Saving Each Other Ch. 02

Story Info
The girls keep Liv distracted as she struggles with her past.
32.6k words
4.73
4.3k
10
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(If you read the last chapter, you can imagine where this is going, in a way...)

Sunday morning, Emma tried to kiss both Angie and myself goodbye. We gave each other a knowing smirk, then pounced on Emma. We shared the privilege of devouring her pussy and tits between ourselves. She needed and deserved the relief. I was pretty proud we made her cum a few times, and I think Angie was too. Emma opted in for post cum cuddles holding onto me again.

"Hey Liv? Can you do me a favor?"

"Of course, Em. What's in that big brain of yours?"

"Keep taking the pills? I know it's not your style, but both me and Angie need our girl to be ok...."

"Do I have to? I'm doing a lot better."

"Yes, little one. Please. You are doing better, but we both see it when you aren't ok. Just twice a day. Before bed so you sleep, and at breakfast to keep you from overthinking the entire day.

"Girlie, you're still having nightmares every night."

"Ok! I'm sorry," I replied, "I know it's probably annoying when I jump and you guys get woken up..."

"Girlie, it's not that. We'd wake up in the middle of the night to squeeze that body of yours either way! We just want you to sleep well and be ok."

"Fine. You guys win, as usual. Emma? Stay for a little while today?"

"You like it when we win, little one. You win, too. I can stay until a little after lunch. Ben will get cranky if I don't tell him about our weekend and let him fuck me as he imagines it! Any plans?"

"Haha. No. Just feeling greedy and want more time with you. I'm sure I'm not alone in that."

Angie hopped up to lay behind Emma, giving her pale ass a slap that made her groan and hump into me. I laughed and wiggled my ass back into her. When her hand found my breasts, I just held her to me, not letting her play.

"Can we just chill for a few? I need a minute."

"Sure, little one. As long as you aren't starting to overthink already. I swear we'll make sure your brain can't work!"

"No! It's only regular thinking! Promise!"

They laughed at me. Emma lapped at the weak spot on my neck, causing me to whimper. The three of us laid there, caressing and teasing each other for another little while, until Angie spoke up.

"Ok. We need to eat, and I don't feel like cooking for once. Order out brunch? And Em, you haven't given us your 'instructions' for the week. Everything alright?"

"Yeah, you're usually on top of that," I said to Emma, rolling over to face her, "something up your sleeve, or free reign this week for us?"

"Oh, I have a plan for you two! Don't you worry! Food first. And your medicine, please."

"Fiiiiine," I sighed, rolling my eyes, "but I'm cooking for once. Omelettes?"

"Oooh, the girlie can cook? Put on the apron! I don't want you accidentally burning those giant titties of yours! I'll be sad if I can't put them in my mouth later!"

"Very funny, boob junkie. You two stay here."

I made my way to the kitchen, sifting through the fridge. I smiled to myself listening to my girls giggle and rough house in the other room. Deciding on spinach, feta, and prosciutto, I went about making us our late breakfast. At least without syrup involved, this wouldn't end in a food fight in bed, I thought to myself. Finishing up, I brought the plates into our room, and went to grab my girls their coffee. Not that they needed the caffeine, they were already a bit giddy.

"Wow, girlie! This is actually really good!"

"Gee, thanks," I laughed, "I can't make much, but I can make a few things really well!"

"Very good, little one! Here, don't forget your pills."

I rolled my eyes again, and swallowed the meds she handed me.

"Careful, little one. It's for your own good. Roll your eyes at me again, I'll put you over my knee!"

"Em, you know she'll like that! I think you should do it anyway!"

"Oh stop, you two. Finish eating and give me your plates so I can clean up please."

Quickly doing dishes, I returned to find Emma getting dressed. I sat on the bed with Angie to pout at her leaving.

"Both of you go to Angie's room. I'll give you your instructions there."

Thinking we would get to have a little fun with her before she left, we sprinted up the stairs. Emma followed behind, casually walking. Once there, she instructed both of us to lean over the bed. She walked around to the other side, attaching my right hand to the top left cuff, Angie's left hand to the bottom. Grabbing a soft length of cloth, she loosely bound our remaining hands together. She adjusted the length on the restraints so our feet could reach the floor, leaving us bent over the bed, asses in the air.

"So, here's what's going on. I love being in charge of you two. At home, Ben is usually the dominant one, but he slacks off on the extent that I need sometimes. Now, I would like to make sure that if I need to switch roles, you two are capable. For the first two days, one of you will be in charge of the other. Then switch. You can decide who wins out on Friday until I get here. I will remain in charge until I say so. This is a reminder of that..."

The sound of her hand meeting flesh rung out as Angie gasped. A few more followed as she moaned into the bed. Then I felt the sting of her hand making contact with my ass.

"One, Miss."

"Good girl, little one. Angie seemed to forget."

*SLAP*

"Two, Miss. Thank you."

The next ones were too fast to count between, leaving my bottom stinging and my arousal dripping down my thighs.

"I believe that is ten, Miss."

"Such a good girl. You'll be in charge first."

Unbinding me from the bed, she escorted me to a plain metal folding chair in the corner. The coldness of the chair on my reddened cheeks made me gasp. Emma chuckled as she pulled cuffs out of nowhere, securing each of my arms to the legs. The turned her attention on Angie, moving and binding her spread eagle across the bed.

"This should only take a minute, judging by the looks of my pretty pet's pussy. It'll decide the remaining factors of your week."

"Yes, Miss," we replied in unison.

Emma wasted no time, sucking one of Angie's nipples into her mouth as she speedily worked her fingers in and out of her. Within seconds, Angie was crying out.

"Miss! I'm going to cum! Can I please cum, Miss?!"

"Yes, pet. Good girl."

Angie bucked and shook, as Emma helped her ride out her orgasm. Licking her fingers clean, she turned to me.

"Would you like a turn, little one?"

"Only if it pleases you, Miss."

"Oh it would. But I'm afraid I have to be on my way. The remaining orders for the week are this. Whoever is in charge at the time, may orgasm freely. The other must ask permission unless the dominant one doesn't enjoy being asked. If there are any questions, you may call me. I suggest you two get some extra bedding ready for this room, since you may be spending more time in here."

She leaned down to kiss Angie, leaving her bound. Approaching me, she did the same, unlocking one of my cuffs.

"Little one, I know you enjoy giving more than receiving, but I would suggest you get a few orgasms in. Angie may or may not let you when it's her turn, and then you are mine again. Since you were so good, you can start your turn now. Unfortunately, I have to go."

She dropped the key to my other cuff in my lap, and abruptly turned and left. I tried to quickly release myself to see her out, but she was too quick. After freeing myself, I looked down on Angie, spread beautifully across the bed. I released her ankles, and she bent her knees then relaxed her legs, looking at me quizzically.

"Guess we should cover a few things," I said, gazing over her body, "I don't like being called 'Miss.' I haven't decided whether I want you to ask permission to cum, or make you cum until you beg me to stop. I do like the way you look, all tied up."

"Looks like I'm all yours, girlie," Angie smiled as she opened her legs to me.

"Tease... maybe I should leave you here to cool down!"

"Don't you fucking dare!"

"I'm sorry? Who are you barking at like that? Maybe this will help..."

I pull the blindfold over Angie's eyes.

"I'm going to need a few minutes."

Angie sighs as I sit on the edge of the bed. I know what I want. I decide to text Emma.

-Hey Em. Had a question. I'm leaving Angie tied up until you answer, so drive safe and text me back when you have a minute.

-I stopped for gas. She's probably going crazy with the silence. What is the question, little one?

-Yeah, she's blindfolded too. Definitely going crazy. Haha. I want to fuck her. I remember you switched to a bigger strap on for me last time. Can she not handle that one?

-She can, but it will take a lot of time to work it in and be able to fuck her hard with it. She's super tight. I suggest sticking with the smaller one. It'll still drive her crazy. Besides, I know you like them as big as possible, that's why I switched. Anything else?

-Understood. I don't know. Anything else I should know?

-Ummm, just a hunch, but try calling her names. Slut should work. Don't tease her too much. Not sure she can handle it.

-Thanks! Text me when you're home safe please!

I looked over Angie, who was trying to hone in on anything she could figure out was going on. I softly ran a hand down from her face to her petite breasts, toying lazily with her tiny nipples. She instantly pushed her chest up, sighing, trying to get more contact.

"Awww. What's the matter? Does my little slut need some attention?"

"Yes please!"

I opened the drawer of toys, turning on the bullet vibrator, letting it buzz next to her head as a distraction. Quietly, I stood up to attach the smaller strap on.

"I plan on enjoying you like this a bit longer. You'll take whatever I give you, when I feel like it."

I turned the bullet back off. Angie whined in defeat, as I began softly caressing her entire body. Shortly after, i began kissing and nipping my way down her body, starting at her jawline, stopping at her navel to work my way back up. I knelt between her legs, massaging her breasts, lightly pinching her nipples. Bringing my head down, I took a long lick up her wet cunt, stopping at the top to plant a kiss on her clit. I leaned forward to kiss her mouth, knowing she would feel the attached member push against her.

"Mmm is that...?" Angie got out.

"Such a patient little thing. Behaving so well now. Would my precious slut like to be fucked?"

"Yes... please..."

"You just want to cum, don't you?"

"Please... fuck me until I cum. Please, girlie."

"Oh I plan on fucking you like the cute little slut you are. But don't cum. I want to taste you. If you cum while I'm fucking you, I'll be upset, and you don't want to upset me, do you?"

"No... I want to make you happy."

"Good."

I eased the tip of the cock into her, inching my way in. She moaned as I slowly rocked in and out of her, letting her adjust. Emma didn't lie, she really was tight. When I made it all the way inside her, I kept my pace steady, only to tease her a bit more. As she started begging for more, I picked up speed. Pushing one of her legs Over my shoulder, I began to fuck her roughly until her other leg wrapped around me.

"I'm gonna cum!"

"I said not to! I'm not finished with you!"

I knew she would, it was part of my plan. I grabbed a hold of her ass, lifting her into me, and slamming myself in and out of her as she screamed in pleasure. Her arms fought the restraints as every muscle in her body tightened. I slowed down as she relaxed before pulling out of her.

"You came when I told you not to. I guess you don't want to play anymore right now. Oh well."

"No! I do! I'm sorry!"

"No. We're done for now," I said as I freed her arms, "you're going to go get in the shower, and bring the cock with you to clean it up as well. I'm going to watch you to make sure you don't play with yourself in there."

"I can suck it clean for you! Please!"

"No. Let's go, slut."

I removed the strap on, handing her the now slick attachment. We descended the stairs to the master bathroom, her still pouting and holding the toy while I turned the water on. I motioned for her to get in as I followed. I watched her as she carefully cleaned the toy, and took it away so she could wash herself.

"Now face away from me, arms at your sides, so I can wash myself."

She did as she was told, putting her head down. I wanted a view of her round ass while I got clean. When I was finished, I turned her and pulled her into me, giving her ass a firm slap.

"Lunch or dinner? What time is it? Let's get dried off before I can't resist leaving a handprint on that perfect ass of yours."

"Do you want me to cook us something? It's way past dinner time."

"Do you want to cook, love? You don't have to. Let's put 'playing' on hold while we eat. You'll know when I'm taking charge or not."

"Eh. I can whip up an easy pasta dish. Sound good?"

"Everything you make is good. If you don't want to cook, it's ok."

"I don't mind. Wanna keep me company in the kitchen?"

"I'd love to. Let's go."

I sat at the table, leaning back, enjoying my (always) naked girlfriend cook for us. Looking at her never got old. I don't know how I got so lucky. She placed down two bowls of pasta, and we ate and chatted about our upcoming week. I agreed to take day shifts at the bar I worked at, since the girls thought it would be "safer." I didn't mind. It was a bit slower, but I got to talk with some nice regulars, and it kept me on the same schedule as Angie. I told Angie I would clean up, and that she could go relax. She chose to stay at the table and watch as I washed our dishes and set them aside to dry.

"Wanna curl up and watch a movie or something before bed, love?"

"Yeah, we could do that. Don't forget your meds, girlie."

I sighed, and downed the pill with some water before following her to our room. The medicine at night made me sleepier, and I didn't like it. I wanted to stay up and spend more time with my favorite girl. Nothing I could do about that for now, I propped the pillows up, and pulled Angie into my arms. As usual, I let her pick the movie, and I fell asleep half way through. As my reel of nightmares started, Angie woke me up. It was a bad one, not the more recent of the battle of her ex husband, but an older one. I rolled on my side to face away from her, hoping she wouldn't see the tears. She sat quietly and rubbed my back.

"It's ok, girlie. I'm right here. We're both safe. Everything is ok."

"I know love. Sorry for waking you up."

"You weren't asleep long. Movie isn't over yet. I haven't fallen asleep so you didn't wake me up. No worries. You gonna put on the tough girl act? Or can I curl up behind you and hold the woman I love?"

Her words melted me, and I pulled her arms around me. She pulled the covers up snugly over us before returning her hand to rest on my chest, softly kissing my shoulder and back.

"Girlie, your heart is pounding. Breathe with me. I've got you."

I settled back into her, focusing on the way her body felt against mine. Warm, loving, safe. Matching her breathing, I held her arm close to me as I drifted back to sleep.

___________________________________

I roll over Monday morning to admire Angie sleeping peacefully on her back, most of the covers kicked off. They always tell me I'm like sleeping with a personal heater. I know she has to wake up soon, and figure it might as well be in a nice way. I gaze over her beautiful sleeping body and skip all of the fun stuff, quietly positioning myself between her legs. As I run my hands over the outside of her thighs she lets out a content sigh.

"Whatcha doin down there, girlie?"

"Having my breakfast before the alarm goes off. Now hush and give me what I want."

Her hand lazily plays with my hair as I taste my meal. I like to take my time with her in the morning, kissing her outer lips and thighs between licks. Always slow licks when she's waking up. She opens her legs further for me and begins rocking her hips. Pushing my tongue into her center, I bring my hand around her leg to circle her clit. I keep to her body's rhythm, the more she bucks, the faster I go. My fingers rub firmly and speedily against her, as her thighs tighten around my head, giving me what I want. I hold her legs open so I can finish drinking in the sweet nectar pouring out of her, before taking her clit in my mouth to produce a second serving for myself. I take my time to lick her clean before crawling back up the bed.

"Delicious. Good morning, my slut."

"Mmm. Definitely good. Thank you for that."

"Yeah? You awake now?"

"Mmmhmmm. Awake and happy."

"Good. Get out of bed and get on your knees. Now."

Angie looks over at me, half surprised, before jumping out of bed and kneeling. I sit on the edge of the bed.

"Now make me cum."

She leans into my wet pussy, bringing a hand up to caress my breasts. I grab a handful of her hair and yank her back firmly.

"I said make me cum, slut. Not tease me. I'm already turned on from eating you. Get to it."

I pull her head back into me, feeling her grip one hand on my ass, sucking my clit into her mouth hard, flicking at it quickly. Her other hand roughly pinches a nipple, pushing me quickly over the edge. She slows to lick as much as she can before I pull her head away.

"Good girl. Thank you. I'm tempted to send you to work without letting you clean your face, like the dirty girl you are. I don't think your clients could focus though. Safety first. I need a minute, and then we can go get cleaned up."

I flop back on the bed, Angie sitting next to me a moment later. I shake my head when I see that she's holding my medication and water.

"So much for me being in charge," I say sitting up to take them.

"You can be in charge until Wednesday, but you still have to take these. I promised Emma I'd stay on top of it.

"I would've remembered eventually."

"Yeah, girlie, but probably half way through a panic attack. I'd rather be annoying and make sure you take them."

I give her a peck on the cheek to show my appreciation for looking out for me. Then catch her off guard and pull her across my lap. One arm holds her there as I rub her ass with my free hand.

"Such a naughty girl, telling me what to do. I've been wanting a reason to do this..."

*SLAP*

Angie jumps, then whimpers. I give her 5 hard slaps, admiring my handprints on her perfect bubble butt. I can feel her wetness on my thigh, as I graze my hand across her pink sensitive skin. Sliding my hand underneath, I dip a finger into her then suck it clean.

"I see that turns my dirty little slut on, too. It's ok. I like you nice and wet for me. We'll finish this after work though. I hope your ass stings for a bit, and you think of me while you work."

I let her up, giving her a passionate kiss as I hug her into me. We both go about getting ready, and head off to work. On our way out the door, I give her ass another swat, telling her to have a nice day.

I chat idly with my customers as the day passes by. Finally, the other bartender comes in, and I'm free to go. I have an hour or two before Angie gets home. I start fidgeting with things around the house, as I start getting anxious from overthinking. I decide to text Emma again.

-Hey Emma. Got a minute?

-Of course, little one. How's everything going?

-Everything with Angie is fine. We've had some fun.

-Ok, that's pretty specific about what's fine. So what's not so fine then? You ok?

-I'm starting to have a panic attack. But I don't want to take the meds and fall asleep. I want to continue playing with Angie like you said. I don't want to disappoint her. Or you.

-Liv, honey. Please take the meds. It'll help. Don't forget to breathe. You aren't disappointing either of us when you need to take care of yourself. Wanna tell me what's going on in your head?

-It's not something I like talking about.

123456...9