Saving Each Other Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-Can you give me the basics, little one? Please?

-Moms anniversary is coming up. Her nightmares are mixed in with the others. It's not good.

-I see. Does Angie know about your mom? Do you want me to call you to talk?

-No. Its hard to talk about. How do you casually bring up "my mom overdosed and killed herself, and it's all my fault" into conversation? No phone call. Sorry. Trying to breathe.

-It's not your fault. You need to know that. And Angie should know what's going on with you. She loves you. We love you. Did you take the meds yet?

-No. I can get through this... it's ok.

-Liv, take it or I'm calling Angie...

-Fine. Can you text her in a few so she doesn't freak out when she gets home?

-Of course, little one. But take it and go lay down for now. I'm going to have her call me when she's home to check up on you, so you better do it.

-Ok... thank you. And love you too. Sorry to bother you...

-Never a bother. Bed. Now.

I took as big a breath as I could, and went and grabbed the bottle of pills. Flashbacks started flooding my mind as I quickly swallowed one down and went to find my comfort clothes. I pulled on my hoodie and sweats, turned on the same comedian I've watched a thousand times, and curled up under the blanket to wait.

"Hey, Liv. I'm home. I'll be there in a minute."

She always announced when she was home, since the door opening sometimes made me jumpy still. Something she picked up on when Emma would arrive on the weekends. Angie stopped in the doorway, looking from me, to the TV and back. Tossing off her work clothes, she climbed into bed, motioning me to be taken into her arms. I repositioned a little to rest my head on her chest, letting her hold me.

"Hey, Emma called me on my way home. Hoodie and sweats, huh? Rough day?"

I nodded silently.

"Looks like you took the meds at least. I'm glad. You wanna talk about it?"

"Not yet. Soon. I'll tell you everything soon. Right now I need to relax. I'm so sorry. I wanted to keep playing with you tonight. It just hit too strong and Emma said--"

"Shhhhhh. Don't be sorry. I'd rather you be okay and calm than anything else. I'll give you half of one of my days if it'll make you feel better about this. You have to take care of you first. Did you eat today?"

"I ate a burger at work before I left. This didn't hit until I came home. So I text Emma. And here we are."

"It's fine. I like it here, with you. Glad you ate. Brought you a big cookie from that place you like, too. Just in case. Want me to restart the show?"

"Can you put on one of the other specials she does?"

"Of course. Why don't you nap for an hour or so? I grabbed a bite on my way home as well. We can lay here and snuggle for a bit. If you wake up and want to play, I'm right here, and if you don't, that's ok too. We'll have a nice relaxing night instead."

I grabbed for her hand to kiss it. Noticing my fists were clenching still, she moved us so that she could hold my hands with arms wrapped around my body.

"Shhh. Just close your eyes and breathe, baby girl. I've got you. You are safe, warm, and loved."

I shut my eyes, listening to her voice and the tv in the background. Sleep found me quickly, napping for about two hours. Angie was trying to stifle laughter at what she was watching, jarring me slightly awake.

My head resting in the perfect position, I couldn't resist taking one of her small nipples into my mouth. Angie jumped, not realizing I had awoken. I brought a free hand over to massage the other, making sure to tweak the nipple in my hand as I nibbled the other in my mouth simultaneously. She relaxed, rubbing my back.

"Arms above your head, slut. Keep them up there," I demanded, grinning down on her, "if you bring them down, I'll turn your ass so red you won't be able to sit!"

I let my hands and mouth wander wherever they pleased. After half an hour of exploring her body, only occasionally dipping down to her pussy or grazing her clit, she was getting fidgety. Attaching my mouth back to her breast, my fingers quickly found her entrance, attacking her g spot. I watched as her face twisted into pure pleasure, moaning and groaning loudly. I found the perfect rhythm, finger fucking her while my thumb worked up and down on her clit, as her walls started to grip around me. I wanted to hear her scream with joy, and continued without slowing after her first and second orgasm crashed through her body. I knew the third one would be huge, and I refused to stop despite her pleading. One of her arms came down to try to push my hand away, but I grabbed it, leaning over her to pin both arms above her head.

"You'll pay for that later. Give me what I want... that third, hard, beautiful cum. Cum for me, my gorgeous slut! We aren't stopping until I get it. I will fuck you all night if I have to! Cum for me!"

She cried out as her back arched off the bed, head thrown back, legs squeezing my hand between her legs, as I felt her tremble and drench my hand. I kept her pinned as I slowed, letting her come down.

"Keep your arms up. I'll be gentle, but I can't let all of that go to waste."

I slid down, opening her legs to lap the juices from her thighs and lips, careful not to make too much contact with her clit. It was tempting, but she looked like she had enough. When I had my fill, I returned to her side, kissing at her neck.

"Girlie, please stop. Just for a little. Too sensitive. Please."

"Hehe ok. For now. Come here, love."

Pulling up the blanket to cover her trembling body, I sat behind her so she could lean back into me. Holding her close, I kissed the top of her head a few times.

"You know I don't like it when you're wearing clothes, girlie."

"Sorry... it just, helps me feel... I dunno. Safer? When things get bad my favorite clothes make me feel more secure. Not sure if that makes sense to you."

"I get it. You doing ok? I can feel your heart pounding."

"Yeah, I'm fine. That just got me going a bit. It'll settle in a few minutes."

"I guess so... want me to repay the favor? Won't slow that heart down, but it'll feel good!"

"Haha, no love. We're done for tonight. Just rest with me."

"Hmph. Fine, but you got one more day girlie. Better make it count."

I held her tighter, trying to focus on the next few days instead of the overwhelming thoughts starting to return to my mind. Half an hour later, still laying quietly, she turned to look at me. I gave her my best fake smile. She narrowed her eyes at me, then turned back to lean into me again. Grabbing the remote, she turned on a dance movie.

"Hey girlie? What time did you take the last pill? It's getting late."

"I think around 4 or 5. Dunno. Whenever I was talking to Emma."

"Had to be before 5 then. It's 11 now, why don't you take another? You know it'll help."

"Yeah... just seems like a lot in one day. I don't usually go over two. I'd like to keep it that way."

"Well, technically you can take that one 3-4 times a day, and it's a low dose. The other you're supposed to be taking twice a day, but Emma said not to push it. Can you please take one so you sleep a little? I can already feel that you're not going to fall asleep like this... your heart is still thumping, and not for nothing, your grip keeps tightening on my arms."

"Shit. Sorry..."

"No, you aren't hurting me. It's just what I can feel coming off you right now. I'll go get them for you. Stay here and chill."

I hate this shit. Why can't I just be ok? I started feeling worse, thinking of what would've happened if Angie didn't tell me that I was gripping her arms like that. What if end up hurting her without realizing? I turned onto my side and curled up, forcing myself not to hide under the blanket.

"Hey girlie, sit up enough to take this and drink some water. Then you can lay back down. Looks like it's just in time."

I sat up, swallowing down the pill and handing the glass back to her. She sat down to hold onto me, and I stopped her for a moment to check her arms. I had to be sure I didn't bruise or hurt her.

"Hey... stop worrying. I'm good. I would've told you if you were hurting me. You would've let go immediately. I know you'd never hurt me. Don't even let that thought stay in your mind, girlie."

"Sorry. I had to be sure. I can't imagine hurting you, even accidentally. I love you."

"Love you, too. Now get comfy. You wiped me out. I'm beat."

"Mmm. You're still mine tomorrow. You should rest!"

I tried to get into a position to hold her, but she rolled me back on my side, wrapping herself around me.

"Sorry girlie. I like holding onto like you're a big, cuddly, teddy bear sometimes. And I'm yours always. Night night!"

"Night, love."

She tossed a leg over me, snuck an arm up the front of my hoodie to rest between my breasts, nuzzling her nose into the back of my neck. I sighed, holding her hand against me through the shirt. I felt sleep coming, but held out until Angie started snoring lightly, sliding out from her grasp. I didn't want her to wake when the nightmares would inevitably come.

Around 4am, I jumped out of my sleep, drenched in sweat, tears streaming down my face. Glancing over, Angie had barely moved. Taking a deep breath, I snuck out of bed to change into dry shorts and a t shirt. I knew she would freak out if I wasn't there in the morning, so I turned the volume low on the tv, replaying my comedian. I propped a few pillows against the headboard, and ran my fingers through Angie's long silky hair a few times before gently taking her hand. I knew sleep wouldn't return. Texting the bar owner I wouldn't be in, I settled to watch my reruns and attempt to breathe. I had a good few hours before Angie would wake up.

___________________________________

Angie started to stir at around 10am, as i continued stroking her hair. It took her a few minutes to open her eyes and realize I had changed.

"Hey there, girlie. How long you been up?"

"Morning, love. A few hours or so. Want breakfast?"

"No, not yet. I'll grab some coffee in a bit. The dreams again, huh? Judging by the episode, you've already blown through your top 3 favorites. Why didn't you wake me?"

"It's ok. I've dealt with these dreams for a very long time. You need a good night's sleep sometimes, too. I'm breathing fine, so please relax. I'm gonna go get you your coffee. Stay."

I ran out of the room before Angie could say anything. I grabbed my usual energy drink while waiting on coffee to brew. Grabbing a mug blindly out of the cabinet, I realized it was mom's old favorite one. Shaking my head, knowing I wanted to stay focused for the day, I whispered an apology to mom, exchanging the mug for another. I poured the coffee and came back to the room, handing Angie her coffee.

"Mmm. Thanks girlie. Don't forget to--"

"Take my meds... yes I know. You know what happened yesterday when you told me what to do, right love?"

"Honey, you can spank me all day, but I'm still gonna remind you! Ugh, I can't wait until tomorrow!"

"Haha, well. I plan on paying you back for disobeying last night. But that can wait until later. I took the day off. I'll figure out what to do with you with my free time today."

"You? Took a day off? Now I know you aren't okay. You were dying to go back to work, and you never call out. Want me to stay home with you?"

"No, love. I need a little bit of rest, that's all," I replied evenly, swallowing the meds down, "it'll give me more time to plan out my evening with you anyway."

"You're lying about being ok, girlie. You're going to have to talk to me soon. But I'll let it go for now. I've gotta get ready then. Shower with me?"

"Mmm hard to turn down. 'Innocent' shower, though. Or nothing at all."

"Ha. I'll take it."

She placed her mug down on nightstand before reaching for my hands to encourage me out of bed. I stood, and followed her into the bathroom. I always love the view of her ass when she bends to turn the water on.

"Can I help you out of these, at least?" Angie questioned, tugging at my shirt.

I raised my arms as an answer as she pulled the material over my head. Next were the shorts, helping me step out of them. Standing back up, Angie cutely kissed me on the nose before pulling me into the shower. It stayed mostly innocent, helping each other wash. I couldn't resist pulling her in for a hug, so I could grab and squeeze at her bubble butt for a few minutes. She just held onto me and giggled, letting me have my fun. We eventually shut the water off, stepping out to towel each other dry.

"Girlie, mind staying naked until I leave? I'm kind of enjoying the view. It's only a few minutes... pretty please?"

"Since you asked so nicely, I suppose I can do that. You better drop yours the instant you get home, though!"

"Deal!"

I laid across the bed, head propped on my hand, smiling as she dressed for work. Tiny little thong, as to not show through her skin tight athletic pants. Front clasping sports bra which she took her time to close, and a tight fitting tank. The way her clothes formed around her taut body, showing off her features, made me wonder how any of her clients could focus.

"Ok, girlie. I gotta go to work. Try to relax and rest a little today, please. Love you!"

"I will. Take your time walking away... it's the only good thing about you leaving," I joked.

She smirked and put a little extra sway in her hips, as I followed to watch her walk to the front door. Just before opening the door, she glanced back, peeled her pants down to moon me that gorgeous ass, then pulled them back up giggling as she walked out. Such a hot little tease, I thought. I'll get her back later.

I grabbed a bite to eat, then went to look over "Angie's room." It had more or less turned into an adult play room. I peered into the drawers to see what toys we had to work with, planning my evening. I grabbed a few things out. Going back to the kitchen, I stashed a vibrating egg, the blindfold, and a pair of soft handcuffs in a drawer. I completely cleared the kitchen table, throwing a cheap, plastic lined, table cloth over it. I looked around, satisfied. There was one more thing I wanted, but was unsure of, so I decided to text Emma again.

-Hey again, Em. Everything is ok, so don't worry. Thanks for yesterday.

-No worries little one. Feeling better?

-Kinda. For now. Had a question... I took a pill to calm down already, but I wanted to have a drink or two later to calm my nerves. Have a night planned for Ang. Can I skip the meds for the rest of the night and have a few drinks?

-No skipping the meds. However, if you wait a few hours (let's say 3 or 4) you can have a few drinks. Just don't overdo it. I've drank on them before, like immediately, but it's definitely not recommended. Always good to test the waters before jumping in, in this case.

-Ok, a couple drinks, hours between, won't die. Got it.

-We'll go with that, yeah. Ang said you took the day off, so relax when you're all set up. Have fun tonight!

I shot Angie a text telling her to eat dinner before she came home. I knew I needed to blow off some steam. Putting on old comfortable clothes, I set off to a room the girls didn't bother with much. My small, but efficient, game room. It was really only a tiny room with a comfy couch and my game console hooked up to a decent screen. I picked my favorite never ending game. It has an equal amount of story line and melee style fighting. Usually helpful as a distraction when I feel antsy. After a few hours of virtually beating up the bad guys, my alarm went off. Time for a short nap. I knew if I slept too long, there would be the nightmares, and that wouldn't do either of us any good. Setting another alarm for an hour, I laid down to nap.

When the alarm went off again, I felt a little more rested, but still had time to kill. I ate a quick meal, then determined not to take another pill until night time, I grabbed a hard seltzer from the fridge. I could have a drink or two and play my game a little more to keep from overthinking while I waited. Set another alarm for a little before Angie usually gets home. I ended up so lost in my game I almost missed the alarm. Turning everything off, I went back to the room and stripped down. Grabbing my drink, I went and sat on the couch, legs crossed, facing the door. I took a quick snap and sent it to Emma, feeling brave.

-Ohhhhh, thank you little one. Looking damn good! Can't wait to be all over that in a couple days!

-Thought you might like it... she's almost home. Love you. Talk later.

I heard the car pull up, keys jingling through the locks. Angie walked in, not looking up, as she locked the door behind her, calling to me that she was home.

"I see that. Welcome back, love."

Startled, she snapped around. She took a deep breath as she grinned ear to ear at me.

"Looks like someone is feeling better, girlie! I like it!"

"Stay there. Strip."

I sipped my drink as she kicked off her shoes then pulled her tight clothing off, taking a step towards me.

"I said stay. You need to learn to listen."

Stopping dead in her tracks, she put her hands behind her back, bouncing on the balls of her feet. We both smirked as her perky tits jiggled with each bounce.

"Tease. Do a slow 360 for me, arms at your sides."

She complied, slowly turning as I sat admiring her.

"Would you like a drink before we begin, love?"

"Mmm sounds nice, but only if that would please you."

"Go grab us both one, then."

Angie quickly got us a round of drinks, and stood before me, waiting for to be told what to do.

"Why don't you sit that perfect ass of yours on my lap? We can discuss some things while we have our drink."

Uncrossing my legs, Angie sat sideways across my lap. She draped her free hand around my neck, as mine found the outline of her ass to hold onto.

"So, my slut. How do you think you should be punished?"

"For what? I've been good!"

"No, no. Last night you put your arms down after I told you to keep them above your head. You tried to push me away from what I wanted. It should be more severe just for you not remembering or thinking that you didn't earn it yourself."

"I'm sorry. I did forget. My view is a bit... distracting. Can... can I kiss you please?"

"Mmm. Yes, you may. But then I would like to hear what you think your punishment should be."

Angie leaned to put her drink down on the coffee table. Taking my face in both her hands, she gave me a long, slow, sensual kiss, probing at my tongue with hers. It only made me want her more. I pulled away.

"Thank you... maybe as my punishment you should make me eat your pussy and make you feel good. I think you would like that."

"Nice try, slut," I replied shaking my head, "that sounds more like a reward. Are you finished with your drink?"

"Yes. Do with me as you see fit."

"Stand. Face away from me, and close your eyes. If the view is distracting, you shouldn't be looking."

I arose from the couch and retrieved the blindfold, slipping it over her closed eyes. Then roughly grabbing her hands, I pulled them behind her back and cuffed them. I instructed Angie to follow me, grabbing one arm to guide her to ensure she wouldn't trip, but leading her by pinching and pulling her hardening nipple in the direction I wanted her to go. Angie's mouth hung slightly as she gasped. I led her to the kitchen table, gently grabbing the back of her neck, pushing forward to bend her over until her upper body was flat against the surface.

"Stay just like that. I think Emma would love to see our naughty girl like this. Maybe a before and after? Would you be ok with that, my little slut?"

"Yes, you are right. Miss Emma would like what you are doing to me. I hope it pleases you, too."

"Such a dirty girl. Spread your legs a bit and raise your ass as high as you can, so she can have a good view. That will please me."

123456...9