Say "Pussy" Ben!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

> A spanking bench

> A sex swing

> And a California King bed!

"As always, you're welcome to the 3 upstairs bedrooms. The doors are open--if you want privacy, close them--leave them open when you finish.

"Now--we're welcoming three new guests tonight. We all remember our nerves when we were newbies, right? So we're going to talk about what we do and don't enjoy, limits--all that stuff, OK?. Dave will start, and we'll work around the circle."

"Hello. My name is Dave and I like to fuck," Dave began, imitating an AA meeting introduction. Laughter filled the room before the crowd responded: "Hi Dave!"

"So I like a few other things too--like running around naked, playing with titties, licking pussies, and getting blow jobs. I'm OK bumping dicks from time to time. I'm VERY careful to make sure whoever I'm with is receptive to whatever I have in mind, and if I screw up and make any of you uncomfortable, please, please tell me right away."

Dave got some "right ons" and thumbs ups. He looked to his right and nodded to Jamie.

"Hello. My name is Jamie and I suck dicks," Jamie picked up on the AA intro.

"Hi Jamie!" the group chanted back immediately.

"Well, I like to fuck, too, and I'm bi, so I love me some girly parts," Jamie finished.

As she turned to her husband, she pulled off her top! "Oh, and I like being naked!" she added to the applause that followed immediately.

"Hi, I'm Lyle and I like to fuck," Jamie's husband went next.

"Hi Lyle" came the group response, not missing a beat.

"I eat pussy like I'm starving and I love seeing my wife getting dicked by other guys. Oh, and I like to fuck too. I don't cringe if I bump into another dick, but I'd just as soon avoid them. And since Jamie started it- - -" Lyle pulled off his shirt and stood bare-chested.

"And this is our friend Roger," Lyle continued, motioning to their guest. "He's busy staring at Jamie's tits and he might be overwhelmed--we told him it's OK to just watch anything that happens out in the open."

Roger quickly turned away from Jamie and bashfully nodded.

"They're mighty nice," he offered, pointing back toward Jamie and drawing affirmation from the gorup.

The introductions continued around the circle with everyone except Roger and Ben peeling off at least one piece of clothing.

Among the revelations:

>The other couple introduced themselves as both being bisexual. Jimmy, the husband, hastened to add that he never initiated contact with guys unless there was a clear request. Pam, his wife, gave her friend Emily a deep kiss before Emily introduced herself.

>Ben alluded to his short cock but didn't dwell on it. He expressed interest in entertaining anyone who wanted to try out the paddling bench or cross. He didn't comment on sexual preference.

When the introductions came back to Becca, she stripped off completely and led the way to a tour of the basement.

"So, you have a spanking bench? That's really hot. Do you need a spanking, Becca?" Ben asked as they descended the stairs. "Or maybe a paddle? A cane?"

"You're making me wet, Ben--we'll come back to that!" she smiled, but attended to other guests, making sure of comfort and inclinations.

Ben felt a soft hand on his arm. Jamie.

"I heard you ask Becca about the bench. 'm going to be a bad girl, Ben," she whispered. "You might need to spank me soon. You see, I want to play with your dick. Actually, I want to suck it till you cum in my mouth."

"Mighty naughty, Jamie," Ben whispered and gave her a firm swat on her firm tush. 'And who knows what I'd have to do if you went down on Chris."

"You think she wants to go bi?" Jamie smiled, "because I I'd do her in a minute!"

"You seem to like us old wrinkly folks, don't you," Ben suggested.

"That's a fact, sweetie," Jamie purred and rubbed Ben's crotch, asking "Is this OK? Don't want to make you uncomfortable."

"Naughty!" Ben exclaimed, "but very comfortable," and delivered another swat. Jamie squealed in delight.

"You're overdressed Hot-twat, dontcha think?" Lyle teased. "Let's get all this fabric out of the way," he continued, and unzipped Jamie's short skirt, letting it fall to the floor. She was, unsupprisingly, commando. Her pussy lips were engorged and glistened with arousal.

"Can I unzip you and take your cock out, please?" Jamie asked.

Everyone was still in the play room, some watching Ben and Jamie, some in pairs or threesomes, and all except Roger in the process of getting naked.

Roger seemed intensly interested in Ben and Jamie. Lyle went to stand beside him.

Chris was in conversation with Pam and Becca but caught Ben's eye, winked and blew him a kiss.

Jimmy, already naked, moved up to Becca to pat and squeeze her ass, then reached over to stroke Chris's bare tit and pinch her nipple. Becca stroked Chris's other breast and pulled her close. Becca tilted her head questioningly, Chris gave a slight nod, and the two women kissed softly, lingering with each other.

Jamie continued to rub Ben's stiffening dick through his slacks and leaned up to give him a kiss. Ben pulled her into an embrace and kissed her deeply, conscious of her naked tits against his chest. He ran his hands down her bare back and gripped her ass firmly. She pushed against his now rock-hard dick.

Ben broke the kiss and whispered: "Upstairs!"

Jamie smiled, took his hand and led him to the staircase.

"OK you little hussy, let's get your cock-sucking skills front and center," Ben teased, dropping his pants, "and the longer you edge me, the naughtier this will be!!"

"Oooo--this is nice," Jamie cooed, gripping Ben's dick and dropping to her knees, "just warn me if you get too close and I'll make you last all night!"

She began slowly--just teasing his glans with her tongue and lightly scraping her teeth on it. She licked slowly down the underside to his balls and sucked them into her mouth to roll them around with her tongue.

Jamie stood again, gave his balls a firm squeeze and guided Ben to the bed.

On his back, Ben held Jamie's head and stroked her hair as she took his full length, bobbing, sucking, licking, sucking his nuts, squeezing his balls. It didn't take long until Ben felt an orgasm rising and pushed her away.

"Time out," he panted.

"I think you like me, Ben," Jamie laughed.

"You're up to a few minutes of light spanks, that's for sure," Ben answered.

"That's all?" she complained.

"The longer you work on me, the naughtier you are. The naughtier you are, the longer I work on you," Ben said, "now back at it--suck that dick!"

"Sir, yes sir!" Jamie dove back in with enthusiasm.

At the next pause Ben said:

"5 minutes of warm up spanks, medium force."

15 minutes later, Ben blew a load the moment Jamie's lips touched his cock. She took it all in her mouth! As he was convulsing, he growled: "If you dare kiss me with all that cum in your mouth you won't be able to sit for a fucking week!"

Jamie grabbed his nuts, squeezed hard and moved immediately to kiss Ben and the cum flowed between their two mouths. They continued a deep, sloppy kiss until Ben's passion began to abate. He swallowed and broke the kiss.

"Three things," Ben panted.

"One--you're a fabulous cocksucker;

"Two--that's exceptionally naughty;

"Three--I'm pretty sure after that kiss I understand how intensely you need to have your ass smacked, but tell me your safe word."

"Uh-oh, umm--No Mas?" she said.

"And you want it on the bench?" Ben asked, "in front of whoever is down there?"

"Yeah," she giggled, "I wanna make it a show!"

"Get your ass back down the stairs, then," Ben laughed, "and we'll make it glow!"

They noticed another bedroom door was shut upstairs as they walked back down. Ben almost put his slacks back on but then thought he'd just join the spirit of the gathering and stayed naked.

Back downstairs the lights were now dimmed. Only a few LED night lights lit the room as they looked around. Jay and Becca seemed to be missing. Chris, Pam and Lyle were on the bed, Lyle fucking Becca and Becca face-down between Chris's legs. The spanking bench was empty.

Roger was strapped to the St. Andrew's cross and Jimmy was working on him with a flogger.

"Mmmm," Jamie moaned, "THAT looks fucking hot too!"

"Don't stall, young lady--on the bench!" Ben ordered, stern now.

Chris turned toward them at the sound of Ben's voice. Even in the dim light, Ben saw her wink and give a thumbs-up!

Ben quickly strapped Jamie's wrists and ankles in place. As he worked, he noticed a shelf under the bench with two paddles and a crop. He selected a short leather paddle and showed it to Jamie. Her butt cheeks involuntarily clinched.

"Warm up. Medium," Ben leaned close and whispered in her ear, "gonna sting--then it'll get worse."

Ben began firm swats with his hand, loving the feel of Jamie's firm ass. He began slowly--a stroke every 2-3 seconds. On the first one, Jamie made a small quick moan. Hearing the smack and moan, Jimmie, Lyle and Becca paused and looked. They watched for a few more moments before continuing their play.

Ben felt his dick begin to stiffen. The thought of fucking Jamie's ass began to fill his mind and be tried to think where he'd left his rubbers.

"Don't let her off easy, man," Lyle called, "and fuck her after, huh?"

Ben quickened the blows, a 1-second interval now.

Jamie began to whimper.

"This is the gentle part, sweetie," Ben teased.

"I know, I know---but damn!" Jamie said through gritted teeth.

On the bed, Ben heard Chris cry out in joy as Becca brought her to an orgasm! That evidently put Lyle over the top too--his grunts followed quickly. The trio collapsed into each other's arms as Ben increased the pace of Jamie's spanking.

Jamie was panting hard and making small sounds, but wasn't screaming or crying.

Ben paused and picked up the paddle. He landed a fierce blow and the sound brought the attention of the whole room. Jamie gasped--

"AhhhhSHIT! she screamed.

"9 more of those coming, sugar," Ben whispered.

"OK," Jamie panted, "go ahead."

Ben lightly stroked her ass. He couldn't judge the shade in the dim light, but it was very hot to the touch.

The remaining 9 paddle strokes fell at varied intervals--some widely spaced, some quick. The 3-some left the bed to stand close. Ben's cock was rock hard.

Chris stood in front of Jamie and turned her ass toward her.

"See that stripey bruise on my ass, honey?" Chris asked. "It's from his belt. Three weeks ago! It'd make a great finale for you, but you'll need to ask for it."

"That's 10, right?" Jamie asked, nearly sobbing, as the last paddle stroke fell.

"All done honey," Ben assured her, gently stroking her ass and upper thighs, "you're a good little sub slut!"

"The belt," Jamie said quietly.

"You need the belt?" Ben asked. "It's a whole new level up."

"Please," Jamie said, almost inaudibly, "the belt."

Ben looked at Lyle--he nodded and motioned to Jamie's ass.

"Lay it on her, man," Lyle encouraged, "and then fuck her if you want."

"My belt's still upstairs, folks," Ben remembered, "anybody else got one?"

Jimmy was releasing Roger from the cross.

"Use mine," he called, "over on the couch."

Ben retrieved Jimmy's belt and returned to the bench, now surrounded by all 5 of the others. He cleared everyone out of the path of his swing. His dick actually began to wilt as he began to have sympathy for Jamie. Nevertheless, he swung the heavy leather belt with all the force and speed he could muster and connected with an enormous smack.

Jamie shrieked, then sobbed and thrashed on the bench as the white-hot pain brought her to an orgasm!

"No mas, no mas, no mas, NO FUCKING MAS!" she screamed.

Ben knelt to release the shackles, and helped her stand. She clung to him, sobbing into his shoulder.

"Thank you, I think," she half-laughed, "what a fucking trip. Sorry," she continued, wiping her tears, "I'll be OK. Damn."

"Becca--you got any surnburn lotion? Something with lidocaine and aloe, maybe?" Chrissy asked, "I liked that a lot right after."

The group paused to indulge Jaime with gentle aftercare until she declared herself "OK now" and headed to the rest room.

Chrissy and Ben sat on the sofa.

"So Jay and Pam--upstairs I'm guessing?" Ben asked.

"Yeah--that was a surprise!" Chrissy laughed, "when they said they were bi, I got juicy and made plans to put the moves on her!"

"Becca?" Ben smiled.

"Didn't know she went my way, but goddam if that wasn't a delight!" Chrissy laughed. "I do love the tittles, and who doesn't like pussy! And little Jaime sucked you off? Jay said she was great."

"She was indeed!" Ben agreed, "and the spanking bench was all her idea. Tried something new with her--tell you later--and Becca seemed to want a few whacks too!"

"She liked my racing stripe," Chrissy bumped Ben's shoulder conspiratorially, "but it's almost faded away."

Becca approached and sat beside them.

"That was a fabulous initiation for the bench, Ben," Becca smiled. "You get pretty turned on making asses glow, huh?"

"I do enjoy it--to a degree," Ben agreed, "but I've got real mixed feelings about things like that last belt stroke. I've gotta work at it to think it's really OK."

"I was waiting for you to fuck her right there on the bench --you sure were hard," Becca continued.

"He may have a different scene in mind," Chrissy hinted.

"Oh?" Becca smiled.

"Your move, stud, but if this isn't the place for it I don't know where it'd be," Chrissy whispered and hugged Ben.

"No pressure, no judgement, just opportunity," Becca encouraged, "I hope that's becoming evident?"

"OK," Ben grinned, "yeah--I think I'm catching on. So here's the thing--whoever I might fuck, I want Chrissy pegging my ass at the same time. You had her, umm, pre-occupied while i was working on Jamie, and I'm not sure I'd be good for three hardons in the span of an evening--age brings wisdom but it sure wilts dicks," he laughed.

"You got the equipment, honey?" Becca asked Chrissy, "because I'm ready for more dick, and it looks like Lyle and Jamie are working on Roger. Or we can wait for Pam to come back down?"

The three turned to find Jamie on all fours with Roger fucking her from behind and Lyle flogging both of them!

"Why don't you two explore the possibilities," Chrissy grinned, "while I go fetch my bag."

Becca slid into Chrissy's place on the sofa.

"I can pretend to be naughty Ben, but I'm guessing you'll be happy to put me on the bench just for fun, huh?" Becca leaned close and lightly bit Ben's earlobe. "I don't really think sex is naughty. I just think it's a lot of fun," she whispered in his ear and lowered her head to lick and kiss his neck. Ben's dick began to swell.

Ben turned to Becca, kissed her full and deep. His hand found its way to her tits and he lightly pinched a nipple as they continued to make out.

"You may just have me pegged," Ben said, repeating the pun from the car ride earlier. "I just like spanking pretty asses! I'm a bit of a dom. But punishment isn't part of the equation for me, just control, so if I see a chance to bend you over the bench, you can bet your ass I'll light it up!"

"Mmmmm," she shivered, "pretty certain that's gonna happen. We can skip the BS-- just get to the sting!"

Chrissy returned.

"Bed's empty folks--let's all go fill it up!" she called.

"Did you prep your ass?" Chrissy whispered as they moved to the bed.

"Yep--enema and a long shower. Should be OK," Ben nodded.

"You two do this a lot?" Becca wanted to know, "pegging, I mean?"

"Never, actually," Chrissy answered. "We've talked about it, meant to give it a shot a couple of weeks ago but our plans kept getting pushed back."

"But you like getting your ass stuffed?" Becca addressed Ben.

"Butt plugs and dildos for quite a while. It took a lot to admit it after I lost my wife," Ben confided. "Chrissy has a way of making it OK to talk," he explained and gave her a pat on the ass.

"And in turn, your parties have opened a whole new world for me," Chrissy laughed, "trickle down effect for Ben, you could say."

"I say we put him on his back and suck his cock!" Becca proclaimed, and steered Ben onto the bed.

The two women ganged up on Ben and he was in ecstasy! They both went for his cock, each taking turns sucking him and squeezing his nuts. Chrissy slid her hand under his ass to finger his hole. Ben looked down his chest at the action and could barely believe he wasn't dreaming!

"So let's see if we can make this work," Becca announced, still stroking Ben's dick, "do you want me to keep doing this?" she asked and took his cock to her throat. "Or I think Chris can get to you if we just do a missionary fuck."

Becca rolled on her back next to Ben, opened her legs and invited: "C'mon in--the pussy's fine!"

Ben wasted no time in accepting the invitation! He rolled between Becca's legs and slid all 4 inches in her pussy. He could feel an orgasm sneaking up just from the thrill of it! He stopped pumping Becca while Chris lubed his ass and and arranged herself.

Chris got the strapon started in Ben's ass, but the angles didn't work for them.

"Let's try it on our sides," Ben suggested, and they rolled into a new position.

"This looks better," Chris exclaimed, "you guys comfy?"

"I'm not getting all the way in your pussy Becca. You OK if I use your ass?"

"Ass-solutely!" Becca laughed, "slide it on in there--OOOOOOO! Yeah! Damn! That's a prefect ass-fucking cock, my friend--fabulous!"

"Fabulous ass too," Ben moaned, "Chrissy?"

"Comin' in hot, stud!" Chrissy called and again slid the tip of the strapon up Ben's eager hole.

"Oh, yeah, that's it. Give me a little more? WHOA!" Ben gasped.

"Sorry--just let me know when you're ready for more. This sucker's 8 inches--but after the next inch or two, it's all gonna be good," Chrissy assured him.

"Oh I know," Ben panted, "that's about what I use at home--surprised I'm so tight."

"Just push back on it when you're ready, hon," Chris suggested.

Within minutes, Ben pushed past the 2nd sphincter and Chrissy pushed all 8 inches up his butt drawing a groan of approval from Ben. He began to pump Becca's ass, sliding his own hole back and forth on Chris's silicone cock.

"Hot damn, would ya look at that!" a woman's voice called from near the bed.

"Go, Ben go!" Jay's familiar voice called.

Chrissy got the rhythm synchronized and slid nearly the full length in and out of Ben's ass while he kept fucking Becca's. The big cock sliding by his prostate was quickly too much and Ben's cock exploded in Becca.

"FuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckFUUUUUUCKKKKKKKK! Ben screamed as orgasmic spasms swept over and over him.

Finally Ben's orgasm began to fade and he pulled out of Becca's ass.

"That was just way fucking hot!" Pam said from behind them. "You three are great, Jay! If I didn't know what you wanted, I'd be begging for Chrissy and that cock of hers to play with me!"

"The night is yet young, sweetie--and I've got designs on those titties," Chrissy replied, getting up off the bed. "Jay did good by you then?"

"First class pussy eater, babe--you taught him really well!"

Becca rolled off the bed too, grabbing a towel to clean the cum rolling out of her ass. She patted a panting Ben on his ass.

"Helluva load! I'll go drape myself on the bench lover. Wander on over when you can move again," she commanded him.

"Babe, you up for pegging another ass?" Jay asked Chrissy. "I'd love to fuck Pam again and I'm hard as steel after watching you and Ben."

"I'm going, I'm going," Ben laughed, pretending to groan as he made his way toward Becca on the bench.

"Shit," Jamie commented, walking up, "I'm torn between watching Becca get her ass whacked and trying to play with Pam and Chrissy while they do Jay!"

"Come on over here, little girl," Pam crooned, "I'm gonna need a pussy to eat while I get fucked!"