Say "Pussy" Ben!

Story Info
Widowed long enough, Ben's libido finds a swinging new focus.
18.4k words
4.55
12k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Thursday Night Gang was just being served their first round as Ben walked in.

"So?" Hank grinned as Ben approached the table.

"You get those horns trimmed, buddy boy?" Bud took up the theme.

"We saw you with her at the concert," Dave continued, "Nice rack on that one! Hope you brought us some pics!"

Ben's eyes rolled up briefly and he gave a small head shake.

"Uh-oh guys," Jay cautioned, "that's not a satisfied look there.

"Here, Benny," Jay continued sympathetically, "take my beer. Haven't touched it yet. Sit. Tell us the tale," he encouraged, pushing out a chair.

"Thanks," Ben sighed and slid into the open seat.

Ben took a long pull on the pint, sighed again, set it on the table, tilted back and stared at the ceiling.

"Shit. That bad, huh?" Jay asked.

"A little good. Mostly not," Ben finally offered.

"She didn't wanna put out, huh?" Bud tried to sympathize.

"Well, I'd have to call it a 'yeah, but'...," Ben shook his head.

"C'mon, man, spill," Hank urged. "It's just us here. And hell, we're certified beer therapists! Better than a shrink! So if it sucked, just tell us! Then we'll give you a load of shit, buy your drinks and it's not a problem anymore, right?"

Hank was on target there. The Thursday Night Group--"TNG" to waitresses, wives and regulars--had been friends for over 60 years, most of them. These were kind of friends that knew everything about you from grade school on and liked you anyway. The ones that stuck together through high school, stood up for each other at weddings, became godparents for each other's kids, and knew damned well that they survived teenage adventures more by luck than skill. They shared everything. Well, they shared MOST things, even some embarrassing bits.

They weren't as explicit about their love lives as they were back in high school. Lots of hints--innuendos and grins--but skimpy on any slick details.

Still, locker-room banter wasn't entirely off the table, and if one of them was in the doghouse it quickly became common knowledge. They stopped the teasing before it hurt--most of the time.

All of the wives knew each other, too, and some were even close. Carol, Ben's wife and Jay's wife Chris-- "Chrissy" to Ben and Carol--were as close as sisters. Chrissy mourned Carol's death almost as deeply as Ben. Jay and Chrissy reached out reflexively to Ben and had become like an extended family in the years since Carol's death.

Over the years the TNG conspired to help Ben transition into life as a widower. They weren't always good at it, but there wasn't any question of their intent.

Ben took another pull on the Guinness before speaking.

"Yeah, Dave, she had nice tits, and no I didn't get any pics--you degenerate. She was eager. At least she was until she saw my pecker--then she laughed. Tried to stifle herself, but she couldn't stop the smirky grin.

"She tried to apologize. She was all: 'Oh, now honest, size doesn't matter to me.' Ya' know? All sensitive and shit--like that cancelled out the snicker. Anyway, I couldn't get it up. Even on a 10mg cialis, no wood. Can't say I was completely into her anyway, so that was a factor, but she pretty much killed the mood for me."

The response was predictable--in turn, each of his buddies shared their limp-dick times, sympathetically assuring Ben he was far from being alone. Hell, all of them were taking boner pills--and they all knew it! That was very old news, but bless their damn souls, it was nice to have friends!

Ben drained the pint. Jay held up 2 fingers to the waitress--signaling a replacement for himself and another for Ben.

"You gonna try her again?" Jay asked gently.

"Nah--we're done. It's maybe sour grapes, but I didn't like her all that much even before. We tried to make the dinner conversation work. Turns out she's got some crappy right-wing views on Blacks and Jews--I didn't care enough about her to confront that bullshit. We got a room. I sucked her tits and got her off with some finger-fucking, but I was just trying to be polite. We'd have been done even if I'd fucked her."

"Just to be polite, of course," Dave deadpanned.

Everyone donned their most serious expressions and nodded thoughtfully.

"I've always admired that quality in you, Ben, you're always--exceptionally polite," Jay continued, still slowly nodding.

"It was the right thing to do, pal," Hank solemnly agreed, gently patting Ben's arm. "Very decent of you to get her off her after that."

"Oh, fuck all of you," Ben laughed, and drained the 2nd pint.

The whole table exploded in laughter now, unable to maintain the charade.

"You shoulda bitten her nipple, though, man," Bud growled, "and said it was a little present from your Jew-friend!"

The rest of the evening eased into their normal ritual at the pub--pints, catching up on their weeks, solving some of the world's problems, laughing--and feeling better for each other's company.

Ben had a 3rd pint--one over his usual limit--and Jay drove him home.

"You want to stay with us tonight?" Jay asked as they started. "Chrissy would love to see you--full Irish breakfast tomorrow morning. She's off Fridays now too."

"Thanks, man. That's tempting--but I'm ready for some alone time. You guys were just what I needed tonight, but I'm done, OK?"

"Sure--I'm glad you don't dread being in the house by yourself so much any more."

"It's getting better," Ben agreed.

It was true--after 5 years, Ben was finally getting comfortable with living life as a single. Granted, "alone" was often an excuse to fire up the PC, browse some porn and have a good "selfie" as he silently thought of his hand jobs. He grinned inwardly now when people used that to describe self-photos!

"Hand Job" wasn't quite accurate any more, either. He'd accumulated some toys, and relied on them for new fetishes. So "selfie" just fit better --now that playtime wasn't just stroking.

As Jay began to signal for his driveway, Ben had a sudden change of mind.

"Hold up a sec, wouldya? You sure Chrissy wouldn't mind you dragging me home? Why don't you giver her a call and make sure. Give her a heads up, at least."

"She told me to haul your ass home tonight, pal! I'd have gotten the stink-eye if I'd rolled in without you, but it was your call," Jay grinned.

"Onward to Christina," Ben said, suddenly feeling good about not being at the end of his evening--porn honeys and a selfie notwithstanding.

"You decent, hon?" Jay called as they entered. "Ben's with me! He's spending the night!"

"I'm damned decent if I do say so myself, but I'm also dressed if that's what you meant!"

Chrissy bounced into the room to give Ben a tight hug and a peck on the cheek.

"Been too long, stud," Chrissy held Ben's shoulders and smiled broadly. "I'm glad you're here! 'Nother hug!" she demanded and they swapped cheek smooches.

"Come, sit! You need a drink?" Chrissy led the way to the den.

"I've already had 3, but they're wearing off--so why not! Something lighter than Guinness though, if you have."

Chrissy headed for the kitchen.

"She's gonna pump you for details about whats-her-face, ya' know," Jay warned.

"Wouldn't expect any less," Ben laughed.

"Listen, I've got a 5:30 flight tomorrow so I'm heading to bed pretty soon. Use that as an excuse to duck out of the inquisition if you need an escape, but feel free to stay up with Chrissy as long as you want, OK? You two are good for each other."

"You'd trust your wife to a dejected, horny guy suffering alcohol-inhibited social responsibility?" Ben teased, chuckling.

"Oh shit, that's right! And you're so damned polite too," Jay laughed back.

"How come his politeness gets an 'Oh shit'?" Chrissy laughed, handing Ben a Shock Top, complete with orange slice.

"I was telling Ben that the two of you are good for each other. Zero dark:30 is rolling up on me--I'm off to bed, but you two need a good visit. Ben couldn't believe I'd trust you with--how'd you just put it?" he turned to Ben.

"... a dejected, horny guy with alcohol-inhibited social responsibility, I think." Ben blushed and shook his head.

"Oooo--inhibited social responsibility?!? I kinda like the sound of that! But if you can say all that without slurring you're not there yet. How 'bout a bourbon back to help tamp down any of that inhibition?" Chrissy leaned close and batted her eyes, her wide grin belying seriousness.

Ben caught a fragrance as Chrissy handed off the drink--White Shoulders! Did she have that on when he got there? Ben didn't think so, nor could he remember her wearing it before at all.

White Shoulders was Ben's favorite among Carol's perfumes. Invariably, it meant he was gonna get lucky. He had given it to Chris along with more of Carol's toiltries, and she damned well knew how he liked it. He sipped the beer in quiet thought as Jay headed off to bed.

Ben and Chrissy visited pleasantly, but stuck to "safe" areas--hobbies, friends, clubs, weather, vacation plans. It was nice, but the longer they didn't talk about Carol, or about Ben's date, the more awkward things felt.

"So--dejected?" Chrissy asked gently.

"Actually not as much now. But careful--I might get explicit. You know--my alcohol induced irresponsibility and all." Ben teased, trying to put off the conversation.

"Well shit, Ben--don't hold back on my account!"

Ben blushed and took another sip.

"Ben? Listen--I mean it. Don't you hold back. Don't get bashful on me."

"Umm--" Ben started.

"C'mon, Ben, it's OK," Carol pressed.

Ben shook his head and looked down, struggling for the right response.

"Here," Chrissy went on, "let's try something. Say tits."

"Huh?!"

"Tits! You know, kinda like these" Chris urged, leaning forward and shaking her chest. "Say tits!"

"Umm--Tits?"

"Again, but like you were talking to the TNG!" Chris urged.

"Tits?" Ben offered still hesitant.

"A little better. Now say pussy"

"Chrissy!"

"C'mon--say pussy."

"Okay--Pussy."

"Again!" she demanded.

"Pussy."

"Now kick it up a notch--say cunt."

"Cunt--Christina, where are we going here?" Ben asked, raising one eyebrow.

"Say Fuck."

"Fuck. C'mon, Chrissy. What are you up to?"

"I'm trying to make it OK for you to have a frank talk with me--so here's the deal.

"I want you to be comfortable with your language. You need to talk to me without tripping over politeness. I'm no prude, and I'm your friend.

"Sex has got to be an issue for you, Ben, right? And you need more than the TNG--you need a woman who is a good friend to be with you through getting back in the saddle. Like me--I'm your friend and I want you to get laid."

Ben's face still registered surprise, but he nodded for her to go on.

"You didn't see me gasp or shush you or even giggle for using sex words. Right?" Chrissy continued. "Well, when I see or think about tits or pussies or dicks, those are exactly the words that form in my mind! Calling them breasts or vaginas or penises feels artificial and puts up barriers.

"I don't want any barriers to talking with you, Ben.

"It doesn't bother me a bit to hear you say fuck or tits, and it especially doesn't bother me to hear you talk about climbing back in the saddle, which I hope is what you're going to tell me all about now, OK? So--how'd it go? Did ya' score?"

Chrissy delivered that so lovingly that Ben finally began to relax, and a faint smile began to form.

"Well, it's still gonna feel a odd to tell you I fucked somebody, especially since I didn't, but OK, I'll try," Ben chuckled.

"Damn. Sorry," Chrissy sympathized.

"Listen, Ben," she went on, "Carol and I talked about this--about finding you another woman--and I was glad you got a date. So what happened--sorry you didn't get laid, but gimme all the lurid details," Chrissy sat back.

"OK. Something else first though, Chrissy. I'm horny and a little buzzed. You know both those things, and you just put on White Shoulders." Ben looked directly at her. "So--I'll tell you about Judy, and you'll tell me why you put on Carol's seduction perfume."

"Uh-oh. Caught me. It was an impulse. Maybe not the smartest thing, huh? I'm horny too, Ben, and... Fuck. Never mind. Just tell me what happened."

Ben sat back in the chair, wary of pushing ahead. After a pause, he began:

"I don't think I'll try the online dating thing anymore. I thought she looked awfully good on the profile--I mean she had interesting hobbies, good social engagement, was widowed, her writing was intelligent and fluid, she didn't make typos--and the photos were current.

"She was bawdy toward the end of dinner but it turned out she's a racist, so things weren't going to last. I figured I'd at least try to get my horns trimmed, though. We got a room, made out standing up and then started to strip each other."

"Mmmm! Do go on!" Chris encouraged, grinning.

"Got her bra unsnapped in under 3 seconds," Ben bragged with a grin, becoming more comfortable sharing intimacies with Chrissy.

"Nice tits?" she demanded.

"Very nice. C-cups, no silicone, I don't think. Gravity had been at work, but I like 'em like that now."

"And then? And THEN?" Chrissy prodded, leaning forward and grinning.

"And eventually she saw my dick and laughed at it," Ben shook his head. "I'm guessing either Carol or Jay has told you I don't have anything to brag about."

"Bitch," Chrissy hissed. "So--did you just leave?"

"No--I played with her tits and she nibbled on my neck. I was hoping to get it up, but nope. I even, uh--" Ben paused.

"Oh, Ben--c'mon, what?"

"I finger-fucked her till she came. And THEN I left," Ben growled, still feeling overly bold about the language.

"More than she deserved," Chrissy snapped.

"Chrissy--how much do you know about our love life--Carol's and mine, I mean."

"I know she was a very happy woman, Ben."

"Give, Chrissy--how much? I know how close the two of you were. Anything she told you is OK."

Chrissy sighed: "I feel like I'm betraying a friend, Ben, but that doesn't make any sense. Okay--yes, I know you've been shortchanged in the cock department.I know how much Carol loved you to eat her. I know she adored having her ass spanked, and I know you like having your butthole played with. Me too, by the way, and good for the two of you."

"Jay takes your ass, you mean? Fuck! Did I just say that out loud!" Ben's face turned scarlet.

Chrissy roared with laughter.

"Yes and Yes! You said it, and we like butt sex! You mean Jay never bragged to you about that? I thought you horndogs shared everything!"

"No--Bud gets explicit sometimes, but we figure he's exaggerating. We damn well know he's exaggerating about his dick--he's just barely bigger than me, and that ain't anything to brag about!"

"Yeah, Jay says as much. Carol and I got a kick out of you all. Girls like to share too, ya' know!"

"Share stories, or share...?" Ben teased, grinning and arching his eyebrows. He left the implication hanging, expecting to be rebuffed.

Now Chrissy blushed and dug for words.

Ben eyes widened as he grasped the cause of Chris's sudden embarrassment.

"Christina! Did you and Carol...I mean...did you ever...umm, share...well, each other?"

Chrissy blushed deeply. "We did. We swore we'd never after the first one, but we didn't even make it a month."

The silence lasted, but seemed natural.

"Wow," Ben said quietly. "I'm surprised, of course. Maybe not stunned and definitely not upset, but surprised. And now my mind is playing a movie of it. Fuck me! You two look pretty hot. In my mind, that is."

"I play that back in my mind too. I can't believe we did it, but it was intense and it was wonderful," Chrissy reflected.

"Hey Ben?" she continued, looking at his lap.

"Yeah."

"Is that a banana in your pants or are you hoping for a blow job?"

It wasn't a banana.

"It might take another drink," Ben shook his head, "because I've still got some of those social responsibility vibes bouncing around."

Chrissy shifted in her chair, staring at her empty drink glass.

"Christina?" Ben called with a wry grin.

"Yeah--"

"Did you forget to change your Depends or are you leaking pussy juice?"

The intimate sex language seemed more natural now.

"Don't wear Depends. I'll get us both a drink."

"I need to hit the head."

"Lord fuck a duck," Ben thought as he and Chrissy headed in separate directions. "I can't let this happen. I can't fuck up the best friendship I've ever had."

While his dick deflated and he emptied the evening's beers, Ben resolved to head straight to bed. But when he finished, he paused and washed his junk anyway. The thought of Chrissy sucking him off consumed him completely and he started getting hard again.

Chrissy was standing, drinks in hand, as Ben got back to the room. She was also wearing much less than when she left; the shorts were gone, the bra was gone, and she was standing open bloused in her panties. As Ben moved to her, the scent of her arousal blended with the White Shoulders.

"Read this, it may help," Chrissy held out a note with his drink.

The note was in Jay's handwriting:

"Hey pal--if Chrissy is handing your this note, fabulous! Things are moving the way I hoped they might! Whatever the two of you want to do to be "good for each other" is fine with me. Honestly. It's fine. Fabulous--truly. We can talk about this after I get back, but you and Chrissy having sex would make me really happy for both of you! Jay"

"Glad to hear you say you like saggy tits," Chrissy said, setting down the drinks and stroking her left nipple.

Unable to resist now, Ben gathered Chrissy in his arms, kissed her deeply, ran his hands down her panties to squeeze her ass and pull her against the fully erect cock, straining against his slacks..

"Take me to bed and fuck me senseless, you hussy," Ben growled.

Chrissy nibbled his earlobe, her tits pressed into his chest as she hugged him close.

"Yes indeed I will," she breathed into his ear, "and hold on tight, stud, because I've got a shitload of fantasies absolutely roaring to be let out!"

Chrissy unbuckled Ben's pants where they stood, yanked them down along with his shorts and sucked his cock all the way in. Her chin pressed into his balls. Ben groaned with delight!

Chrissy grabbed his balls tightly, slid his cock back out and ran her tongue around the tip.

"Two things, stud," she looked up, "a dick that hits my tonsils like that is plenty long; and--I swallow. Okay, three things--my turn after you cum--your tongue, my pussy, then we'll get inventive."

Damn! Chrissy was a world-class cocksucker! Every bit as good as Carol, and Ben wondered if they shared techniques! Chrissy pushed his balls backward in the palm of her hand and teased his asshole with a fingertip while she ground his nuts against his 'taint. That was it for Ben! he blew his load in under a minute!

True to her promise, Chrissy swallowed every drop, milking his softening dick until she had the last drop.

"Bedroom, stud! C'mon!" she commanded as she took Ben's hand and pulled him toward the hall.

Once in Ben's room, she slowed the pace, unbuttoning his shirt and kissing his chest on each freshly revealed spot of flesh. Ben slid her blouse off and gently kissed each breast, sucking the nipples into his lips and flicking them with his tongue. He felt her areola pucker from the stimulation.

Kneeling, Ben slid her panties down and she stepped out of them. He kissed her bush, then lightly stroked her lips open and danced his fingertip across her clit.

"You mentioned something about my tongue and your pussy, I think," Ben grinned up.

"Don't worry about warming me up," Chrissy smiled as she pulled back the covers, "I'm about to cum from just thinking about it!"

"Love the bush," Ben said as he positioned himself between Chrissy's legs and rubbed his cheek in her furry triangle. She'd used White Shoulders there too and he drank in the mingled scents.