Save The Last Dance For Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,225 Followers

We dance for another couple of tracks and I'm enjoying myself, I even enjoy it when Dad hands me on to someone else's Dad to dance with while he dances with their daughter. Maddie's there as well and she's not blushing and flustered anymore either. I wonder if she's got her panties back to but it's not like I'm going to ask her.

I do end up with my Dad again twenty minutes later and he's smiling, happy as he returns some fifteen year old who's looking with envious eyes at my dress to her Dad. Her Dad's looking at me as his daughter gets returned but it's not with envy. It's with lust as I smile up at my Dad and float off into his arms, float around the dance floor, happy in my Dad's arms. I'm kind of wondering now what's going to happen when we go home because I've pretty much offered myself to my Dad on a plate. Will he take what's on offer?

I hope so and that's exciting. I'm kind of hot and wet just thinking about it. My Dad and me. Me giving my Dad what Mom used to give him and I heard them often enough. Will my Dad do it to me like that? Will I make noises like my Mom made?

"Almost our last dance," Dad says.

I look at the clock high on the wall. Over an hour to go. "We've got lots of time, Dad."

My Dad's smiling at me and we're in that corner again, behind that pillar. "We're going to have our own last dance before we go home, Aimee," Dad says. "I want you to do something for me first."

"Okay," I say. "What do you want me to do?"

"Take your panties off and give them to me now," Daddy says. "Then we're going to dance."

I look up at my Dad and my heart's going to burst. I look at my Daddy and I know this is what he wants me to do for him and I slide my hands under my dress and edge my little red g-string panties down my thighs, down to my knees and I step out of them and hand them to my Dad without a word.

He takes them and places them in his pocket and takes one of my hands. "Good girl."

I'm so wet. My knees are trembling. I've just taken my panties off at our church's Fathers and Daughters Halloween Dance and I have no idea why or what my Dad intends. Is he going to dance with me again? I follow him when he leads me out onto the dance floor but we don't dance. We walk across the floor and out the door and up the back stairs and into the foyer and into the small chapel we'd walked into earlier in the evening.

Daddy leads me down the aisle and turns towards the small room we were in before but the door's a little ajar and there are noises coming from inside. I know those noises. The sort of noises you hear from bedrooms at parties when some guy's taken is date in there and they're going at it. The sort of noises I'd probably be making with Brad right now if my Dad hadn't brought me to our Catholic Church's Fathers and Daughters Halloween Ball.

Someone in that room is getting balled and from the sounds that're coming through that little gap where the door's ajar, they're getting balled good.

Dad turns away and I'm disappointed. I'm not sure what my Dad had in mind but after that blowjob I gave him in that room earlier, it had in fact crossed my mind on my way up the stairs that my Dad intended to give me another opportunity to look after him the way my Mom would look after him. Saying no, never even crosses my mind. I want to do that for my Dad. Give my Dad what Mom gave him.

My Dad doesn't lead me out of the chapel. He leads me instead to the far end, where the altar sits on a small dais. I follow him, not sure what we're doing but my heartbeat is quickening, my breath is coming faster, my belly is tightening and I'm tingling everywhere. My Dad smiles down at me as he leads me to the altar, turns me to face him as we stand behind it.

"Aimee?" he breathes, and I know what he's asking.

"You don't have to ask again, Daddy," I whisper, looking up at him. "It's yours. If you want it, Daddy, just take it."

"Aimee," my Dad groans, brushing my cheek with the back of the knuckles of one hand; a delicate touch that makes my knees almost buckle then and there. I'm staring up at him now, hypnotized, wide eyed, my cheeks flushed scarlet with excitement. His hands find my shoulders, he turns me to face the altar, his hands slide from my shoulders down my side to my waist, my hips and his touch is firm, confident, without hesitation. My Dad knows what he wants and right now, I know he wants Aimee.

"Stand there," he says and I do as he does things behind me. The rustle of clothing dropped to the floor, his belt being undone, his zipper, shoes coming off, clothes being discarded and my heart is pounding like a drum, my knees are jelly and I'm wet. I'm so hot and wet and it's like I'm on fire and melting at one and the same time.

My Dad's hands seize my waist, he pulls me back against him and I feel his cock hard against my butt through my dress and I know he's naked because I can feel his chest against my back. His hands control me and I want to turn to him, press myself against him but I don't, I wait for him to tell me, guide me and all I can do is breathe, shuddering gasps as I wait, eyes half closed, savoring his hardness against my butt, shivering as I remember how big he is compared to Brad.

His hands leave my waist, slide upwards, onto my stomach, upwards, tracing the edge of that plunging v-front, touching my displayed side-boob, both hands sliding beneath the material of my dress and closing firmly over both my breasts. He cups me there and guys have touched my boobs before, cupped me and caressed me and explored me but it's never felt as good as my Daddy's hands on my breasts.

I lean my head back against his shoulder, my mouth opens to cry out and just like that, my Daddy moves one hand like lightning and stuffs my red g-string panties into my mouth to muffle the sound he knows I'm going to make.

"Mmmmmppphhhhh." I make it anyhow, and it is muffled, a muffled whimper. And then a desperate whine whined as my Dad's hands slowly massage my small breasts, squeezing them, rolling my nipples between his fingers, all while his cock pushes hard against my butt and I'm pinned between him and the altar, exquisitely trapped, paralyzed by the pressure of his body against me and his hands exploring me and they are, they're squeezing me, caressing me, massaging me, creating a building need that grows with every movement of his hands on me, every change in the pressure of his cock against my butt.

Daddy's tall enough that resting against him, the top of my head is well beneath his chin. I lean my head back against him, panting, whimpering, gasping around the panties crammed into my mouth. There's a scared tightness in my stomach, a throbbing wet heat in my sex that's almost frightening in its intensity and its addictive pleasure. I squeeze my thighs together hard, my butt jerking, one moment moving away from that hard bulge, the next pressing back against it.

I love the security of my Daddy's body, of his arms, but there's also the fear of what I know now that Daddy intends to do to me. Desire and excitement and fear and scared anticipation, all flirting and dancing together within me in a way that I knew only my Daddy can bring to a conclusion now because everything that's happening is outside my control. I'm in Daddy's hands now and I know what's going to happen.

Daddy is going to take my virginity. Daddy is going to do it to me, right here and now, in the Church, on this altar, all in the middle of the Fathers and Daughters Halloween Dance. Some other girl is getting it in that small room to the side but right now I don't even think about that. Those noises I can hear are just background while I wait for Daddy to take what I've offered up to him and the altar in the chapel suddenly seems so right for this.

I'm sacrificing my virginity to my Daddy out of love. Love for my Daddy, a desire to give my Daddy what I know my Mom gave Daddy. My Mom asked me to look after my Daddy and I am. I'm doing that because I love my Daddy so much and I want to do this for him, I want to give him the most precious thing I have to show him how much I love him. And what better place to give that sacrifice up to my Daddy than the altar at Church.

"Mommy," I whisper under my breath as Daddy's hands unhook the neck of my dress, unzip that little zipper. "Mommy, I'm doing what you asked me to do, I'm looking after Daddy the way you would."

Daddy's hands brush my dress down, it flows to my ankles in a whisper of silk, leaving me in nothing but my high-heeled sandals again. I'm naked, naked for my Daddy and my Daddy knows exactly what to do with a naked girl. Both hands return to my breasts as his naked cock presses hotly against my butt and I'm so wet I can feel wetness on my inner thighs and Daddy's hands are rolling my nipples, teasing them and tugging lightly at them as he cups my breasts.

I'm buckling at the knees but caught between my Dad and the altar, there's nowhere to go as Daddy's hands run over my body freely, exploring everywhere he wants to explore and I'm not shy at all here in the darkness. His hands slide down my body to my hips, holding me as his cock frictions against mt butt, sliding back up over my stomach to my breasts, stroking them, touching my nipples, teasing them. I look down, enthralled at the sight of my Daddy's fingers on me, enjoying me. I watch and feel as my nipples swell and harden to a rubbery firmness, larger than I've ever seen them, full and aching.

"Ohhhhhhh." My moan is audible through the gag of my panties as he rolls my nipples between his thumbs and his forefingers and I can't believe how good he makes that feel. He does it again and I whimper, then whine as he tugs and twists them, on and on. My nipples are swollen hard, standing straight out, impossibly sensitive under his fingers, my hands unable to resist. I move them to rest over his, I want to feel his hands moving on me as well as watch them.

My Dad's hands, I watch them on me, feel them on me, rest my hands on his, feeling his fingers as they move, as they do things to me. They ease down and my hands move with with, rest on my Dad's hands as they slide downwards to my stomach, slide down further, slide down to the upper part of my thighs and he's leaning forward a little, his breath hot against the back of my head as the fingertips of one of his hands find the swollen little protrusion of my clitoris and tease me, torment me, bringing soft whimpers from me, all without his fingers actually touching me.

"Are you mine, Aimee?" My Dad's question is soft, gentle. I know he's making sure this is something I want and I do, I really do.

"Yes," my answer is muffled until he reaches up and removes those panties from my mouth. "Yes," I gasp again. "Yes, Daddy." All I want to do was fall forward onto the altar but he's holding me upright, one hand cupping a breast, the other circling on my stomach as his cock rubs slowly against my butt, delicious friction, his heated hardness against my skin and I'm afraid of what I know is going to happen and simultaneously I want it to happen.

"Ohhhhhh." I'm juddering backwards and forwards between the edge of the altar and his cock, whimpering; gasping little noises of intermingled fear and excitement and anticipation but not of protest. Never of protest because this is my Daddy and I want to give him what he wants even though I'm scared.

"You're as hot as your Mom, Aimee." My Dad's words are gentle, gentle but full of desire and passion as one of his hands cups my small firm breast, rolls my nipples almost painfully. His other hand circles on my stomach, presses me back against him while his cock presses hotly against my butt and I'm so very wet and that wetness is on my inner thighs as well and I'm shuddering with excitement as he draws back a little, turns me towards him, lifts me easily to sit on the altar with my legs to either side of him.

His cock bounces against my stomach and then Dad's easy me down, easing my back, his hands carefully lowering me to flat on my back across the altar. I lie back with a gasp; my cheeks flushed pink and hot in the darkness, my arms to each side, spreading myself out of my own accord for my Dad to look down at in the dim light that's filtering in through the windows. It's not a large altar and I fit it perfectly, my head at one end, my legs hanging off the other, bent at the knees where they dangle of the end.

Lying before my Dad, naked on the altar, looking up at him standing over me, I'm incredibly aware of how liquidly wet and ready for him my sex is and I can see where my Dad's looking. He kissed me there before, kissed and licked me and I'm wondering if he wants to do that again. Heart pounding, I spread my knees apart, sliding them along the edge of the altar until they're at each corner and my sex is exposed to my Dad's eyes. All of me is exposed to my Dad's eyes.

My Dad's eyes move over me, move up my body until his eyes meet mine, hold mine and he steps towards the altar, towards me and his cock is upright, erect, jutting forwards and up and at the sight of it I almost move to cover myself with my hands but I don't. I lie there without moving, waiting. Daddy smiles down at me, smiles and reaches for my hips, drawing me towards the edge of the altar, his arms under my legs so that they're raised and held in the air as he eases me down towards him until my butt's at the edge of the altar and my sex is there, open, exposed, in the position he wants me in.

He doesn't say anything now, he simply looks into my eyes as his cockhead nudges my sex, pushes a little so that I open to him.

"Ohhh." My cry is sudden, surprised, that first brushing contact of his cock with my sex and its frightening and its exciting and my Dad just smiles down at me as his cockhead finds my entrance. I'm scared now, it's going to hurt, I know, all my friends said their first time hurt but despite that fear, despite being prepared for some pain I'm so wet and so excited and I want this as Dad's hands move me a little, lift my butt, move me a little closer to the edge of the altar, push my knees back and wide apart so that I'm completely open and exposed to him.

Exposed and open to my Daddy. To my Daddy's cock.

My heart's pounding like a drum, I'm gasping for breath, whimpering now and then as my Dad's hands position me. None of my boyfriends have ever seen me like this. Maybe Brad would've tonight if I'd gone to that party with him but he didn't and it's my Dad that I'm naked for, my Dad that I'm spread and exposed and wide open for. It's my Dad's cock that's touching my sex and it's so exciting to be exposed like this, spread by my Dad's hands and I'm just liquid with excitement.

"Now," Daddy says, and without a pause, the deed accompany the word, he pushes gently against my entrance.

"Uuhhhhhh." I gasp, stunned at the sensation as my sex opens easily to him, his cockhead pushing through my entrance and into me with slippery ease and the pleasure I experience as I feel his cockhead inside me, pushing lightly against the walls of my channel, that pleasure is intoxicating. He pauses then, his eyes and mine locked together. We both knew what;s about to happen and we both want it to happen but when it does, it's irrevocable.

"Do you want it, Aimee?" Daddy asks, holding himself still inside me. I do, I want it badly even though he's my Daddy.

My moutj works for a moment and then I gasp. "Don't stop, Daddy, please, I want it." And I do. I my Daddy so much, want him so very badly. I want to give him what my Mom gave him and I want to give it to him now.

"Aimee," he sighs and he moves, he thrusts gently.

"Ow." I jerk, I cry out once, sharply, at the little stab of pain. My body jerks but his hands hold me in place as his cock eases a little deeper into me, pushing, stretching me. I lie on that altar on my back, naked and spread open for my Dad to take and he's doing it, he's taking me, his cockhead is inside me and my sex is clasping him and I'm melting on him, hot and wet and wanting more. Wanting all of him. Wanting my Dad's cock all the way inside me.

Wanting my Dad to fuck me.

"You're so wet, Aimee," my Dad says, looking down at where we join, looking down to where his cock is slowly easing it's way deeper into my sex in gentle backwards and forwards movements that ripple through me as he moves inside me, as his shaft slides in and out through my entrance.

Positioned as I am, on my back on the edge of the altar, my legs spread wide and held there by his hands, he has a perfect view of my sex and his cock entering me. He's looking down at me, looking down at where I'm taking him inside my body and I can see his desire, his need, his longing and then, as he looks up to my face, I can see the love he has for me as his eyes meet mine.

"Daddy," I moan. "Daddy, I love you." I do, I love my Daddy so much.

"Aimee," he groans now. "Aimee." His cock is easing into me and it doesn't hurt much at all. Deeper and deeper, gentle in and out movements that ease his cockhead deeper and deeper inside me with every movement, every gentle thrust and he's smiling as he takes me, smiling down at me as his cockhead works its way deeper and deeper into my sex, gentle pressure against the slippery walls of my channel, gentle friction as his shaft slides inside me. Further and further inside me.

"Fuck, Aimee," he groans, "you're so wet, so fucking wet and tight," and he's working his cock deeper, ever deeper inside me and he's stretching me inside. Stretching my channel around his thickness, huge and hard in my virgin sex. I can't believe I can feel him inside me like this, feel the shape of him and his movements within me and it's so good I wanted to cry out.

"Ohhhhhhmmmmm." I do, but I muffle my outburst with a hand across my mouth.

"Open your mouth, Aimee," Dad says and I do and he pushes my g-string panties in, smiling down at me as he does so.

"Mmmmmm," I moan around them and it works, they muffle my moan as I chew on them, tasting myself as Daddy's cock moves inside me.

"So tight," Daddy breathe, "your cunt's so fucking tight, Aimee."

"Mmmpphhhh?" It's not like I can reply, my mouth's full and Daddy's hands are pushing my knees back, back until my feet are bouncing around by his elbows and he's pushing his cock into me hatder now, working it deeper and deeper inside me and I can't believe how long it feels, how much of him there is inside me and I know there's still more to go into me as his hands grip me, hold me, as his cock works backwards and forwards inside me.

My Daddy's cock.

Working its way into me.

I'm jerking and shuddering now but Daddy's hands hold me firmly in place as his cock moves ever deeper into me, pushing, stretching me, deeper and deeper. Impossibly deep. I can feel him all the way up inside me, impossibly large and hard within my sex and I cry through those panties filling my mouth. I cry out again as he pushes up hard against my butt and the backs of my thighs. This is it! All of his cock is completely inside me! My Daddy's cock is completely buried in my sex, he's going to do me the way he used to do Mom. I'm going to give me Daddy what he needs from a woman. I'm going to give him what Mommy gave him. I'm going to give my Daddy pleasure and satisfaction and there's nothing more I want than that.

Daddy us taking me, taking me with slow steady thrusts. From his expression, I can tell he's enjoying this, enjoying his cock fucking me and I know he hasn't had a woman since well before Mommy died and now I'm so happy that it's me as his cock slides up inside me and I'm sheened with sweat now, naked and there for my Daddy to take. There for my Daddy to fuck and he is. He's fucking me and his cock's moving inside me, filling me all the way up inside where nothing has ever been before and it's exquisite pleasure beyond anything I imagined it would be like.

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,225 Followers
1...345678