Saudi Arabian Womanhood

Story Info
Saudi woman marries Black man in Canada.
1.7k words
2.69
5.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers

"Now that I'm out of Saudi Arabia, they're letting women drive," Manal Hajjar-Nimrod said to herself, shaking her head as she read the rather controversial article in the Ottawa Sun newspaper. A certain Saudi Arabian crown prince's actions were having repercussions around the world. Even after being exiled from her ancestral home of Dahaban, for over fifteen years, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia was never truly far from Manal's thoughts. Today was Saturday, and Manal had the weekend off, a rarity when one is a Walmart assistant manager.

Manal stood in the kitchen, pouring orange juice into a cup. Looking around the two-story, four-bedroom townhouse, where everything was neat and orderly for a change, Manal allowed herself a satisfactory smile. Located in the heart of Barrhaven, the place was quite lovely. Manal had come to Ottawa with nothing but the clothes on her back during the summer of 2004. Much had happened to her since those desperate, miserable days...

Manal lost her former husband Amir Hajjar during the 2004 Khobar Massacre, in which nineteen people working inside the Arab Petroleum Investments Corporation building lost their lives. Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia, a town known for its vitality and commerce/business sector would forever be associated with terror and bloodshed. Manal and her former husband Amir always dreamed of visiting Canada, but he would never set foot there, thanks to the actions of murderous fools...

In the decade and a half that followed the incident, Manal had built a life for herself in the Canadian Capital. She'd gone back to school, taking up business management at the University of Ottawa. After graduating with honors, Manal worked for the private sector for a while. Manal worked at the Bank of America Canada and rose to the level of manager before the company left the country, and TD Bank took over its remaining Canadian assets. Dissatisfied with how the new management team at TD treated her, Manal left the banking industry and began working for Walmart...

I did the best I could, Manal thought, and as she put the orange juice box back in the fridge, she paused to look at pictures of her family. She allowed herself a smile as she touched the picture, taken during last summer's trip to Disneyland in Orlando, Florida. These days, Manal's family consisted solely of her husband Maurice "Moe" Nimrod and their sons Ali and Kader, who were currently visiting their grandmother Matilda Nimrod in the City of Toronto, Ontario.

Manal, Moe and their sons had a great time in Orlando, where their multiracial family seemed to blend in among the throngs of tourists from all over. Black, white and brown, Florida attracted all sorts, and the Sunshine State was truly multicultural, only other places that Manal could think of. In Orlando, Manal and her hubby Moe were presumed to be Latin and African American, respectively, since Arabs and Afro-Caribbean folks weren't that common in the South.

Manal closed her eyes, hard. She was exiled from Saudi Arabia, but not for political reasons. After Manal decided to settle in Canada, she'd been on good terms with her parents and her late husband Amir's family. The only rift came after Manal fell in love with Maurice Nimrod, the tall, dark-skinned and handsome Grenadian national whom she'd met while studying at the University of Ottawa. Sparks flew between Manal and Maurice, even though they came from different worlds, but not everyone was thrilled to see them together...

"Whatever," Manal sighed, wondering if things would ever change in Arabian society. Growing up in Saudi Arabia, Manal saw people of African descent treated with sheer contempt, while Filipinos and others didn't fare much better. Manal's parents hadn't believed their eyes and ears when Manal announced that not only was she marrying a non-Arab, but she was marrying a black man from the Caribbean. In Saudi Arabian society, such a union was unthinkable. In Canada, Manal opted to follow her heart instead of fourteen centuries of tradition...

Manal headed to the nearby washroom, and admired her reflection in the mirror. At the age of forty, she stood five-foot-eight, a bit on the chubby side, with long black hair streaked with gray, framing an oval face. Golden brown eyes stared back at her, and she smiled at her reflection. People often remarked on how much Manal resembled Hollywood actress Alanna Masterson, but she couldn't see that much of a resemblance between them...

Plugging an Airwick into the wall, Manal closed her eyes as the pleasant, fruity scent wafted into the air. Manal gasped as a pair of strong yet gentle arms wrapped themselves around her. Her eyes snapped open, and she grinned at the reflection in the mirror. Manal's husband of well over a decade, Maurice "Moe" Nimrod, stood behind her, wearing nothing but a pair of neon-blue boxer shorts. Six feet two inches tall, solidly built, with dark chocolate skin and a smooth shaved head, his beard sprinkled with gray, Moe was sexy without even trying...

"Good morning, babe," Moe said as he kissed Manal behind the ear, her sweet spot. Manal grinned, and purred like a kitten as Moe caressed her breasts, rubbing the areolas quite gently. She'd gone to bed wearing a tank top and shorts, as was her custom. Moe's hands slipped from Manal's breasts, moving downward to what she knew to be his favorite target. When Moe gripped her thick derriere and gave it a firm squeeze, Manal laughed.

"Hmm, good morning, habibi," Manal replied, leaning against him, and Moe kissed the back of her neck. Even after a decade-plus of marriage, their passion never waned. Moe and Manal had been through a lot, from their university days to a marriage which his family embraced ( while hers issued death threats from far away ) and all the wonders that come with successful careers and having a family of their own. Through it all, they stuck together...

"It's good to be home," Moe whispered into Manal's ear, and she turned around and kissed him full and deep. They embraced warmly, and looked into each other's eyes. As an attorney, Moe occasionally had to do some traveling, and his latest business trip had taken him to the City of Montreal, Quebec. Manal looked at Moe, her husband and the father of her sons. There was absolutely nothing she wouldn't do for this man...

"Let me welcome you home properly," Manal said, and Moe grinned as he picked up like she weighed nothing, and sat her on the washroom counter. Manal giggled, and pretended to resist as Moe went for her breasts. She pulled off her top, and her shorts soon followed. Moe kissed Manal once more, and caressed her erect nipples. Manal looked at Moe once they broke the kiss, and nodded. My hubby knows what I like, Manal thought, smiling with anticipation...

"You've missed me, I can tell," Moe said as he knelt before Manal, his face coming up near her thighs. Manal spread her thighs invitingly, exposing her hairy bush. Moe smiled up at her, and inhaled her womanly scent. Manal sighed happily as Moe buried his face between her thighs and began eating her out. Yeah, I've missed you, beloved, Manal thought, and she caressed the back of Moe's smooth bald head as he devoured her pussy like a hungry man.

"Hmm, less talking and more licking," Manal cooed softly as Moe teased her clit with his tongue. He worked two fingers into her pussy before adding a third. Manal let out a happy squeal as Moe began to slowly but surely work his fist into her vagina. Oh yeah babe go for it, Manal thought, and she groaned loudly, loving what her husband Moe was doing to her. She loves to get filled up...in all kinds of ways.

As the morning rolled on, Moe and Manal continued with their fun. After a few days spent sleeping in separate beds, indeed, on opposite ends of Canada, they were reconnecting. What began in the washroom continued in the kitchen, where Manal found herself on all fours, face down and big ass up as Moe took her from behind. Moe playfully smacked Manal big round ass before rubbing his long, dark dick against her.

"Give me that ass," Moe urged Manal as he thrust his dick into her, and his darling wife, groaning passionately, began grinding her big ass against him. Moe bucked his hips, slamming his dick into Manal, whose big round ass shook from the force of his thrusts. Manal turned around and flashed Moe a look of raw lust, silently urging him to fuck her harder. Moe smacked her ass and rammed his dick into Manal's pussy, which gripped his dick like a vise...

"Fuck yeah," Manal screamed as Moe fucked her silly, just the way she liked it. After pounding Manal's ass for a good while, Moe took a break. Manal slumped against her husband, resting her head against his hairy chest. As Moe took a moment to catch his breath, a wicked idea sprang into her head. Manal moved downward, until her face was inches from her husband's groin. Moe held his breath as Manal grabbed his dick and then, smilingly took him into her mouth...

Moe groaned happily as Manal sucked his dick like her life depended on it. Moe closed his eyes, relaxing and enjoying what his wife was doing to him. While fellating Moe, Manal slid a finger up his ass, and when he didn't protest, she added a second. Manal knew that Moe liked his ass played with. Last week, they had a couple hours of wicked fun with the strap-on dildo which Manal bought from Pleasures N Treasures.

"Hmm, feels good," Moe said softly as Manal fingered his ass while sucking his dick. The tall, burly and dark-skinned stud moaned, loving what his wife was doing for him. Manal could be quite the sex kitten one minute, and a mini-dominatrix the next. Manal worked Moe over until he cried out loudly as he came. When Moe came, Manal was waiting. She tasted his seed, and smiled adoringly at him. I married an amazing woman, Moe thought as he pulled Manal into his arms and kissed her passionately.

Maurice "Moe" Nimrod and his wife Manal Hajjar-Nimrod are just another couple enjoying their splice of the North American Dream. When they met, they forged a lasting connection in spite of racial, religious and cultural differences. As the weekend rolled on, the two of them reconnected and enjoyed one another physically, emotionally, and best of all, sexually. They had the house to themselves, and enjoyed their time together. Best way to enjoy a weekend off, to be sure...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers