Say "Pussy" Ben!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While the four arranged themselves on the bed, Ben spoke with Becca.

"Safe word?" he asked.

"No fucking Mas" seemed to work for Jamie, that'll do, but don't expect to hear me say it.

"More or less than she got?" Ben wanted to know.

"Double everything!" Becca insisted.

Ben started to work.

"She's going to need this, man," Dave said, handing Ben a 2" butt plug and some lube. "Slide it on in there."

Becca's butt resisted the plug initially. Ben kept up gentle pressure until it was finally in place, then began the "warm up."

Back on the bed, Pam was face down with Jay fucking her from behind, with Chrissy pumping her 8" up his ass. Jamie was on her back in front of Pam with Pam's face buried in her pussy.

Almost unnoticed, Roger was on his hands and knees with Lyle fucking his ass while he sucked Dave's cock! Ben glanced over, making eye contact with Lyle.

"Something new?" Ben asked quietly.

"Fuckin' A," Lyle nodded, "and hot!"

Roger moaned, looked up from Dave's cock and said: "Maybe even better than a dildo, man!"

Ben looked over to the bed as he landed harder and harder strokes on Becca's ass. Chrissy was pounding Jay's ass like a mad woman--so energetically that Jay didn't appear to be able to thrust into Pam. Maybe Chrissy's energy was giving Jay and Pam all the fucking they needed. Jamie's eyes were closed tightly and she was breathing hard.

Ben had lost track of how long he'd used his hand on Becca. She was breathing hard and squirming on the bench and her ass was red. He switched to the wooden paddle.

"Twenty with this one, Becca," he said threateningly. "Still think you won't "No Mas" me?"

"Lay on, McDuff," she snapped, and he did!

The sound of the board on Becca's ass turned all heads toward them, even Pam's.

Jamie quickly grabbed Pam's head and pulled it back into her pussy, cumming as Becca began to scream.

Lyle roared as he blew a load in Roger's ass and Roger began to choke as Dave pumped his mouth full.

Becca continued to scream with each blow.

Jay, watching Ben work on Becca, screamed as he came in Pam's soaked pussy,

"Twenty!" Ben said, landing a final blow on Becca's blazing ass. "Belt?"

"Yes. Please," Becca said weakly. "Two strokes."

Ben looked at Dave, then Chrissy and Ben. Then at Jamie. He felt his stomach knot. Becca's ass was dark purple, and the skin was broken in more than one spot.

"Becca? I can't give you the belt, sugar. You've already had more than you should."

"Pussy," Becca whispered.

"Do it," Dave urged, walking over and offering Ben the belt.

"No." Ben said quietly. "Already beyond my limits." He stooped to loosen the restraints.

"OK. No Mas," Becca finally agreed.

With the paddle silenced and everyone sated, the frenzied pace of activity quickly faded. Dave and Becca went upstairs to tend the damage, Roger tried to find a quiet spot by himself. Jay, Chrissy and Ben sat on the couch.

"Helluva a finale', huh?" Chrissy offered.

"I shouldn't have gone that far with the paddle," Ben began.

"Hold it, bud. She was demanding more. You made a good call, stopping when you did," Chrissy countered. "And you'll know where to set limits for YOUR comfort independently of anyone on the bench going forward, right?"

"Yeah, well right now that'll be about zero," Ben shook his head.

"Let go of that, pal," Jay advised. "And if zero is what you want down the road, then zero it should be. But part of that you liked, and all of it was what Becca wanted. And her ass will remind her of whether of not it was wise to want it."

"So how'd you like my dick?" Becca grinned, changing the subject.

"Well within my limits!" Ben laughed, his mood lifting. "That part of Becca's ass was all good, and I loved having you pumping me me, Chrissy--that was the high point of the evening! Damn! Was it ever!"

"Sounds like a good time to call it a night, then," Chrissy offered. "You horn dogs ready to take me home?"

The trio gathered clothes, bid goodnight to their playmates and headed up to find Becca and Dave.

They were in the master bedroom, Becca prostate on the bed and Dave putting away the antiseptic and lidocaine.

"I was fucked up to tell you to use the belt, Ben," Dave began, "you made a good call. I should have talked her down sooner. She's taken too much sometimes before when she's in the zone."

"I'll heal, Ben--I always do." Becca said. "Thanks for indulging my masochism."

"We're heading out," Chrissy said, "and thanks so much for inviting us. This was the best, most inventive, boundary-pushing, and completely satisfying night I've ever had in my life! Hope the sting eases up quickly."

After thanks and good-byes all around, they headed home.

"Whatcha thinkin', Ben?" Chrissy asked in the car.

"I'm thinking Carol might have enjoyed joining the three of us. I dreamed about her after our first adventures. She was urging me to have sex with a friend of hers. I think that was a message--she's still looking out for me.

"I'm so glad you made me say Pussy!"