All Comments on 'Scar's in Charge Ch. 02'

by believeintheland

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
pk2curiouspk2curiousover 4 years ago

Well you obviously can write . And want to write . After that tiny tease . I hope you are going to write a story . Oh , and watch your editing . " She chuckled to himself " .

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
The Obvious.

As we see Scar is damn powerful to be able to change Tommy instantaneously and give him anything he or Scar wants,so if Tommy asked Scar to make him super rich would she,and while we're at it but could Scar and Tommy actually fall in love even tho Scar is a genie.I really hope they do even tho Scar would most definitely have to be the agressor and have her way,but I think Tommy could handle that to make her happy.

Oh and unsure but could Scar ever get pregnant and have babies or not since she is a genie,I would love to see her and Tommy become parents to half genie/half human children.But that may throw a crimp into the story too early,best to wait for that in later chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love this story

Can't wait to see how this all continues

flynndriderflynndriderover 4 years ago

Is this going to be a one on one deal or is his just the first of many?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please continue this story so far its awesome

Loving the story so far please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please

Oh god please don't let this fall into the unended hole of so many other genie stories. Please finish it. I'm acctually starting to wonder if writing genie stories is a curse!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous