All Comments on 'Sausages Backstory Ch. 19'

by dyetied

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 year ago

Fuck you for lying.

He’s a slave. He has no rights. No status. Nothing. He is simply a robot to be directed and considering how much his now ex wife hates him, he is mentally and physically beaten.

Tell us that he went about his duties seen but not heard, watching but not caring unless he is summoned.

What he would do is shut down every higher brain function to survive. He wouldn’t see her as his ex wife, just his owner. He wouldn’t give her the satisfaction of responding. He wouldn’t whine, Ty or beg, he wouldn’t care. He would compartmentalize his emotions and his desires because the thing she wants is a reaction, so he wouldn’t give it to her. It’s the only power he has.

Tell us that story instead of this bullshit you think is erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have really enjoyed your story.

Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This story was very well written; good dialogue. The plot turn using ultraviolet radiation was clever. But the storyline of dragging Dan deeper and ever deeper into the most cruel enslavement just isn’t my cup of tea. It just didn’t seem very erotic. The upturn at the very end was nice. J.

dyetieddyetied9 months agoAuthor

Thanks for all the comments, Don't worry, I'll figure out how to give Dan a happy ending soon. He deserves it!

Writer2000Writer20006 months ago

Interesting stories. You write really well. What does this tale of slavery have to do with sausages? Just curious!

dyetieddyetied6 months agoAuthor

Writer2000; I started with the Sausages for the Slave series, and only later was the Sausages Backstory added. So in Chapter 1 of Sausages for the Slave, his wife points out that slaves don't get to eat real meat, just sausages. Hence the title and now I'm stuck with it. Thanks for your interest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdyetied@dyetied
Born. Lived. Married. Kids. Not dead yet. Really enjoy this site. Write for the fun. Appreciate the interaction and comments on the work. I have published the Sausages saga on Amazon Kindle as an e-book. It's all bundled together and titled 'Breaking Dan.' It's free on Kindl...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES