Say "Pussy" Ben!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took out an 8" dildo with a suction base and laid it aside--"Maybe."

Finally he turned on the PC and switched to stealth mode.

"Let's take a look at the old fetish bulletin board first," Ben mused "wonder if my kinksters have any new posts."

This was something Ben did NOT share with his buds. Maybe someday he would, but some of this shit was way outside their shared intimacies. And he'd never let on to anyone in real llife that Carol liked to have her ass smacked, or that he liked smacking it! But anonymously on the RedAsses site he found kindred spirits and posted freely under the screen name "AssFlamer69".

In real life, spanking turned Carol into a wild woman, and he loved making that sweet butt just the right shade of pink while she squirmed and squeeled!

He stumbled on RedAsses somewhere in first year after Carol's death. He had "friended" a few people that were perfect matches--exhibitionists to his voyeurism, posting pics and vids of their kinky playtime and they were often what he used to enhance his selfies.

"YezsirPlezsir" had posted--to Ben's delight. This was a couple in their 50s that embraced two of Ben's fetishes: Spanking and pegging!

in tonight's fresh vid, "Peggy" climbed into a strapon and "made" her husband, (screen name "Whacker") bend over the bed. They role-played his objections, complete with his threats of retaliation, while she goaded him on and lubed up both his ass and her silicone dick. She took her time with the lube--running her fingers in and out of him and twisting his balls.

Ben paused the vid to strip off, put a towel in his chair, and grabbed the 8-inch dildo. Warming to this "selfie" project, he also got out his estim collection. He used an electrode pad on each ass cheek and connected the leads.

Restarting the vid, Ben stroked his dick and started the estim on a mild setting.

Whacker was still cursing, and Peggy was rubbing the tip of her dick up and down his crack and using it to smack his nuts.

Peggy and Whacker had been using larger and larger dicks over the years. This one must be close to 2" in diameter.

"Hey AssFlamer69," Peggy said into the camera, "when you play this one you can play along. I'm going to do a count down before I slam this little tickler up his ass. Why don't you do it at the same time!"

Ben paused the vid again.

"Not a bad idea," he thought. He lubed his ass and suctioned the dildo to a wooden chair.

He re-started the vid, turned up the intensity on the estim, stroked his cock and hovered his ass over his silicone partner. He started to drip pre-cum and lifted some to his lips.

"Hope I can eat my cum tonight," he thought as Peggy started the countdown.

"3-2-1. Fuck you Whacker," Peggy screamed and pounded her strapon into him with one forceful stroke."

Ben hadn't intended to take his as forcefully and Whacker got it, but his trick knee intervened. He suddenly fell full force on the chair cock and felt the searing stretch as it slammed past his inner sphincter.

"Fuuuuuuuckkkkkk!" he screamed along with Whacker.

His hand clinched involuntarily, turning the eStim intensity to Max and the electric pulses made his asshole clamp tighter on the fake cock. Taken by surprise again, the controller fell from his hand and bounced out of reach.

On the screen, Peggy was screaming obscenities and pumping Whacker's ass hard and fast. Whacker was meeting her thrusts, pushing backwards into her, and now he was howling for her to pound him even harder! Bracing himself on the table, Ben began bouncing on his own ass-poker matching the rhythm of the couple on the screen. He felt it push against his prostate with each stroke, intense and almost painful. The initial pain from the slammed insertion began to ease, but the eStim was still lighting him on fire. Ben felt his balls begin to tighten, and without even touching his cock, he shot an arching load onto the desk, just missing the keyboard.

Now, post-orgasm, the eStim was way more painful than erotic. He eased himself off the dildo and ripped the pads off his ass and retrieved the controller.

Ben dropped back into the office chair and sat panting while Peggy and Whacker kept pounding away on the screen above. He recovered his breath about the time Whacker got off. Ben X'd out of the site.

"Good one, you guys," he said to the empty screen. "We'll pick back up with that later. Got a feeling you're in for it, Peg!"

With his libido temporarily satisfied, Ben cleaned and packed away the toys and headed for the shower. Post-orgasm, he began to worry again about what lay ahead with Jay and Chrissy. He was cautiously hopeful, but still leary of stepping outside their treasured past.

"Fuck it," he finally though to himself, and went to bed.

The dreams, what he remembered of them, were good. That was a relief, although they featured Carol and her college roommate, not Jay and Chrissy. But everyone was enthusiastic, and Carol had urged him to enjoy her roomy. In the way of dreams her roomy was sometimes actually Carol and sometimes their French teacher, but the lingering memory was that Carol wanted Ben to enjoy some strange pussy. He took that as her message from beyond the grave, and let go of some guilt.

Saturday morning left Ben at loose ends! This was when he usually did the laundry and housework, but that was finished after his anxiety-fueled activity yesterday! After showering, he decided to just drive and see where the car took him!

He found himself winding north from Ludington, following the curve of Lake Michigan. Traffic wasn't bad on the Chippewa Highway, US-31, but at Manistee he ducked back west to the two-lane. It offered an even more relaxed feel and suited his reflective mood.

As the lake peeked in and out of the tree line, Ben's mind wandered to how he'd satisfied his libido after Carol's death. Well, before her death too, since the chemo and assorted meds had pretty much taken her out of the game.

That's when the porn had begun to be a crutch. While she slept in her chair downstairs, Ben would find himself in other parts of the house to keep from disturbing her rest. A little internet browsing, guiltily poking at porn sites and hoping he wasn't inviting a virus. A few videos of blow jobs and fucking would get him hard--and he'd rub one out.

It didn't take long for the guilt to melt almost completely away, and the trips to the computer room started being compulsive. And longer. From time to time, Carol would wake up and call for him while he stroked.

Carol asked him one evening if he wouldn't like her to blow him or give him a hand job. "You've got to be horny, aren't you?" she'd asked.

He enjoyed her attention, but could tell she was struggling with pain from the bone mets, and stopped her.

"Honey, I know you're hurting. You're an angel, but I'm OK--I'll finish," he whispered. And did, with Carol rolling his balls in her hand.

He suspected Carol had heard him whacking off, felt guilty about not attending to him, and tried her best to make him happy, even through her pain and fatigue.

The memory, and the emotion it brought with it, was draining. Ben pulled into a rest area south of Traverse City and sat quietly with tears flowing. Even after this long, grief still brought anguish, emptiness and guilt.

A county sherriff's car pulled in beside him.

"Crap--do I look that bad?" Ben thought to himself as the deputy walked toward him. Ben dabbed the tears with a tissue, took a breath, and rolled down the window.

"You OK sir?" the deputy asked with concern both in his tone and on his face.

"Thanks, deputy, uh, Rasmussen," Ben said, reading his name tag, "I am. Just taking a break--about to get out and walk some. Time to get the old circulation going, you know?"

"If you don't mind my saying, sir, you look a little distressed," the officer continued, " where are you heading?"

"Um," Ben hesitated, not wanting to admit he was driving to nowhere. He drew a blank on what to invent.

"I'm just out for a drive--thought I'd head north until I'm done taking a drive, then head back home," he sighed.

"Are you having some problems? Can I offer any assistance--there's a diner up ahead where we could grab a coffee."

"No, thanks though. It's just sometimes a memory of my wife will sneak up on me and knock me around. I, uh, lost her a while back. I'm OK though--you mind if I get out and stretch?"

"I'm sorry to hear that. Sure--a little walk in fresh air can be good for lots of things," the deputy agreed and stepped back to the rear of the car. In the side view mirror, Ben noticed he rested his hand on his pistol.

"Shit, bud, watch your moves," Ben thought to himself, "guy probably thinks you're a nut job ready for suicide by cop."

Although he didn't need to, Ben gripped the top of the door with his right hand, and the car's frame with his left to help climb out--slowly--before turning to face the deputy again.

"Better!" Ben proclaimed. "Don't get arthritis, man, it's a bear. Stiffens me up when I sit. Walking helps." Ben started walking toward the inner perimeter of the rest area, his back to the deputy.

"So where's home?" the deputy pressed, walking alongside.

"Ludington, going on 60 years now," Ben took care to sound casual and walk comfortably. "Dad came to work in the mills--then on the Badger and ran charters."

"Think you'll want to drive much more?"

"I'm about done," Ben lied. "I'll probably head over to -31 at Traverse City and back down. I'll decide when I get to the intersection."

"OK, sir, glad you're feeling better. Drive safely," the deputy said, turning toward his cruiser.

Ben continued to walk around the rest area as Deputy Rassmussen pulled back out onto the road.

"Whew, thanks, and fuck you," he muttered to himself. "Nice that he really seemed concerned about me, and fuck him for sticking his goddam nose into my day! All of those things at once!"

Ben eased back into his car and pulled back onto the county road. He had no intention of turning back yet--he had plenty of gas, plenty of daylight, a good car, and he wasn't nearly done with his thoughts. For that matter he might even spend the night on the road! Maybe drive across the UP, down to Manitowoc and back home on the Badger! Helluva road trip--the thought brightened his mood considerably.

He did indeed get back on -31 at Traverse City, but turned north--not south.

Ben continued north on -31 and a leisurely pace. At Charlevoix, he spent some time trying to remember where their rental house had been. Finally finding it, he did a 3-point turnaround in the drive and paused to stare. He tried to imagine Carol and Chrissy having sex there, and the thought brought his dick to attention! Damn! What if the 4 of them had decided to swing?!

He did a few tourist shops in Petoskey, bought some walnut fudge and browsed Petoskey stones, but had to admit he was winding down.

Shooting the breeze with a shop owner, he mentioned his plan to do a loop through the UP and catch the Badger back.

"Is the Badger back in service?" the shopkeeper asked, surprised. "I thought it was going to miss the rest of the season!"

"Dammit!" Ben exclaimed, "How could I forget that! My dad used to work on the Badger!"

Shaking his head, Ben offered his thanks and headed back to the car. OK--so the grand road trip didn't make sense. He could still get a ferry ride if he went all the way to Milwaukee, but the early ferry was really early--like 5 or 6AM, and the 2nd run wouldn't get him home in time to host Jay and Chris.

Reluctantly, he headed back south, retracing his route.

By the time he got to Traverse City again, Ben was tired, disappointed, and hungry. He decided to check into a hotel for the night and take -31 home the fast way in the morning to set up for dinner tomorrow night.

A billboard caught his eye--"Unlimited Fantasy Gentlemen's Club." The address wasn't far from his hotel.

At dinner, a conversation in the booth behind him caught his ear.

"Hey, sugar," his waitress addressed someone, "you off tonight?"

"Dinner break," came the reply, "I've been there since 2:00. This is Sarah--Sarah, meet Julie. Julie used to dance."

"Hi," came a quiet greeting from a 2nd voice in the booth.

"New?" Julie asked

"Today," the 1st booth voice replied cheerily. "We teamed for the first couple of sets. She's done one solo set--did good!"

"Pretty scary first time out, huh?" Julie said, sympathetically.

"God yeah," came Sarah's quiet reply, "thought I was gonna puke."

"You're in good hands with Ginny, hon. And it gets better after the first night. You going back on after dinner? Whatcha gonna have?"

Sarah took orders, and Ben continued to catch snippets of conversation from Ginny and Sarah.

"Do you ever see people who know you?" Sarah wanted to know.

"Sometimes," Ginny agreed. "It used to bother me a lot, but now--fuck 'em."

"I think I'd just die," Sarah said. "I can't even imagine it. How did you handle it?"

"First time was a friend of my dad's," Ginny laughed. "At first, I wanted to run off and hide in the dressing room, but then I thought--what the hell. I greeted him like an old friend and asked if he wanted a lap dance!"

"Gawd. Did he? Did YOU?"

"Not that night, but he came back a few more times and finally worked up the nerve. I gave him a free one that first time, but made it clear I expected good tips from then on. He was good for a few thousand dollars before he stopped coming."

"Do your parents know?"

"They do now. They're not thrilled with it, but I haven't been banned or anything."

When their orders came, the conversation stopped and after finishing their meals they left without more conversation.

When Julie came to check on Ben he quietly asked about them.

"Were the ladies behind me, and you, I guess, talking about dancing in a strip club?"

"Yeah--sorry if that made you uncomfortable. A lot of the girls come here to eat--not far from the club and they know I have a soft spot for them."

"You retired then?"

"I made enough in a couple of years that I bought this place and paid cash for it!"

"Wow!"

"It's a nice place--you should drop by if you have the time. Tell them Julie sent you and they'll waive the cover."

Ben gave it some thought. And the thought stiffened his pecker for sure, but in the end he considered the few times he'd ventured into strip clubs. He considered the money he'd dropped on the women there and the need to jack off after he got home. He knew that he'd get so horny watching beautiful young women that he'd blow a few hundred dollars on lap dances. He decided to spend that on another toy instead.

He did a brief search on his phone, found an adult store, and bought a WiFi enabled remote butt plug--expensive if you weren't comparing the price to a strip club, but a very good bargain if you did!

At the hotel, he charged it up and successfully linked it to his phone. He debated sending Chris a text and asking her to tickle his tush remotely whenever she liked. Nah--that'll be something for tomorrow, but hot damn--won't it be fun!

He made the drive back to Ludington the next morning with the plug in place and the app running his phone! After an hour of randomly timed activations, he shut it off--too much of a good thing, maybe.

Ben had gotten an early start and made it into town by 9AM. He headed straight to the grocery. He'd been vacillating between simple menus and grand feasts all the way back. By the time he pulled into the parking lot, he'd settled on simple but celebratory--rib eyes, baked potatoes and a Greek salad. He added two bottles of a nice cabernet to the basket and headed home.

He pulled out the remote butt plug and started recharging it, then texted Chrissy to confirm the plans. She replied immediately and said Jay was thrilled with the invitation.

With the house clean and little in the way of meal prep Ben dialed up Peggy and Whacker's site to watch the rest of their most recent post. The scene picked up with Peggy licking Whacker's load from his chest and stomach and snowballing it with him--then Whacker had his turn!

Whacker bent Peggy over their spanking bench and secured her ankles and wrists to the attach points. The bench was relatively narrow underneath her tummy and chest, but the stand was wide and kept her legs spread. Her generous tits hung off the edges. Whacker went off camera and switched to a split screen, so Peggy's face and tits were shown in one frame, and her her ass in the other.

"What's it gonna be, bitch?" Whacker demanded. "The wheel, dealer's choice or the deck?"

These were their ways of determining how severe Peggy's punishments would be. The "wheel" was a small roulette wheel and where the ball dropped determined what happened next. The deck was a card deck they had modified, and "dealer's choice" put everything in Whacker's hands. Ben had learned from watching them that the wheel had less severe but more extended options. The deck, on the other hand, tended to yield more severe blows, but not as many, and dealer's choice just depended on Whacker's mood.

Peggy considered the options and chose the deck. Whacker placed it within reach of her restrained hand.

She pulled a card and turned it over to reveal the King of Hearts.

"Shit," she groaned. "Well, let's have it then."

Whacker cackled and went off camera, returning with a wicked looking tawse and big red butt plug.

"Let's see now, what's the intensity for Hearts, my dear?" he teased.

"No mercy," she groaned.

He lubed her asshole and the plug.

"And do we stop if your ass bleeds?"

"We do not," fear creeped into her reply.

"And does this go in slow or fast," he asked, putting the tip of the plug against her asshole.

"Just don't rip me open, Whacker," she begged.

Peggy cried out as Whacker resolutely shoved the plug in. He didn't slam it in as fast as Peggy had run that dildo into him, but he didn't stop either.

"And how many strokes, dear? I forget,"

"Fuck you Whacker, just do it," Peggy whined.

"Tell me bitch, or you know it's double!" Whacker shouted.

"Twenty! It's fucking Twenty," Peggy screamed and Whacker immediately landed the first blow.

Ben's dick was throbbing. He could barely keep from jerking off, but he didn't want to spend himself before Jay and Chris came.

As Ben continued to watch, Whacker landed 5 more well-spaced blows. Peggy's ass and thighs showed bright red marks. She began to taunt him now.

"Is that all you've got you fucking sissy! C'mon, give it to me or go hire a real man!"

Ben's dick was slick with pre cum and he decided he couldn't keep watching without pounding it. He closed the screen.

Jay and Chrissy arrived 4:30 and the 3 friends settled into wine and conversation.

They finished the first bottle but had danced around the obvious until Chrissy excused herself to the bathroom.

"She's a hell of a lay isn't she?" Jay grinned.

"Holy shit, man. My head's still spinning. I can't believe you're OK with this. Or that you two have been to a sex club!" Ben admitted.

"I'm more than OK with it, Ben. No shit--I truly am. I've been so fucking horny thinking about you and Chrissy I could hardly stand it. Her too! She phoned me yesterday morning after you'd left, and I've never heard her so worked up. This afternoon she met me naked and fucked me on the living room floor!" Jay said. "This is the hell and gone past any place our libidos have ever been! I'm loving it!"

"Well, I've been pretty damned stirred up too. Damnedest mixture of horniness and anxiety though. I went for a drive yesterday to chill--would have gone around the UP and back down to Manitowoc. I forgot the Badger's down, though. So I overnighted in Traverse City, and back this morning."

"Anxiety? As in worrying about fucking up our friendship by doing Chrissy?" Jay grinned.