Save The Last Dance For Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,231 Followers

"Aimee," Daddy groans. "Aimee." His face looks down at mine and the pleasure there, the enjoyment, the love, it fills me the way his cock is filling me. Inexorably. Thoroughly. Completely. He's leaning a little over me now, thrusting harder, taking me deeper, faster and my feet are on his shoulders, he's pulled me closer towards him and his hands are under my shoulders now, his weight's on me, crushing my breasts and he pulls those panties from my mouth and his mouth finds mine. My Daddy's kissing me, kissing me like my Daddy's never kissed me before and I open my mouth wide to him and he kisses me the way he wants to while his cock fucks me.

My sex clasps him tightly, every long slide of my Daddy's cock has me reacting differently, my body experiencing sensations and pleasure I hadn't known I could feel. Daddy's rocking into me now, the sound of sex unmistakable. Wet sounds from my sex as his cock pumps into me, the slapping of flesh against flesh, my muffled gasps and moans, my Dad's heavy breathing, the thumps from the altar as Daddy has me harder and harder and he does, his movements are definitely harder and faster and my sobs and cries are louder despite my Dad's mouth muffling them. There's no words between us now, only those wordless sounds of sex as my Daddy fucks me.

My hands clutch at my Daddy's back, his tongue fills my mouth, possesses my mouth as his cock possesses my sex, he rides me now, plunging his cock into me so that my butt thumps into the altar beneath me and I'm juddering beneath him, wild-eyed, lost in the excitement of my Daddy possessing my body and I know I'm giving him what Mommy gave him and I'm so happy, his cock taking me ever deeper into a golden wave of pleasure that builds and builds builds within me.

"Oh fuck, Aimee," my Daddy groans. "Oh fuck ... oh fuck ..." and he's rocking into me, rocking and pounding and hammering and it's not gentle but it's what I want, it's what I enjoy, it's what I need and I wonder briefly how Daddy knows that but as long as he's giving it to me I don't care. I don't care at all and it's so good, I'm melting helplessly as he grunts his enjoyment of me.

"Uhhhh," I groan as his cock claims me. Fills me. Rams into me. His body slaps up against me, my breasts quiver, my body judders at the impact.

"Ohhhhh," I moan as he eases back.

"Uhhhhh," I groan again. And again. And again. I want to say more, I want to tell my Daddy I love him, I want to tell my Daddy what I'm feeling as he fucks me but the words won't come, only the cries and sobs and little groans as he moves inside me, his cock thrusting deeply up inside me again and again and again and Daddy's fucking me even harder now and I have no idea how long he can do this but as long as he keeps doing me like this I don't care.

The words come at last, forced from my mouth by my growing excitement as my Daddy's cock impales me, a shaft of steel driving into my sex again and again and again.

"Fuck me," I moan at last. "Fuck me."

Daddy looks down at me and he grins, he doesn't need me to tell him that but I can tell he likes me saying that.

"Fuck me hard," I moan.

Daddy's face is sheened with sweat, our bodies are slippery with sweat but Daddy does as I ask. Unbelievably, to me anyway, he does. He fucks me harder, his cock taking me deep, ramming into me, plunging into me, his body slapping against mine, mine thumping into the altar beneath me and I can't stop the noises I'm making as my Daddy fucks me. More and more noises. Helpless wordless noises of excitement and surrender.

My Daddy's voice is suddenly loud and clear and I know instinctively that he's close. "You belong to me, Aimee... you're mine ... you're mine to fuck."

"Yes .... Yes... I'm yours, Daddy, I'm yours..." I am. I know I am. I'm his. I'm my Daddy's to fuck the same way Mom was his to fuck and knowing that, my climax sweeps me up in a golden wave, my sex spasming on my Daddy's cock, my body arching and juddering beneath him as his cock slams into me and Daddy's reaching his own culmination as mine begins to fade.

His cock throbs, pulses, spurts inside me. That first spurt jets into me, a pulsing eruption that blasts his semen deep inside my sex as I spasm on him, my sex milking him as his cock shoots his semen out deep inside me. Hot bursts of cum flood me as I convulse on my Daddy's cockshaft and Daddy's groaning his pleasure as he humps hard into me, holds himself high in me and I'm taking a man's cum inside me for the first time.

When Daddy came in my mouth earlier, there was so much of it. Now? Now he's cumming in an endless series of spurts that go on and on and on, flooding me, flooding my sex with my Daddy's semen and there's so much of it. I lie beneath my Daddy, glowing, shuddering, quivering as he slowly subsides on me and it's over. My Daddy's taken my virginity, popped my cherry, fucked me.

My Daddy's fucked me.

I stare up at my Daddy's face, see him looking down at me, his weight on me, his cock impaling me, his cum filling me sex and I'm spread wide for him, he's still inside me and we're both gasping and panting for breath.

"Daddy," I whimper, my hands clutching at his back. "Daddy." I'm so happy. I've done it. I've given my Daddy what Mommy gave him, given him what he wanted. What he desired. What he longed for.

"Aimee," Daddy gasps, looking down at me and I see the concern there. The sudden worry.

"Daddy," I gasp and I'd like to smile but I can't. "How soon till you can do it again?"

My Daddy smiles. My Daddy kisses me. My Daddy says, "as soon as we get home."

We lie there, together, joined, looking into each other eyes, panting, hearts racing, hearts slowing, both of us dripping sweat and Daddy's cock is shrinking inside me.

"Can we go home now?" I ask at last.

Daddy smiles again. "I think that's a good idea, honey, you're going to be dripping everywhere if we go back downstairs."

I giggle at the thought and my giggle dislodges Daddy's cock from inside me and I feel a sudden wet flood down the insides of my thighs. Daddy sees my look and grins, pulls back from me and now, released, my legs dangle helplessly over the edge of the altar. He takes my hands, helos me sit up on the edge of the altar and that flood becomes a torrent. From somewhere, Daddy produces a handkerchief and I never knew he carried one but he gives it to me to wipe myself with and I try but it just keeps trickling out.

When Daddy passes me my g-string panties, I slip them on but they're soaked through in seconds. I pick my dress up, slip it on, fasten it with shaky hands as Dad wipes up the pool I've left on the altar were I was sitting.

He grins at me. "We better get out of here, Aimee."

"Home?" I say.

"Home and bed," he says.

I smile, tuck my head against my Daddy's shoulder. "Home and bed," I agree and, well, it'd be hard to believe what's just happened now, except that my sex and my body tell me it's true.

I've just lost my virginity.

To my Daddy.

In Church.

I mean, I expected to lose my virginity. Most girls do. Just, not in Church. Not to my Daddy. But I guess that's what happens when you wear a sexy little black dress and go with your Dad to the Chinese Catholic Church Fathers and Daughters Halloween Dance and you love your Daddy so much and your Daddy loves you and you know you need to take care of your Daddy for your Mom. When that happens, well, what can a girl say?

She's fucked.

There's still noises from that little room but I ignore them. Someone else is in there and it sounds like they're doing what we were but I don't care. I'm in a daze as Daddy leads me by the hand out of the chapel, across the foyer and out into the carpark. The dance is still going on downstairs but I'm not going back down. My panties are soaked with Daddy's cum and it's making my legs wet now. I'm going to leave a big wet patch on the front passenger seat but I don't care. I just want to get home and go to bed.

With my Daddy.

* * *

Half an hour later, we're home. I take my shoes off, Daddy takes my hand, we walk upstairs together, walk into Daddy's bedroom. Daddy looks at me. Looks at the bed. Looks back at me.

"Am I really just like my Mom?" I ask, looking at her photo on Dad's side of the bed.

"You are, Aimee," Dad says, smiling at me. "More like her than you can imagine."

I unfasten my dress, let it drop to the floor. My panties are soaked and when I peel them off, I'm such a mess.

Daddy smiles. "Your Mom came home looking like that sometimes," he said.

My heart pounds. I'm thinking about what Mr. Lui said. That dress. His wife and my Mom and Dad said she never wore panties. "Daddy?" I gasp, standing there naked, feeling Daddy's cum trickling down my thighs as I watch my Daddy undressed.

"What, honey?" Daddy says.

"Fuck me like you fucked Mom," I say.

"I'm going too," he half growls as his boxers come off and I know he's going to. He's hard again and he's lifting me into the bed and he's lying on his back and he's moved me so I straddling him and he's pulling me down onto his cock just like that and I sit there, balancing myself with my hands on my Dad's shoulders, kind of panting for breath coz when you've just had your sex stuffed full by something that feels like it's the size and hardness of a baseball bat, take it from me, breathing, like, normally, isn't something you do. I sit there, impaled, shivering, both of us looking at each either and I don't think either of us quite believe this is happening.

It's hard not to believe though, coz, well, my Dad's cock is buried in my sex. And I mean, like, buried. Buried deep. Inside me. Impaling me. I know one thing for sure. Well, two things really. First, I'm very definitely not a virgin anymore because when he slid up inside me it didn't hurt at all and it felt so good and second, my Dad's cock isn't small.

Actually, it feels fucking enormous.

His hands rest on my hips, holding me there, where I straddle him. He looks down to where we join. I look down with him, still shuddering at the speed this has happened at. One second I'm standing there and we're talking and the next, I'm sitting on my Daddy with his cock buried inside me.

Big?

Oh my god, he's big. My Daddy's cock is fucking huge. Stretching me. His cock fills that gap at the juncture of my thighs. Stretches me round his girth like a rubber band and believe me, I feel stretched. There and all the way up inside.

"Aimee." Dad's voice is a soft groan.

"Dad." Mine is a soft moan as I sit there, seated on him. Filled. Jesus, I can feel every inch of him inside me. Stretching me. Pressing the walls of my vaginal channel outwards everywhere. His glans, so deep inside me it feels like it's reaching for my heart, a spear driving up inside me, touching me somewhere high inside.

"Daddy," I moan again and my heart's pounding but I have to say this now. I have to ask this.

"Aimee, honey?" Daddy says.

"You and Mommy?" I gasp, my sex squeezing down on his cock. "Did you ... " I swallow, shivering. "Did other men fuck Mommy?" There's a black hole inside me.

Daddy looks up at me and his cock's so big in me, so hard, so deep inside me. "Your Mom liked it when I shared her with other men," he says. "We both enjoyed that." There's a long pause. Daddy's hands caress my hips, my thighs as I sit there, my sex spasming on him.

"Do you ...." I breathe, close my eyes, open them and oh god, my sex, I'm just about climaxing already. "Daddy," I whisper, "Mom asked me to look after you, she wanted me to look after you the way she did." I swallow. "I think .... I think this is what she meant but ... but she left me to find out."

My Dad looks up at me. There's another pause. He nods. "We talked about you, Aimee. Your Mom and I. She thought you were like her but back then, you were too young..."

"And now?" I gasp.

Daddy smiles, but his smile is a little sad and I want to take care of that sadness for him. "Now you're eighteen, Aimee, and I think you've found out what your Mom meant, haven't you?"

"Yes," I gasp, squeezing my Dad's cock inside me. "Yes I have." I'm looking at that photo of my Mom on the bedside cabinet and it's like she's smiling at me. Smiling her approval. I look back down at my Dad. Make up my mind. "Do you want me to do what Mommy did for you, Daddy? Everything Mom did for you?"

"Would you do that for me, Aimee?" Daddy says, his eyes looking up into mine.

"If that's what you want me to do, Daddy," I say, watching him tremble and tense beneath me while the color rushes to his cheeks as his member strains inside me and he's rolling me over onto my back and his weights on me and he's fucking me in his bed. Fucking me slowly and I know he wants this to last, he wants to take his time with me now.

"Would you like that, Dad?" I gasp, crossing my ankles behind his back, pulling myself onto him and god, his cock slides inside me and I just about die. It's so very good as he moves inside me, thick and hard and filling me and his body so tight and hard against mine, demanding, taking. Except I know he's only taking from me what I'm so willing to give him.

"Would you like me to do what Mom did? Would you like to watch me like that? Doing it with someone else?"

Dad looks down at me, one of his hands brushes the hair back from my forehead, his lips touch mine, brush mine, possess mine and he's kissing me. Kissing me hard and my mouth's wide open to him as his tongue slips inside and tastes me, dances with my tongue, takes possession of my mouth the same way his cock's taken possession of my sex. His eyes look into mine, search mine. Read my mind. Dad reads me like a book. A fucking book.

He knows I'm more like my Mom than I've ever understood.

"You'd really like to do that, wouldn't you, Aimee?" He eases himself deeper inside me, enjoying my shuddering surrender as his cock presses hard into me. All the way into me and it's so far up inside me.

"Ahhhhhhhh..." My head arches back, my eyes widen, my back's arching as my feet kick at the air. Mom? Like my Mom? On the bed right here with that man fucking her while Daddy lies there watching and stroking his cock. "Did Mom like that, Daddy? Did Mom do that for you?"

"Your Mom enjoyed doing that, Aimee," Dad growls. He smiles then, smiles down at me. "She did it for herself as well as for me but we both enjoyed it."

I think of Brad. My boyfriend. I've got a date with him next weekend and I've already told him he can fuck me. Well, not quite that bluntly, but he knows and I know, that's what I meant. He's expecting to fuck me. He's looking forward to fucking me, to being my first, to popping my cherry. Only he's not going to, because my Dad's just popped my cherry.

"Who with?" I gasp, my sex clamping down on my Dad's cock so that he groans and I know he's enjoying that. As soon as I say that, I know I'm agreeing. I'm going to do what my Dad wants. I'm going to do for him what my Mom did for him. Only, I'm a little scared. So far it's only Dad that's fucked me. I'm not sure what it'll be like with someone else. I'm not sure at all.

"We can decide that later, Aimee, there's no rush," Dad says and he's fucking me hard and heavy, his cock plunging deep and already he knows what I like.

"Dance with me, Aimee," Dad says, pounding me down into the bed. The bed where he used to pound Mom and now he's pounding me and I'm giving my Dad what Mom gave him.

"Dance with me," he groans and his hands pin mine to the bed above my head. His cock thrusts deeply up inside me, hungry for the sliding friction of my channel and I do what my Daddy asks. I dance with him on his bed, but it's our bed now. It's the bed Daddy dances me on and my Daddy can dance me here whenever he wants. However he wants.

Daddy knows that and Daddy knows me.

Daddy knows I belong to him.

He finishes much later.

He's asleep soon.

Fast asleep.

Happy.

I'm half asleep myself, in a daze almost, lying on my side with my back to Daddy and he's spooning me and I'm looking at my Mom's photo and I swear I see her face come alive in that photo for a second.

"Thank you, Aimee." It's my Mom's voice and her lips move in the photo, she smiles, and it's her voice, I swear it is. It's as if she's there, alive and in the photo and it's her voice. "Thank you for looking after Dad for me, Aimee. I love you, honey. Look after him until he finds someone else. Someone who loves him like I do."

"I will, Mom," I gasp, "I will."

I blink and when I look again, it's just a photo but it feels like Mom was in the room with us and she's just gone out. I stare at that photo but now it's just a photo.

"I love you, Mom." I whisper.

"I love you, Aimee, I love you and I love Jim, love him for me Aimee." It's her voice, so faint it could be my imagination and there's a faint brush on my cheek. It could be fingers, it could be a draft but it feels like my Mom's fingers and I close my eyes. "I love you Mom."

"Sleep now, Aimee."

It is my Mom's voice, it is but sleep takes me.

* * *

Dad's asleep now, lying on his back, one arm holding me as I lie with my head on his shoulder, one of my legs over his. I'm Daddy's little girl, all my Daddy's and my sex is full of my Daddy's cum. My body is sheened with my Daddy's sweat and I'm so happy. My Daddy's claimed me, my Daddy's made me his the way Mom was his and I'm doing what my Mom asked me to do.

I'm looking after my Dad.

I lift my head, look at that photo of my Mom on Dad's bedside cabinet, so beautiful, smiling at Dad and me as we lie there together. Right now, I know she's smiling at me. She's happy with me for looking after Daddy for her. I'm sure she knew I'd enjoy looking after Daddy like this back when she asked me. She must've known how like her I was and I am, I know that.

I know that I'm going to do everything I can to make Daddy happy. If he wants to watch someone else fuck me, I'll do that for him too, just like Mom did. I wonder who he'll pick. One of his friends? Someone I know? Someone I don't know? It's a little scary but my Daddy will look after me, I know that. He'll make sure it's good for me. He said it'll be a while, he's going to train me first. I'm looking forward to my Daddy training me.

I smile. Maybe Daddy plans to train me, but I do have some ideas of my own.

My Dad always praises a girl using her initiative. I close my eyes, then. I'm tired, exhausted really. Dad's popped my cherry and he hasn't gone easy on me tonight. I've enjoyed it a lot although I have to admit, this isn't how I thought I was going to lose it. I'm happy now, happy that I saved it for my Daddy. And my Daddy's happy I saved it for him as well. I'm looking forward to doing it again as soon as my Daddy wants to do it to me, but right now, I need some sleep.

Lots of sleep coz Dad already told me he plans to wake me up early.

I'm really glad now that I went to the Chinese Catholic Church's Fathers and Daughters Halloween Dance with my Dad, instead of to that Halloween Party with Brad. I guess my cherry would've been popped regardless, but now? Now I'm so happy my Dad was my first.

Because I really love my Dad and my Dad loves me and he understands me. He knows I'm so like my Mom and now I know that too and I blow my Mom's photo a little kiss and reach for my Dad's cock.

"Daddy," I breathe as his cock swells and hardens in my hand.

"Aimee?" His eyes flicker open, he looks at me sleepily. His cock's so hard now and I'm so wet. Wet and hot and I want it even though I'm a little sore.

"Can we, you know, do it one more time," I whisper, propped up one elbow looking down at him.

My Daddy smiles up at me as I trail one nipple across his lips. They purse, capture my nipple, suck, and suddenly I'm not teasing. I'm helpless. My hand works my Daddy's cock, stroking him until he's as hard as rock as he sucks on my nipple. As hard as a steel bar and I'm so wet and he hasn't even touched me yet.

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,231 Followers
1...345678