Savour Me Pt. 02

Story Info
Amanda.
3.5k words
4.81
7.2k
8

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LissyW
LissyW
204 Followers

The second excerpt from the diary of a lesbian escort.

***

Amanda ('Call me Mandy.') Is divorcee in her late 40s. After two unfortunate and disappointing marriages, she re-evaluated her life, recognised her lesbian curiosity and found her way to me. That was a year ago, and she's been to me four times since then.

Our first couple of sessions together were gentle explorations; she just wanted to see if she had a real desire for lesbian sex, so I took it gently and introduced her to the sensual pleasure of sex between two women. She was amazed by the cravings she discovered, and the electrifying sensations of proper pussy sex, saying she had never been so aroused and had never experienced sexual rapture like it before. She actually cried after one session 'Grieving for all the lost time.' as she put it.

She was obviously keen to make up for that lost time, and she quickly grew in confidence as she became more comfortable with me. It soon became apparent that she had a depraved side to her sexuality and she was bold enough to tell me what her dirty desires were. I was happy to oblige and we quickly developed a sexual understanding, although she admits to still being a little intimidated by what she calls my 'supersexuality' even now.

As this transformation progressed, she opened herself up to more and more of her desires and fantasies, which are a little kinky, but haven't been all that dirty, up to now, so I haven't had to demur on anything so far.

Mandy is slightly above average height, with hazel eyes and lightly bleached ash blonde hair. I suppose she is very slightly overweight, but still has an amazingly sexy body, and a high libido, despite not being far off 50 years old. In fact, all her physical features are above average; her breasts are full and shapely, with only the merest hint of droop, her nipples very prominent when she's aroused, and her pussy lips and clitoris are extremely fleshy.

Her clit actually protrudes permanently from its hood, and it is not enveloped by her outer lips, so it is always on display when she's naked, peeping through her neatly trimmed pubes. When she's really excited, it almost looks like a little cock, standing proud between the fleshy lips of her pussy. She told me, astonishingly, that her first husband thought it was repulsive, and refused to even look at it when they had sex. Wanker. I could look at it all day long. In fact, I could suck on it all day long.

She had booked two hours for this session, taking advantage of the fact that my hourly rate drops with each consecutive hour. The longest session she has ever booked was five hours, but that left her (and me!) a bit shattered and, as she said 'Nonfunctional.'

Two hours is plenty of time for a number of sensational orgasms though and that's what I aim to provide for my clients.

Mandy had made it known that she was turned on by 'matured' underwear - ie. knickers that had been worn for at least a day - so, before she arrived, I put yesterday's lingerie back on, including the juicy knickers, which I'd folded up very tightly so that they wouldn't dry out. I must admit, there was something quite arousing about putting used knickers back on, and I couldn't resist holding them up to my face and sniffing them before stepping into them. Oh yes, they were well matured alright.

I thought they'd be even better with fresh juice too though, so half an hour before she was due, I lay back on the sofa and played with my mains-powered magic wand, the most powerful vibrator known to mankind. I didn't pull the gusset of my knickers aside as I usually would, I applied the wand to my clit through the fabric, and kept it there until I could feel my vaginal muscles contracting involuntarily. This thing can produce orgasms simply by pressing it against my pubic bone, so it wasn't long before I had a delicious shuddery climax, which I knew meant lots of lovely cunt juice was soaking into the fabric.

I had deliberately started this with a very full bladder, because I've found that it increases the intensity of my orgasms, but I would need to pee before Mandy arrived. She hadn't expressed any desire for watersports so far, though I had a strong feeling that she was moving towards it. Pee sex is more Rachel's thing really, but that is a story for part 6.

I crossed the hallway to the bathroom, sat on the loo, and enjoyed the beautiful sensation of releasing my pent-up flood of pee into the toilet bowl. I threw my head back and just savoured the relief. Ahhhh. The torrent went on for quite a while and as it eventually slowed to a trickle I simply stood up and pulled my already sodden knickers up into my still dripping pussy. I pulled them very tightly between my lips, to maximise the absorption of all my fluids, then returned them to their normal position. 'A little extra flavour.' I thought, wickedly.

She arrived five minutes early, and I let her in. We exchanged knowing smiles and, without saying a word, she walked straight through to the sex room. She looked a little nervous, or perhaps just feeling the butterflies of anticipation, and she immediately set about removing all her clothes. She knew the routine by now.

I followed slowly, clicking my way there on my heels and admiring the view as she slipped her big boobs out of her bra. I closed the door behind me, and stood with my back against it with my legs apart and a sultry expression on my face while she pushed her high-waisted black briefs down over her fleshy hips.

Once she was naked, she came and knelt on the floor in front of me, waiting for the treat I had promised her at the end of our last session. 'Are you ready?' I asked, rhetorically because it was quite obvious that she was bursting with anticipation, and she nodded vigorously.

I placed the fingertips of both hands on the top of her head and pulled her forward until her nose was pressing into the sodden fabric of my panty crotch. I heard her inhale deeply and she whimpered slightly. I could feel her whole body trembling. She was so turned on!

'Taste it.' I ordered her, and she licked my wet cunt through my knickers, enjoying the taste of my one day old cum, mixed with fresh cum (I was oozing beautifully) and a hint of piss. Ohh, Miss 'Livia, it's delicious. I want more.'

She often called me 'Miss 'Livia', but I never told her to call me that. She chose it herself. I thought it was mildly amusing; reverential, yet familiar. Perfect for the way our interactions are.

'You want these pants, don't you Mandy? You want them in your mouth, don't you?'

'Mm hmm. Fuck, yes' she said.

I knew she did. She loved having my dirty knickers in her mouth.

While she was still inhaling my pussy, I hooked my thumbs into the waistband of my panties and stretched them out over her forehead, so that the saturated gusset was stretched over her mouth and nose. I let her enjoy that for a moment and then slowly pushed them down over my hips, gradually exposing my glistening wet pubes and my dripping cunt. Then I stepped out of them and picked them up, dangling them from a finger in front of my face so that I could inspect their wetness. They were virtually dripping.

'Are you ready for your treat now, Mandy?' I asked, and she nodded rapidly, her eyes like saucers. 'Open wide.' and she tilted her head back, waiting. I dangled my dirty knickers over her face, paused, then slowly, very slowly, lowered them into her open mouth, pushing them home with a red-nailed finger. She immediately clamped her mouth closed on them and began noisily sucking my sex fluids out of the material like she was starving for it and gulping it down; a heady mixture of her saliva, my 'matured' pussy juice, and more than a hint of piss. Judging by her muffled moans and her fingers churning in her pubes, I'd say she was loving it.

It's really a source of wonder to me how pussy secretions, faintly unpleasant in normal circumstances, become delicious under the magic spell of sexual arousal.

While she was still enjoying that, I took off my bra, bent over her and trailed my hard nipples across her face. Some of my subjects can't get enough of my tits - Orla virtually worships them - but for Mandy, it's mostly about pussy. That doesn't mean she is indifferent to a bit of breast play though, and now she put her hands on my back and pulled me down, burying her face in my cleavage. I reached under my body and deftly hooked my wet panties out of her mouth so she could suck my nipples better, then I fed them to her, one at a time; I may do this for a living, but that doesn't mean I can't have some fun of my own, does it?

I wasn't finished with the knickers yet though. As I said, Mandy hadn't suggested watersports at this point but I had noticed that she wasn't averse to the taste of piss, so I decided to take the initiative and try her with something new...

Because the bathroom is annoyingly across the hallway, I keep a large glass salad bowl in the sex room, mostly to minimise the interruption in case of needing to pee, but it's also useful when I have a client who is into piss play. Rachel loves the salad bowl, as you will see in Part 6.

I told Mandy to lie on the rug and she did so, wanking her clitoris the whole time, then I placed the salad bowl very close to her head and squatted over it with my legs wide apart. Reaching around under my bum cheeks with both hands, I spread my pussy lips wide open then let go another huge steaming piss. Having had a massive pee less than hour before, I was surprised by the power of it, the almost colourless liquid positively jetting into the bowl. Mandy lay on her side, her face inches from my pee hole, and watched me with her mouth open and a rapt expression. She hadn't been expecting this, but she seemed to be quite liking it. She even licked her lips when stray drops of piss splashed her face. I decided she was ready for more.

I picked up the dirty knickers, which were still lying on the rug, and dropped them into the bowl of piss, then I sloshed them around in the still warm liquid with my fingers, while looking Mandy straight in the eye. She looked at me questioningly and I simply nodded.

'Oh God, yes' she breathed, and lay down flat on her back with her mouth open. Her fingers were playing a lubricious game in her pussy as I dangled the sodden pants over her mouth and slowly lowered them in. This was so lewd and depraved, even my arousal was at fever pitch; I had never done this particular trick before. My pussy was dripping!

As before, she hungrily sucked every drop of my liquid out of the material, while rubbing her clit fervidly. I noticed that, because her clit is so big, her favourite way to stimulate it is to trap it between two fingers then rub them up and down rapidly, almost like she were wanking a tiny cock. I watched this for a few seconds, then I leaned over and kissed her while my pants were still in her mouth. Then, while we were still kissing, I hooked the pants with a finger and pulled them slowly out of her mouth, dragging them between our kissing lips. This was too much for her and she exploded into a huge orgasm.

'Ohhhhh fuuuuuuk' she cried and her legs curled up, her body jerking in the throes of her climax. She clung to me with her free arm, while still frigging her pussy furiously, and cried out again; 'Ooohhh shiiiit fuuuck meee' and her nails dug into my back as her whole body went into a kind of spasm. I hung onto her as the tremors subsided, and then slowly let her down onto the rug.

When she opened her eyes, she smiled at me, weakly, and croaked 'I squirted. My first time ever.' and she showed me her wet hand and the drops of creamy girl cum still clinging to her finger tips. I smiled back, feeling a glow of pride that I'd done that for her, and I took her by the wrist and licked her juicy hand clean, keeping eye contact with her the whole time.

'Oh God, 'Livia, that was sublime, but I want your pussy, so bad.'

Mandy's other big passion, apart from dirty knickers, is my pussy. It was my pussy that introduced her to lesbian love, my pussy that was the first she had sexual contact with, apart from her own. She has been sadly conditioned by a stupid insensitive husband to think her pussy is ugly, and says mine is beautiful, but I love the fulsome sensuality of hers. I once told her it was a 'supervulva,' which she thought was really funny.

She has a kind of reverence for mine though, which is an ego trip for me, and it is true: I do have a beautiful cunt. If there were beauty contests for pussies, mine would be right up there. Mandy loves it, and I'm here to pleasure her, so I'm more than happy to indulge her pussy-worship.

I told her to lie on the bed, then I climbed on top of her and knelt astride her head with my legs wide apart and my pussy inches from her face. She let out a quiet, tremulous 'Oh fuck' as she stared at it, and she reached around my hips and began playing with my hot sex.

I'd noticed previously that she loved to take her time, gazing at my wet folds and gently caressing my lips for a long time before actually licking me. I'm perfectly happy with this; it's gentle and sensual, and it certainly gets my juices flowing, as well as hers. I simply knelt there with my hands on my hips, looking down and enjoying her rapture. My pussy was also enjoying it...

She ran her fingertips along the creases between my vulva and my thighs, initially just softly squeezing my outer lips together, then she gently eased them apart, exposing my inner labia and clitoris, which was now throbbing exquisitely. My juices were already dripping, and she was giving little shudders and intakes of breath as the droplets landed on her decolletage, pooling in that hollow formed between collarbones and the tendons of her neck.

She put out her tongue and very gently just touched my clitoris with it.

'Oh my God, it's so hot' she exclaimed.

'Do you like it hot, Mandy?' I asked, sassily. I'd noticed that she was partial to a bit of dirty talk, so I said 'You love my hot cunt, don't you? Can you feel its heat on your face? Can you smell how aroused I am?

'Yes Miss 'Livia. It's gorgeous.'

'Kiss it. Kiss my lips Mandy.'

And she lifted her head from the pillow and planted a perfect, succulent kiss on my syrupy flaps.

'Oohh, this is so fucking horny' she breathed, and she stretched my lips apart and, with her mouth wide open, pushed her tongue into my vagina.

Remember me saying all her physical features are above average? Well that includes her tongue, which is extraordinarily long. She pushed it deep inside me, lapping all around my inner walls and gagging down my thick white cream as it oozed from my cunt.

Looking down, the entire lower half of her face seemed to be engulfed in my pussy, her top lip covering my clit, nose pressed hard against my hairy mons, and her eyes half closed and glazed in a sexual trance, completely consumed in lustful reverie. She lives for this, and can spend a very long time, lost in adoration. Even her hand had stopped working in her pussy for the moment. At this point, only my pussy existed for her.

I wasn't complaining; I could stand this for a long time too, and I just rolled my hips very slowly, caressing her face with my body, enjoying the delicious squelchy sounds my cunt was making, and getting off numerous times into her endlessly thirsting mouth.

Eventually, her tongue slowed and I sensed it was time to move. I slid back slightly and marvelled at the huge wet patch surrounding her face and neck on the pillow, and her flushed, shining skin. She was breathless with lust (and probably partial suffocation) and kept licking her lips and gulping. I leaned down to lick my cream from her face and neck, slurping up the little pool that had gathered in the hollow below her throat. When she finally spoke, it was in staccato gasps.

'Oh - fuck - 'Livia - I - think - I could - die happy - drowning in - your juice...'

I smiled, and thought 'I get paid for this??'

There was about half an hour of her session left and it was time for me to serve her.

I began kissing my way down her body, spending time enjoying her soft, quivering breasts, swirling my tongue round and round her amazing long nipples, and pushing the soft fleshy orbs up so they enveloped my face, then I moved down, kissing across her womanly belly to that amazingly fleshy pussy. Her clit was fully erect and standing proud, peeping out of her pubes and looking very red and engorged, and a frisson of excitement passed through me as I relished the imminent prospect of sucking it.

I wriggled down into the humid valley between her legs - wow, she was wet - and gazed at her amazing cunt. Her inner lips are huge and meaty, and protrude far beyond her outer lips. They were dripping with her creamy secretions and there was still a white viscous rivulet of girl grool trickling down one of her bum cheeks so I licked it up and enjoyed its different flavour. Less musky than mine. More alkaline. I rolled it around my tongue as I slipped my nose between those gloriously floppy cunt lips and inhaled her scent, which was just a touch pissy, something I found extremely horny.

I placed a finger just above her clit and pulled it up so that it stood to attention even more rudely, then I licked the full length of her pussy, from her still-trickling vaginal opening, over her pee hole, up between her meaty flaps and on up the underside of her huge clit. Utterly delicious; a piquant feast of feminine flavour. It generated a lustful hunger in me, and took her beautiful button between my lips and sucked on it avidly.

'Uh, uhh, oh yes darlin' suck me' she groaned. And I did. As if my life depended on it. Squeezing her sinewy clit between my tongue and the roof of my mouth and suckling like an infant on a mother's nipple. I moved my mouth in a circular motion, swinging her clit round and round, and this seemed to drive her crazy.

'Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Yes. Yess! YESSS!' She screamed, and her hips bucked as an orgasm suddenly tore through her. I clasped her thighs in my arms and clamped myself onto her cunt like a limpet, sucking her harder and harder as she howled like banshee, and refusing to stop until her orgasmic tumult gradually subsided, her cries became whimpers and her violent convulsions became twitches. Only then did I release her, and moved up to straddle her and kiss her forehead.

I know I do this for money, but I aim to give my clients an authentic experience, and of course I enjoy it myself and can't help having a certain amount of affection for my subjects. It would be a hard heart indeed that could have passionate sex like this with someone and remain completely indifferent.

I looked down into her watering eyes (I really do think I had almost brought her to tears again) and said 'Well, will you come again?' and she grabbed me by the waist and threw me over onto my back, laughing. She pinned me down with her body and said 'You're a shameless strumpet, do you know that?'

'Why, thank you' I said grinning.

She jumped up, happily, and toddled off to the bathroom to shower, then returned to dress. I complimented her on her very classy undies, and her sexy, figure-hugging skirt and blouse, making her blush, then followed her to the door in my dressing gown. She was all smiles as she pecked me on the cheek then strode off to her car, with a definite spring in her step.

Another satisfied customer.

LissyW
LissyW
204 Followers