Scapegoat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He broke into a devilish smile. That smile made him so much more attractive!

The prospect of clothing, even the probable revealing fashions this lad would purchase, elated Eloise. She happily listed her sizes as well as her favorite colors as a helpful hint.

"Terrific! "Why don't you grab one of my T-shirts from the top right-hand dresser drawer in my, or rather our bedroom, and make us some dinner? There are steaks in the fridge and taters in the cabinet. I think I have some vegetables out there as well."

Eloise rose to her feet and padded towards the bedroom. He swatted her playfully on the buttocks as she strode by.

Eloise was surprised to find the shirts neatly folded. She selected a black one on the rationale that it was harder to see through. After a stop in the bathroom, she was in the kitchen and in her element. The young master was peering at his laptop.

"This is delicious, Ellie. I love the fact that you can cook."

"It's hard to mess up steak, boss."

"Even so."

He poured out wine for them both. It was an expensive French vintage.

"How old were you when you lost your virginity, Ellie?"

The older woman almost choked on her food.

"Twenty," she responded in a barely audible voice.

"And your husband, Bob, right? He popped your cherry?"

"Boss, sir... this sort of talk is embarrassing."

"I need to know this information, Ellie. A good master understands his slave's psychology. How many lovers have you had?"

Eloise squirmed, flushed, and uttered softly, "Just Bob," a pained moment later, "and you."

"Really?" The young man beamed. His new slave was virtually blemish free. He could train her to be exactly what he had always desired. Provided he was careful and went at a gentle pace.

"You are like every answered prayer, Ellie!"

The older woman wondered if the god who had answered this boy's prayers was the same one, she had worshiped her entire life. It really was something to contemplate. The implications were...

Lost in thought, she did not notice that the lad had added something to her glass of wine.

"I'll clean up after dinner, Ellie."

He took up a book from a cabinet Eloise could not reach.

"Why don't you take your wine and this slave handbook, get comfortable in the living room and read up on what is expected of a new female slave? Don't worry. There won't be a quiz or anything."

Grateful for the break, she settled into the comfy armchair and opened the lavishly illustrated tome. She began with chapter one; the way to Chipper, "Congratulations! You've Just Become a Slave!"

Her master hummed while he cleaned the kitchen. Today's dishes were added to ones in the dishwasher from earlier in the week. He pushed the button and smiled slyly to himself. He swept the floor and mopped the counters.

Eloise read on. She thought she was paying attention, but the text blurred her eyelids became heavy and the book slid out of her grasp. Her head fell to her chest and her breathing turned deep and regular.

The young man waited a respectable amount of time before he picked Eloise up in his arms and toted her to the bedroom. The T-shirt was immediately dispensed with.

"Sorry, Ellie," he told the slumbering woman, "There are some things I want to try without having you freak out or freeze up."

He tied her spreadeagled to the bed frame. He took lots of pictures including extreme closeups of her spread kitty. He untied her, flipped her over, and retied her to the bed butt facing upwards. More adoring photographs were taken. Untied and on her back once more, he tried out her sensory belt for size. Two pulsing dildoes, one in her ass, the other in her pussy. Now he knew which loop to properly fasten the belt and he got a sense of what it would look like on her. It would hide easily under clothes. He tested out its companion remote. The buzz was not even audible. Eloise's hips began gyrating and her breath came heavier.

"Damn!" said the young man as he watched the unconscious woman orgasm. Finding her was even more amazing than his Final Four parlay! The final thing the young master did was t position Eloise for anal sex. Slowly, deliberately, delightedly, he entered her. The feeling was marvelous. Deep inside her anus, he buried his seed. Afterward, he cleaned up the room, putting it back in apple-pie order. He slid Eloise between the sheets, and returned to his office where he uploaded more pictures to his slave page. He read the comments on the earlier posted photos and the direct messages. Ellie was an unquestioned hit! Hours later, he made his way to bed and snuggled against the still insensate woman. Life was very good indeed!