Saving the Doctor Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Elaina... he took his own life."

She gasped, "When?"

"A day or two after you saw me."

"Oh my goodness. That's terrible. I hope it wasn't... Hmm. Well he obviously had some deep issues going on." She shook her head and sipped her wine.

"How is Carly doing then?" she asked after a minute.

Jon somehow kept his face flat as emotions poured through him. "I don't know. She hasn't talked to anyone."

"Oh, she must be devastated. You should seek her out, even if she says she wants to be alone, I'm sure she could use the support of a good friend."

Jon sipped his beer to hide his face.

Elaina sighed, "This isn't very pleasant conversation. Don't worry, I'll find some ways of putting you in a better mood later," she said with a smile and a caress of his leg.

A few minutes later Beth arrived with their food. The tops of her tits rippled with the click of her high heels. He tried to meet her eyes, and only her eyes, but she seemed to chastise him with her gaze as if she could read his mind.

Her smile widened with a cheerful, "Here you go" as she set down their plates. She locked eyes with him as she bent over, as if daring him to check her out.

"Anything else you need?" she asked, playing with her necklace.

"No dear, this is excellent, thank you," Elaina replied.

Beth turned and stared him down again. "Jon?..."

Her face and smile were perfectly appropriate, other than seeming frozen in place, but her eyes were slightly moist and seemed to burn into him with anger and disappointment.

"No Beth, I'm fine," he said hoarsely.

"Great," she said, smiling wider. "Enjoy."

He heard her voice break a little and she cleared her throat as she turned to leave again.

He overheard one of the other servers at the other end of the room, "Beth are you okay?..." before it faded into the noise of the restaurant.

They ate peacefully, with Elaina keeping the conversation going, talking about movies and documentaries. She talked about the hospital some more, but he only half paid attention. He wasn't sure if he would be able to finish his meal. He barely felt any need to relieve himself, but he felt like he needed relief from the situation and eventually excused himself to the washroom.

They were thankfully single-use washrooms and he had the space and privacy to let out a huge sigh and a few mutters to himself about his ridiculous situation. He washed his face after he was done and looked himself in the mirror, trying to decide once again what he really wanted and what he really had the strength to do.

He stretched and let out a long breath trying to calm his nerves and finally opened the door to head back.

He was suddenly face to face with Beth, waiting right outside the door.

"Took you long enough," she said looking annoyed.

"Don't you have tables to get back to?" he asked with a scowl.

She looked down the short empty hallway and back to him.

"Not before I give you a piece of my mind. Get back in there you asshole," she said, pointing a finger into his chest as he backed up into the washroom again and she locked the door.

"BullSHIT you didn't plan this," Beth said, shoving him. "You know Goddamn well I do shifts here all the time. First Chloe, and now you parade her in front of me. Do you just get off on tormenting me?"

Jon had had enough. He chuckled bitterly, "Jesus Christ. You're accusing ME of tormenting YOU? Are you kidding me? I told you to switch tables and you insisted on coming back to flaunt yourself at me anyway."

She scoffed at him, "I'm just doing my fucking job."

"Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about. You're smarter than that. It's been going on for the last 6 months of our lives and you've known what you're doing the whole time. Flirting and teasing and doing everything in your power to make me want what you knew goddamn well I couldn't have. To want it so bad I could barely fucking stand it, but I held back anyway. And then when things are finally different, and I finally decide to take a chance on you, it's 'fuck you I quit'? And somehow I'm the one tormenting you? Give me a break."

"I don't owe you a goddamn thing," she said crossing her arms, but looking at him differently.

"I know. And neither do I. So quit acting like it, and let me ruin my life in peace," he said moving towards the door.

"Wait just..." she touched his arm and sighed in frustration struggling for words. She threw up her hands and looked at him pleadingly. "Just...why?"

"Why what?" he pushed her hand away, losing patience.

"Do you actually still love her? Somehow? After everything that happened... You actually still want to be with her?" she looked up at him with sad, searching eyes.

He stared into their deep pools for a long silence. "...No," he finally said.

"Then why?" she asked, tears filled her eyes, but they now held a glimmer of hope.

"I don't know. I feel like she's all I have left."

"Bullshit. That's not true," she said, as a tear fell down her cheek. "What do you actually want?"

"I don't know," he said honestly. "I've told you before I'm just a fucked up idiot who doesn't know what he wants. I still don't."

"Yeah you do," she whispered staring at him with a new intensity. "You just told me a minute ago."

He frowned at her in confusion, but his eyes were getting lost in her beautiful changing face as she stepped close to him.

"You finally told me and I almost missed it," she said, her lips curving up into a soft smile.

Her hands brushed against his abs and followed his belt around to his back, and he suddenly understood her.

"Say it again," she whispered breathily, as he descended into her beautiful eyes.

"I want... you," he whispered back. "I've wanted you... so bad... for so long," he said, looking down at her body, then bringing his eyes up from her perfect heaving tits to her gorgeous face as she took a massive breath of air, and kissed him.

Her arms locked around his neck as her warm body pressed up against him. He slid his hands over the small of her back, and kissed her back hungrily. Her soft lips seemed to massage his own, gently and tenderly for a few seconds until she slowly pulled away and looked up at him with a thrilling stare as she sucked in another breath.

"Fucking take me then," she demanded huskily, digging her nails into his neck.

He pulled her hot perfect body up into his arms and met her luscious lips in a fiery kiss. She tried to outdo his intensity as their tongues battled furiously.

She let out a high pitched moan and pushed him backwards into the wall. He spun them around and pushed her up against the wall, squeezing two huge delicious handfuls of her soft supple breasts. She opened her mouth in a more desperate moan as he pawed at their surface, and she slid her nails down his abs to find his belt. She expertly undid the buckle in record time, slipped his belt out of his pants, looped it around his neck with one hand and smiled deviously at him as she used it to pull him in for another kiss. Her other hand immediately found his hard cock and started stroking eagerly. She lifted her leg up around his ass as they made out frantically and he slid his hand up her smooth muscular thigh to find her sopping wet pussy under her thin panties. He easily slid them to the side and she let out excited high-pitched moans as his fingers explored her.

Seconds later she vaulted herself up onto him. She hooked an elbow around his neck and used her other hand to reach down and grab his cock, trying desperately to position it inside her like her life depended on it. He grabbed her ass and moaned into her cleavage as the flesh of his hard throbbing cock finally met the flesh of her warm dripping pussy and he thrust inside her. She tightened her legs around him to bottom him out in one smooth motion and stifled a scream of excitement. She immediately started bucking into him and looked down at him with intense lust as she kissed him again, moaning in exhilarated agony. His body had a mind of it's own, kicked into a primal state by the goddess he held in his arms. They fucked each other with wild abandon, mating against the wall like nothing else mattered.

"Come on!" she whispered. "Come on we don't have much time!" She squeezed around him and dug her nails in. "Oh GOD Jon! Come on! Yeah! Fuck! OH! FUCK!"

She kissed him again muffling her cries as their bodies lashed into each other and he felt her go stiff and scream into his mouth.

He squeezed her ass and pulled himself as deep inside her as he possibly could. Half a year of pent up sexual energy exploded like a supernova inside him as his orgasm hit. He grunted and moaned into her mouth against her excited squeals as he came inside her, her legs flexing hungrily around him again and again, matching his rhythm as he filled her.

She broke their kiss as their ecstasy faded, and she looked down adoringly at him.

"Finally," she whispered breathlessly and giggled, kissing him passionately again.

"Holy shit," was all he could reply between panting breaths.

"Was it everything you dreamed?" she asked with a smile, stroking his hair.

"...and more," he replied.

She kissed him again. "I spent all last night regretting what I said, wishing I'd kissed you back and jumped into your arms. I was probably gonna text you tonight..."

He smiled back, "Well, better late than never, I guess."

She squeezed herself around him so hard it almost hurt.

He gently let her down and they quickly started redressing. He admired her body leaning up against the sink, fixing her lipstick in the mirror as he did up his pants. When she was satisfied she turned around with an amused look and wiped off his lips and face with a paper towel.

"K, you're good. How do I look?" she asked.

"Perfect," he replied.

She grinned back in nervous excitement and nuzzled her nose into his.

He caressed her and sighed, "I don't want to go back out there."

"Yeah well, go fix your mess." She patted his cheek with a smirk and pecked a kiss.

He stared at the door. "I don't want her to cause a scene..."

"Yeah that might be tough."

"Plus she's my ride home," he chuckled.

"You don't want to go back to YOUR place tonight do you?" She slid her arms around him. "I'm off shift in 15 minutes..." she said raising her eyebrows hopefully.

Jon chuckled, and nodded, "Okay don't go without me."

"Not a chance," she smiled back excitedly. "I already got Lexi to cover for me till the end, I'll just tell her I'll finish off your table."

He furrowed his brow in confusion, "Why?"

Beth looked away and thought, turning red, then looked back up at him. "I kinda want to look her in the eye and serve her dessert with your cum inside me, dripping onto my panties... Might make everything you just put me through worth it."

He raised an eyebrow at her in surprise.

"Don't fucking judge me, I'm still pissed at you that you're here with her at all," she said

"That's... fair."

"She deserves it, you know she does," Beth whispered.

Jon couldn't help smirking as she dug her nails into his abs and kissed him

"Maybe... I'm still gonna try to let her down easy," he said.

"You're such a gentleman," she smirked back and turned to the door. "K let me go first. I'll make sure the coast is clear."

Elaina had obviously made note of how long he was in the washroom and asked him if he was feeling okay. He decided to say no, and that his stomach was bothering him, mostly as a cover for his silence and distant looks as he tried to figure out what to say. He finished his meal though, suddenly having more of an appetite.

Beth sauntered up with a much different look on her face than before. She got her wish as she easily convinced Elaina to order the feature dessert. Elaina thought it would be a romantic celebration for them to share.

After Beth served them she told them she was done her shift and Lexi would look after them. Elaina said a magnanimous goodbye, and Beth insisted that the pleasure was all hers.

As she walked away she seemed to sway her hips more than usual and she looked back over her shoulder to catch Jon watching her ass and gave a cute satisfied smile.

By the time they finished their dessert Beth had already texted him.

- I'm waiting... ;)

"Are you feeling better now?" Elaina asked with a caring smile.

"Not really," he said looking up at her and mustering his courage against her beautiful confident stare.

"Aww, don't worry I'll look after you tonight," she said, rubbing his hand, "...And every night."

Jon pulled away. "Elaina... what are we doing?"

"What do you mean?"

"This is ridiculous. It's stupid. It's... crazy," he said.

Her eyes looked angry and annoyed but she smiled anyway, "Love always is."

"Just because you feel like you love me doesn't mean our problems are solved, or that it's going to work out any better. Just because you can get under my skin doesn't mean we're not just drawing out the pain."

"Jonathon we're not having this conversation here," she said, now openly annoyed.

"We need to have it though," he persisted.

"Fine. We will. Yes we probably need to work through the unpleasant things that happened, so I can make sure we don't let them happen again, but let's just get you home and get you feeling better, and THEN we'll discuss whatever you want....tomorrow," she said sternly, but stroking his leg nonetheless.

"You're just going to avoid talking about it, like you always did," he said pulling his leg away, but she persisted.

"I'm going to... remind you of the fiance, and the wife, and the... woman, that I can be for you, so you can make whatever decision you're still trying to make... properly. Knowing exactly what I can give to you," she said with a self-assured stare as she stroked him.

He stared one last time into those amazing electric eyes and stood up.

"I gotta go."

She gave a sympathetic smirk. "Aww, see honey, you're feeling ill, this isn't a time to be making decisions. When you come back we'll go straight home, maybe hit a pharmacy on the way."

He looked at her for another moment, considered the miscommunication, and decided to say absolutely nothing.

The washrooms were in the same direction as the door, and he was out of her line of sight as he paid their bill, grabbed his coat from the coat-check, and left.

Jon found Beth's car running in the dark snow-covered parking lot just behind the building. He glanced back to the restaurant and could see Elaina through the window, sipping her wine patiently. He let only a wisp of guilt and regret pass through him and fade away before he turned around again and opened the passenger door.

He looked in and was confused when no one was in the drivers seat.

Then he heard a giggle and Beth's sultry voice. "Wrong door."

He smiled and switched doors. As he slid into the warm back seat he immediately felt her hand slide over his neck and her lips meeting his.

"Took you long enough," she giggled, zipping down his coat as she gave him soft tender kisses and moved up to straddle him.

"Couldn't wait?" Jon smiled back, running his hands over her legs and ass.

She let out a satisfied sigh as his jacket came off and she ran her hands over his chest "Mmm Fuck no, you got me all hot and bothered in here keeping me in suspense. I could see you through the window and the pissed-off look on her face. How did you manage to leave the table without making a scene?"

Jon shook his head. "She barely let me start the conversation, she could tell what I was doing and tried to insist we go home and wait till morning."

Beth scoffed as she slid her hands under his shirt.

"So I um... got up to leave and she assumed I was stomach sick and going to the bathroom again... I figured it was easier for everyone just to shut up and slip away."

Beth's tits jiggled against his chest as she laughed, "Oh, my God so she's just waiting there for you to come back!?" She pecked him a kiss and started undoing his belt. "That kinda sucks for Lexi but it's better than a screaming tirade."

Jon groaned as her deft hands found his hardening cock.

"I'll text her after we're gone," he said.

"Mmmm I kinda want her to wait forever," Beth said with an impish grin. Her breathing heightening as she stroked him. She moaned as he pulled her neckline down, her flawless breasts spilled out, and he ran his hands all over them.

"Oh God!...and now I get to look right at her stuck up, oblivious face while I fuck you," she said excitedly, turning to look out the window again.

He slid a hand down under her skirt to find her panties were gone already and her sopping wet pussy was thrust eagerly onto his fingers.

"Oh my God, Jon!" she cried, reaching to slide his pants down. "I'm already worked up, I just want that fucking cock inside me again!"

He slid his hips forward and she lifted hers over top of his rock hard shaft and sank her warm tight pussy slowly down it's length.

"Ffffffuuuuuuck!" she cried out and kissed him passionately as he bottomed out inside her. He grabbed her smooth round ass with both hands and started bucking into her.

"Ah! Don't make the car rock too much Jon. We don't need strangers knocking on the window," she giggled breathlessly.

He smiled back with a nod through his panting breaths.

"You can fuck me as hard as you want back at my place, but right now I just want to feel you," she whispered against his ear.

She slid her tongue gently into his mouth and lifted his shirt off. He did the same to her and the skin of their naked torsos came together as they wrapped their arms around each other. Their bodies moved together in slow sensual waves as they slid their hands everywhere they could touch on each other's skin without breaking their tight embrace.

They watched Elaina's face fade from view as the windows fogged up.

"Ohhh my GOD Jon. I've wanted you for so long... You're like a dream come true," she moaned as her eyes filled his vision with an adoring stare.

"Mmm you too," he whispered in her ear and kissed her neck tenderly.

"Ahhh," she let out a blissful laugh. "Ohhh fuck, you were so worth the wait."

He groaned as her pussy tightened over his cock.

"I shouldn't have stopped, on that day in the clinic. I don't know how I did, I wanted you so bad," he panted into her hair.

"Mmm yeah. God, you should have fucked me upstairs at your party, or on that first walk-in clinic when you looked at my shoulder..." she looked down at him with a mischievous grin "When I sent you that pic of my tits... Ahhh!"

He groaned at the thought and pulled her in tighter.

"I wouldn't change a thing now though. Now that I finally got you," she smiled beautifully at him and kissed him feverishly.

They moaned into each other's mouths as they writhed into each other, descending into wordless lust. He kissed down her neck and as their bodies slowly whipped together in waves. She arched her back and he moved his kisses down into her cleavage. She held his head against her heaving breasts and they cried out together as their hips rocked into each other slowly and strongly. Every inch of their skin was soaked in sweat now, they slid over each other in a fevered passion.

"Jon!!" she wailed, starting to shake, and moving her hands frantically over his slick muscles until she grasped two handfuls of his hair and thrust his face into her breasts.

He yelled out her name, muffled into the flesh of her tits and they climaxed as one, crushing themselves into each other as they convulsed through their orgasms.

Beth let out a long satisfied moan as they relaxed back into the seat.

"Ohhhhhh my God, baby..." She brought his face up out of her tits and pecked an affectionate kiss on his lips. "Can I call you that now?"

"Yeah..." he replied, catching his breath and smiling. "...just maybe not in front of patients."

1...456789