Saving Each Other Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm still mad at you for making me like this."

It made more sense in my head. It was easier to blame her for a little while, instead of myself. After all, it was her decision to end her life instead of talking to me. It was still my fault that I didn't do the right thing and call someone, and I couldn't erase that thought. Tears escaped my eyes. I'd forgotten my phone, somewhat intentionally, and had no idea how long I had been there. I sat, frozen in place, unable to will myself to leave, even as it started pouring. I stayed anyway, the rain soaking through my clothes and washing my face full of tears. As I stared out into the water, a hand rested on my shoulder, causing me to jump and almost swing at the person touching me.

"Liv, it's just us," Angie said quietly.

"How'd you find me?"

"We started calling your phone after a few hours, and found it in the game room. We got worried when it started raining and you still didn't come home," Emma started.

"That still doesn't explain how you found me."

"After you still weren't home for an hour after the rain, I got scared and called Katie when I saw her message. She told us you were most likely here, and how to find you. You've been here for so long, girlie. Come on. Let's go home."

"I... I can't. I don't know why. But I need to stay with her."

"Little one, the water is rising. We need to leave. You staying won't bring her back. We love you, and need you to be safe. You can be sad, angry, whatever you need to be. But you have to do that at home right now."

Emma's voice had turned firm, yet cautious. The two girls grabbed an arm, pulling me up from the muddy ground. I stared into the water once more as they tugged me up the bank. Angie drove me and my car home, with Emma driving behind us. I couldn't shake the daze I was in, not replying to or even hearing, anything Angie said on the way. Once we got back, Emma pulled me from the car and they guided me to the bathroom.

"Come on, little one. Let's get you cleaned up and into some warm dry clothes."

I stood there as they peeled my muddy shoes and clothes off, starting the shower. Angie tugged me in, both of them gently washing away the remnants of dirt from my body. The warm water felt good, and I began to return to a more conscious state. Angie being the one standing in front of me, I pulled her in to hug her tightly. Tears started flowing from my eyes again, so I kept holding on to try to hide them. Emma finished up washing my back before wrapping her arms around both of us. They both stood with me, holding me, until the water began to cool. Emma turned off the water, encouraging us to get out.

Once back in the bedroom, they helped me put on a dry t shirt and loose fitting shorts. Both of them put on their usual tanks and panties.

"No hoodie?"

"Sorry girlie, your favorite is soaked and muddy right now. I can put it in the wash for you and try to get it clean and ready for you."

I shook my head.

"You put off too much heat anyway. We'll keep you warm if needed. We promised Katie we'd let her know when we had you home safe. You want to talk to her?"

"No... just tell her I love her too."

"Ok, little one. I'll be right back. Why don't you two cuddle up and turn something on?"

I didn't want to lay down, but sat on the bed. Angie sat next to me, seemingly trying to resist getting too close, simply rubbing my back as she sat. I listened to Emma talking to Katie, assuring her that they would take care of me and so on. After hanging up, she came back, and leaned on the doorway.

"Well, little one. I normally wouldn't give an option here, but I feel like we're past normal right now. While I feel like I should be encouraging you to take the meds, would you rather have a few drinks? Or a lot of them? Whatever."

"Yes. Drinks please. Lots. It's actually kinda tradition, I usually don't have company for it though."

"You got it. Good thing I stocked up. Be right back."

Emma came back, handing both of us a hard seltzer and pouring herself a glass of wine. I don't know how Angie got me hooked on these girly drinks, but they were tasty and did the trick. I relaxed a bit as we sipped our drinks, although I was starting to feel bad for what I had put them through. Angie must've saw my face twist in thought.

"Hey girlie, we're good. All is forgiven, as long as you eat at some point. Don't want you drinking on an empty stomach. Anything you wanna do besides sit here?"

"Actually, yeah. Something I haven't done in years. As far as food, it's gonna be a junk food and snack night."

"That'll work for me girlie. As long as you aren't eating it off me tonight!"

"You didn't like that? I thought it was pretty good."

"Oh I loved it, but not tonight. What did you want to do?"

"Cards. Let's play cards and drink. Here, kitchen, living room, wherever."

"Oooh. Strip poker?"

"Y'all are forever trying to keep me naked, aren't you? Besides, none of us have on enough clothes to make it more than two hands of losing."

"First of all, little one, yes. We like you naked. Second, we could all put on more clothes if you wanna play that way. Even amounts though. No cheating.

"Well, we could do that. We used to always play cards with mom, but obviously clothing stayed on. You guys can decide what you want to play, and how you want to play it. I'm pretty well versed."

"Ok girlie. Underwear and bra, pants or shorts, and a shirt. That enough for you?"

"I mean, you'll both still end up losing, so sure. Pick your game and where we are playing while we get dressed."

"Someone is sounding confident! Living room today. Angie can pick the game."

We all put on the decided standard of clothing. Angie decided on Hearts, being it would take a little longer for each hand. I smirked and grabbed us another round of drinks as we headed to the living room. Emma put a few pillows around my glass coffee table. I was instantly thankful for purchasing that table, knowing you'd be able to see all of whoever lost first. Angie grabbed a variety of snacks, setting them up in small bowls around the table.

"I think we should set some extra rules to give everyone a chance here. Agreed?"

The girls nodded, questioning what I had in mind.

"Hmm. Ok. It's already a little tough to play with three people, I'm used to four. So how about the first one naked still has to play? When two are naked, the third is the winner. If you win a hand, and are lacking an article of clothing, you can put one back on. I'm trying to make it so the game lasts longer than a few minutes. Sound good?"

The rules were agreed upon. Angie decided we needed background noise, and turned a mix of music on. I dealt the first hand, and won as I expected. I was taught Hearts are partially luck, but mostly knowing when to play what. Angie stood to drop her shorts, shaking her ass at me. Emma flung her shirt off. I didn't take into account that them losing clothes might be distracting. Next hand. I barely pulled it off, but won that one as well. They accused me of cheating, as Emma dropped her shorts, and Angie flung her thong at me. I took my time playing the next hand, admiring how things were going. Emma won that one, proudly yelling for us to strip. Angie pouted, as we both tossed our shirts to the side. Angie ended up winning one hand, but ended up naked for the remainder of the game. Emma ended up being a more formidable opponent than I expected. The final hand came around, both me and Emma down to one article of clothing left.

"Wanna make things interesting, little one?"

"What did you have in mind?"

"Whoever wins gets to be in charge when we're ready to play."

"You're both telling me what's in your hand right now, and willing to hand me control over both of you? Wow."

"Yeah well. I'm feeling confident that you're gonna lose."

"Ok. I'll tell you what. If you win, then you can stay in charge as usual. If I win, since Angie has been such a good, and very naked, sport, she can decide which one of us it will be."

"Works for me!"

Angie squealed happily, telling me I better win. I only had the queen of spades and a few high hearts in my hand. We were about to find out how smart Emma really was.

Emma broke hearts on one of my higher clubs, playing a high one to get it out of her hand. She laughed as I took a few more tricks, piling the points at me. With four cards remaining to be played, she had given me every heart played so far. I paused looking at my cards, before looking up at her.

"Hey Em? You know the phrase 'shoot the moon' by any chance?"

"No, never heard of it. Why?"

"You're about to find out."

I played the queen of spades, winning it into my pile of trick. My last three cards were the highest hearts left. With one card to go, I explained.

"Shooting the moon is when a player takes all of the points in the hand, therefore winning the hand. And here, is my last card. Ace of hearts, which will win any remaining cards, and making me the winner. Now strip!"

I tossed the card down as Emma stared in disbelief. She shook her head as she tossed off the shirt she had put back on earlier.

"Pretty sure you cheat, but you won. Angie gets to decide."

"No cheating. Mom was a shark. I wouldn't play against her in any game. Only would play if she was on my team. Angie can decide tomorrow."

"Yay girlie! Thanks! I'll think on it for the night!"

"You're welcome, love. We can play again, but you two are staying naked. I feel like drinking more."

"Fine. I admit defeat. But I at least suggest tomorrow doesn't start at midnight, it starts when we wake up. Can we do that at least?"

"That's fine, Em. Pick your game."

The three of us stayed up, drinking, playing random card and board games, until Angie decided she needed to sleep. Me and Emma weren't quite done yet, so we kissed Angie good night and sat at the table for another drink. As we sat, Emma got a strange look on her face. I couldn't tell what it was, fear, worry, or her holding something back.

"You good Em?"

"Yeah. Thinking... but I don't know if I want to know the answer."

"Answer to?"

"I don't want to ask right now. You look like you're doing ok at the moment. Don't wanna ruin it."

"I can understand that. Sorry for earlier... how about this? Let's have another, then you get to ask a question, and then I do. Or the other way around. Whatever, I'm a little drunk."

"Ok. While we have that drink, you start. We might need another one after we answer, so let's make time for it."

"Fair. Emma, are you happy with Ben? Does he treat you good? You don't talk much about him."

"I am," Emma smiled, "he does treat me great, and he is so good about me spending time here. He's stable, loving, understanding, and good in bed. I love him. Hell, I'll probably end up marrying the guy."

"That's awesome, Em. I'm glad you guys are doing good. I've always been curious as to if this is really ok with him, and wanted to make sure you were happy and safe."

"I am, little one. He does occasionally ask to join in or watch us, but I told him that's off the table."

"Well, Angie might like that someday. If she wanted to, I'd be fine with it. Gotta leave me out of that equation though. Only dick I like are the silicone ones. The real ones gross me out. I have a hard time trusting men, so there's that too."

"Yeah well. Besides the obvious factor of you being a huge lez, I don't blame you. No need to recount all the trauma men have caused you tonight though. Let's leave it at I love him and he can be trusted."

"Works for me. You gonna spit out what's been eating at you now?"

"Ugh. I guess. Just... try not to get upset?"

"Umm. I'll try. But I don't know what you're thinking. Worst case, we drink more and I fall asleep playing video games."

"Fine. Earlier, when we found you. It seemed like you would've stayed even though the water was coming up fast. Were you thinking of letting the water take you? You understand what I mean?"

"Yeah, Em. I understand the question. I don't know. Probably not. I was really sad and angry. And I can't get it out. Can't make sense of it. You guys can tell me it's not my fault, but my heart and mind won't let me believe it. In all reality, I would've gotten up and at least went to higher ground went it hit. I get those thoughts sometimes, of just... giving up. It's been a lot different with Angie here, and you."

"We need you with us, little one. Angie couldn't handle something like that. She's been through a lot, too. She isn't built for the shit we've been through the same way. We all deal with things differently. I need you to know we love you, and neither of us are going anywhere."

"I know... those thoughts are fleeting. I couldn't leave either of you. The two of you already have had your hands full with my anxiety and nightmares. Depression has been rearing it's head, and I've tried my best to fight it. You two help me a lot. I do get afraid you'll both leave me when I get like this."

"We aren't going anywhere. All three of us are fucked up in our own way, so we all kind of understand what the other is dealing with. Even if it's not the same shit. Please don't do that to us again. You really scared me, Liv."

"I won't. You wanna switch to something happier while we finish our drinks here? We both know my sleeps gonna be fucked. Might as well enjoy awake time."

"Hmm, yeah. Finally been working long enough for vacation time! Any ideas?"

"Ha. My brain is mush right now. We're lucky I've gotten out as many coherent sentences as I have."

"Wanna go wake Angie up and play with her?"

"Nah, Em. Let her sleep. She's been up with me at least once or twice a night. We can play tomorrow after we recover. Ugh I hope she's good to pull off hangover breakfast!"

"Eh, she'll be fine. Come on. Let's go."

Emma tugged me to my feet, and we stumbled back to the room. When we got there, she tugged at my shirt, hinting she wanted it off. I tossed it to the side before removing my remaining underwear, the final piece of my win earlier. She pushed me into bed, up against Angie as she pulled herself into my back. As she pulled herself up to get at my neck, I told her no teasing and to sleep. She sighed, letting her hand wrap around my waist as we both drifted into our drunken slumber.

____________________________________

It was early afternoon on Saturday, when I started fighting the nightmare again. As I came to, sweat running off of me, I realized Angie wasn't there. Another hand found me, tugging me back down. Emma. She shushed me, pulling me back into her once more. Reminding me to breathe, my focus switched between the pounding headache that was building, and her soft breasts against my back. For once, it didn't take long to calm back down. Angie came in, asking if we needed to sleep more, and I yanked her into bed with us, holding her close. Angie was already too awake for either of us.

"Come on sleepy heads. I've decided that I'm in charge of at least getting you guys past the hangover. Get up! Some caffeine and food will help!"

Me and Emma groaned as Angie ripped off our blankets, slapping at whoever's ass she could get at until we got up. We both told her we'd get her back for that. Dragging ourselves to the kitchen, Angie handed us our respective caffeine drinks, water, and a bottle of Advil. As we slumped into chairs, she put the meds in front of me.

"Damn, is that even safe after the amount of alcohol we had?"

"Yup. Take at least the usual one, girlie. I'll let it go if you don't wanna take the other today. I'm just finishing up food."

I took them both anyway, I didn't want to upset her any further after yesterday. I glanced at Emma knowingly as we admired Angie's ass while she finished cooking. She made nothing short of a feast, which was typical on weekends. Neither of us wasted time digging in. When we had all finished eating, I started to help with dishes. Emma begged to go back to sleep.

"Fine, but that means Liv gets to run things when you wake up. Also, I've decided you two are taking turns. I couldn't decide what would be more fun. Win win for me!"

We laughed at her, and I told Angie there were a few things I wanted to pick up while Emma napped. They both warily agreed, reminding me to take my phone. I agreed, deciding to hop in the shower first before I left. To my delight, Angie joined me as Emma slept her hangover off. She took a minute to push me against the tile and kiss me before we went about lathering each other up and getting clean. She went for my neck, and I warned her not to tease me, as I had a big day planned for both of them. We got out and I dried off, getting dressed and heading upstairs to take inventory of what we had. There was an idea in my head that I knew would be fun for at least me, and probably both my girls. I headed over to the shop to see what else our play time needed.

Browsing around my new favorite sex shop, I admired all the varieties of things they had. Knowing our own little kinks made me appreciate everyone else's, even if it wasn't my thing. The shopkeeper was always friendly and helpful, never making anything feel embarrassing or weird.

"You looking for something certain, honey?"

"Haha, yeah. Kind of. But I think I know what I'm looking for. You know I'll ask if I need help! Thank you!"

Having something in mind, I walked over to check out more restraints and attachments. I found some buttery soft leather thigh bands, and called the shopkeeper over. Sizes could be difficult at times. She pointed me to adjustable ones, that were just as soft, and had an extra place to clip things onto. Telling her the basics of what I had in mind, she helped me with a few more things. I paid her, and she joked that she wished she could see how it worked out. I grabbed my bag of tricks, and headed home.

I went straight upstairs to drop the bag before checking on the girls. Angie was watching a movie with Emma still sleeping in her lap. I smiled, whispered to Angie to tease her awake in a few minutes, but make sure not to go too far. I returned upstairs to set up my plans. I intended on using everything that was used against me in the past and then some. Grabbing a few other items the nice woman had suggested, I went back to our room to find Angie toying with Emma's nipples as she began to wake up. I leant on the doorframe to admire them.

"Em, Angie have you awake enough for us yet?"

"Ughh... yes..."

"Feeling better?"

"I'd feel better with her head between my legs."

"Hmm. That's not a bad idea. How about this... while I get undressed, you two eat each other out? I'd like to see you both cum at the same time. If it's not at the same time, one of you is getting spanked for it. Not telling which one. It'll also determine your position upstairs. Ready? Go!"

Angie, being more awake, pounced on top, leaving herself in a 69 position so Emma could still try to participate evenly. Emma tried her best, but in her heightened state and Angie leaving her at a disadvantage, I watched as her legs shook and she moaned her way through her first orgasm of the day. Angie stopped to lean back into Emma's face to let her finish her off. After they had both finished, I told them both to stand up and face the bed. I slid a blindfold over each of them.

"So, my loves, I have a question. I bought two soft collars. Personally, I have issues with things around my neck. Do either of you oppose it?"

Emma groaned as Angie bounced a little.

"I'll take that as a no. If you want a safe word, tell me now. If not, let me know if I'm hurting either of you."

I secured a collar to each of them. Both had a small D-ring loop in the front. Looking them over, letting my hands run down their backs, I decided to push Emma down to bend her over the bed.

"I wanted you both to finish at the same time. Angie, keep still, or I'll have to tie you up earlier than i would like. Emma, I'm a little sad that you couldn't make Angie cum with you, or hold off a little longer. This will cheer me up though. I've waited a long time for this!"

1...456789