Savannah's Hypnotic Socks Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fibaro
Fibaro
1,336 Followers

The more her orgasm build again the easier it got to moan out something. "Yeeeaaaah just like that, rub your toe on my clit, god that feels so good." Or "Ooooh god, I am so lucky that you are so tall so I can have one of your divine feet to smell while the other one rubs my pussy so well." Roxanne was truly lost in her pleasure by now as she screamed out humiliating thing after thing as if she was instructing Savannah how to get her off with her feet. "Fuck Yeaaaah stick that toe in there, foot fuck me like you mean." Eventualy the orgasm builds up to a climax again, but this time without interruption. "IIIIIII loooooove yourrrrrrrr feeeeeeeeet." Roxanne screamed out as she came. It was only a mediocre orgasm but the fact that she had succeeded without angering Savannah again was a huge relief. As her body stopped shaking she just collapsed on the bed, catching her breath still wearing Savannah's socks as gloves.

Eventually Roxanne was brought back down to earth by a loudly clapping and Laughing Savannah. "Oh my fucking god, I knew you had a fetish for my feet but I could have never guessed it was this deep rooted. Whatever doubts there might have been in my mind that you didn't actually like this have just been successfully erased." Savannah cheered.

"Now Roxy, while you were having your fun I have been thinking and I have come up with two new rules. First since you seem so shy about being naked around me and since it is clearly holding you back to fully discover your sexuality. I think that going forward it is very important that you overcome your shyness. So in order to achieve that you are no longer allowed to wear clothes within our dorm room, not without my permission. I might give you something to wear occasionally but you can only wear what I give you. Second, since you seem to easily forget that I might be hard on you in order to ensure that you have the full potential to develop here I am going to start giving you a daily spanking. This will keep the memory fresh and remind you of what can happen when you try to fight back. I am only doing this for your own good Roxy, and don't worry. The daily spankings won't be that hard and you can pick the time. It is just to give you a small taste of what could happen." Savannah explained. Of course it was all made up but the shocked girl in front of her seemed to buy it. Since she didn't give Savannah nearly enough reasons to spank her she had to made one up herself. Afterall spanking that pale cute bottom to a nice shade of red while the girl squirmed on her lap might have been one of Savannah's favourite things to do.

"Okay Roxy, you can get up now and go throw my socks as well as your clothes in the laundry basket" Savannah continued watching as Roxanne responded by giving both of the socks another big sniff, the one she had to do to make sure they belonged in the laundry. This instantly made Savannah laugh again. "Do you like the smell better when it is mixed in with your pussy juices?" she asked only getting a blush as response as the girl peeled off her sock gloves, gathered her own clothes and went to the bathroom still totally naked. Instead of just discarding the clothes she decided to instantly wash Savannahs socks as well as yesterdays tights and the panties which brought back the dreadful memory of what Savannahs pussy tasted like. Now that she was in charge of doing the girls laundry she didn't want to let it pile up again. Nor did she want to have her room so full of the black girls intimates again. Luckily for her the limited items were washed and hung up pretty fast.

With the laundry out of the way Roxanne headed to the kitchen with a bright blush on her cheeks. Moving around naked like this felt so weird and awkward. Yet after the outlast of Savannah she didn't dare object. Savannah had picked the time to add two more rules perfectly, right when Roxanne was at her most agreeing and she couldn't help but smile seeing Roxanne move around naked hiding behind everything she could find.

She could still feel her bottom throb from the harsh spanking and her pussy felt quite sore as well. Afterall rubbing it with a cotton sock for what was nearly an hour wasn't really an intended use. With a face matching her bottom in colour she started making herself a shrimp salad which she ate quietly in the kitchen, far away from where her roommate was sitting on the couch. Everything she did and touched felt so different now that she was naked and it made her that much more self-conscious. A felling that was well intended by Savannah, Roxy had already barely dared to protest now a punishment later and totally naked the step to protest against a fully clothed Savannah would be way bigger.

When the doorbell rung Roxanne nearly jumped out of her seat. "Don't worry, it's just my food." Savannah laughed as she at least had the decency to go to the door herself this time. Roxanne worried that if her roommate had asked she might not have had the guts to say no. "Alright, Roxy, time to lay back down." Savannah said as she returned with a paper bag, taking place on the couch.

In a hurry Roxanne scooped up the last of her Salad before running towards the couch and getting down on her back in front of Savannah who didn't even hesitate to rest her pantyhose covered soles right on the girl's face. Savannah was simply delighted. She had made such huge advancements in her plan. Savannah had always fantasised about having some one to serve her every demand without question and it really started to look like she was well on her way to achieve that goal. The way her naked roommate had run just to have her feet used as a footrest, in the knowledge that those feet would smell awe full was simply brilliant, Savannah thought as she dug into the first one of her tacos.

While eating Savannah looked over the body she now basically owned with a smile. Feeling daring after having bossed the girl around with a severe spanking. She moved one of her feet on top of Roxanne's breast. She slowly drove up the pressure feeling the soft mound of flesh being squeezed underneath her sole. It was simply fascinating to see how much control she had over this girl so far to just be able to play with her breasts using her feet without a single protest. Savannah especially loved the whimpers and squirms she would get out of her as she grabbed her sensitive nipples with her toes.

She carried on playing with the girl's breasts for a long time after she was done eating. It was just so much fun, especially seeing how hard she could make the girls nipples before using them to scratch her soles. While Savannah lost track of time exploring the breasts of her toy in every detail Roxanne was forced to suffer trough it. She didn't dare interrupt her roommate who always kept one of her big soles on the girl's face keeping her eyes and nose covered at all times.

At some point Savannah did take her feet off of Roxanne which the girl instantly took as an opportunity to ask, "Savannah, I am kind of tired, so I am going to bed. Can I please take your clothes along to the laundry?" Unlike yesterday Roxanne showed initiative to carry out this particular rule by herself right now.

"Well of course Roxy, how nice of you to ask." Savannah smiled. Without a second thought she stripped out of her red dress handing it to the naked girl in front of her. Roxanne instantly started to sniff it all over before carefully putting it on the ground. "Like yesterday I will allow you the honours of removing my pantyhose and panties." Savannah explained making it sound like she was being generous.

Obediently Roxanne hooked her fingers into the waistband of Savannah's pantyhose, carefully rolling them down her legs and waiting for the girl to step out. While subjecting the pantyhose to her thorough sniffing control Roxanne gloomily noticed how the gusset appeared to be soaked. This could only be bad news for the panties she was about to take off.

Unfortunately she had been spot on as she pulled away the panties from savannahs hairy unkept crotch. They were completely saturated. So much even that they formed little fibres connecting the creamy grool in the crotch to Savannah's pussy for the first few inches. A small panic attack washed over her as Savannah once again took over the soiled panties holding out the grool covered crotch with it's overwhelming scent in front of Roxanne's face.

"Goooood girl, come collect your treat" Savannah beamed. Roxanne instantly knew what she meant, and she really didn't want to do it. Even after everything she still hesitated, but in the end, she did give in. Reluctantly she inched her face closer to Savannahs soiled panties and extended her tongue carefully lapping at the nasty pussy cream. For the first few seconds Savannah allowed this to play out but eventually she grew impatient and just pushed the panties past Roxanne's lips once again finger fucking the girls mouth until most of her pussy secretions had been swallowed down.

With that part over Savannah dropped her panties on the pile of discarded clothes and allowed Roxanne to kiss her feet goodnight. She smiled as the girl walked off with her dirty clothes totally naked and with a swaying red bottom.

Roxanne just threw the things into the laundry basket and crawled into bed. Her head was spinning as she tried to process what had happened. Everything had been going great today especially after arranging a date with Chad. That had all changed when she came home and ended up under Savannah's thumb more firmly than ever. A trend that was unfortunately going on for a couple of days already.

Fibaro
Fibaro
1,336 Followers
12