Say "Pussy" Ben!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuckin 'a, man." That! Exactly that!" Ben shook his head.

"We'll be careful with this, we absolutely don't want to fuck up our friendship, but from where I am right now, that seems like the last thing that'll happen," Jay assured him.

"So are you two finally talking about sex?" Chrissy asked, coming back into the room.

"That we are, darlin'," Jay replied, "and Benny here is still a little worried in spite of our assurances."

"Can't really blame him, hon," Chrissy grinned, "this is some crazy shit we're into."

"Listen guys, I need a minute to get the potatoes started, then I'll be right back," Ben said. "Steaks are on the menu, but the potatoes need a head start, OK? And listen, feel free to strip off and fuck while I'm gone," he called over his shoulder with a grin.

It took less than 3 minutes to get the potatoes in the stove, but when he got back, Jay and Chrissy were stark naked in the living room.

"I know you told us to fuck, Ben, but we weren't sure if you meant we should fuck each other, or fuck you," Chrissy laughed.

Ben was speechless.

"Listen, I just got off at our place," Jay said, "so hon, why don't you give Ben a blow job. I'd love to watch, and then he and I will be at about the same place in terms of orgasms, OK?"

"How 'bout it, stud?" Chrissy grinned, walking to Ben and gently squeezing his crotch, "do you like how I suck dick?"

Ben was still speechless, and looked back and forth between his two naked friends. Jay, he noticed, was getting hard in spite of his earlier romp at home.

Chrissy kept her hand on Ben's crotch, and kissed him slowly.

"Well, just tell me to stop if I do anything you don't like, OK?" Chrissy whispered in his ear, then kneeled in front of Ben, unbuckling his belt.

"I'm sensing you like this OK," Chrissy smiled as Ben's stiff cock emerged. She bit the tip lightly and shook it in her teeth, still looking up at him, before sliding the length into her mouth.

Ben stole a look at Jay, now seated and slowly stroking his cock. Jay said nothing, but shot Ben a smile and a thumbs-up.

Ben gently held Chrissy's head in his hands and began pumping her mouth. Chrissy moaned softly. She pulled away briefly to suck on her fingers, then reached around and began probing Ben's asshole. Between her spit and the lube left over from the new plug, two fingers slipped in easily, then three, and Ben exploded!

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" he screamed and pumped Chrissy's mouth forcefully as he emptied himself into it. Chrissy squeezed his balls hard and stood up. Gripping the back of his neck, she kissed him full on and his load flowed between them. Surprised, Ben tried to back away, but Chrissy held him close as she continued the wet, cum-soaked kiss, and Ben began to realize he liked it!

"God DAMN that was hot!" Jay exclaimed. "Babe, you are the hottest, sexiest, most sensual woman in the fucking world! I could watch that for fucking ever! Ben--thanks for being part of that! You da man! Damn!"

Chrissy swallowed the portion of Ben's cum still in her mouth. She cradled his face in her hands and spoke:

"Swallow the rest yourself if you want, or let me have it all and I will, hmm?"

Ben swallowed and grinned.

"Always tried to do that after I jacked off--never wanted to after I popped."

"Figured so--happy to help," Chrissy grinned.

The rest of the evening flowed gently. Dinner and the 2nd bottle of wine came and went. Jay and Chrissy stayed nude, and Ben stripped off too after he'd tended the grill.

Aside from the occasional hugs and kisses Chrissy gave the guys, there wasn't any more sex that night.

Ben managed to confess his enjoyment of butt sex to Jay and brought out his new plug. Chrissy, of course, cheered him on, then loaded the control program in her phone and pushed the plug up Ben's ass! She gave him a few buzzes as the evening wore on, and ordered a similar gizmo for her pussy.

The evening ended with hugs all around, plans to take Ben to the next swinger gathering, and after Chrissy's urging a hug between naked Jay and naked Ben! To their surprise, it wasn't terrible.

Ben and Jay got to the next TNG gathering a few minutes ahead of the rest.

"We're on with the club Friday the 14th--week after next--and told them we'll have a guest. Pick you up about 8?" Jay asked.

"Sounds good, unless I chicken out," Ben agreed, "I don't want to miss out on you and Chrissy, but the idea of carrying on in front of strangers makes my dick shrink."

"Fair enough--always your call, pal," Jay responded, then nodded toward the door as Hank and Dave came in.

"Got any more pussy lined up Benny?" Hank teased as he joined the table.

"Oh, hell yeah!" Ben grinned, "She's 25, built like a brick shithouse, and can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch!"

"Got your router fixed, then?" Dave laughed.

"Fuckin' A, man, gigabit streaming!" Ben agreed, joining the laughter as the guys joined the table.

"Still trolling Platinum Singles?" Bud wanted to know.

"Nah, deleted my profile. Thought I'd audition as a Chippendale dancer though--see if that gets me any action," Ben continued the BS with a straight face.

"Well, let us know, huh? We all might want to give it a shot if you score," Bud laughed.

Conversation moved on to sports, politics, booze--all the usual topics--and a few updates on everyone's week. It was good to be with the guys again--it brought a comfortable normalcy to things.

As they broke up, Jay pulled Ben aside to invite him for another overnight.

"Chrissy and I are hoping you'd like to use our guest room again tonight. She enjoyed how, umm, polite you were last time--what do you say?"

""Love to," Ben smiled, "she's such a great hostess!"

"She may want us to combine forces, if you're game. Your call, of course," Jay winked as they headed for their cars.

Ben and Jay pulled into Jay's drive together and walked in through the garage entrance.

"Home, hon!" Jay called, "and Ben's with me. You decent?"

"I'll let you horndogs be the judge of that," Chrissy beamed, bouncing into the room in a sheer baby doll and g-string.

"Hi Ben!" Chrissy greeted him with a hug, a deep kiss and a firm squeeze to his balls. The intoxicating scent of White Shoulders again filled the air around her and Ben grabbed her ass with both hands, pulling her against his rapidly swelling dick.

"She's damned decent, Jay, at least from where I stand!" Ben grinned, disengaging and steering Chrissy toward her husband. "See what you think!"

Chrissy unbuckled Jay's belt, shucked his pants to the floor and kneeled to suck his dick.

"You're way overdressed, Ben," she said, looking over at him while still sucking Jay.

"My apologies," Ben laughed, dropping his pants, kicking off his shoes and moving in range of Chrissy's beckoning hand, fully erect now!

"Gotta agree, Ben, she's damned decent alright," Jay grinned, then moaned with pleasure as Chrissy throated him.

"Say honey," Jay began, "I know it's late, but would you be in the mood for sex by any chance? I'm kinda tired myself, but I think Ben is horny and maybe he could help."

Chrissy took Jay's dick out of her mouth, but continued to stroke it, and grabbed Ben's with her free hand.

"I could be in the mood, I guess," Chrissy deadpanned, then winked and gave Ben's dick a lick.

"Mmmm--pre cum!" Chrissy purred, "well, that always gets me going!"

She throated Ben eliciting a gasp of pleasure.

"Why don't we head back to the bedroom, fellas," Chrissy suggested.

As she led the way, Ben noticed a diagonal stripe of bruise across her ass and felt a twinge of guilt.

"Sorry I marked her, man," Ben offered to Jay, nodding toward his wife's ass.

"I call it my racing stripe!" Chrissy said proudly, "and I told you not to fret about it!"

"Like she said, dude," Jay affirmed.

"So here's what I want, guys," Chrissy announced. "This is my night for a DP. Jay--on your back and I'm gonna cowgirl you. Ben, my ass is lubed, but put some on your fingers and loosen me up while I ride Jay, hmm? Then grease that sweet cock of yours and slide it on up my hot hungry ass. Everybody good?"

"Your wish is our command, darlin'" Jay agreed and jumped on the bed, cock up!

Ben was slightly disoriented. He hadn't anticipated how fast things would develop, or that he'd be bumping balls with Jay--at least he figured they would.

Chrissy quickly mounted Jay's dick, sinking her pussy onto him with a deep sigh of pleasure. Ben was mesmerized. He'd never been up close and personal to another couple having sex. He just stared at Chrissy and Jay as they settled into a steady rhythm.

"Lube's on the night stand, sweetie," Chrissy encouraged.

Startled into action, Ben squirted some lube on his fingers and kneeled behind Chrissy. Two fingers slid in without resistance. As he pressed down, he could feel Jay's cock moving in her pussy. Interesting! And fucking hot!

"Fuck, man!" Jay exclaimed, "I can feel your fingers! Jesus, that's hot!"

Hearing Jay, Ben felt his cock pulse. He added a 3rd finger bringing encouragement from Chrissy.

"Oooo, that's it baby, stretch me--make me feel it!" Her tempo increased as she bounced on Jay's dick.

Ben lubed his dick and maneuvered behind Chrissy. As he pressed the tip of his dick in her asshole, Chrissy stopped moving.

"He's fucking my ass, babe, he's putting it in!" Chrissy leaned forward to kiss Jay deeply.

Ben pushed in past Chrissy's 2nd sphincter and she shuddered, then screamed: "YES!!!

The threesome quickly found a rhythm, much to their mutual delights!

"Can you feel each other's dicks?" Chrissy wanted to know.

"Oh, hell yeah," Jay called back quickly, "Ben?"

"Fuck yeah, man," Ben groaned, "kinda weirds me out, but goddam I'm loving it! And I'm about to nut!"

"Well if you do, don't you fucking dare pull out," Chris commanded, panting, "not till I get off too!"

"Arghhhhh! Fuck! Couldn't hold off!" Jay groaned. "Unnggg, unnggggg"

"Don't pull out--fuck me fuck me fuck me!" Chrissy screamed and began pounding her cunt on Jay like a mad woman.

"Fuck me, here I go too!" Ben moaned.

"Stay in, stay in stay in--fuck me fuck me pound my ass!" Chrissy demanded and then--

"Here I gooooooooooo!! Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck, oh goddammmmmmmmmmm, SHITSHITSHIT!!"

Chrissy fell forward on Jay, and Ben fell on top of them both.

There were no words for a few moments--just panting.

Finally Jay spoke,

"Honey, just to make sure I understood your reaction, did you enjoy that?" he teased.

"Hated it. Worst sex I've ever had," she teased back.

"WELL FUCK YES I LIKED IT!" she added after half a beat, wiggling and bouncing some more with both cocks still engaged. "You studs just rocked my world!"

"Well good--that was my sense too, but thanks for the confirmation," Ben laughed, "and now, dammit, I gotta pee."

Ben rolled off the bed and trotted down the hall. He did have to pee, but had a strong urge to wash his junk to clear the way for any more shenanigans that might occur.

"Babe, do we even need to go to the party anymore?" Chrissy asked in Ben's absence. "I can't imagine anything that'd top you two working on me. But maybe you need some strange pussy? Actually, I'm feeling just a twitch guilty that you haven't had any yet."

"I'm with you--it's gonna be damned hard to top tonight. And no--can't say I NEED any strange. Also can't say I'd turn it down, ya know?" Jay replied, "especially if you were pumping my ass with a strapon while I got it!"

"Yeah, that does sound like fun," Chrissy laughed, "and Ben might be up for something like that too."

"Something like what?" Ben chimed in as he returned.

"Something like me getting pegged while I fuck Chris!" Jay grinned, "that sound good to you too?"

Ben blushed deeply and wrestled with an urge to deny fanticizing about exactly that.

"I, uh," Ben began, "I, umm--"

"He knows Ben, sorry if that's something you didn't want out, but what the fuck, babe, it's not like we think it's weird--we love it!" Chrissy interrupted.

"Well, I haven't started thinking it's OK yet," Ben admitted, "getting pegged, I mean, but then I wouldn't have thought having a 3-way with you two was OK before tonight. And that's still rattling around in my conscience, but fuck was it ever fun!

"So, yeah--I want to get pegged," he went on. "And if it's while I'm fucking you Chris, well--I can't even conceive of how much I'd love it," Ben admitted.

"Maybe we can have a practice session next week," Chrissy suggested, teasing Ben's asshole with a finger.

"I'm guessing you do yourself with toys, right?" Jay queried, "So that hole's no virgin in need of stretching?"

"Yeah, I'm good," Ben admitted, still with some embarrassment in his voice.

"Why don't you and Chrissy spend tonight together and have some "polite" conversation on the subject, then?" Jay suggested.

"My thoughts exactly, babe!" Chrissy responded brightly, "Benny?"

Ben was speechless. He froze like a deer in headlights.

"No obligation--just opportunity," Chrissy assured Ben, "c'mon!"

Chris fished a package out of the nightstand, took Ben's hand and led him to the guest room.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do," Jay called merrily.

"You got a strapon in there?" Ben asked, nodding toward the package in Chrissy's hand.

"Um-hm, and some lube, but I'm going to set it down and not mention it again unless you ask me to get it out, OK?"

"Thanks," Ben sighed, "I'm still not quite there."

"Ready for bed, then? It is almost midnight," Chris suggested.

The night passed without more sex--just very pleasant naked spooning.

Ben awoke to an empty bed and sounds coming from the kitchen. He realized his clothes were still scattered--pants in the kitchen, shirt in the master bedroom. He showered, retrieved his shirt and walked bare-assed to the kitchen.

Chrissy saw him first and gave a wolf whistle.

"Good look, man!" Jay laughed, then added, "your pants are in the utility room--but don't feel obligated to put 'em on!"

"Scuse me," Ben smiled and made his way to his pants.

"If you two were still nude, I'd leave 'em off, but... " Ben offered.

"Yeah, I'm off to work, and Chrissy has book club pretty soon," Jay said, "or we'd be a lot more casual!"

They enjoyed a hurried breakfast and launched into their individual days.

The thought of Chrissy pegging him worked on Ben all week long. He treated himself to "selfies" nearly every day, texting Chrissy to randomly trigger his WiFi butt plug while he watched pegging videos and jacked off. He'd triggered hers each time he came. Chrissy was always an enthusiastic remote partner, and wanted reports after he popped.

The unabashedly raunchy texts with Chrissy and her remote play with his ass toy had him convinced that the next Thursday night would be his dream come true--getting pegged while she gave him a hand job!

On Wednesday, Chrissy dared him to wear the plug to the TNG the next night. He did, but nothing happened and Jay was absent. Texts went unanswered, and the TNG joined him in worrying about them.

Finally as they were about to leave, Ben got a call from Jay.

"Sorry, pal--we're in Vancouver," Jay explained. "Long story, and things are OK now, but Evie had some trauma and we jumped a plane to help out. Chrissy forgot her phone, and we were on the plane before I thought about calling you. Hi to the TNG if you're all still there."

"Shit, man! Anything we can do for you here?" Ben answered with concern.

"Nah, I think we're good. Should be back Sunday. I'll fill you in then, OK? Listen, I gotta go now, but wanted to let you know what was up," Jay assured him.

Ben relayed Jay's message to the group, prompting speculation about what Evie had gotten herself into this time. Their daughter seemed to have a knack for it, and this wasn't the first time Jay and Chrissy had to jet off to help her.

Ben drove home, both concerned about Chrissy and Jay, and disappointed his butt plug didn't go off--he'd been looking forward to that. But as he was turning onto his street, BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! It gave him a full intensity jolt! He heard the text alert on his phone.

In his garage, he read: "Just wanted to let you know I didn't forget--xoxo, Chris on Jay's phone."

Ben replied:

"Tnx-was moping over the absence. But guess I need to alert you when I'm driving. Might be ill-timed one of these days! Hope all resolves with Evie."

Finally, the date for Ben's intro to Jay and Chris's swinger group rolled around. His text alert chimed.

"Still coming with us?" Jay's text wanted to know, "we're in the drive."

Ben sent a thumbs up emoji, turned out the lights and headed out to meet them.

"Hey there stud," Chrissy greeted him, "butterflies?"

"You've got me pegged pretty well," Ben laughed, "I've been on the fence all afternoon."

"Us too," Jay added, "not on the fence, really, but keyed up and horny. There's been a different vibe to the gathering each time we've gone--we're eager to see what's in store for tonight."

"Pegged? Vibe?" Chrissy laughed, "are you two feeding me straight lines on purpose!?! This is too easy!"

Ben and Jay laughed.

"Actually, no double entendre--I really just meant you know me really well, Chrissy, but since you brought it up---" Ben left the implication hanging.

"I am well equipped, should the opportunity arise," Chrissy grinned, lifting a tote from the floor, "and whatcha got in your bag there Ben?"

"Couple of testicles," Ben teased.

"Other one!" Chrissy laughed back.

"Oh--this one?" Ben lifted a small cloth bag. "Just a fifth of Basil Hayden Rye, a box of rubbers and a bottle of lube. I just figured you'd rather know about my nuts!"

"Aren't you glad now I made you say pussy and cunt? Look how much fun this is," Chrissy laughed and reached through the seats to pat Ben's leg.

Sexy banter continued until they arrived at a nice two-story home a couple of neighborhoods distant from their own.

To their surprise, they were the first to arrive! Their hosts greeted Jay and Chris with hugs and chaste kisses, and welcomed Ben with a handshake. They took extra pains to welcome him, and assure him that nothing was required other than respect and confidentiality. Without sounding like they were reading from a rule book Dave and Becca went over etiquette--boundaries, consent, condoms, affirmation, independence--and a ban on phones and cameras.

Becca said they were expecting a smaller group tonight--two other couples and two other singles--a girl and a guy. Dave thanked Ben for the rye and took it to the bar.

"So 5 girls and 6 guys if I'm counting right," Jay asked Becca, "do we know them from before?"

"One of the couples you know--the young pair of school teachers. Jamie was the perky little thing that latched onto Jay your first time! They're bringing an extra guy. The other couple I don't think you've met, but you'll like them. They're late 50s and bringing her bestie from high school." Becca explained.

"I like the odds," Chrissy grinned.

It didn't take long for the other 6 guests to arrive. Ben was relieved he didn't know any of them. In his imagination, he kept running into people he knew from work, from church, from the neighborhood and felt like and a weight was lifted when it didn't happen!

The guests mingled, mixed drinks, and silently took each other's measure, imagining them naked and engaged in sexy action. Ben could feature enjoying any of the women--but kept worrying about being "ill-equipped."

After the drinks had begun to loosen nerves, Becca summoned them together to announce:

"We have finished the basement playroom! There's some kinky stuff downstairs and you're welcome to give it a try if you'd like. We'll go down for a tour, but we put in:

> A St. Andrew's cross, complete with wrist and ankle restraints