go a bit further and was curious how far Chris would go. The beer flowed, it was now mid afternoon and we were both quite relaxed.

I desperately needed to pee but thought it was maybe a bit early in the proceedings to introduce it to Chris but then I had half a dozen pairs of panties in my bag so now maybe wasn't so bad.

I steered the conversation to kinks or fetishes that Chris had maybe tried, trying to be vague but at the same time seeing what he was into. It was now becoming quite urgent so took a plunge and asked if he'd ever peed himself. To my surprise he came back with a yes. I grilled him some more and he told me hed done it a few times at home in the shower and even in the garden.

Then came my turn, maybe it was the afternoon sun and the few beers but I dished my side. I confessed I was a proper pee slut, I did it as often as I could, wherever the mood took me, the bigger the risk, the bigger the turn on. I decided to go all out and admit I liked wearing womens panties when I peed.

Chris sat there open mouthed, I was worried I'd gone too far. Then came the questions, I admitted to just about everything I'd got up to with Paul and Clare but held back Paul and I had fucked.

I think Chris was finding all of this a bit of a turn on as he kept wriggling in his seat.

I decided to go all in declaring I desperately needed to pee, Chris just told me to do it in my seat so he could watch. I then said I had a better idea and told him to stay there.

I ran inside to my bag, grabbed a nice pair of lacy boy shorts and slipped them on.

I came back outside and sat back in the seat, Chris wasn't quite sure where to look as I leant back and adjusted my cock in the panties.

Then I just let go. The pee poured through the front of the panties covering my stomach forming a nice big puddle in my lap before escaping between my thighs and onto the ground. I teased my cock around making sure the panties were completely soaked. The pee seemed to go on forever before finally the stream slowed and the last few drops escaped the seat.

Chris watched the whole thing intently and obviously enjoyed it by the look of his bulging swim trunks.

I slipped the front of the panties down and freed my cock giving it a few strokes bringing it to hardness.

I eased the panties off as I kept stroking myself, I needed to cum now.

Chris sat in his chair and took off his trunks, he then surprised me by picking up the sopping panties and slipping them on.

He sat back in the chair and proceeded to empty his bladder into the panties, I was

so hard now watching this. He finished up and leant back he also starting to wank himself through the piss soaked panties.

It was too much for me as I blew my load over my stomach, running my fingers through the sticky mess. In what seemed like only seconds after Chris filled the panties with his cum, we both sat there taking in the mess feeling very satisfied.

We cleared up the mess we'd made, me rinsing the panties and hanging them out of sight to dry before we both climbed into the pool to swim naked.

I was a little nervous after our swim as we sat on the pool edge with another beer. I wanted this to go further but didn't want to push my luck. Chris seemed to be up for more than I expected and I was sure he would be up for more panty fun but I couldn't help myself, I wanted his cock.

As i sat on thd pool edge I could feel myself start to get aroused. The blood pumping to my cock, it starting to rise. After a minute or two i was sat there with my cock fully erect, Chris noticed but said nothing. I looked over to his cock to see him teasing it with a couple of fingers and it starting to grow. Again after a minute or so we were both sat there fully hard, not sure what to do next.

I stood up and grabbed his shoulder pulling him with me as I set off to the house. He hesitated but responded by getting up and following me. We walked into the house via the side door straight into our bedroom. I sat on the bed and pulled Chris in front of me. His hard cock was now right in front of my face as I pulled him towards me, parting my lips and easing his cock toward my open mouth. If he wanted to struggle he would have done it by now, his cock now fully in my mouth as he let out a groan.

I teased his tip for a bit then gently started to fuck his cock with my mouth.

He was now fully into my blow job, his body relaxed as I lapped away at his tip. I held onto him and pulled him closer, his erection filling my mouth. I could feel his body start to tense as he laid his hands on my head. He tried to pull back as I felt him jolt and the first stream of cum hit my throat. I kept wanking him with my mouth as stream after stream filled me and I swallowed it down.

I let him go as he finally pulled back, his cock falling out of my mouth as I tasted his last few drops.

He was quiet as he laid on the bed next to me. He wasn't shocked he said but couldn't believe how good that had just felt and couldn't believe I'd swallowed all his cum.

He then admitted that he'd tasted his own cum on occasions but wasn't sure if he could swallow mine but he'd try to if thats what I wanted.

He then got me to straddle his chest, my hard cock now above his face, I wasn't going to last long. He opened his mouth and took me inside, his tongue swirling around my throbbing tip. I leant back and let him take control, I now knew my friend Chris was a willing participant in our fun.

I rocked steadily as he kept licking and sucking me. I asked if he wanted to know when I was cumming, he nodded.

The orgasm was building and i could feel the familiar tingling of my body, I warned him I was ready as he picked up the pace, his head frantically fucking my cock. I started to cum, he kept his mouth in place. I heard the first gulp as he started to swallow. Four or five more gulps before he released me from his mouth.

I slumped off him to one side, laying next to each other. He rolled to face me, comically he licked his lips and proceeded to say why hadn't I told him about this side of me. if he'd known he said we'd have been doing this for years.

I didn't have a response as I lay there grinning.

This was only day two, eight more to go and hopefully much more fun to be had.

Wetboy68
Wetboy68
22 Followers