Saving the Doctor Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Near the end of the day Jeff poked his head in the room.

"Hey... Can I come in? Jeff asked cautiously.

"Yeah of course," Jon said.

Jeff closed the door and sat down next to the desk.

"How are you holding up?" he asked cautiously.

Jon shook his head, "Embarrassed as hell, I can't believe everyone had to hear all that."

Jeff gave a sympathetic smile, "I could only pick out bits and pieces from my end of the hall, but it sounded bad."

"She had no business doing that here, I don't know what came over her," Jon said, and shook his head.

"Well I mean, she's obviously angry and devastated right now, but that doesn't excuse that kind of outburst," Jeff said.

"Yeah," Jon said, a little confused at his wording.

"Did you say something about it that made her lose it like that?" Jeff asked.

"Uh... No she was angry that I hadn't told her I had come back to work at the clinic. She didn't want me to, but I came anyway."

"...that was it?!" Jeff said, looking confused.

"Yeah. Like I said, she's been way more controlling these days, but I don't know what came over her today," Jon explained.

"Well, she's obviously had one hell of a day," Jeff said.

"Yeah..." Jon said, starting to think they weren't on the same page.

"What do you think you guys will do now?" Jeff asked.

"I don't know. I'll have to have a very serious talk with her when I get home I guess. Though I'm not looking forward to it," Jon sighed.

"Well I just want to say everyone here at the clinic loves working with you, and we'd really hate to lose you. Plus just... for myself, I feel like you've been a really great friend and it'll really be a shame if you have to move."

Jon frowned, "Move? No I... don't have any plans to do that Jeff."

Jeff sighed in relief, "Oh that's good to hear. What do you think Elaina will do then?"

"....Jeff what the hell are you talking about?"

"Oh, well Grace told me about... you know... Elaina being fired."

"What?!" Jon exclaimed

"Oh fuck, she didn't even tell you," Jeff suddenly clued in. "Shit man, I'm sorry I thought that's what the outburst was all about."

"No, she didn't say anything about that," Jon said, finally putting together what Jeff had been alluding to. "Like it just happened today?"

"Yeah, Grace said it happened this morning. She texted me about it just after lunch."

"Jesus Christ. Did she say exactly why?"

Jeff stared at him hesitantly, "I... think it's maybe best you just talk to Elaina about it."

Jon looked at him suspiciously, "No, I think I'd appreciate hearing what you know."

Jeff looked cornered, "I dunno man, It's just coming from Grace, and she's usually good at knowing who's info to trust, and it sounds like she got it straight from the source, but... I still don't know if I feel comfortable."

"Please, Jeff. As a friend, tell me. I'm not gonna shoot the messenger here."

Jeff looked at him silently working up the nerve.

"First, I want you to tell me something. Honestly. As a friend," Jeff said seriously.

"Yeah sure, what is it?"

"...Did you really just fall and hit your head?" Jeff looked at him like he already had the answer.

Jon closed his eyes feeling suddenly embarrassed. "No," he admitted.

Jeff simply nodded, "Okay. Well... she was fired this morning. She obviously didn't take it well, and tried to go to dialysis clinic and work anyway. Apparently they had to... 'escort' her off the premises."

Jon shook his head, "Jesus. Okay but you sound like you know why... Was it just the same complaints or because she missed a counseling appointment...?"

Jeff looked at him with a sigh, "This is from Grace, and I know they don't get along, but she wouldn't make this up... It was apparently because of... sexually inappropriate behavior towards administrative staff."

"Fuck..." Jon rubbed his hands over his face.

"Grace isn't supposed to know that, but that part at least is official. There's other... less official details, but you don't need to hear them."

Jon sighed, "Yeah. I think I do."

"Jon, it's just what people are saying I-"

"Yeah I'll keep that in mind, that it's just hearsay, but I still want to hear it," Jon persisted.

Jeff sighed again, "I guess they're saying she tried to come on to one of the head admin guys yesterday, to try to get him to stop all the disciplinary stuff. I guess he pressed a security button without her realizing, and they barged in on her... crawling across his desk with her top down."

Jon's hand was gripping the desk hard and he stared at the wall past Jeff's head in silence.

"It's just what the story is," Jeff explained again. "I'm sorry man, but you said you wanted to hear it."

Jon nodded and fought back moisture in his eyes. "It's alright Jeff. Thank you. I'm lucky to have a friend like you."

Jeff gave a painful smile back.

Beth knocked at the door quietly, "Jon?"

"Yeah, come in," Jon called.

"You ready to go?" She asked.

"Yeah sure. Thanks again Jeff," he said and pulled him in for a tight hug.

"D'awww," Beth said, as she watched them.

"Oh shush," Jeff said as he walked around her, and she elbowed him with a smile.

"Sorry to rush, but the restaurant called and they're desperate for someone to take tonight's shift, so I kinda gotta hurry," Beth explained.

Jeff turned around, "If you need a ride home I can take you Jon."

"Oh could you? That'd be a life-saver, I'll be late as it is," Beth asked

"Yeah it's no problem."

"That works," Jon smiled.

"Awesome, Thank you!" She bounced off, then did a quick turn-around, "Hey wait! It's Friday and I'm not gonna see you till after the holidays." She pulled him in for a tight hug. He was suddenly reminded of the features of her warm body as she pressed against him.

"Merry Christmas," she said cutely and pecked him a kiss on the cheek, smiled and bounced away again.

"Merry Christmas Beth," he said with a resigned smile, and turned away to grab his things.

...

Jon stood at the sidewalk, watching Jeff's car drive away, then turned to look at his house. The pristine white snowdrifts of the yard and the clean shoveled walkway up to the wide steps of the porch looked perfect. The pillars of the front porch matched the snow. The wide red doors contrasted with the white around it, and an ornate green holiday wreath on each window completed the welcoming scene of his idyllic home.

He felt like he was walking up to the gates of hell.

He had admitted to Jeff on the way home about Elaina hiding his car keys. He knew it was messed-up, but Jeff actually pulled over when he said it, and asked Jon seriously if he really wanted him to take him home, or if he wanted to go somewhere else. Jon had reassured him, but was almost regretting it now. Jeff had, at least, insisted Jon could call him anytime if he needed him.

He took a deep breath and opened the door.

The house was quiet and he didn't see her anywhere at first, so he simply took off his coat and boots, checked for his car keys, still missing from the hook, and walked into the kitchen.

"Elaina?" He called out hesitantly.

She turned around the corner from the living room slowly, leaning against the wall. She was breathtaking. She was wearing the same beautiful dress she had worn to the restaurant that first time they had gone on a date together back in residency. Her makeup and hair were done up perfectly. His resolve and intentions he had built up when he first walked in were already starting to crumble. He tried to fight it but the fond memories she was triggering were making the present reality seem less real. She took a gliding step into the room.

"I almost started to wonder if you'd come home. Deep down I knew you would though." She smiled a soft but confident smile. "You had more than a few patients left didn't you?"

He had to break his eyes away from her to remember to talk. "Uh, no I finished not long after you left, I just... needed to be alone for a while."

"Mmm, that's okay I suppose," she said calmly, and sauntered up and slid her hand up his chest. "Where are we going for dinner?"

He kept trying not to get lost in her eyes and remember why he needed to leave her.

"I didn't make a reservation after your... incident."

Her electric eyes looked unamused for a moment as she held his gaze, but then she looked down at his chest and played with his shirt buttons and sighed.

"That's okay, we'll find some place that can seat us. It worked out alright last week. Let's get you into some nicer clothes hmm?" She pulled him closer and undid the top button of his shirt.

"I really don't think I want to go to a restaurant tonight Elaina. I think we should just order in, and then sit down and have an extremely serious talk-"

"Jonathon don't tell me I got dressed up for nothing. You said we would go out. Come on let's go upstairs and I can pick out some sharper clothes for you." She slid one hand up around his neck and another down his abs.

"Maybe we can have some fun during the wardrobe change," she smiled and her hand descended to his hardening cock. "If we don't have a reservation to rush off to."

He let out a shuddering sigh and fought against the pleasure of her touch.

"You said you took the afternoon off?" he asked.

She suddenly stopped for a second, then pulled herself closer and moved her hands over him again. "Yes. I wanted to be with you. You're the most important thing in the world to me Jonathon," she purred and kissed his neck. "I'm sorry if I embarrassed you at the clinic today. Just let me make it up to you now."

Jon closed his eyes and made himself keep talking.

"It must've been hard to cancel your clinic all of a sudden. How did you manage that?"

She stopped and dug her fingernails into his neck and held on to his cock firmly. Her eyes pierced into his.

"What did you hear?" she said, with acid suddenly in her voice.

"Does that matter? I thought I was supposed to trust you and not anyone else?" he said, staying stone faced, though his heart was racing.

"I... have had some additional arguments with administration, but it's going to be fine," she insisted.

"It doesn't sound like it's going to be fine. Do you even still have a job?"

"I will as soon as I can find a competent lawyer who isn't on holidays."

"What happened Elaina?"

"What did you hear?!"

"You first."

She grabbed the hair on the back of his head and squeezed more tightly on his cock, her angry tight-lipped face actually started to lose its confidence, looking trapped, as he steeled his face despite the pain and pleasure she was inflicting on him.

Finally she blurted out, "I would do ANYTHING for you! Anything! You understand me? For us! Everything I do, everything I fight for and work for is for us, for our lives to succeed! So yes, I tried to fuck that disgusting pathetic pig to keep my job. I felt like it was my only option, to stop our life here from being ruined! It would've worked too if that bitch had knocked before walking in! I did it for US! I did it to survive, so we didn't have to tear up our lives, so we could stay here. Because I love you! You need to understand that Jonathon!"

She was almost hyperventilating and her face still looked furious, but her eyes were beginning to look moist.

"Let's sit down Elaina," he said coldly.

"No," she said, and started to rub his cock again faster. "Let me prove to you how much I still love you. Let me show you. Make it up to you." She kissed his neck and slid her body against him.

"Elaina no, get off me," he started to push her away.

"No!" She said huskily still pulling on his hair. She grabbed his belt buckle to pulled herself back into him and slid her hand underneath to grab the base of his cock.

"Let's make love first, you always seem to think more clearly then. You obviously want to," she said, with her hand on his erection.

"Elaina stop!" He pushed her away but she grabbed his hair tightly and pulled him back into her, then spun him and tripped him. He fell to the floor and hit his head hard, groaning as she straddled him on the floor and kissed him.

"Rrrrrh! NO! Elaina stop! Please!" his eyes closed tightly as the pain from the fall reverberated through his skull and instantly fogged up his thoughts.

He pushed her away from him, and tried to roll over but suddenly shouted in panic as she grabbed his wounded ear and pulled his head down hard.

"FUCK!!!" he shouted. He couldn't think or move it hurt so bad, as she twisted his ear in her hand.

"You're not going anywhere! I may have lost my job, but I'm sure as fuck not losing you!" she shouted.

He grabbed her arm but she twisted his ear harder and he spasmed in unbelievable pain, feeling warm blood starting to flow from the unhealed wound.

She stopped twisting when he brought his hand off her arm, but she still held his ear threateningly and he lay helplessly in her grasp, almost not realizing she was undoing his belt until suddenly his cock sprung free and her other hand slid along it. She laid her chest into his and breathed heavily into his other ear while she stroked his erection.

"You're not going to leave me. You're not going to walk away from all the time and effort we've put into this," she stroked him harder and he felt her wet pussy slide along his tip.

He groaned in pain and pleasure, and his mind struggled to hold strong. "Get off me you crazy bitch!" he shouted.

She suddenly sat up, twisted his ear and dug her fingernails into the wound on his scalp as he cried out in pain. Then she let go to slap him in the face, blood from her hand splattering between them and onto his cheek, then quickly grabbed both his ears and held him down again.

"NEVER call me that again!" She yelled, inches from his face. Then stared breathlessly at him for a few seconds. She suddenly kissed him sloppily and bit his lower lip hard. She pressed her forehead into his, and her wild eyes penetrated him as she slid her pussy against his cock.

"Even if I can't fuck some sense back into you, and you walk out of here, we both know you're going to come crawling back. Whatever insanity's come over you is going to fade. The guilt will set in. You'll come grovelling back to me. So why not save us the time and just play along now hmm? You can't leave me. You need me. You need this."

With that she reached down to guide his cock into her and impaled herself on him in one quick motion. He bottomed out in her sopping wet pussy with a groan as she cried out in victorious pleasure. She kissed him sloppily again and ran her hands along his neck, and down to his shirt as she started to ride him briskly, his body betraying him as he bucked instinctively back into her. She ripped his shirt open, buttons flying across the kitchen floor, and dug her nails into his chest. He sat up and grabbed her shoulders starting to push her off him. He almost succeeded but she quickly grabbed a fist of hair overtop of his scalp wound and he yelled in pain as she pulled his head back down to the kitchen floor with a thud.

He saw stars and groaned as she rode him harder. His vision and self awareness came back to him slowly as his body jolted with each impact of her hips. She never let go of his hair but thankfully stopped pulling quite so hard on the wound. He could feel blood pooling behind his head. He was helpless until he could get her hands off him. He told himself he had no choice but to play along until she did. He stared up at her moaning triumphant face and slid his hands up her thighs to grab her ass and pull her into him, fucking up into her with grunts of his own. Her open mouth turned into a smile.

"Oh Jonathon! Oh that's it! Yes!!" She bent down and kissed him again and then brought her hands away to throw her dress off of herself.

With her hands off of him he sat up and grabbed her hips to lift her off, but she was too quick and wrapped her arms around him to grab the hair of his wounded scalp again painfully as their naked chests came together sitting on the floor. She wrapped her legs around him and they resumed fucking and kissing, her hand never leaving his ear and his scalp. He told himself to just throw her off and if she ripped his ear off, so be it. He couldn't bring himself to find the willpower. He would begin to lift her off him, but her grasp on his hair would tighten and her hips would collide back into him again. The longer they fucked, the more his resolve weakened. Blood trickled down his neck to his chest and between their gyrating bodies as they sat, fucking on the kitchen floor.

He finally managed to will himself to throw her onto her back, but her legs stayed clasped tightly around him and she grasped his ear firmly as he did so. He yelled out in pain and started fucking her hard into the floor with frustration, anger and lust overtaking him. She wailed out in pain and pleasure, but with a smile still on her face as she started calling out his name again and again. Their hips collided in wet slaps as blood and sweat and sexual juices mixed together between them.

He grabbed her thighs and worked her legs up in front of him until her ankles were on his shoulders. Finally she let go of his scalp and braced her arms on the floor screaming in pleasure and calling out his name as he fucked her harder and harder. He was free. He could get away. All he needed to do was stop. He kept driving himself into her, grunting and losing himself in her pleasure like he had so many times before. His mind screaming in discord, wanting to cum inside her so badly, but his sane mind still somehow held on. He slowed down. Each thrust lasting longer, but each time fighting to slow even more. Her body shook at the change in sensation and he could tell she was close to cumming, and he knew he would too. Don't give in! he screamed at himself. Don't give her the satisfaction. Get the fuck out of here while you can!

Throwing her light body away from him felt like lifting a boulder... but he did it. He tossed her forward away from him and onto the kitchen floor. She cried out in surprise and offense, thankfully too taken off guard to react right away. He stood up and pulled up his pants, but he just had time to do up his belt quickly before she stood up again.

"Don't you FUCKING DARE!" She screamed at him and launched herself at him in wild fury. He was prepared this time though and threw her attacking body away from him back on to the kitchen floor.

"Where are my car keys!" He shouted turning towards the coat rack and grabbing her purse.

"You're not going ANYWHERE!" she screamed back at him, gathering herself off the floor.

His keys didn't seem to be in her purse, but his hands found something else.

"Why is there a condom in here?" he said in confusion.

"Get away from that!" she shouted and closed a drawer to suddenly brandish a knife at him.

"Jesus Christ! Elaina!" Jon shouted raising his hands and backing away.

"I wasn't going to fuck that prick without a condom, like some piece of trash."

"So you actually planned it?"

"SHUT UP!" She screamed, backing him away so she stood between him and the front door.

"You're going to go upstairs, and we're going to finish this off in the bedroom. Then when we're settled down, we're going to have a nice long conversation about where we go from here. Where we'll move to. How we'll start fresh," she said with crazed eyes pointing the knife at him.

"Elaina. Put down the knife, and let me leave."

"NO!"

They stared at each other in breathless anger. He took a step towards her.

"Please, Elaina I-"

"No! Go upstairs!"

He quickly moved to grab her arm but it wasn't quick enough. He caught her wrist as the knife pierced just into the muscle of his chest and he yelled out in pain. He threw her back away from him, her body slamming against the door, but her hand still grasping the bloody knife. She kept her footing and slashed out towards him, the knife just grazing his arm as he backed away again.

1...456789