Save The Last Dance For Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,226 Followers

"Want to dance with me, Aimee?" Daddy's lips release me and he's smiling and now he turns a little and his hand finds me and his finger slides into me so that I'm speechless, mouth wide open, trying to breathe, trying to moan, trying to anything but I can't as he touches me inside.

"Dance with me, Aimee," he says and he's moving.

"Ohhhhh," I gasp as I find myself on my back with Dad looking down at me.

"Uhhhhhh," I groan, back arching, feet kicking as Daddy's cock proves that yes, we can do it one more time and he's fucking me so good, his cock driving into me as I cling to him, moaning.

"Take it, Aimee, take it," my Daddy grunts as he takes me.

I take it of course, it's not like I get a choice now. I asked Daddy for his cock and now my Daddy's giving me his cock and I want to take it but it's my Daddy that's taking me and I love him. I love my Daddy so much and I want to tell him that but the word's don't come, only the moans and sobs and cries but I know my Daddy doesn't mind that I can't talk. My Daddy knows I love him and I know my Daddy loves me and I'm looking after my Daddy the way I know Mom would want me to.

I'm so happy it was Daddy that popped my cherry tonight. Daddy got the last dance with his Aimee, and now? Now it's the last dance of the night with my Daddy and I know he's gonna dance me so good, all the way to the end.

* * *

"Who's the date with, honey?" my Dad asks as I walk into the kitchen the Friday night after the Halloween Dance. Wearing my little black dress. The one I'd worn to the Halloween Dance. The dress that I'd worn the night my Dad fucked me for the first time. The dress I'd worn the night I lost my virginity. That dress.

My Dad's been training me every night since the Halloween Dance and we've both enjoyed that. I'm afraid Father Auyeung would be rather disappointed at the outcome that his Church Halloween Dance has had on one no longer innocent Chinese girl. Well, a part Chinese girl anyway. I'm afraid the sinful ways of the secular world in the person of my Dad have corrupted my morals.

I'm enjoying having my morals corrupted tremendously. Daddy says I'm a fast learner. Daddy says I'm a good fuck. Daddy says he loves me and I know he loves fucking me. I tell Daddy I love him too. I love him fucking me. I love what he's doing to me. I love my Daddy training me and I do my best to learn whenever he wants to teach me something new.

Last night we watched one of Dad's movies with Mom and him and someone else, another man. I asked Daddy when he wanted me to do start learning to do what Mom did for him like that. With another man. He'd smiled. "Soon, Aimee, soon," he'd said as I'd knelt eagerly on the bed for him the way Mom was kneeling for that man. Daddy was teaching me to kneel for him last night.

"Is that Mr. Lui?" I'd gasped, slightly shocked, as Daddy took me the way the other man in the movie clip took Mom, on my hands and knees before him. I'm sure it's Mr. Lui even though it doesn't show his face, it just looks like him, although I've never seen him naked before. "He said he'd seen Mom in that dress."

In the movie, my Mom's wearing that dress as she kneels for that man. Mom's wearing my Halloween Dance dress. Now I know that Mom only wore that dress for Dad when Dad was going to share Mom with another man. Daddy told me that earlier in the week. My heart pounds as I make the connection.

Daddy chuckles as his cock makes its own connection, filling me very slowly, very carefully. Daddy's cock is so big and he's always so careful with me but now that I'm getting used to it and I want it harder. Hard like Mr. Lui in the movie we were watching last night was giving it to Mom. The noises Mom made in that movie were so exciting and I tried to make the same sounds but it's so hard when I can't think.

"Would you like it to be Kurt?" Dad asked me, just last night.

I'd thought about that. Kurt Lui? He's my best friend's Dad. I've known him since I was a little girl. I'm a little shocked that he used to fuck my Mom. I like him though, and if that's what my Daddy wants? If that's who my Daddy wants to fuck me? Well, Mom let him fuck her for Daddy and if he was good enough for my Mom, he's good enough for me. Besides, I do like him.

"If you want him to be the one, Daddy," I'd moaned last night, my Daddy's hands holding my hips firmly. My Daddy's cock sliding in and out of me as I knelt there for him to take. Knelt for my Daddy to love. Knelt to give my Daddy the pleasure Mom used to give him. Knelt for my Daddy to give me the excitement and the pleasure and the love he used to give my Mom. Knelt for my Daddy the way I'd kneel for Mr. Lui if that's what my Daddy wants me to do.

"If you'd like him to be the first one I share you with, I'd like that, Aimee," Dad said.

"The first one?" I moan, my sex squeezing down on Daddy's cock as the implications of his words penetrate my fuzzy thoughts. I find I don't think so clearly when my Daddy's fucking me. In fact, once Daddy starts, I'm not really thinking at all.

"The first one," Daddy's voice is firm as his cock takes me deeply.

"Ohhhhhhh." My arms buckle, my head sinks to the bed but I keep watching Mom taking Mr. Lui's cock on the LCD on the wall. The. First. One. Oh. My. God. "How many .... How many men ... did ... did you share Mom with?" I'm gasping, barely able to speak as my cock dances on my Daddy's cock. Almost. I'm almost there.

Dad chuckles as his cock eases back. He pauses with just his cockhead inside me and I know what's about to happen and I want to push myself back onto Daddy's cock but his hands hold me firmly in place, his firmness reminding me of who's in charge here and I know it's not me. "Later, Aimee, later. Let's do this with Kurt first and if you enjoy yourself, we'll talk more about it then. I want to make sure you enjoy it, honey. Only if you enjoy it."

"Nnnughhhhhhh." What I'd been anticipating happens and I stop thinking at all then. Daddy knows what he's doing and I know he's good at training me. I'll leave it to my Daddy to know what I'll enjoy. He knows I'm just like my Mom and he knew what Mom enjoyed. He's showing that now as his cock and his words bring me to my first climax and I know it won't be the last tonight. Nowhere near the last and I'm in ecstasy.

Daddy's so happy again. He still misses Mom, he still holds that love for Mom in his heart, just like I do, but now he has me to give him everything Mommy gave him and we share that happiness.

We share that love.

Daddy plans to share me.

I do my best to give Daddy everything he wants. We both enjoy that. Last night, after he'd finished with me for the night, I told him I had a date tonight. He was a little jealous, but what Dad isn't when his little girl goes out on a date. Dad knows I'm going to have fun, he told me to have fun, he knows when I come home I'll be his. All his. All my Daddy's. I told him that, promised him that. I haven't told him what else I plan to give him though.

Not yet, anyhow.

That's a special treat for my Dad.

"The date, honey?" Dad repeats, smiling faintly.

"With Brad, Dad," I say, twirling to show him what I look like in my little black dress. I think of it now as my "fuck me" dress and so does Dad. It was my Mom's "fuck me" dress too, and Daddy told me I should only wear it when that's what I intend. I'm wearing that dress openly tonight, not hiding it, telling my Dad without words what my plans are. I know what I look like in this dress and Dad's expression tells me I'm correct.

Hot. Fuckable. Like, totally. The sort of girl any guy wants to score with.

Brad's got a hot date tonight, and he's going to get what he wants.

When he sees me, he's going to know that I'm putting out.

My Dad looks at me and his face says he knows that.

He's jealous of my boyfriend and I like that a lot.

But I have a totally hot surprise for my Dad.

One that I know my Dad is going to like.

I'm going to tell him before I leave

I want my Dad waiting for me.

Waiting for his Last Dance.

I want him hard for me.

Hard for his little girl.

I'll tell him soon.

Any second.

The doorbell rings, Brad's here. Dad's eyes follow me as I run to get the door. I smile over my shoulder at him, wondering if he's getting flashes of my panties. I'm wearing the red g-string panties tonight. The ones that I wore for the Chinese Catholic Church Fathers and Daughters Halloween Dance. The ones Dad stuffed in my mouth when he fucked me for the first time at the Church.

I'm going to wear them tonight for Brad to fuck me for his first time with me as well. Maybe Brad will stuff them in my mouth too, especially if I make too much noise. I just know I'm going to make too much noise and Brad's definitely going to need to gag me with something. I'm going to make sure my little red panties are close to hand.

"Bring her home by eleven." Dad doesn't smile at my date. He gives him that "try and be late you young asshole and you'll die," look. The one that matches the "Guns don't kill. Fathers of Teenage Girls Kill," tee-shirt that he's wearing.

Coz, like, my Dad still isn't quite sure he approves of me dating now that he's fucking me and he knows I'm planning on, you know, doing the deed with Brad. He's not quite sure that he approves of what he knows I'm intending to let Brad do to me because, well, my Dad doesn't mind me fucking now but he doesn't like sharing me if he's not there. Mind you, he doesn't know all of what I'm planning to do with Brad. Not yet. But I know he'll enjoy it when he discovers my plans.

"Yes, sir." Brad is suitably terrorized. Guess he'll be bringing me home on time. My Dad's time. Not mine. Not Brad's. The party was supposed to start around eight. That means we'll be leaving about the time it's really getting going. No going all the way with Aimee for Brad at that party. Aimee and Brad won't be doing it anywhere but at home where Dad can enjoy watching me, not until Dad says I can, although Brad doesn't know that. But as long as he's getting it, I don't think Brad will mind.

Tonight? Brad's definitely going to get it.

Just, he's going to get it so my Dad enjoys it too.

My Daddy doesn't know that yet but he will very soon.

Brad won't know that but Daddy and I will and it'll be heaven.

"See you when I get home, Dad." I have to stand on my toes to give my Dad a quick kiss. Not so quick really coz I love to give my Dad those quick kisses and when no-one's around they turn into long kisses very quickly and Brad can't see coz he's already at the front door waiting for me. Dad never objects now when my quick kisses take a little longer. Dad doesn't object to anything I do to him now. He doesn't object this time either. He doesn't object when, out of sight of Brad, my tongue slips into his mouth for a second while my hand brushes across his cock, touching him through his jeans. Just for a second.

Dad's hand slips under my dress for a second too. He cups my sex through my panties and this time it's my turn not to object. My voice is a whisper in my Dad's ear, meant for him and him alone. "Go to bed before ten, Dad, I'll bring Brad back early and you can watch us make out." My heart pounds at the thought. Dad watching us. Watching me. Me and Brad. Brad's going to get to fuck me for the first time and my Daddy will be watching over me to make sure I'm safe and that I'm doing it right while Brad does that to me. If I make any mistakes, Daddy can coach me afterwards.

I'm quite sure now that my Daddy'll be watching when Brad stuffs my little red g-string panties in my mouth. "On the couch. Make sure it's where you can see us. Is that okay?" I'm a little anxious as well as excited. This isn't quite what Daddy intended but I do want to do it with Brad and I want Daddy to be happy. I'm just a little scared about Mr. Lui as well, and I'm thinking, well, if I do it with Brad which is something I want to do anyhow and my Dad's watching, it'll be good practice and I won't be so scared and shy with Mr. Lui.

My Dad can correct any mistakes I make with Brad after he leaves. It'll be good practice and it'll be fun. I just know I'm going to enjoy practicing with Brad. I'm encouraging Dad to give me more practice whenever he feels like it too. And my Dad's such a good coach. I brush my nose against my Dad's, smile, my eyes looking into my Dad's eyes. I know he'll enjoy watching me, just like he used to watch Mom. I'm giving him what Mom gave him and I know I'm doing what Mom wanted me to do. I'm looking after my Dad. Looking after his needs and I know Mom's happy with me.

I know Dad's happy now too. He still misses Mom, but he's starting to get over that and I'm helping him. Now, now I'm seeing the look in Daddy's eyes, and I know that after Brad leaves, Daddy's going to coach me really hard and I'm going to make him so happy. I can't wait but I do need my Daddy to tell me I can do it. A good girl should always have her Daddy's permission.

"Sure, honey," my Dad whispers at last and my heart leaps. He's given me his okay.

"After he goes home?" Another smile. "Dad, I'm saving that last dance for you."

I am, I really am. Coz I know in whose arms I'm gonna be all night.

My Dad's arms, while he fucks me, like, half out of my mind.

Tonight I'm going on that date with my boyfriend, Brad.

I'm going to bring Brad home and I'll let him do me.

But Dad now knows what will happen after Brad.

We both know whose getting that last dance.

We both know what's going to follow.

Dad's gonna dance me on his bed.

That last dance with my Dad.

I know it'll be so good.

So does my Dad.

He's so hard.

Already.

* * *

Oh I know that the music's fine

Like sparklin' wine, go and have your fun

Laugh and sing, but while we're apart

Don't give your heart to anyone

But don't forget who's takin' you home

And in whose arms you're gonna be

So darlin' save the last dance for me

* * * * * *

And a footnote from Chloe: First and foremost, this is an entry in the Literotica 2017 Halloween competition and I need your vote. I'd really really appreciate it if you go and pick one of those rating stars and hit it, whatever you think this story deserves. It's on Literotica, it's free for you to read but those few minutes of reading and enjoyment for you took me a long time to write and those rating stars are my only reward (she says, batting her eyelids soulfully at you, dear reader ... that's right ... YOU) and I'd be soooooo very grateful if you hit one of those stars (and so would my Dad, LOL -- NOT!). Seriously, whatever you think it deserves as a story and thank you so much if you do.

And if not, thanks for reading all the way through and, I hope, enjoying, whether or not you give me a rating and/or even (gasp of excitement) ... left a comment ... You reading this story is the reason I wrote it! Writers love Readers! Go figure, we don't just write this stuff for ourselves, we write it for you to read and enjoy (we hope). And thanks to all the other authors who entered stories in the 2017 Halloween Competition. It's so much fun writing for these competitions knowing you're all putting stories in as well, and what a weird, wonderful and exciting collection they are 

If you're interested and you like this, it's my second entry in the 2017 Halloween Competition. My first one was a Sci-Fi / Erotic Horror entry ("Welcome to Nockatunga Station") and if you like my stories, I'm sure you'll love it, but sex with alien's is definitely a minority taste even on Literotica, although it's a great story (if you enjoyed "Aliens", you'll love it, I hope...and if you haven't read it and you want some chills down your spine, go take a look. It is a fairly dark story though...). Anyhow, promotional advertisement now over...

And lastly, a huge thanks to Laurel and Manu for providing us writers with a venue like LITEROTICA and these competitions to showcase our writing and for making the whole website so enjoyable for you readers and for us authors ... hugs and thanks .... Chloe

* * * * * *

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,226 Followers
1...345678