All Comments on 'Savannah's Hypnotic Socks Pt. 06'

by Fibaro

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Keep up the good work!

Great story! I love every new update that comes out, hope pt 7 is out soon! I would love to see Savannah use the hypnotic socks again to further deepen Roxy's obedience.

FibaroFibaroabout 5 years agoAuthor
Part 7

Hey, I am so glad you are loving it. I have to say though that part 7 will probably take a while. I am having a lot less time to write lately and I am busy working on another story aswell. Publishing new parts in such rapid succesion as lately has simply become impossible for me. Thanks for understanding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
New boyfriend for Roxanne

Savannah will try to change Roxanne's dating preferences by finding a new boyfriend for her after telling her to break up with Chad. She will ask one of her Black girlfriends to help her fix Roxanne with a black boyfriend in order to deepen her submission to black people. And he will be a coal Black football player with a ferocious temper in disciplining insolent White bitches by giving them an ass reddening spanking.

The introductions are done in their room with Roxy setting up delicious snacks in front of him before stripping nude to show her charms. Then Savannah orders her to give him an exquisite blow job as she struggles to swallow all of his immense cock before getting her vaginal walls stretched out by his thick cock she is made to tide hard on. The loving enhanced by her feeding him trays of snacks with nothing for her to eat to be thin for him. Breaking up with Chad seems like a great idea given the thick cock she loves so much that Savannah tells her to ask him to fuck her little sister much to her shameful blushing cheeks that she agrees to do so while thinking of a swollen belly little sister will have.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Really engrossing and hot story. Particularly love how you're showing Roxie really not enjoying any of this but questioning her own mind and Savannah totally getting off on the power. Thanks for putting so many chapters out - you haven't put a foot wrong on this one so far, and I'm invested regardless of how long the next one takes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFibaro@Fibaro
Hello everyone, I'm Fibaro, a hobbyist smut writer. When you read my stories, you will see that the recurring theme is humiliation. I have a wide variety of kinks I love and like to write about, but in the end they all circle back to the theme of humiliation. Three of my oth...