Say "Pussy" Ben!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know you do," Chrissy laughed, "more girly sharing, I'm afraid. And Jay likes it too. Sorry mine's not as thick as Carol's."

Ben slid two fingers up Chrissy's pussy eliciting a sigh of deep content. He gently pressed on her G-spot, and gave her clit an occasional soft lick. He felt her pussy contract each time he tongued her clit.

"Bennnnnnn--don't make me wait for ever. Ungh! I'm almost there--don't keep letting me slide back awaaaaaay."

Ben gave a half-dozen more well-spaced soft licks, each one bringing a tremor to her pussy.

Finally yielding to her protests, he sucked her clit hard into his lips, flipped it rapidly with his tongue, and curled his fingers hard into her g-spot. Chris convulsed for fully 10 seconds before Ben eased up, but as she began to breathe almost normally, he repeated and off she went again.

Ben got her off 5 more times before she begged: "No mas! No Mas!"

"Oh Ben," Chrissy sighed, pulling him onto the bed and into her armss, "that was over the moon fabulous. I want more, but I need to rest a little, OK?" She kissed him. "Mmm-you taste like pussy!"

"You like pussy, then?"

"Doesn't everyone?" she teased.

Ben's dick twitched at the thought.

"So tell me what you like to have done to your cute butt, Ben," Chrissy grinned as they cuddled in the afterglow of their first orgasms.

"What you just did was nice," Ben said. "I like a finger in there."

"Just one?" Chrissy asked, reaching around to squeeze his ass, "because I have more."

"I'm open to more," Ben agreed, teetering on whether to admit the kind of butt toys he had at home and his fondness for them.

"But tell me about you and Carol. What got the two of you turned on enough to play? Had you been with girls before?"

"You didn't know?" Chrissy responded.

"You mean Carol..." Ben left the possibility hanging.

"Both of us, actually. But not with each other, and not since college," Chrissy affirmed. "And...it wasn't something we shared with each other until right before we, you know..."

"Now who's letting language buffalo her," Ben teased. "You mean before you fucked each other?"

The thought played across Ben's mind that he'd said "fuck" to a woman more in the last hour than maybe ever in his lifetime.

"Yeah. That. Fucking. We did that--we fucked each other. Boy did we ever fuck each other!" Chrissy laughed.

He'd heard "fuck" from a woman more too!

"Well I'm drunk enough, and I'm horny enough, that I want the damned details! How'd it start? How'd you figure it'd be OK to jump each other's bones? Did you stick with lips and fingers? Did you have some toys?Which one of you went down first?" Ben asked with rising eagerness.

"Oh, Ben--some of this I want to keep just for me, OK? I'm glad you're not freaked out about it, though. Maybe some day I'll share each lick and kiss and pinch. It was good, I'll tell you that. It was beyond good."

"But how did you dare it? How did you risk admitting you wanted to?" Ben pressed.

"Do you remember the week when all of us went up to Charlevoix? When you and Jay had the wreck and came up two days late?" Chrissy asked.

"Hard to forget--what a mess. But nice after we got there," Jay agreed.

"Well, we rented a horny movie to fill the time and got into the wine. We were both getting turned on and talking about how we were going to give you guys a workout when you showed up. Then this lesbian scene played--you remember Alyssa Milano? It was the one with her and the vampires."

"I've seen some highlights--she was damned hot," Ben agreed.

"Well, when her teacher, or whatever she was started photographing her tits and started the seduction, we both got quiet. After we watched that, Carol asked me, kind of like you just did: 'Did you ever do it, you know, with a girl?' "

"And you admitted it?" Ben guessed.

"Um-hmm. And I asked her, and she did too. We were sitting shoulder to shoulder on the couch, so I just kissed her. A good one, too--slipped her a little tongue. And then I got all embarrassed and just kind of fell back against the couch."

"There had to be more than th---" Ben started to say.

"Well fuck yes, there was more--gimme a chance here," Chrissy poked him.

Ben stayed quiet.

"So neither one of us said anything for about as long as you and I were quiet just now. Then Carol whispered: 'I liked that. Again?' and she kissed me. And that's all you get, buster. The rest is just for me to remember," Chrissy chided, "AND--tell me--have you ever had sex with a guy?"

"Good for both of you, Chrissy. Really--I mean it. I'm glad you had that with each other. I kind of wish I'd known. And no, not really. Guys, I mean. I'd jack off with my roommate sometimes, but it's a stretch to say that was sex. Does Jay know about you and Carol?" Ben asked.

"He does not. Although now that I've told you, and because I'll absolutely talk with him about playing with you, I guess I ought to confirm I've got the dyke leanings."

"Oh man. I'm still working through facing Jay tomorrow," Ben groaned.

"Don't worry about it, Ben. Jay will be gone before we're up, and he meant what he said in the note. And by-the-way, if you're thinking this is charity sex, fuck that notion. I'm loving it! This is for both of us, and maybe Jay too. And on that topic, how 'bout we take a bathroom break and come back here so you can fuck me good and proper!"

"Fuck" was now part of normal conversation, Ben realized.

After quick trips to the bathroom, the two new lovers did indeed fuck each other "good and proper" then fell soundly asleep.

A note from Jay to both of them was on the counter the next morning. Ben read it out as Chris padded around fixing breakfast--completely nude:

"Ben and Chris:

"Chris--Pretty sure I heard you cum--a lot! I'm beyond thrilled you and Ben had a great night! I really wish I didn't have this trip, but there just wasn't any way out of it at the last minute. Go ahead and fill him in on 'the rest of the story' if you haven't already, and we'll find a good time for the 3 of us.

"Ben--" the note continuted, "I know this has got to seem mighty strange, but trust me--it's great. Chris will tell you about our recent discoveries.

Love ya, man,

J"

Unlike Chrissy, Ben had some clothes on, but only his boxers. Chris patted his ass as she passed by.

"Long story short, Ben," Chrissy said over her shoulder, "Jay and I have been going to a swingers club! We haven't fucked anyone else yet, but I've pranced around naked, had my tits played with, had my pussy licked, and I've cheered Jay on while he got a blow job!"

Chrissy started some Canadian bacon, sliced the soda bread, set out the butter and marmalade, and sliced a couple of tomatoes for the frying pan.

Ben was wide-eyed and couldn't find words for a few seconds.

"Really!" he finally managed.

"It's made us both ragingly horny! All the fucking time! Maybe you noticed?" Chrissy teased.

"Umm-yeah. Now you mention it," Ben grinned and shook his head.

"And I've hugged some bare-naked women, too," Chrissy continued, "still working up the nerve to suck some titties."

"So your age, I mean--how old are the people who go there? I thought those places were for youngsters!" Ben exclaimed.

"HA! Good!" Chrissy called as she cracked the eggs. "You didn't say 'How could you do such a thing?' I was worried you'd choke on that little tidbit. Like, maybe you'd be disgusted and take off before breakfast! Well, not worried much, after last night, but some. You're OK with us heading that way?" she asked.

As the eggs sizzled, Chrissy turned to Ben, hugged him, gave him a quick kiss, then squeezed his balls as she went back to the stove.

"Because," Chrissy continued, "you give great head and I want more of it, and I want you to take my ass! And since I'm on a roll, I'll admit I've been having some fantasies about you and Jay doing me at the same time--a hole apiece. There was a threesome doing that on the first night, right out in the open, and it made me drip!"

"Chrissy--are you sure we're awake? This is surreal!" Ben mused.

"If we're dreaming, I hope it lasts a little longer," Chrissy laughed, "because this breakfast is seriously great, and I'll want to fuck you again after we finish!" Chris declared as she plated the breakfast. "Sit!" she added.

Ben sat!

As Chrissy served the full Irish breakfast, steaming and plentiful, Ben took the opportunity to hug her around her hips and lightly pinch a nipple.

"Mmmm--hold that tit, I mean that thought!" Chrissy grinned.

"I'm happy Judy was a no go," Ben mused, "--she'd have been clueless about taking my eggs sunny side up! But really--the age thing?"

"Right. Well, we're probably the oldest couple there for sure. And I'd say the middle two deviations of a bell-curve would take in a 35 to 50 demographic. There were a few 20-somethings, and a few 60 somethings, but I'm sure we held down the septuagenarian segment.

"That said, it was a bouncy little 20-something girly that sucked Jay's dick--so it's not like there's no action for us. My playmates were the 50 to 60 crowd."

"Any guys with a dick tiny as mine?" Ben groused.

"Pretty close," Chrissy told him, "but hey--two things:

One, it doesn't matter as much as you think it might; and

Two, I want all of it you'll let me have!

You, my darling stud, have unlimited access to any part of me you care to take!"

"I'll clear," Ben offered as they polished off the last bites.

"Leave 'em," Chrissy said, "and scoot your chair back."

"Uh-oh," Ben grinned.

Chrissy straddled Ben's lap and kissed him deeply. Her breasts pressed into his bare upper chest. His hands slid slowly down her bare back to grip her ass while their tongues probed each other. Ben felt his semi-hard cock begin to stiffen fully.

Chrissy slid to her knees and eased Ben's boxers down his legs, then off. She took his cock entirely into her mouth and sucked hard. Ben groaned with pleasure.

She lightly bit Ben's cock head and grinned up at him with it in her teeth, shaking it and grinning before letting go.

"How 'bout you take a walk with me, Ben? I know someone who'd like you to fuck her ass!"

"That's very naughty, Chrissy. In fact you've been awfully naughty the whole time I've been here. I'm going to need to make that ass turn bright red before I even think about fucking it."

Ben was smiling, but he wasn't teasing.

He reached down, pinched Chris's nipple and used it to pull her to her feet.

Chrissy's eyes showed surprise, and she remained quiet walking behind Ben down the hall. On the way, Ben retrieved his clothes from the night before and slid the belt out of his slacks.

"This isn't something I do, Ben," she said quietly, "but I'll try. I know how turned on Carol got."

"You call the limits. It'll sting, Chrissy. I'll stop if you tell me to. No need for safe words--just say stop, and it'll be over."

"OK. I don't know how I'll do, but I'm game," she agreed.

"Face down on the bed, hips off the end," Ben commanded.

"Wait--I'll be right back, promise," Chrissy said and quick-stepped to her and Jay's bedroom. When she returned, she handed Ben a tube of lube, then assumed the position.

"I'm going to spend about 5 minutes warming you up with my hand.. Nothing that will leave bruises, just enough to sting. Then I'm going to spank you hard--open hand--10 strokes. It'll hurt and you'll quiver. It might bruise you. If you can't stand it, tell me to stop When I'm done with those 10, you can ask me for the belt--you might want it, you might not. It'll raise a welt, a souvenir, but it'll be your call."

"Okay, Ben. Let's try."

Ben's "warm up" strokes nearly brought Chrissy to call him off! They stung, and his pace was relentless! After the first two minutes, though, she actually began to look forward to the strokes. She lost track of time, feeling her pussy clinch with each blow. She could feel the bedspread getting moist beneath her, and her thighs slick against each other.

She felt Ben pause, and was momentarily disappointed, thinking he was finished. She forgot about the hard blows until the first one landed. She let out an involuntary cry. 9 more blows landed, each one eliciting a cry, then tears, and she struggled to stay prone. She was, she realized, dripping wet, and aching for a cock - a cock in her mouth, in her cunt, in her ass - but she was as horny and eager for sex as she could remember. The blows stopped.

"Belt?" Ben asked.

Chrissy wanted to say, "Just fuck me, dammit," but she drew a breath, thought of her friend, and instead said:

"Yes, please."

She closed her eyes and gritted her teeth. Ben waited a long time. She heard the belt whistle through the air a fraction of a second before the blow landed.

The pain was electric! It surged through every fiber of her body.

Her breath caught--as though it was knocked completely out of her! Her nipples felt as though they were being pinched. She felt her clit stiffen and rub on the bedspread. Her legs tensed and raised her flaming ass into the air. A wide welt began to rise across both ass cheeks and the sting echoed back and forth through her gut. Her pussy began orgasmic contractions and she was finally able to scream--no words, just sound, loud and long.

As her scream subsided and her breathing calmed, Ben asked: "Another?"

This time Chrissy begged, "Just fuck me Ben. Fuck my ass--pound it hard. Oh, God, just fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me! Slide that dick in my ass and fuck me like a fucking maniac. Just fuck me---"

Ben was hard as steel and wasted no time lubing Chrissy's asshole. He slid in two fingers, then 3, fingering her roughly, then shoved in his dick.

As his lower abdomen smacked into her bright red ass, Chrissy screamed again and he recoiled, pulling his cock back slightly.

"NO--NO! It's OK, don't fucking stop! Fuck me, dammit! Pound me! It hurts really good!"

Within seconds, she had another orgasm, but kept going. Each time Ben's body pressed into her reddened flesh, a wave of pain regenerated. By the time Ben unloaded into her ass, she was completely spent, and laid on her side, knees drawn up, panting.

Looking down, Ben began to feel remorse at damage he'd inflicted.

"You're not gong to want to sit for a while, sweetie," Ben commented. "If you scored Carol's spankings on a 1-10 scale, that would have been a full-scale 10. I'm sorry."

"I'll probably live, right?" Chrissy grinned weakly.

"Have you got some sunburn lotion--like aloe and lidocaine?" Ben asked.

"Yeah, I'll get it," Chrissy began and rolled toward a sitting postion.

"FUCK!!" she screamed, and returned to her side.

"I'll get it--where do I look?" Ben offered.

"How bad is it?" Chrissy asked as Ben gently applied the lidocaine gel.

"Gorgeous flaming red! With a welt where the belt landed, Ben answered. "And how are you feeling about it by now?"

"I'm exhausted. I'm wondering what the fuck I've done. I'm feeling guilty that Jay wasn't part of this. I'm trying not to admit that getting my ass spanked and whipped was one of the most erotic things I've ever done. But fuck--it was, but now it just hurts," Chris sighed. "I'm sorting through being that submissive. Carol loved it, I know. How about you? How are you feeling now?"

"I've got some of that guilt going on. Hell, I just fucked my best friend's wife! How screwed up is that! It was the worst--the guilt I mean--right after I'd cum. Didn't seem to matter about Jay's permission," Ben agreed.

"Hey," he went on, "that note this morning. Talk about that comment '...time for the 3 of us' that he stuck in there."

"Nothing specific. We've talked about my having both of you studs at once. We've wondered if you might like to go with us to the group parties. Lots to talk through, huh?" Chrissy replied.

"No shit! Hope we can talk this comfortably when Jay's back. How's the lidocaine working?"

Chrissy rolled into a sitting position to test it.

"I can do that without screaming now, so I guess it's working," she laughed.

"Think you can run me back to the pub for my car?" Ben asked.

"Oof! Yeah, I can do that. I forgot Jay drove you here," Chrissy agreed.

They rode in near silence as Chrissy drove, each lost in their own thoughts. As they pulled up beside Ben's car, both started to speak at the same time. Chrissy motioned for Jay to continue.

"I've been marveling at last night, Chrissy. I've gotta admit that I enjoyed the sex as much as I ever did with Carol, and that's a lot. And it wasn't just the sex--what made it great was that I'm so connected to you and Jay. So thanks for pushing me into it. I'll work on the guilt," he offered."

"I know what you mean," Chrissy nodded, "it wasn't cheating but it felt like it. I guess I'm not all the way into swinging yet. But I've gotta tell you, I want more, if we can manage it, OK?"

"I'll bet we can. Thanks for the lift," Ben waved as he stepped out, then blurted, "--listen, Chrissy, I want you to fuck my ass next time--shit--can't believe I said that. Only if you want. Shit. Never mind. Forget I said that. Bye."

Ben ran for his car and jumped in, wishing desperately he'd kept his mouth closed.

At home, Ben busied himself with housekeeping and emails--both had been languishing. It wasn't enough to keep his mind off of Chris, but it helped.

With the house finally as clean and tidy as it had been in a year, Ben sank into the recliner with a beer. His thoughts turned fully to Chrissy and Jay now, and what might be ahead for the three of them. Seeing Jay hard? Ben wasn't so sure how he'd deal with that, but his dick started stiffening at the thought of Chrissy's red ass.

Maybe it was telepathy because Chrissy called:

"Hey. How ya' doing?"

"Head's still swimming, to be honest," Ben admitted.

"You ran off kind of sudden there at the end--I worried you might not want to see Jay or me anymore? Can we talk?"

"I'm having the same worry, you know, about asking you to, umm..."

"What--peg you?"

"Well, yeah--don't know what made me blurt that out. Sorry."

"Shit! Is that all?" Chrissy's voice was reassuring. "Listen, I've got more than one strap-on, if that tells you anything."

"So that doesn't gross you out?" Ben asked tentatively.

"Jesus, Ben! Really?!? You already know how much I like butt sex--and I told you Carol told me about you. Why would you think I'd be grossed out! I'm not--just to be clear, I'm pretty eager! Believe me, that's not an issue. Was that why you bolted? Anything else on your mind?"

"Whew--well I can't explain it when you put it that way, I guess. It's something I've never admitted before--some knotty guilt and embarrassment thing I guess, and that's just where my mind went. So thanks--you can't imagine how relieved I am," Ben gushed.

"OK, stud. Glad to know we're still good," Chrissy assured him. "And I'd invite you over again, but I'm out of lidocaine," she laughed.

"Sorry about..." Ben began.

"Hey," she interrupted, "none of that! I could have stopped you, so it's on me, and it's all good. I'll let you get on with your evening."

"Would you and Jay like to come over for dinner when he gets back? Nothing fancier than I can grill, but I'd enjoy picking up this conversation with him in the mix."

"Sounds good to me! I'll check with Jay when he calls in a bit. He should get in about 3 Sunday."

Ben and Chris said their goodbyes, both feeling upbeat and looking forward to whatever Sunday would bring.

Ben retired to the bedroom and lifted his toy box out of the closet. He sorted through the contents to choose tonight's helpers.

E-stim and pads--check.

Sounding kit

Wireless vibrating butt plug--check.

Assorted dildos--check

Lube--check.

Blinds closed tight--check.

External door cams active--check.

He looked briefly at the sounds and e-stim butt plug--not tonight.