Saving Each Other Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed down on Emma's back as I landed a few firm spanks to her ass, making sure the last would leave a nice handprint. I'd been waiting ages to do that. As Emma raised her ass up, almost asking for more, I ran a hand across her slit.

"Look like it turns Emma on as well! What a nice surprise! Wouldn't you say so Angie?" I asked as I brought my fingers to her mouth to taste.

Angie sucked them clean and nodded.

"Do I need to restrain you two to make sure you behave, or will you be good girls while we get set up?"

They nodded in unison. I guided both of them to the stairs, both admiring them as they carefully took their steps and staying behind them in case they fell. Once at the top of the stairs, I pressed them both against the wall, instructing them to stay. Grabbing my new accessories, I adjusted the bands around both of their thighs. Looking them both over, it was difficult to decide who would start where.

"Hmm. Angie, come with me love. Em, you stay."

I brought Angie to the bed, laying her down. Attaching each of her hands to the farthest spot on the headboard, spreading them wide, I asked her to bend her knees for me. After she complied, I hooked a band to connect each of her thighs to the cuffs, holding her legs open. I lifted her blindfold for just a second.

"Angie, love, please pay attention to the way you are bound. I'm going to need you to remember how this goes. Do you understand?"

Angie nodded, taking a minute to examine her position. I pulled the blindfold back down. Grabbing two sets of nipple clamps, one on a slightly longer chain, and the weighted ones, I placed them on the nightstand before returning to Emma. Placing both hands on either side of her face, I kissed her roughly before letting my hands wander down to her breasts. Pinching her nipples, I pulled her into the room where Angie was bound. I placed another set of padded cuffs on Emma's wrists, leading her to the bed between Angie's legs. Kneeling her down, I secured her hands to the outside of Angie's thighs.

"Don't dive in there yet! I'm not done preparing for you two!"

I fed the chain of the clamps through Emma's collar ring before sucking and tweaking at her nipples before attaching the weighted clamps to her. She took a sharp breath and moaned softly. I took a minute to step into the smaller strap on, not wanting to have to switch them in between. After it was secure, grabbing Emma by her hair, I brought her face just above Angie's pussy, pulling the chain upwards.

"You can taste her if you want, but that is all for now."

I repeated the pattern of assault on Angie nipples, then attached the chained clamps to her with a little less pressure.

"Now Emma, don't yank your head back too hard. Angie has nipple clamps attached to your collar. You wouldn't want to hurt her right? Today, you're both going to learn that when I say I want you to cum together, you will."

I propped myself on the bed behind Emma, lifting her ass up a bit. With a hand on her lower back, I used the other to slap the strap on to tap at her opening.

"Because neither of you can see, I should probably tell you how this is going to go. Angie, Emma is going to lick your pussy while I fuck hers. If you don't cum at the same time, I will keep going until you do. I don't care how many tries it takes. Ready? Good."

Grabbing her hips, I pushed the cock inside Emma as she whimpered into Angie. Angie let out a small gasp. Keeping a leisurely rhythm, I pushed Emma's head down further. Angie's legs shook as Emma went a bit too fast before her own orgasm hit. I pulled Emma's head back by her hair, just enough to tug the chain with it.

"See, now you went too fast. Try again."

Pushing her head back down, I watched as she slowed her licks. I switched my pace, slamming in and out of her. I knew at the rate I was going it was probably nudging her nose across Angie's clit, so I reached to attack hers, forcing her to cum just before Angie.

"Ohhh. So close! Keep going!"

Both of them moaning and groaning, Angie begging to stop, Emma's mouth full, I went hard and fast into Emma again. When Angie looked just short of cumming, I brought the bullet to Emma's clit as she had previously done to me. I watched as both of their limbs quivered and they cried out together, Emma's being muffled by a face full of pussy. I slowed to let Emma relax.

"There we go! There's my good, beautiful girls!"

I released both sets of clamps, Angie's legs so she could relax them, and clasped Emma's hands together as I helped her off the bed.

"This is your minute to rest, Em. On your knees."

She quickly knelt down, hands hanging in front of her, as I pulled up her blindfold.

"Suck me clean."

Emma wasted no time, licking and bobbing her mouth on the phallus, staring up into my eyes. She showed off a skill her boyfriend was probably proud of, taking it all the way to the hilt before puckering her cheeks as worked her way back to the tip, releasing it with a popping noise. I stroked her hair, praising her skill before pulling the blindfold back down.

"Stay. Angie will help you in a minute."

I turned my attention to Angie, now pulling up her blindfold. I freed her arms, leaving the cuffs on, giving her a minute to shake them out.

"All good love?"

Angie nodded.

"Good. Put Emma up on the bed just like you were. Spread open like a good little slut."

Angie immediately helped Emma to her feet, laying her down. She took her time to make sure everything was attached just right. I directed Angie to kneel before her, deciding not to use the clamps this round. I pulled the blindfold back down.

"Girlie, I'm not sure I can take much more..."

"I'm sure you have plenty. But, I'll tell you what. Since you've been so good, you can have one hand free to use on our Emma here. Same rules apply though."

Taking a breath, I climbed back up behind Angie. Guiding the head in, I thrust into her hard and easily. She grunted as her nose pushed against Emma, eliciting another moan from our friend. Angie was looking spent, so I gave her ass a hard slap and waiting for Emma to be right on the edge. As she approached, I pulled the bullet vibe to Angie, and both shrieked their way through matching orgasms. I gave Angie a minute, then ordered her to her knees. She released her own free arm, removing the blindfold. Dropping down in front of me, she quickly sucked and slurped around the strap on until I nodded down at her.

Emma still bound, I admired the view of the pink puffiness around her dripping cunt. Angie saw the look in my eyes and reached up to grab my hand.

"Girlie, you look hungry... maybe we should stop to eat, if you'd like."

Angie was right. Emma was probably worn out as well. I still wanted to either fuck or eat her, but I knew I shouldn't.

"Hey, Em? You hungry for something over than pussy or cock?"

"Mmmm, yes please. Thank you."

"Alright. Angie? Can you set us all up with some food? Cook, order out, whatever you would like. I'll take care of Emma here. Thanks you for being so good."

Angie smiled, leaving the room on rubbery legs to go take care of food. I still stared at my blindfolded and tied up friend.

"You know it's hard to resist, right?"

"Little one, I know. But you win. I'm done. Please, let me go before I start to cramp up like this."

I let my hand travel across her body before unhooking everything. Helping her sit up, she removed the cuffs herself, rubbing at her wrists.

"I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"Of course not, little one. I would've stopped you if you did. I needed that. Thank you."

Emma leaned forward to kiss me on the cheek. Looking down, she helped me unlatch my own harness still attached.

"Might be weird trying to eat with that thing still on. Help me down the stairs?"

I laughed and scooped her into my arms. I carried her into the kitchen, placing her on a chair. I laughed again when she gasped at the cold seat hitting her ass. I suggested to Angie that we ice her butt down for her. We giggled as she protested. Angie, as always, had started cooking. I retrieved us all a drink from the fridge, telling Emma it'd help with any residual hangover from the previous night. She rolled her eyes and went with it.

Angie had decided on a steak, mac n cheese, and some greens for dinner. It was the perfect balance of protein, carbs, and a little something healthy. I wondered how she managed it after walking down to cook on her wobbly legs. She always took care of us, keeping us fed, usually with some delicious. A balance of heathy, tasty, and comfort food. The three of us sat at the table, enjoying our lovingly made meal. Angie kept looking at the two of us, smirking as she ate. It felt as though she was the one planning something this time.

"I'm thinkin it's almost Miss Em's turn. What do you guys think?"

I almost spit my food out. I was hungry after exerting myself, and the planning I put into the day. Emma smiled politely, telling Angie to finish eating. We finished up, me taking as much time as I could, and going back for seconds to prolong the inevitable.

"My pet, I think she still needs some time to rest. She did well. You are just insatiable! If Liv needs to rest, we can always play."

Angie pouted. I hated that look. It was so hard to resist. Even though I knew she wasn't actually sad or upset, I still felt like I was disappointing her.

"Love, I need a little time, then we can play again. Can we do that?"

Satisfied, she nodded excitedly. Angie enjoyed being the assistant in Emma's adventures. I had taken it easy on her, I thought, but I didn't know how to work her into that role.

"Uhh. Any chance we can lay in bed and nap off this food coma before you two maul me?"

"Girlie, we can lay in bed, but I will not make any promises about keeping my hands to myself!"

"Agreed!" Emma seconded.

"Ah fuck. Feel like locking myself in my game room now," I joked at them.

"Please, little one. At this point, we would break the door down. Might as well accept what you have coming."

I laughed, telling them we should clean up first. Insisting on doing the dishes, I managed to shoo Angie away for a few minutes. They both sat at the table watching, until I told them to stop and go play with each other somewhere. Emma came over to grab my ass tightly, saying she was thrilled with the new things I had picked up. Suddenly, I started to stress about what I had started.

"Don't worry, little one. You'll be fine. Ang? Let's sit. We need to go over some things real quick. Liv, have a seat when you're done over there. We'll enjoy watching you until you're done. Let's have another one while we wait."

Emma poured herself another glass, putting a drink in front of Angie. She came back over to the sink, pulling my hips into her as she found the weak spot on my neck.

"Actually, little one. Dishes will be there in the morning. Come sit."

I stopped after the plate I washing. Drying my hands off, I returned to the table. I clutched my drink, taking a large gulp.

"So," Emma started, "what's off limits for you guys?"

"No trying to fuck my ass. I don't like sucking dick, even the fake ones. No gross stuff. I have limits with pain as well."

"Yeah, Em. I hit her with a paddle the other day and she stopped me right away. We kept going after, but nothing beyond hands for spanking her I think."

"Uhh thanks Ang. How about you? Limits?"

"Eh. More or less the same. Larry used to try to work a pinky in there and couldn't do it without hurting me."

The thought of Larry made my face twist up in memory and anger.

"Let it go, little one. No fucking asses, got it. Little one, are you opposed to a plug?"

"Dunno. Never tried it."

"Eh. Maybe that's for another day. Don't worry. Anything else?"

"Guess we'll find out. I'd stop you if I wasn't ok with something. How about you, Em?"

"You know me, I'm down to try anything once," Emma laughed, "come, you two. Let's go lay down for a bit until we have our energy back to keep going."

I flopped down onto the bed, glad that Emma was giving us all a minute. Angie pounced beside me, sucking onto a nipple. I groaned and pulled her off me, holding her to my side.

"Little one, you know you should let her have her fun. She's obsessed with those boobs of yours."

"Miss Emma, she hasn't cum since it Tuesday. Probably can't take much more."

"Is that so? Good job, my pet. She's going going to explode when she finally does. You're ready to go again, aren't you, Angie?"

"Yes, Miss Emma. I can wait though."

"No, my dear. Why don't you keep teasing her while I rest and watch? Little one, put your hands behind your head so she can do as she pleases."

I whimpered as I pulled my arms up. Angie immediately straddled my body, returning to run her hands over my tits and taking a hardening nipple back into her mouth. I looked over at Emma. She sat with her head resting on a hand, joyfully watching Angie. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. Angie bit down, almost causing me to bring a hand out from behind my head.

"Little one, were you thinking of moving your arms down?"

"Yes, Miss," I admitted sheepishly, "I almost did."

"And what were you going to do, little one? Did you want to push her away, or touch her?"

"Touch her, Miss."

"I see. You may touch her with only one hand, but give me the other one so you aren't tempted. If you try to push her away at any time, I'll make sure you don't get to cum tonight, and we'll continue as long as I please.

Emma took my hand in hers. I ran my fingers through Angie's hair before letting it travel down her back. As I let my hand drift to her front, Emma scolded me.

"Now, little one. Don't be greedy. This is on me, I should have been more specific. You may stroke her hair to encourage her. Nothing else."

I groaned, placing my hand on Angie's head. Pulling a nipple between her teeth as she rolled her tongue across, forcing me to hiss, grabbing a fistful of her hair. It took a lot not to pull her back, and Emma seemed to catch it.

"That was close, little one. I think you should put that arm back up before you get yourself in trouble!"

"Please, Miss. I'll be good!" I pleaded, wanting something to hold on to.

"Hmm. Well. Just remember you asked for this then. Angie, my pet? I think you're being too easy on her. Go rougher. I want those big nipples of hers feeling sensitive and rock hard when you're finished."

Angie didn't miss a beat, groping, twisting, pinching and biting. She was clearly enjoying herself, moaning and humming against me, only making things more unbearable. One pinch was a little more than I could handle, and I shrieked as I yanked her head back.

"I tried to warn you, little one. Give me your arm back. Angie, keep going for a bit more. I admit, watching you two has been turning me on."

Emma folded down all but one of my fingers, dragging it through her dripping center. As she brought it towards my face, I opened my mouth, but instead she smeared her scent just under my nose. I tried to lick my upper lip to taste her as she laughed at me. Angie lifted her head as she continued manipulating my breasts and nipples by hand.

"Miss Emma, I'd happily tease her all night, but I'm getting really turned on, too. Can I please have some touching or something soon?"

"Soon, my pet. I think we are going to have to tie her up soon, though. I know you don't enjoy being in charge, but you are a very good helper. You should be rewarded for that. Why don't you pick which room we go to next? You can let Liv rest a moment and give yourself a little break."

"Hmmm. I'd really like the kitchen, Miss Emma. I hope you can think of a way to repay her for the ice cream thing."

"I don't know if we can repay her for that level of creativity without doing it to her. I'll think about it. Would you like her to stay on edge longer, pet?"

"Yes, Miss Emma. She misbehaved when she pulled my hair. And should've trusted you when you said to let go. I think she likes this anyway!"

"That's not fair! I trust you!" I argued.

"You forgot to call me 'Miss,' little one. Not really helping yourself there. Angie, bring her to the kitchen while I grab a few things."

Angie motioned for me to stand, then pulled my arms back and pushed me into the kitchen. When we walked in, she paused, then bent me over the table as I had done to her a few days earlier. The coldness of the table against my burning nipples only made them feel tighter and harder. Because they were rarely sensitive, and it didn't usually turn me on, no one ever spent much time on them. Angie loved toying with them, but even she usually let up after a few minutes.

Emma walked in with an armful of items. She dropped them on the table in front of where my face rested, Angie still holding me in place. Emma quickly fastened my hands behind my back. I watched as she dragged a chair to face the counter.

"My pet, I like that you bent her over to put her on display for me, but I'm not ready to deliver punishment for a little while. Hmm. Still helpful before we sit her down though. Thank you."

Emma sat in a chair with her pile of accessories facing me. She organized herself, neatly laying out a blindfold, a few lengths of soft rope, then placed the remote vibe directly in front of my face before dropping the dreaded weighted clamps next to it. Asking for Angie's phone, she turned the vibe on, letting it hum on the table momentarily. She picked it up as she arose to her feet. Emma tugged my body slightly backwards, dragging my tender chest on the table.

"Little one, you did this to yourself. You could've had a cute little orgasm and been done. I do enjoy toying with you though. I had been hoping to be able to play with you two for a nice long time. You keep misbehaving, and who knows how long this could go on for."

I whined quietly as she stood behind me, tapping at my thighs to open up. Reaching underneath, she used one hand to spread my lips as she used the other to jam the vibe inside of me. Reaching over for a handful of hair, Emma yanked me back off the table.

"Angie, be a dear and sit her down. Hold the vibe to her for a moment. Sorry little one, we have to keep you on edge to play after. It's not high enough for you to orgasm, don't worry."

Angie took me by the hair, pressing against the toy, and leading me to the chair to sit. She giggled happily at the effect they were having on me. Emma walked over with her rope, running the first length under my breasts, tying me firmly to the back of the chair. I didn't understand the concept of the other two at first. The second went higher up my chest, where the roundness of my breasts sloped into my body. I looked down to see my pink globes jutting out obscenely, squeezed together with Emma's perfect rope placement. The final roped was wrapped around my thighs to hold my legs together.

"Oh, Miss Emma! She looks so hot tied up like that!"

"Thank you, pet. You've been so good to us, I wanted to give you something nice to look at. I'll take good care of you after one last thing... little one?"

"Yes, Miss?"

"You may choose. Clamps now, or ice cream after?"

Angie squealed with joy.

"Please Miss, I would prefer neither. It's so sensitive. I'm not sure I can handle either, Miss."

"I think you can. You might not want to, but you can. Are you refusing to choose?"

"I don't know what to do. I can't think. It's too much."

"So you refuse to choose and you didn't address me properly again? Very uncooperative today. You seem to want to be punished."

"No, Miss! Please!"

"You'll keep quiet, little one."

Emma retrieved the clamps, fidgeting with them for a moment. She handed them to Angie, who skipped over to clip them on as I cried out. Emma must have adjusted the pressure, they weren't as tight as usual, but still hurt in an admittedly delightful way. Angie tapped at each one, smiling as they swayed. I panted in and out through my nose, nipples aching, vibrations in my pussy and along my clit. I was tempted to shut my eyes and try to focus, but that didn't seem to be what Emma wanted.

1...456789