Saving Each Other Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ok, little one?"

I nodded, still panting, body twitching.

"I think we're done. Let's get everything off of you."

Emma freed my legs and removed the harness, vibe, and plug. Handing them to Angie to be cleaned, she then took out the gag, tossing it aside and rubbing my jaw.

"Thank you, Miss," I whimpered.

"We're done playing. Might've gone too far tonight. You really ok?"

"Yeah. That was just a lot. You outdid yourself, and my entire body is on fire."

"It's ok, little one. I'm going to free your hands, but don't try to get up, ok?"

I nodded as she reached up, removing the last of my bindings. She rested a hand on my chest, instructing me to take a few deep breaths.

"We'll get you cleaned up in a minute. Hey, Liv? How many orgasms was that?"

"Fuck. Nine I think. Like seven too many. Please don't go for ten."

"Definitely not too many, and very impressive! I remember not too long ago you couldn't cum at all, now look at you! And no, not going for ten. Don't worry. Now stay here and rest with Angie."

Angie curled in beside me, careful not to touch any sensitive parts. I kissed the top of her head and focused on breathing, waiting for my body to stop trembling. Angie whispered in my ear how much she loved me, telling me that she got off multiple times watching and helping, and how hot it all was. I shushed her and rested an arm around her.

Emma entered the room with a large bowl of water, a few washcloths and towels, and a tube of cream. Ushering Angie out of bed, she rolled me on my side to lay towels over the multiple wet spots on the bed. They carefully cleaned from the back of my neck, all the way down across my ass and thighs before rolling me back onto the towels. As they began on my front, I gasped when the cloth hit my raw nipples. Emma finished up on my stomach, and spread my legs open, promising to be gentle. She handed Angie the tube of cream, instructing her to rub it into my nipples and went about her cleaning. Between Angie's gentle rubbing, and the feeling of the roughness as Emma tried to wipe at my folds, I moaned as one more small orgasm rolled through my body. The two girls laughed and cheered, excited they accidentally pushed me to ten. Emma finished wiping the rest of my juices from my thighs and set everything aside. Carefully lifting me out of bed, I wrapped my arms around Emma's neck as she carried me down to our room.

Once in bed, I quickly curled up on my side. Emma joined me, pulling me into her body, resting my head on her pillowy chest. Angie spooned in behind me, holding me close. Exhausted, I passed out within minutes, sandwiched safely between my two favorite girls.

______________________________________

It was early afternoon on Sunday. I felt two sets of lips licking and sucking at my neck, waking me up groaning. I gently pushed both of them away.

"I love you both for the nice wake up, but I don't think I can handle all that yet."

"Ugh, fine girlie. But let us put some more cream on you? You still look kinda raw. Even your ass is still red."

"You're just looking for an excuse to touch my boobs, are you?"

"Maybe, but they really do look like we should put more cream on them. I'll grab your meds, too. Then we can find something to eat."

"Little one, no nightmares last night? You look like you slept well."

"Not really. Only a few minor ones. No nightmares means no meds, right?"

"Nice try. Please take them anyway."

"Did we found the cure for your nightmares, girlie? I just have to fuck you senseless every night?"

"Har har. Please no. I'm all sorts of sore today."

They laughed and joked with each other about their favorite parts of the previous night. Angie grabbed some water for all of us, handing me my pills. Pushing me onto my back, she applied to cream to my nipples gently, giving each boob a little squeeze as she finished. Emma told me to roll over so she could check my butt. The two of them massaged the cream into my ass, while I compliantly laid still. I commented to Angie I could use one of her massages later. Emma suggested we take a long bath after we eat. She loved my huge bathtub, and wanted to use it any chance she got.

Wandering into the kitchen, we sifted through leftovers, none of us wanting to cook or order out. I poured them each coffee, and adjusted the thermostat. It was starting to get colder with winter approaching. I mumbled something about wishing I had a fireplace, Emma following that with wishing for a dungeon, and Angie seconding Emma's wish. I laughed at them both, my mind starting to put pieces together for their Christmas gift.

I finished eating first and went to start filling the tub, lighting a few candles. Angie came in to sit with me, making fun of my small romantic gesture, and promising me my massage later on. Emma joined us when the tub was finally filled. I got in first, pulling Angie into me. The three of us soaked and relaxed quietly until the water started to cool. I slid out of the tub, drying myself off, then drying each of my beautiful girls off, requesting we go back to our room and relax. Emma said she was going to go straighten up Angie's room and she would meet us there.

I flopped onto the bed face down. Angie hopped up behind me, straddling my ass. I sighed as she rubbed the oil into my back, scent of lavender filling the air. I was happily relaxed, her working away at my tense muscles and soreness from the night before. I smiled to myself when I felt another body press over my legs behind Angie. Her hands pressed into me a little stronger as she started to moan.

"Heh, you ok back there love?"

"Mmm... yeah... very ok. Em's... rubbing me while I rub you."

"Get her, Em!" I laughed

Angie's cries grew louder, as she gyrated on my ass, holding onto my sides to steady herself. I waited patiently as Emma brought her to a quick climax, her heated juices dripping on the small of my back where she had ended up. Rolling Angie off of me, Emma held me down to lap up the warm liquid. I insisted Angie also needed a massage, handing Emma the oil when she let me up. Angie laid down, Emma taking position, and we repeated the previous process. When it was Emma's turn for her massage, I had Angie resume her spot as masseuse. After a few minutes, I snuck one hand under Emma and another around to Angie, bringing them both to orgasm at the same time. Content with myself, I propped myself up at the head of the bed, hugging both of them into me. When Angie questioned if it was my turn, I held her tighter, telling her I was still too tender from last night.

The remainder of the day, we mostly relaxed. I snuck out of bed when the two fell asleep. I still had a lot of thoughts running through my head that I needed to clear. I grabbed a drink and headed to my game room. I must've lost track of time. Emma sleepily walked in and sat on my small couch, leaning her head on my shoulder.

"You overthinking again, little one?"

"Eh. A little. Nothing to worry about."

"What way? Mom stuff?"

"I mean, a little. But I have some happier thoughts, too. Not sure if I should do what I'm thinking about, though. I don't know. All sorts of stuff rambling through my brain right now. I'm fine though."

"Sure you are. Tell me one of the happier thoughts at least, if you won't tell me all of the things?"

"I don't know, Em. I love you both. I'm in love with Angie. I have some run on thought about asking her to marry me, but I never thought much of getting married. Not sure she would want to either after all she's been through. Like I said, it's kind of a happier thought. Afraid to ask, I guess."

"Liv, honey, she loves you just as much. You two were made for each other. Her goofiness evens out your seriousness. Legit, everything about you two compliments the other. I'm glad I get to share some of that with you guys. If you're really scared she doesn't want that, I can sniff around a little."

"Like I said, I just don't know. I can absolutely see myself spending the rest of my life with her. She helps keep me sane. So do you. Hell, I'd marry you both if it were legal and you were single!"

"Heh, love you too. I still like dick too much. It'd never work."

"Yeah, but Angie likes guys, too. I mean, I'm fine with her banging guys if she feels she needs to. I just don't want to be a part of it. Don't like dicks. Tried it, got the keychain, not my thing."

"Liv, that's why you work so well together. The openness to do whatever makes the other happy, to make sure both of you are satisfied and all that. Don't overthink this for now. Enjoy just being."

"You're right. Wanna sit here with me until Ang wakes up?"

"Mmm. Love to. I'm heading back tonight, probably. Don't mind soaking in some one on one time with you."

Emma wrapped her arms around me, lounging as I continued playing my game. Angie came to find us awhile later, squeezing in next to Emma. Eventually, dinner was requested. I finished up, turning off the console and asking them what they wanted to do. Another pizza night, I called and ordered delivery as they rough housed with each other on the couch. As things started heating up, I joked for them to save each other for dessert.

Hearing the knock at the door, I tossed on a shirt and shorts so the poor guy wouldn't have a heart attack. The girls followed me into the kitchen once the door closed. As I tried to put the pizza onto plates, both girls came over to remove the clothing. I scolded their impatience with a smile, sitting down next to Angie. I loved watching them at the end of our weekends, their happy laughter and chatting as we ate. Angie pouted when Emma said she had to get going. I whispered to Angie and she nodded. I stood at the same time as Emma, pulling Angie's chair back from the table.

"What about dessert, Em?" I asked, leaning over Angie's shoulder to grope her tits while she opened her legs, "pretty sure it's all warmed up for you."

Emma couldn't resist. She pulled Angie's legs over her shoulders, tonguing at her sweet center. I rolled Angie's nipples and kissed her neck roughly as I enjoyed watching Emma. Angie's hands pulled both of us into her as she groaned. Emma drank in as much as she could as Angie came. I gave Angie a peck on the cheek, hugging her while admiring Emma's proudly shiny smile.

"I'll take seconds before I go, little one."

"Haha, no no no. You'll have to wait for next weekend!"

I sprinted across the kitchen, dodging her grasp, trying to use Angie as a shield. Angie helped pull me to the floor, holding my arms, assaulting my neck. Emma pushed my legs open, sucking my clit into her mouth, circling and flicking it hard with her tongue. I shrieked through a quick orgasm, Emma planting a kiss on my pussy before closing my legs for me.

"I'm gonna go home with both your juices on my face, reeking of pussy, and fuck Ben silly," Emma laughed. She gave both of us a wet kiss, and we followed her into the room to watch her get dressed to leave.

"Oh, also, no 'instructions' this week. Just have fun and love each other. Love you both, I'll see you next weekend!"

After Emma headed out, we spent some time just kissing and cuddling before I pulled Angie into me. My brain swirled with thoughts of our future, and some of the past. I held Angie tight, telling her how much I love her, as I plotted our next adventures.

1...456789