Saving the Doctor Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed and swatted him playfully. She nuzzled his nose and kissed him again. Then she looked to the window and rubbed a hole in the fog. She chuckled as she saw Elaina talking to the server and pointing at her watch.

She turned back to see Jon's face looking more serious and remorseful.

"Hey... Jon... Look at me," she said more seriously.

He stared up at her beautiful flushed face.

"I know I'm having my fun here, but it's not like you said yesterday. I'm not just in this for the thrill of stealing you, or that you're a doctor or whatever. I'm in... I'm really into you in a big way. Okay?" she said, somehow looking a bit nervous. "I chased you too hard for too long to be anything else. I know that's maybe saying too much right off the bat, but I think we're past being coy here."

He smiled and kissed her, "No that's... good. That's what I wanted to hear I think."

She smiled back and bit her lip, "K. Let's get out of here before she starts searching the parking lot."

Jon agreed. They put their clothes back on and stepped outside in a cloud of white steam as it hit the frigid air. She held his hand and smiled as they drove away.

**********

1 week later...

Jon panted heavily, his body feeling like it was reaching it's limit. Beth looked at him with a knowing smile on her exhausted face.

"You can do it, we're almost there."

Just one more block back to his house, but his legs and his lungs were both complaining hard from their long run in the cold February morning air. The sunrise had been breathtaking to see shining off the frost though, and her beautiful fit legs and flexing ass under her fleece tights had motivated him forward most of the way through the run.

They finally slowed to a walk as they came up to the house and she wrapped an arm around his waist, rubbing his back affectionately as they strolled up the walkway. They stumbled into the house and slipped their jackets off as they caught their breaths. His eyes were drawn immediately to her jogging bra that was filled out to perfection. She smiled back and checked him out in his tank top, stepping close. He slid his arms around her waist, and she traced her fingers along his bare arms and locked them around his neck, pulling him down for a kiss.

"Didn't that feel good?" she asked.

"Yeah. The run felt pretty good too," he smirked.

She rolled her eyes, but gave him another fond kiss and smiled.

"You're getting better already," she said encouragingly.

He smiled back. It was true in more ways than one.

It felt like she had turned his life around completely over the past week. They both had the week off and it had turned into the most incredible stay-cation he could have ever asked for. This was the third early-morning jog. They'd been to the gym a couple times. She was spending most days at his house, and he was already eating much healthier after they'd gone grocery shopping together. She managed to fill every day with motivation and purpose, and it still took effort but he could feel it paying off mentally already.

They'd gone shopping for clothes together a couple days ago as well, including a lingerie shop, and Beth had played out her fantasy with him to a T.

He'd lost track of how many times they'd had sex, and how many places in the house she had rocked his world. Her body was everything he could have dreamed, and she knew how to use it. She seemed to feel the same about him, and kept reminding him with her reactions, and her words of how amazing she thought he was. She was showing every sign of being head-over-heels for him, and he was quickly starting to feel the same.

Their long, easy-going chats eventually delved into some deeper emotional waters, for both of them. He already knew she was much more mature and intelligent than most people thought when they met her, but she kept surprising him.

She encouraged him in getting in touch with his counselor again. She easily convinced him to call the clinic at the shelter to try to rearrange another meeting with Dr. Hartman, to finally start working there, understanding how much it meant to him, even though it would mean seeing him less often.

He had found himself opening up about his relationship with Elaina. How his own guilt had stopped him from fully seeing or dealing with her deterioration. Then how the concussion had inhibited him and helped to fog his judgment in the final days of her gas-lighting craziness. How despite becoming unhinged she had still been deep under his skin. How it felt impossible to instantly fall out of love with someone, no matter what the circumstance. How even when your rational mind's made up, there's everything downstream, from your emotions, to your instincts, to your body, that all take progressively longer to catch up. The conversations were uncomfortable for both him and Beth, but she talked with more of a feeling of determined support, than pity.

She said she wanted to put her partying days behind her and start taking her life more seriously. She was already doing so, taking a couple courses by correspondence, to prepare for nursing school, and an application was finally in the process. She had asked him to help her out with some of the chemistry and biology, but he was impressed by how strong of a grasp she already had on it. Between that, and waitressing and working at their clinic he realized she was probably at least as busy as he was. She said she had put things off too long and 'wasn't getting any younger', but he scoffed at that idea, knowing that she had only just turned 22.

They had gone to a dance club last night anyway. She kept insisting they didn't have to, but Jon didn't want to feel like he was keeping her from her friends, and it was a birthday party of someone he knew she was close to. As much as she claimed she was 'getting too old for that scene', she seemed like she was right in her element, like she was born to be on that dance floor, moving in incredible ways in what he thought might have been the sexiest outfit he'd ever seen.

He, on the other hand, felt every bit the 30 years old that he would turn later this year. If she thought so, she didn't let it on, dancing with him like he was the only man in the world, and teasing him that she loved 'showing him off' to all the other girls at the club. This included to Chloe who had appeared unexpectedly with a wink at him across the dance floor. Beth was extremely unimpressed to discover her there, and she barely left his side after that.

Her friends seemed nice enough, but despite his efforts he again felt out of his element. They didn't seem to show it though, at least not outwardly, and they talked his ear off, being really interested in his job and loving some of his gross-out medical stories.

He was surprised when Beth wanted to leave around midnight, saying that Chloe being there had ruined her night and she just wanted to be alone with him. On the cab ride home she apologized, asking if the club and her friends had been 'a bit much', but he reassured her that he'd had a surprisingly good time, and her smile looked genuinely relieved.

She couldn't get his clothes off fast enough when they stumbled in the door. Telling him she'd wanted to jump his bones right there on the dance floor. It had been a good night.

It had been an incredible week.

"How much time do we have before the realtor shows up again?" she asked as they rehydrated in the kitchen.

"I think she said she'd be here at 11. The open house doesn't start until 2 but it'd be nice to be out of here before she gets here."

"Yeah totally, but that means by my watch we should still have plenty of time for a... nice long shower?" she said smiling, and raising an eyebrow. "That is if I haven't exhausted you too much?"

He chuckled, "No you're gonna have to try way harder if that's what you're aiming to do."

She gave a sultry smile and brought herself close to him. "Challenge accepted."

The water from the shower hitting his body felt nice and exhilarating but it was nothing compared to what he knew was coming. A minute later he heard the door open and his excitement went through the roof, his cock already twitching.

The shower curtain slid to the side and a smooth muscular leg stepped through, her fit, curvaceous body followed and he sighed in amazement. She gave him a knowing smile as her eyes ran over his wet naked body hungrily, and they slid slowly into each other's arms, kissing softly.

She lathered up his chest and shoulders and massaged his muscles as she worked the soap into his skin. He was treated to a full body massage over his abs and down his legs as she licked and teased his erection on the way up and down. Then it was his turn, smoothly sliding the lather over every curve of her amazing body. She pressed her tits up against the wall and her ass back into his throbbing cock as he strongly rubbed her shoulders and back and she moaned in appreciation. He pulled her into him, kissing the back of her neck and squeezing her soap-covered breasts. She pulled away from him and moved as much lather into her cleavage as she could, squeezing her tits together and looking up at him lustfully.

"Time to clean your face," she said with a mischievous smile.

He grinned back and dropped his face into the bubbles, and she laughed hysterically as he motor-boated her. She thrust her chest out, grabbing his head and holding him into her. He grabbed her ass and lifted, sliding her up the wall while she held his face in her cleavage and she squealed in delight as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

His cock slid over the edges of her pussy and they moaned in desire, but she pulled his head away from her and spoke huskily, "Let's dry off and go to the bedroom. The shower water's always kind of chafing."

He agreed and they quickly rinsed off and stepped into the bathroom.

They kept kissing and caressing each other as they dried off.

She sauntered away from him looking approvingly over her shoulder to see his eyes glued to her ass. She turned around and beckoned with a finger as he followed her towards the bed. She whipped the towel at him playfully and he laughed.

"Naughty girl," he said. Grabbing her hand before she could do it again and pulled her roughly against him by the waist, their open mouths breathing heavily into each other as the skin of their bodies met, and she let out a cute whimper.

Suddenly they heard the front door open and close and they looked towards the noise, and back at each other in confusion.

"Dammit why would Donna be this early?" Jon whispered in frustration as he pulled away from her.

"Yeah that's weird. Didn't you lock the door when we came in?" Beth asked, picking up a towel to cover herself.

"I thought I did," Jon said, heading towards the dresser.

Beth stopped him. "Let me go out and say hi, and I'll tell her we just need some time. You're uh..." she giggled, "In no state to walk out there right now," she said tickling the end of his rock-hard erection.

Jon shrugged, "Fair enough."

Beth tied the towel across the top of her chest and Jon sat back on the bed and admired her glistening legs walking out of the room.

She shut the door and he walked over to pick up a towel, but then froze in position when he heard Beth's voice.

"Oh! Hi Elaina! We didn't know you were coming over. Can I help you with something?"

Jon pulled the towel around his waist and repositioned himself into something resembling decency and cracked open the door.

He saw Beth walking slowly down the stairs from the mezzanine hallway. Elaina's voice finally replied.

"Beth... Hi, I... I wanted to make sure the house was clean for the showing today."

Beth kept walking slowly down the stairs, her voice was upbeat and confident.

"Oh that's sweet of you, but Jon's been taking really good care of things, way better than your typical guy I'd say. I'm sure you'd know that. Plus Donna's coming over in a bit."

"That's good... Even so I... I would have called but he hasn't been returning my calls or messages," Elaina said, sounding more and more hopeless with each word. Jon silently nudged the door wider and finally saw her face. She was rigid and expressionless but he could see a devastation in her eyes that was like watching a ship sink.

"Oh, he talked to you earlier this week didn't he?" Beth said, sounding pleasantly confused.

Jon's mind flashed back to their brief phone conversation. He had texted her back several times explaining that they were through, reiterating it again and again. She simply couldn't or wouldn't understand it. Finally he had answered her call:

"...You said! You said you wanted me again!"

"Elaina, seducing me and making me love you again are not the same fucking thing! The fact that you can't get that through your overbearing manipulative brain is one of the many, many reasons we are NEVER getting married."

"You don't mean that! You're scared and stubborn and telling yourself lies!"

"We're through. I'm sorry but we are."

"You're not sorry you heartless piece of shit!"

"I am, I really wish we could have had a simple happy life together, but that was never going to happen, and it never will."

"I am going to see you Saturday and we are going to work this out in person."

"Goodbye Elaina."

"No you listen to m-" her voice cutting out as he hung up on her.

If this week had been bliss it had been through the ignorance of forgetting that phonecall, and forgetting that she wanted to see him today. Though to be fair he had never agreed, but he wished he could've foreseen this. He hadn't told her about Beth. He had told himself it was none of her business. He racked his brain for what to do. Beth almost seemed to be loving it, but he found that his biggest fear right now was that she might get hurt.

His fear was gradually turning to admiration as he saw Beth slowly and confidently reach the bottom of the stairs and Elaina seeming to shrink in front of her. Like she knew she had been bested and couldn't stand the embarrassment.

"I... thought I might be able to see him and talk to him... again," Elaina said, sounding like she thought it was the most pitiful request in the world.

Jon finally opened the door to face her. He walked up to the edge of the railing and looked down on her. As her eyes met his, he needed to steel himself quickly as the devastation was wrought more plainly on her face, but he successfully forced away the brief instinct of guilt it almost triggered.

"I don't have much more to say to you Elaina. Now's not a good time, but we can talk on the phone later, or when we meet with Donna again."

Elaina opened her mouth and hesitated long enough for Beth to interrupt.

"Baby we can at least invite her in for coffee, for a bit. What do you say Elaina?"

Elaina started to look ill and gulped, "That's alright....Thank you. I'll just be on my way then. The house looks fine. Enjoy your... day."

She backed away slowly for a few steps.

"Aww thanks so much, you too," Beth said with a wide smile.

Elaina met her eyes and almost seemed on the verge of tears, but turned around quickly and walked back to slip her boots on hurriedly and slam the door as she left.

Jon stood in awe of what had just happened. He looked down to see Beth staring at the door breathing much more heavily than before. Her eyes darted up to him and she let a nervous laugh and a sigh of relief. Then she started walking up the stairs again slowly, never taking her eyes off him. She seemed like a lioness that had just warded off a challenger. His erection was back with a vengeance.

"I can't believe she just left that easily." Beth smiled, staring up at him like she was coming to claim her prize.

"Me too," Jon said honestly. "I was scared for bit at first, trying to decide if you knew kung fu or not."

Beth let out a deep laugh and bit her lip as she slipped her towel off. Her glistening naked body walked up the last few steps towards him, swaying her hips enticingly. She grabbed him by the towel at his waist and pulled him against her.

"Baby, I would have fought her to the death for you," she said, and kissed him deeply, ripping his towel away.

She jumped on top of him and he wrapped his arms under her ass as she clasped her legs around him. Their tongues mangled fiercely in their mouths as she grinded her pussy into his abs. He carried her to the bed and she let out a glorious laugh as he dropped her onto the mattress watching her tits bouncing and then grabbing her forcefully by the legs to pepper kisses up her thighs and around her pussy as she squealed in delight.

He kissed and licked and teased as her laughs turned to moans and she cried out his name as his tongue darted inside her.

"Oh my God get up here and fuck me!" she finally shouted.

He moved his kisses up her flat stomach and over her large perky breasts to her hard nipples. Her hands slid everywhere over his neck and his back and finally reaching down eagerly to his ass as he moved up her body, pulling him down into her, and bucking her hips up into him in desperate need.

He kissed her neck and then moaned into her hair as the wet lips of her slit enveloped the tip of his cock. He breathed in her scent feeling complete utter bliss as she squeezed his ass in her hands and forced him deeper inside her. She cried out his name and wrapped her legs around him again, moving her hands up to claw at his back. He thrust into her, savoring the feel of the perfect woman underneath him.

She begged him to fuck her harder. He wrapped his arms around her waist and plowed into her in heavy deep thrusts making her cry out in rapture each time. She let out a guttural moan and pushed him over onto his back and then went wild on his cock. Fucking him fast and hard with all she could muster. Her tits bouncing crazily until his hands found them and he squeezed their billowing contours, panting in moans of overwhelming excitement.

She finally slowed down to move her face down to kiss him and their arms squeezed their chests together so tight they could barely breathe. They rolled over the bed clasped together as one until he finally ended up on top. She pulled her legs up to her chest and looked up at him in thrilling triumph, letting out quick high pitched screams as he grunted in uncontrollable desire and fucked her with all of his might. Their voices grew louder as their bodies slapped away and she shouted his name at the top of her lungs over and over until she shuddered and screamed through an incredible orgasm. His own climax tore through him like a freight train and he bottomed out as deep inside her as he could, unloading a massive barrage into the depths of her convulsing pussy, his mind lost in pure carnal instinct as he slammed into her and she kept screaming his name a craze of ecstasy.

He finally collapsed on top of her. Her heavy panting moans gradually turned into soft coos of affection and she kissed every surface of his face and his neck. Whispering over and over how amazing it was, how amazing he was, and how happy she was. It felt like pure heaven. He held her preciously as their sweat cooled, and the room faded into silence with only their caressing hands and nuzzling faces.

He laid there basking in the feelings, and never wanting to move, thinking that his life finally felt truly and honestly good.

*****

On Monday he was eager and excited to get back to work. It took effort but he was already finding it easier to get back into his stride with seeing patients in the way that he knew he should. Finding the empathy and the interest he needed, was difficult at times, to make both himself and the patients feel satisfied by the end of the visit, but he seemed to be managing it.

1...456789