Scenes from a Marriage Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mistress, think about flogging me." Lick.

"Think about the sound of the flogger whipping through the air." Lick, suck.

"The sound it made hitting my flesh." A caress with my tongue.

"The warmth and redness of my skin." Firm pressure on her clit.

"The way I jumped and cried out in pain." A quick lick from her inner lips up to her clit.

"How much it hurt me when you tugged on my nipple clamps." A slightly longer lick around her clit.

"Me taunting you and making you hit me harder."

At this point, I could feel her getting more aroused. She was gasping, rocking her hips, and getting even wetter. I inserted two fingers inside of her to massage her g-spot as I continued licking her pussy.

She finally came in a particularly long and intense orgasm. I gladly kept up the pressure on her clit and her g-spot as she bucked her hips and cried out repeatedly.

When she finally came down from her peak, I crawled up next to her, and we snuggled a bit.

As we recovered, we talked more about her effort to accept her sadism and my effort to accept my masochism.

She said, "I don't ever want to do something to you that you don't enjoy just because it makes me happy."

I tried to explain. "That statement doesn't really make sense to me, Mistress. The whole point to me is that I am accepting something that I find physically unpleasant just to make you happy. If you didn't do those things to me, we wouldn't be able to do anything." I paused to make sure she understood what I was saying, and she slowly nodded at me. "I do understand what you're saying, and I know that you don't want to hurt me in ways that I don't want to be hurt - in fact, that's the biggest reason why I trust you to hurt me in the ways that I do want! But this is why I keep saying that you don't need to be uncomfortable with your sadism. We both know that if I really didn't want something, you would never do it just for your own enjoyment. That's not D/s; that's abuse. And that's not you. The reason this works is that it's a two-way feedback loop: I get turned on by you hurting me in ways that turn you on, and you get turned on by hurting me in ways that turn me on. If either one of us wasn't enjoying it, the feedback loop would be broken, and everything would stop pretty damn quickly.

"But I understand your concern, and I do promise you that I will always be honest with you and tell you if something is too much for me. I do have my safe-words, and I will use them if I need to."

We also talked about the fact that she enjoys when I'm in pain, not just at the moment when she's inflicting it, but also if it lasts into the next day. As we discussed that, she took several opportunities to again scratch my overheated skin, making me squirm. But I just stayed still and let her do it, trying my best to demonstrate to her that I was truly willing to take whatever pain she dished out, as long as it was something that pleased her.

I also tried to show her how much I love that she feels comfortable using me like that. I told her that just as much as I had to be vulnerable to expose my desire to submit to her, she also needed to be vulnerable to expose her sadism to me. After all, sadism is something that can be truly misunderstood; it wouldn't take too much for someone to jump to the incorrect conclusion that a sadist is truly an abuser or a psychopath. I said that I cherish the fact that she's willing to show me that part of herself and to fully share herself with me.

We also talked briefly about the fact that she wasn't letting me out of my cage, and the fact that she does enjoy denying me.

We snuggled for a while as she held me in her arms. Eventually, we got up and cleaned everything up. Then we came back to bed and went to sleep, curled in each other's arms.

12