Saving Each Other Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aww... sorry you lost your game. I'll grab us another drink! You just stand right there!"

She pulled another two drinks from the fridge, returning to stand in front of me. Handing me both drinks, she pulled the clamps off. Taking her drink back, Angie pulled me in for a hug.

"Your poor little butt must be on fire!"

She held her cold drink against my burning behind, causing me to press further into her as she laughed.

"I'm too buzzed to try to completely control you right now. Let's go back to our room. Grab us some water for the morning. Probably gonna need it!"

I followed the sway of her hips back to the bedroom, water in one arm, drink in my other hand. When we got there, she placed the bottles on the nightstand, letting both of us finish our final beverages of the evening.

"We're gonna watch something dirty. I'm all amped up now. Keep your hands to yourself though. No helping!"

Angie clicked through a selection, landing on some sort of lesbian porn. While I could hear the fake moans in from the tv, I couldn't stop watching Angie play with herself. I sat on my hands to keep from interrupting her, as she fingered herself through an orgasm. Her cries of pleasure were far more of a turn on than whatever she chose for us to watch.

"Hmm lay back girlie... your turn to keep your arms over your head. Actually, lock your fingers behind your head. That'll be better."

Pushing me open and pinning my thighs down, she pushed her tongue deep into my dripping cunt. Probing and tasting, she took her time while i whimpered, trying to keep still for her. She continued to toy with me for some time before bringing her mouth to my clit. That was all I needed to be brought over the edge.

"Angie, love, you're gonna make me cum!"

Angie snickered, slowing everything down before completely stopping. She crawled up my body, taking my mouth with her own, as I tasted myself on her.

"That's all for tonight, girlie. Come be my big spoon though. I wanna hold onto your hands and make sure they don't wander. You don't get to cum tonight!"

I pouted as I pressed myself into her back, letting her hold onto my hands. She wiggled her ass firmly into my crotch, giggling.

"I love the way your boobs and hard nipples feel on my back. You're so hot right now, we barely need the blankets!"

"Mmhmm... can we please keep em anyway?"

"For you, yup. Hey girlie? Don't forget to breathe with me. It'll take a minute for me to get back to good breathing too. Sorry I got us too drunk for your meds tonight."

"Don't worry. I've got you to hold onto. It'll be fine. I'll try not to wake you up screaming. Hope it doesn't hit tonight."

"You're good either way. Hold on. Lemme turn this shit off. Don't wanna wake up thinking someone else is fucking in here. Haha."

Angie turned off the tv, leaving us in the darkness. I pecked at her shoulders, thanking her for a fun day. She patted my arms, telling me to rest. My eyes closed quickly in my buzzed condition, as parts of me itched for relief.

__________________________________

Thursday found us a bit milder than the day before. Angie jostled me away before the usual dreams tortured me too much this time. We had slept in a bit somehow. After the usual routine of her calming me down and handing me meds, she downed some water and Advil before insisting on our shower.

This shower went much like the one we shared together a few days before. Only she had me watch, unable to assist, as she put on a show of cleaning herself. Pushing me against the tile, Angie's fingers teased inside of me as her mouth once again found my neck. Just like the night before, she stopped right before I could peak. Helping me out on weak legs, she dried us off. We both opted for food on the way to work as we got dressed and headed out. In return to her earlier tease in the week, I pulled up my shirt and bra at her, flashing what I knew she loved looking at and touching before leaving.

Work would've been normal if my hot girlfriend hadn't both come in the day before, or left marks on my neck. The guys joked with me about having a good night, trying to pry information for their own fantasies. I held strong, only telling them Angie takes very good care of me. If only they knew the rest, I thought. All the not so good stuff. Jimmy saved me from myself for a moment calling me over for another beer.

"Hey Liv, you good? I know the guys mean it in fun, but I know it can be a little much."

"Yeah man. I'm good. No one gets too inappropriate, and they stay respectful. Can't really ask for more, right?"

"I guess that's true! I really like her for you, though. So how long have you been hiding her from us old guys?"

"Haha, Jimmy, I could never hide her. That girls shines too much to hide. There was just a lot of... stuff... in the beginning. We talk a lot. You know I don't like to let people in. Her and one of our friends, well, they got in anyway."

"Liv, you need those kind of people. I hope there wasn't too much trouble in the beginning with you two. I know you got hurt in some sort of way and were out of work. But no one shared the details. We saw the news though. Don't worry. No one will bring it up. I told them not to unless you do first."

"I appreciate you, man. I'd do it all again. The news paints me in some kind of light. Angie saves me all the time. You know I got issues with my past. She handles it gracefully, to say the least."

"I'd bet money that you marry her one day. I can see the way you look at her. It's been far too long since I've seen love and excitement in your eyes, honey. Hold onto it. Hold onto her. I know tomorrow is a rough day. You taking off?"

"Eh, I didn't want to, but I think I should. I'm shocked you remembered. Not many know, and the ones that do, don't have that date pinned to memory. You're really something else."

"Liv, take the day. Take care of you first. The owner knows you don't need this job, but you still show up and work hard. He's lucky to have you. But you're a cranky bitch when you over do it!"

"Yeah, and you love it anyway, old man! Let me get these fuckers a drink. It's almost time to close out."

I went back around making sure everyone had their last happy hour drinks as the next bartender took over. Jimmy asked me to stay for a drink with him, and I put in a quick call to Angie to make sure that was ok with her and wouldn't interrupt her plans. She insisted I grab a bite to eat, and have a drink with her new friend. Jimmy smiled as I asked, even more pleased he made a good impression on her. I sat with Jimmy and talked with him over a drink and a burger before hugging him goodbye and thanking him.

I walked in the door, locking it as always, and turned to smile at Angie. She still had clothes on for once. It threw me off a bit, but I didn't question it.

"You have a good time with our new friend?"

"Haha Ang, he's an old friend for me. And yes. A much needed talk. He told me to take tomorrow off, which I think is smart. Also, he really likes you."

"Umm, like older man creepy guy likes me? Or looking out for you likes me? Big difference."

"The second one," I laughed, "he sees you make me happy. I know I don't say it often, so you know I mean it when I say he is a good man. And yeah, he can totally pull off creepy and pervy, while not crossing a line, at the same time. He's a favorite of mine there."

"Good then. And you ate?"

"Yea, did you?"

"Of course. Also, I'm taking tomorrow off, too. Emma is coming down a bit earlier than usual, as well."

"You guys didn't need to do that."

"We didn't need to, but we did. Anyway girlie, I'm not so good at the taking charge thing. Guess I'm not as 'dominant' as I thought. You mind if we chill tonight and do whatever? We can tell Em when she gets here. No big."

"Well, you're still the boss in my book. But yeah, we can do whatever you want. Also, Emma did say that she wanted to see what we were and weren't comfortable with. Please don't think you're letting anyone down. If I ever need or want you to take that position, I will let you know. I love how we work together. You're fine."

"Thanks, girlie. I do kind of wanna try one thing, just to see what it's like. I've never done it before. I guess since I'm still 'in charge' you have no choice?"

"Love, you don't need to pose that as a question. Tell me what you want. Demand I do so. I'll always tell you if I'm not ok with something. So why don't you try to do what Emma asked, just one last time?"

"Yeah, you're right. Umm. I need to relax. Go get us a drink, bitch!"

"Haha good start. You got it. But not as many as last night please. I know I'm gonna need the meds this time. Otherwise, I'm all yours."

"Sorry, I need a minute myself for once."

"It's ok, love. Here. Sip your drink, come cuddle with me on the couch until you're ready. Side note, as long as you don't plan on trying to fuck my ass with something huge, you're good. Does that work for you?"

"Hehe, yeah. Not trying to do that. Thanks, girlie."

Angie joined me on the couch, letting me drape a comforting arm around her as she downed her drink. She snuggled in to wait patiently as I finished mine. After rubbing her back for a few minutes, I stood to bring our empty cans away. She seemed to get her confidence back as I walked back into the living room.

"Ok, we're doing this. You. Go upstairs. Take off all your clothes. I want you face down and ass up on that bed."

"As you wish!"

I darted up the stairs, flinging my clothes into the corner of the room. Assuming my position, I waited. Angie strolled in slowly. Back to her naked self as usual. She pulled a harness out, staring at it with a puzzled look.

"May i please help you with that? It would make me very happy to help you with whatever you desire," I tried to encourage.

"Yes, off the bed and help me put this on. Your helpfulness is noted."

I helped her step into two of the loops, pulling it up to tighten it a bit around her slender hips. As she reached for the dildo attachment she usually enjoys, I stopped her.

"The bigger one is better. Use that one," I said, fitting it into the harness before finishing to secure it.

"I didn't ask your opinion. Get back on the bed!"

I happily obliged, leaning forward on my forearms. Angie stepped towards me, then attached my wrists to the lightly padded cuffs at the head of the bed.

"Ass up high. If I wanted your opinion, I would've asked!"

Somewhere she found a paddle, and struck my ass a bit too hard, causing me to yelp.

"Angie, love, pause. I'm not advanced enough for a paddle. I'm ok though, continue. Sorry."

Angie tossed the paddle to the side, caressing the mark she had just left. While rubbing the cheek she just hit, she brought her hand across the other. I let out a small moan of encouragement. Feeling more confident, she smacked the same cheek a few more times before landing two more to the one she had been rubbing.

"Thank you for teaching me not to disobey you. It won't happen again."

"Oh, seems that got you worked up? You're dripping again, girlie! Guess that'll make things easier!"

Angie climbed up on the bed, positioning herself behind me. She cautiously guided the head of the strap on to my entrance, pushing in a tiny bit. I pushed back against her to try to signal it was ok. Feeling a bit braver, she grabbed onto my hips, easing me her fake dick into me. Wanting to feel fuller faster, I tried again to lunge back against her only to be met with another slap to my rear. I whined my disapproval as she firmly held my hips in place. Finally pushing all the way in, Angie wriggled herself both inside and out of me, seeming to try to get comfortable with her position. She took a few short slow jabs to test how she felt about it.

"Oooh. When I push into you, the other side hits my clit a little! I see why you like doing this!"

"Uhnn actually--"

*SLAP*

"I like it better when the noise out of your mouth is whimpers, right now. Let's stick to that."

Angie started to take her time leisurely fucking me, occasionally letting out a small moan of her own. I felt her grip get tighter when she picked up speed. The sound of Angie enjoying herself was turning me on more, and just when a warm heat started building inside me, she let out at growl and pulled out.

"Fuck! I can't quite get it. Come here!" She yelled, unlatching my hands from the bed and pulling them together towards her. "Finish me off, and don't you dare tease me!"

Soon the only sounds in the room were the squelching of my fingers pumping in and out of her, the jingling of the attachments on my wrists, and Angie's cries of pleasure. I loved it when she pulled my hair to hold me in place. It only encouraged me to go harder and faster, always attempting to drink in as much of her as I could before she pushed me away. I knelt back on the bed, waiting for her to come down, watching her half closed eyes as she grinned.

"Sorry, girlie. I had too much fun with that."

"It's ok, love. I like making you happy."

"Mmm, definitely happy. Let's get those cuffs off you and go back downstairs."

"Ummm, Ang... I didn't get to cum while you were fucking me..."

"Aww. I see how wet your pretty pussy is for me. My poor girlie really needs to cum?"

"Yes please..."

"Unfortunately, that'll have to wait. No finishing yourself off either. Do I need to keep you tied up downstairs so you don't touch yourself, or will you be a good girl for me?"

"I'll be good," I mumbled, disappointed.

"It's ok. It'll make it so much better for you over the weekend. I almost wish I could last as long as you. Let's go."

Returning downstairs, Angie grabbed a bottle of pills out of a cabinet and some water for us both. Escorting us into the room, she handed me two pills as I looked at her questioningly.

"I know you don't usually take the other, but I also know tomorrow might be hard for you and the dreams might be intense tonight. I'm hoping this will help a little extra."

"Is there any point in arguing this? I really don't want either, let alone both."

"No arguing. It's not midnight, so you still have to do what I say, girlie. Please take them."

I sighed, downing them with a gulp of water while Angie moved behind me to hold onto me. We sat quietly for a few minutes before she spoke again.

"Hey girlie, you want to go play your games or something? Dance movie?"

"It's ok. Put on something you want to watch. I'm good with laying here with you. If I can't sleep, I might sneak out to play my games. Don't panic if I'm not next to you when you wake up, ok?"

"Ok... Emma will be here early in the morning. A heads up so you don't freak if the door opens, I gave her a key in case we were sleeping or busy."

"That's smart. Thanks for telling me. Come lay with me please."

Angie hopped into bed, resting her head on my chest. Her hand grazing my skin, as her leg wove between mine. I couldn't resist trying to make contact with her leg.

"Hehe, you're still turned on, huh girlie? Sorry, I'll move my leg so you can calm down."

She jokingly kissed a nipple before moving herself as I groaned. Angie eventually fell asleep resting on my chest as I held her close. Snatching the remote, I turned on a repeat in hopes of being able to rest, too. I ended up still being up late, but found sleep eventually.

____________________________________

It was the beginning of the nightmare loop. The last thing I remembered was begging my mom to stay. A soothing voice and soft hands shook me awake. I opened my eyes to see Emma, kneeling next to me with a concerned look on her face. Angie was still asleep.

"I'm ok, Em. You caught it in the beginning."

"If that's the beginning, no wonder Angie was worried at the really bad one the other day."

"I know. I always feel bad when she has to deal with that."

"Nope, none of that. We're here for you today. We can hang out all day right here if you want. Roll onto your side, I miss holding my little one. And I'm kinda chilly."

Emma tossed the remainder of her clothes, since it seemed she caught me in the middle of undressing, then positioned herself behind me. Her arms wrapped around me, as her body pressed into mine. After being teased for the last two days, the feeling of her bare breasts against my back made me whimper slightly. She nuzzled her nose cutely into the back of my neck.

"What's the matter, little one? Angie tease you too much last night? Haha. It's ok. Breathe with me."

I tried to clear my head and listen to her, but it was too much. A weird mix of overthinking and overstimulation. I couldn't lay there.

"Hey Em, Angie already knows I probably wouldn't be in bed when she wakes up. Mind if I hop out and go try to unwind? You should stay and wake Angie up in a nice way."

"Hmmm. Ok, but take the meds first. Both of them please. Also, I'd usually ask if you wanted clothes for comfort, but can you wait a bit?"

I rolled my eyes and nodded while I was still facing away from her, and she watched me as I got out of bed and took the meds. I went to the kitchen, turning on coffee for them, grabbing my go to energy drink and a bagel before heading to turn on the game console. I liked that they let this usually be my little cave, a place to get away from everything. I chose an easy game, eating my bagel as I played. An hour later I laughed to myself as I heard Angie's happy moans coming from the bedroom. Things went quiet for a bit before Emma poked her head in to call me out for breakfast. I saved the game and left it on pause.

Angie was making her usual breakfast spread, and I let her know I already had a bite while they were in bed. She shrugged, and continued. Emma sat with her coffee, looking both of us up and down hungrily. It didn't look like food was what she wanted to eat either. I sat next to Emma to enjoy the same view. She asked about our week, and we took turns filling her in on what she didn't get pictures of.

"So, the little one does pretty well with the dominant side?"

"Uh, Em. More than pretty well! The bitch turned me into a damn ice cream sundae! Turns out it's really not my thing though, but I tried. I really did."

"It's ok, my pet. You're both perfect the way you are. This is going to be a great weekend. I'm tempted to take both of you right now, but let's eat first and see how the day goes. Liv? Anything you want to do today?"

"I didn't really think about it. The thought of you two being with me is good enough for me. Please be patient with me today though. I'm a bit cranky."

"It's fine, girlie. Eat a little, we'll go from there. Today is about you."

I wasn't hungry, but no sense in arguing with the two of them. I grabbed a plate, trying to spread a small amount of eggs to look like more than it was. I sat listening as the talked back and forth about work and everyday life. As time passed, I could already feel the tension building in my chest. I excused myself, both girls giving me worried looks.

Back to my little cave, I unpaused my game and tried to keep going. I could hear them talk in the kitchen, Angie telling Emma to give me some time. I switched the game to something more intense, trying to distract myself a bit more. A cutscene hit, both parents in the storyline were killed. I turned the game off, quietly crying. My phone beeped, it was a text from my best friend, Katie.

-I love you, try to stay strong, and lean on Angie if you need to. Visit mom. Talk to her. Do whatever you need to do today to take care of you. Wish I could be there. Long distance sucks.

I put the phone down, calmed myself down enough to look sane, and walked back into the bedroom. Both girls went silent for a second as I started getting dressed.

"You ok, little one?"

"Yeah. Something I gotta do. Be back soon."

I didn't wait for a response, grabbing my keys and heading out. Thinking of what Katie said, I went to the park where I had dumped mom's ashes. Growing up, we didn't have much, and she always held my birthdays there. It was usually my go to spot when I couldn't take anymore. I climbed down the river bank to the exact spot I had gone years before and just sat blankly. There were still no words to say, and my thoughts wouldn't align into anything that could make sense. I let out the only sentence I could come up with, speaking it to the water.

1...34567...9