Saving Each Other Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kinda wanna rub this oil all over your little butt, and maybe those huge titties of yours, but I'll control myself. This time, anyway! Ready to get up, girlie?"

"Appreciate it. Yes please."

Angie wiped her hands off, then released my hands. I pulled my arms to my sides, but stayed laying face down. She laid on her side next to me, taking my hand in hers. She stared into my eyes, as if she were trying to see both if I was ok, or for a hint that she missed something she wanted to ask.

"We have to get moving soon. I hate to waste an opportunity to shower with you, but you go wash that oil off, and I'll make us a quick breakfast."

"You don't have to do that. Not too hungry. Can we just stay here?"

"Nope. It's my turn girlie. I say go shower. I'm making you something to eat. You'll need your strength later. Payback is a bitch. I'll lay out your work clothes for today as well. Now go!"

Angie playfully swatted at my butt as she chased me into the shower. I took my time getting clean, I'd never admit that I enjoyed an occasion shower alone. I stifled a laugh at her singing loudly in the kitchen. I eventually got out, dried myself off, and poked my head in the kitchen asking if I should get dressed now or after breakfast. Angie informed me she made us breakfast sandwiches to go so we wouldn't be late to work.

I half expected Angie to have laid out some ridiculous outfit for me to work in. I was pleased to see my usual boy shorts and bra, a pair of fairly loose fitting black jeans, and a black t shirt. The shirt was a little more snug than usual, but still comfortable. Angie had showered and came in to get dressed as well. I sat on the bed to watch her, as her getting dressed in her tight fitting work clothes was almost as much of a turn on as watching her get out of them. She gave me a wink as she pulled her clothes on, before kissing me goodbye. I never knew whether to be excited or a little scared when I knew she was planning something. But, off to work.

It was a usual day, hanging with my regulars, bullshitting about whatever work they were on break from. Happy hour rolled around at 3, a bit slower than I liked, but I was still enjoying the people who were there. I had an odd mix of regulars, from all walks of life. Unlike some of the places I worked in my earlier days, they were always polite and never a problem. I had about an hour to go. Almost there. I heard the door open, and my jaw dropped as Angie walked in. She had never come out to the bar before. I never asked why, I figured it was just our schedules. She'd definitely stopped to change, looking absolutely stunning in a tight low cut midriff top, form fitting jeans, and a pair of short heels. Her dark hair put up in some sort of cute bun, makeup done. Ugh, if only she knew how gorgeous she was, I thought. I almost missed the plain brown bag she was carrying. She smiled and leaned over the bar for an innocent kiss hello. The guys were as thrilled to see her as I was, trying not to obscenely stare, but complimenting me on what a beautiful girl I had. Teasing me as to why she never comes out and such. She seemed to enjoy the bit of attention, sitting across from the well I make drinks at next to my favorite regular.

"Brought you some of your favorite cookies! Check it out!"

As Jimmy, the regular, told me how lucky I was, I peered into the bag. There were, in fact cookies, but inside a separate plastic bag there seemed to be a remote vibe. Finding a small card in the bag, I opened it. It read 'Better slip that in your pocket, go to the bathroom, and put it in. If you don't, I'll tie you up and fuck you non stop until Emma gets here! Love, Angie.' Oh, shit. How was I gonna pull this off? Jimmy questioned my reddening face, poking at me about "love notes," and how cute we were. If only he knew. I went to a corner of the bar where no one could see much, shoving the device into my pocket. It bulged a little, but wasn't too noticeable. I put the bag of remaining cookies by the register, and excused myself. I wondered if I could somehow pull off not doing this, but I knew Angie would catch on. I took a deep breath and slid it inside of me, the thick, antenna like curved part rested against my clit slightly. I pulled my underwear and pants back up, realizing as I went to wash my hands that the fit made it catch my clit a little more as I walked.

I returned back behind the bar. Angie asked for a simple rum and coke, and as I went to pour it, the vibe clicked on. I almost dropped the bottle, letting out a surprised gasp. Angie giggled, calling me a butterfingers as Jimmy laughed with her. She kindly turned it back off so I could continue to make drinks without accidentally smashing a bottle. Jimmy joked with her, telling her I better be treating her good.

"Oh, Liv is better than good to me! She treats me great!" Angie replied, winking at Jimmy.

As I would lean on the bar to talk to someone, it would buzz on for a second, then stop. I looked over to see her tapping at her phone, realizing that was the control. Thinking I only had to make it awhile longer before we left, I steeled myself for her teasing act. She introduced herself to the other bartender, leaving me be to count my register. As I finished, I heard dreaded words between her and Jimmy.

"I hope you and Liv let me buy you a drink at least before you run out of here! We love her here, and it'd be great to sit and talk with the two of you for a little while!"

"Oh, of course we'd love that Jimmy! Thank you so much! It'd be an honor! I got a ride here just in case we ended up having a few drinks!"

Oh crap. She had more than a little teasing planned. I prayed she wouldn't make an ass out of me in front of the customers. I sat on the opposite side of Jimmy from her, pulling out my phone to text her.

-Please Ang. If they hear the buzzing or catch on, it's gonna be bad for me. Please don't do this to me!

-I got it covered girlie. Don't worry, I won't make you cum in front of them. Hehe.

"Jimmy, honey, can you play us some music? I want to dance with my girl."

"Of course! I love the two of you together. It's about time Liv found a good girl!"

I smiled politely, face turning red. Jimmy, always the jokester, put on a hip hop song first. Angie smirked, pulling me out of my stool. I can't dance all that well, but Angie is on a different level. She can make anyone look good dancing with her. She clicked at her phone, tucking it in her back pocket as a slight buzzing began. I exhaled into her as she danced and ground herself into me. The guys cheered from the bar, luckily more focused on her. I was relieved when I slow song came on next. I pulled her in close, whispering in her ear asking to turn it off. Angie kissed me on my cheek, shook her head no, and swayed to the music with me. I tucked my head into her shoulder to hide my face. The guys all assumed we were being cute. As the song came to an end, she pulled out her phone and stopped the buzzing in my pants, bringing us back to the bar for our drinks. I slammed my drink down, as she ordered me another, nursing her own. No way out. I was grateful that she would only turn the toy on when music came on, making me flinch at bit at first, but controlling myself. I did my best to stay in the conversation she was having with Jimmy. As she finished her drink, she told him our ride would be here shortly. When he asked us to stay, she simply responded she had a big night planned for me with another wink. He told us to have fun as we walked out the door.

"Jesus, Ang! At work?!"

"You're fine. No one knew. I wouldn't do that to you. Now come on."

We slid into the car she called for our short ride home. As we pulled out of the parking lot, the toy inside me buzzed a little harder. I clenched my fists and took a breath. The driver glanced back, but kept to himself. Angie left it on the entire way, making me fidget to try to avoid contact with it.

I awkwardly walked into the house, Angie taking her time to enjoy watching. Once inside, she locked the door behind us, taking off her clothes.

"Strip down now, but leave the underwear on. I want that thing kept in place."

I whimpered but complied. She went to the fridge and got us both another drink. I took it, still trying to find a way for the vibe not to be constantly buzzing on my clit. She sat on the couch, placing a throw pillow in front of her.

"Kneel. Knees together. I'll turn it down a notch while we drink. That's as good as it's gonna get, girlie."

I kneeled before her, closing my legs. I regretted teasing her so much the day before. Angie opened her legs at my eye level, messing around on her phone but not changing the low setting as we sipped our drinks.

"No speaking without permission. You can enjoy your drink at your leisure, but you'll have to stay kneeling there. Haven't decided what I want to do yet. Think I'm gonna see if Em wants to do a video call."

I wanted to protest, but feared the repercussions. The phone began to ring on speaker. I stayed put, taking a gulp of my beverage, hoping Emma wouldn't answer.

"Hello, my pet. Everything ok?"

"Yeah, Em. Wanted to see if you were in a good place for a video chat to see what we're up to over here. I think you'll like it!"

"I'm actually home! Ben will be back in a few minutes, so we'll have to be quick. Let me move to the bedroom to have an extra minute if he walks in. You can switch over now though."

"There we go! So this is me... and here is Liv, kneeling like such a good girl!"

"Oh you both look so tasty! But what's with the underwear?"

"Haha, I made her put a remote vibe in while she was working. I'm just making sure it stays where I want it! Keeping it on low... for now."

"You are so bad! You better not have embarrassed her at work! It does explain the hot look on her face though. You ok, little one?"

I stayed silent.

"Oh, she isn't allowed to speak for now unless I give her permission. She's fine. She's also starting into my pussy. Maybe she's hungry. Eh. We'll get to that later."

"Wow, Ang. You gonna let her cum at some point?"

"Maybe. Haven't decided. My ass is still stinging from yesterday, so I'm hoping she acts up. That pale behind of hers looks so sexy after a good spanking, and we know it turns her on more. Little bitch left the vibrating egg in me while she did it, too. Imagine doing that with this vibe on full blast?"

"Be kind, my pet. Your control isn't about revenge from hers. It's only to see what you can both do, and what you're comfortable with."

"Ohhh she did good. I won't deny that. Not about revenge, but I'm going to enjoy this. I think when you get here Friday we should all just hang out and take a day. I'll talk to you about it later."

I froze, almost forgetting about my situation, when she mentioned Friday.

"Ok, Ang. We can figure that out between the three of us then. Anything else? Or do I only get to stare at my beautiful girls until Ben comes home?"

"Well, might as well give you something to think about... girlie, put your drink down and eat my pussy while Emma watches. If you can make me cum before she hangs up, I might let you take the vibe out. No hands though. Keep em at your sides. You can use them to balance if needed."

Angie slid herself down the couch, legs wide. I rushed in, shoving my face into her. After a few thrusts of my tongue, I sucked her clit into my mouth.

"You're doing so good, little one! I love watching you lick her like that! Hurry up and make her cum for me!"

Emma's encouragement made me work harder. I sucked Angie into my mouth, switching between flicking my tongue up and down, then back and forth. Soon Angie grabbed me by the hair, holding my face firmly into her as her legs closed around my head. He thighs quivered around me as Emma cheered. Finally, Angie released the grip of her legs, pushing me away.

"That looked like it felt good, pet. Maybe you should let her take the vibe out for that."

"Heh. You wanna see it, don't you Em?"

"You got me. Yeah, I do!"

"Girlie. Stand up. Take off the underwear, leave the vibe. Sit on the edge of the coffee table."

I groaned trying to get my legs free, making the vibe brush my clit more as I maneuvered out of them. I sat on the coffee table, gripping the sides.

"Good girl. Emma, sorry, I have to do something just for a second and then I'll take it out. You, spread those legs open now."

Phone pointed at me, Angie blasted the vibe up, making me arch back and gasp, holding on tight. After a few seconds, she turned it off.

"Ohhh, nice one Ang. That was hot. Bring it in close when you take it out."

I sat, exposed, wet, with a camera inches from my most private parts, while Angie slowly pushed the toy against me before sliding it out of me. A trail of my arousal followed behind it.

"You have such a pretty pink pussy, little one. I can't wait to play with it more. I think Ben is home. I gotta go. Play nice!"

Emma hung up quickly as Angie sat back against the couch.

"You can finish your drink if you'd like. I kinda feel like getting a little tipsy. And if you end up with me on that, don't worry about the meds, I'll take care of you tonight."

Composing myself a bit, I grabbed my drink, gulping it down. Angie did the same, then took my hand and led me to the kitchen.

"We need to eat. Don't worry. I'm not eating dinner off of you, girlie. You can relax for now. Press pause for now, yeah?"

I nodded.

"You can speak again. Sorry, probably should've said that, but I like how good you're being!"

"Thanks. Phew. Wanna order out and relax? You got me all worked up, love. Could use another drink. Want one?"

"Ordering out is a good idea. We can both have whatever we want. I could go for a salad and I know you don't want that. Yes please to another drink... cheers to hoping we don't have to call out of work tomorrow!"

I laughed as I grabbed us more drinks. I told Angie, while it was kind of hot, to please not pull what she did to me at work ever again. It's a part of my life I needed to stay in control of. She giggled, but agreed. No more teasing like that, in a professional atmosphere, at least. We ordered our respective meals, drinking and talking as we waited for our delivery. Then eating and continuing to drink as we ate. I asked what else she had in store for me. Angie raised an eyebrow, telling me I would find out. We finished up, and I took our containers to the trash. Easy cleanup. We were both a bit buzzed.

"Hey girlie. I think I have an idea. Those video games you play, do you play with other people?"

"Not usually. I suck at most of the co-op games. I usually play alone to clear my head or release pent up anger or anxiety. Sometimes it works."

"Damn. Was hoping I could fuck with you while you were talking to someone else. No problems of being discovered in your personal life. I need a new plan I guess!"

I leaned over her sitting in the chair to hug her. I resisted letting my hands explore her body, as much as I wanted to.

"I dunno what you have planned, love. I know you two usually leave me be when I go into the game room. Seems like it's a place only for me sometimes. If you ever wanna come and play an actual game, you're always welcome."

"I know. I like that being your space. One day maybe. I didn't plan as well as you, girlie. We haven't really had a night of just drinking and hanging out since I got here. So I'm good with this for now. Let's have another while I think of what to do with you!"

We ended up on the couch in the living room, continuing to drink. Angie's rules had only been I wasn't allowed to touch or tease her without her asking me to, while she could do what she wanted. She would occasionally run a hand up my inner thigh, or grab at my chest, but nothing too bad. At one point, a lightbulb seemed to appear over her head.

"Girlie! I wanna watch you play your games! I have an idea! And you can't say no, so this is perfect!"

"Ha. I'm a bit scared at your idea, but ok. Let's go, love."

I helped her off the living room couch, walking her into my game room. The smaller couch there was still comfy, just worn and not at big. I turned on the console and asked what kind of game she wanted to watch me play. I explained the types of games I had, since I'm a bit selective, and she decided on a melee/storyline game. I liked that since I knew the storyline already and could have time to pay attention to her. I started at the beginning of a new game, thinking she was paying attention. Don't know why I thought that. She sipped at her drink as I went through the menial stuff at the start. As my first smaller fight started, her hand found my nipple, rolling it between her fingers. I paused the game to look over at her.

"No pausing the game. You'll keep both hands on the controller, giving me access to whatever I want, girlie. Don't die though."

Angie was careful not to block my view of the screen, but continued to have her fun with my nipples and breasts. It was the easiest part of the game, and I was already losing focus. I made it through the first fight as she continued. When the story parts would hit, she would switch to lighter touches. The next mission came up. Her mouth met my neck, as I tried to complete it. She hit a certain spot and I closed my eyes for a second, leaning my head back, as I fell off a roof in game.

"Oops. Looks like I messed you up! Now you can pause the game."

I did as she said, putting the controller to the side as I attempted to kiss her. She halted me.

"I said not to die. You did. I've been waiting for any reason to do this!"

Without hesitation, Angie yanked me across her lap. One hand pinning me between my shoulder blades, she landed five hard slaps to my ass. She held me there for a moment to admire her work before letting me up.

"Unpause, continue. Don't die!"

I groaned, barely finishing the mission as she bit and licked at my neck. Storyline hit again, she stopped to run her fingers across my shoulders.

"Keep playing. Didn't think you'd finish that. Be right back."

I sighed, and kept going. I tried to play slow, knowing each mission or fight would be more difficult. Angie returned cheerfully, something jingling in her hands. She sat patiently as I finished up a small fight. Story part came on. Her hands found my nipples again, then attached the weighted clamps on, eliciting another moan from me. At least she didn't do it during a fight, I thought, struggling to concentrate.

"Good luck, girlie," she giggled.

The next one was a fight. As I tried to roll out of the way of my opponent's blow, she sucked my neck into her mouth and flicked one of the clamps. I closed my eyes, and got hit in the game, but didn't die. It took everything in me not to lose that one. As the storyline hit again, Angie tugged gently at the clamps, working me up. I kept both hands on the controller, panting heavily through my nose. I was determined to make it through the next round as I felt my excitement build.

The next mission was finding and saving hostages while dodging enemies. Angie dropped to her knees in front of me, pushing my hands up. As I tried to sneak through a camp, a warm firm lick landed on my pussy. I unintentionally hit the button to stand, revealing my position to the enemy. As I tried to run to free the hostages, she pulled on both clamps, sucking my clit into her mouth. I yelped, dropping the controller on her. Angie stopped and stood.

"I win again. Roll onto your knees!"

The minute I took my position, she landed five more hard slaps to my ass. There was no way I'd be able to focus.

"Give up yet, girlie?"

"Mmhmm. All yours, love. You win."

"Music to my ears! But take a few more for losing again!"

Angie let loose another five firm smacks. Tugging me to my feet, she pulled me into her for a kiss, the clamps pressing into me. Her hands grabbing at my reddened ass, she directed me back to the kitchen.

123456...9