School Daze Forever Ch. 04

Story Info
Jenny's first day is full of fun and surprises.
20.3k words
4.26
6.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Special thanks to kenjisato, a generous volunteer in Literotica.com's Volunteer Editors program, for editing this piece. All remaining errors and questionable stylistic choices are the sole responsibility of the author.

******

My name's Jenny and I'm twenty. I like the little rhyme; it makes me smile. I think I have a birthday coming up soon, but I'll have to check with the Mistresses.

Life doesn't always follow the script exactly. After Lily and I said our goodbyes to our very first Mistresses, the two of them got fully dressed again, and then... well, then they waited around for ten whole minutes for our dorm Mistress to arrive. See what I mean? We'd had such a bittersweet, emotional farewell, and then we spent ten minutes freshening up again, puttering around the room, and learning a few little tidbits about the college's massive intranet.

It was a very weird vibe all around -- one that was impossible for me to describe back then. I just didn't know enough. How would I do it now? "You can know that all the world's a stage, but it's still a shock when you get told to take five." We like to live inside the stories we tell ourselves. It's uncomfortable when they pause, or even fray.

The door opened without a knock. Our fully-clothed Mistresses nudged us back towards the center of the room, just a few steps in front of the foot of our massive bed. We were both still naked.

The woman who walked in was gorgeous, of course, but in a most unusual way. She was very tall and well-built, but her pale, freckled face was the picture of youth. Her bright green eyes sparkled with friendly energy, and her luscious red lips were already smiling. Her dark-red hair was done up in a stylish faux-bedhead, adding to her pixie vibe. She was just the tallest, strongest, and most well-endowed pixie one would ever meet. Her breasts, covered by a demi bra that I could easily make out underneath her white babydoll, must have been as large as Mistress Jane's. They just looked smaller thanks to her much bigger frame. Below that, she wore lavender shorts that left most of her thick, sculpted legs exposed. Her large feet were covered by white athletic socks and the same clever slip-on shoes that I'd worn all morning, right up until we'd gotten into our room.

"Hey there, girls!" she said cheerfully. Her voice was high and bright, but not childish. I could hear the power and confidence in it. "My name's Connie, and I'm one of your four dorm Mistresses this year. My roommate, Keya, and I will be doing most of the feedings and check-ins on this side of the building, but you'll be meeting our evil twins soon, too."

"Hello, Mistress Connie," Lily and I both said. We stayed standing, unsure of what to do next.

Mistress Connie's eyes flashed awareness. She glanced to Mistresses Vivienne and Jane, and they all shared a silent conversation with each other. Mistress Vivienne leaned down and quickly pecked my cheek one last time. She walked over to Mistress Connie; the two of them came together as familiar lovers and kissed tenderly on the lips, turning enough so that I could see all the action. The blue lights ensured I didn't get all worked up again; instead, I focused on the obvious symbolism. Mistress Vivienne was letting me know that she trusted Mistress Connie. I would've trusted her anyway, but it was a nice parting gesture.

Mistress Jane did the same afterwards, and then the two of them walked out of our room and our lives. I had no idea if I'd ever see either of them again. As awkward as it is to admit, I felt a small sense of relief. The story was back on track. Exit, Mistresses Vivienne and Jane. Enter, Mistress Connie.

Our dorm Mistress walked over to the pair of us. "Okay, cuties," she said. "Let's sit on the bed for a few minutes."

"Yes, Mistress," we both replied, and we followed her lead. Instead of sitting on the foot of the bed with her feet on the floor, she crawled onto the mattress and got herself set up cross-legged. We formed a loose triangle like that. It was like we were at a slumber party, even though the vibe was wrong.

"You girls are a little bummed, huh?" she asked sympathetically.

I nodded. "Yes, Mistress. It's okay, though. I love Lily, and I love being a college girl. I know you'll take good care of us."

Lily's hand found mine and squeezed. My sadness was fading, moment by moment, and she was definitely helping. I hoped I was helping her in the same way.

"I love you, too, Jenny," she said, and that helped a whole lot.

Mistress Connie took in the two of us, and I could see how happy she was that we were getting along and getting through the separation blues. Then she got serious, offering a somber nod. To my surprise, she was actually able to sell it, even with her youthful looks. "Saying goodbye is a big part of being a grownup. One of the things we try to teach our girls is that it's best to focus on the friends and lovers right in front of you, and to love and be loved by them with your whole heart. I know it sounds treacly, but if you keep loving that way, you'll find you have much more room in your heart for even more friends and lovers... and you'll never really forget anyone unless the college needs you to."

I nodded. "That makes sense, Mistress. Thank you."

Lily squeezed my hand again. Somehow I knew that she wasn't quite as convinced, and I immediately turned my head. Just as I'd suspected, worry and disappointment marred her cute face.

"But... what about being special, Mistress?" she asked, looking into my eyes. The electric connection between us was still there, though its sexual component was temporarily suppressed. It transmitted her concern directly into me. I felt it with her, and wanted to do anything I could to free her from its burden.

Mistress Connie reached out and placed one soft, strong hand on her naked leg, and the other on mine. "Of course that's allowed, Lily," she said. "We wouldn't have it any other way. In fact, it's fairly common for year twos to spend their free time together in bigger groups. New connections don't have to push out older ones."

I saw Lily's gears turning. "That does sound nice, Mistress," she said meekly.

"Sisters never stop being sisters," Mistress Connie said, "and if you think about it, we're luckier than most regular families. The college is like some stubborn old matriarch who makes sure this family hangs together through thick and thin -- and, not to be too gauche, but the old bird puts her money where her mouth is, and she's got a lot of it."

"I'm not sure I understand, Mistress," Lily replied, still mostly looking at me, "but I'll try to focus on the here and now."

Mistress Connie squeezed my leg. "That's the spirit, Lily. It's important for you to know, though, that there are always people you can talk to about this stuff. We have doctors, nurses, and counselors on staff, and of course there's your dorm Mistresses. Surely you've noticed by now that I'm a bit of a different breed from Jane and Vivienne." She gave us another big, friendly smile, flashing perfect teeth with pronounced canines. It was remarkable how every little detail of her face emphasized youthfulness.

"But you'll still discipline us, right, Mistress?" I asked.

She bit her lip, and her eyelids lowered a little. "Of course, Jenny," she said. "Like I said, most days either Keya or I will be responsible for your feedings, and that includes your daily spankings and bum checks. As I recall, you two cuties are on the morning schedule this semester, and then it switches to nighttime next semester. That means tomorrow morning the two of you will be much more properly introduced to one of us."

"That sounds very nice, Mistress," I replied. "Thank you."

"Lily?" Mistress Connie asked. "Is there anything else you wanted to ask me? I know we only just met, but I'm here for you."

It was hard for me to read Lily's face; her eyes were always either smiling or crying. When she was somewhere in between happy and sad, I was still at a loss. We, too, had only just met. I found myself checking unusual places -- her jawline, her chin, her lips, or her forehead -- to see if I could suss out her truth.

Lily finally shifted her gaze more towards Mistress Connie. She pursed her lips, then shook her head. "I think I'm okay, Mistress," she said. "I do love being here, and everyone I've met. I think... I think maybe I just love too much?"

Mistress Connie gasped playfully, feigning shock. "Oh no!" she exclaimed. Then she looked over at me. "The only treatment for that is getting more love back. Jenny, I think somebody needs a love sandwich."

Before Lily could react, Mistress Connie and I blitzed her, pushing her down on her side on the bed, unfurling her legs, and surrounding her with our bodies. I wrapped my arms around her and pressed up against her naked back with my perky titties, and Mistress Connie practically suffocated her with her giant boobs. Lily's snow-white, naked frame looked tiny against our new Amazon-pixie Mistress. Even I felt a little small looking at the two of them, but most of my focus was on my precious and beautiful roommate.

The blue light didn't negate the physical aspect of love; it only suppressed the sexual one, keeping it tucked away in its hiding places. I reveled in our closeness and shared warmth. Likewise, the uncanny softness of her skin made me happy, like the world's comfiest blanket or clothing would have.

I could feel the surprised tension in her body melt away as she surrendered to the experience. I found her ear and whispered simple truths. "I love you so much, Lily. You're so beautiful. We get to live together for a whole school year. We're going to be sisters, best friends, and girlfriends, all rolled up into one. I love you, I love you, I love you."

I started kissing her all over; Mistress Connie stroked her long, dark hair and even rocked a little bit -- as best as she could, given the horizontal sandwich we'd made on the bed.

"I love you, too," she whispered to Lily. "I love you both. You're my girls this year -- my beautiful little girls."

Our eyes met across our love-sandwich filling. I saw a hint of vulnerability in hers. She hadn't been fibbing about being a different kind of Mistress.

"Call me Mommy?" she asked, more than commanded. "I don't know why I like it so much, but I do." She smiled again. "Besides, you two will be getting an awful lot of milk straight from these." She squirmed around on the bed, making her large breasts jiggle right in Lily's face. I smiled, and I felt my roommate giggle.

"Yes, Mommy," I said. It felt good to say; it also felt good to see how happy it made Mommy.

Lily's echo was quite muffled. Mommy finally loosened her grip on my roommate's head and let her come up for a little fresh air. She planted a big kiss on the much smaller girl's forehead, and gave her her full attention.

"Better?" she asked.

Lily nodded. "Better, Mommy. Thank you. Thank you, too, Jenny."

"Anything for you, Lily," I said. "I love you."

"Well, I sure could do this all day," Mommy said cheerfully, "but you girls still have a lot to do! First, let's finish up in here; you're going to give me as much of the room tour as you got from Jane and Vivienne, and then I'll fill in a few more details if I need to. Then it's time to get dressed and get you two to lunch. After that, you'll be getting an extended campus tour from a year-three volunteer. Believe it or not, it won't even cover half the place. Heck, there will be places you won't even see this semester!"

The three of us unsmooshed, and Mommy sat back up on the bed. Lily and I held a quick congress on where to start. While we were doing that, though, a smart question occurred to me. "But what do we call the other dorm Mistresses, Mommy?" I asked Mommy.

"Excellent question, Jenny," Mommy replied. "Tell you what: you can call me 'Mommy C' when you need to to clear up any confusion -- and of course you can always refer to me by name when talking to other people. My little quirks certainly aren't more important than college business. It's just something that makes me happy. As for the others, I'll let them tell you when you meet them."

"Okay, Mommy," I replied. "Thank you."

After we were done showing Mommy what we'd already learned about the main room, she finished up our electronics and intranet lesson, then moved on to very important nuts and bolts: safety and emergency procedures. Our room had its own medical call box and fire extinguisher. Mommy C brought up the dorm's evacuation plan on the big TV.

"Ordinarily," she said, "the purple lights come on, and evacuation will be handled more-or-less automatically, but if systems start failing, we always make sure our girls know how to manage tech-free. If there's ever a medical emergency, at least one dorm Mistress will be there in a hurry, and the college's dedicated medical staff won't be far behind."

"Mommy?" Lily asked. "Why are there laundry rooms if there are also laundry chutes?"

"Wow, smart questions today," Mommy C replied cheerfully. "Practice and emergencies, cutie-pie. Most first-years don't need to worry about the practice part, but no girl should be without laundry services if something happens to an outfit or accessory during the day."

Lily nodded happily. "That makes sense, Mommy. Thank you so much."

"Anything else, girls?" she asked. We both thought for a moment, then shook our heads. Mommy clapped her hands together loudly and her face brightened, signaling the end of the serious stuff. "Okay! Closet time!"

The three of us headed into our giant closet, and there, Mommy C encouraged us to explore a little. The racks of shoes told a quick story even before we opened any of the drawers or hutches; everything from sandals to snow boots were on display, often in multiple styles and colors. Functional footwear was grouped together, but there was plenty of fun stuff, too. I gasped in surprise when I saw the section dedicated to animal paws and hooves. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed that Lily was immediately drawn to whatever footwear would leave the least amount of feet to the imagination.

"Your schedules might give you some fashion clues," Mommy C said, "though you'll often find special outfits waiting for you at your various destinations. That means there's some wiggle room, too -- especially when you're in General Studies."

"Wow," I said. "It's like the college knows everything."

Mommy C flashed me a smile. "Oh, it's very much like that, Jenny. Lots of year twos start learning all about what it takes to keep the college running smoothly, too -- a little peek behind the curtain, if you will. You know, some of our girls get jobs right here after they graduate. They become a part of our sexy, stealthy support staff. I have to say, it's an underrated job. Live and work on campus -- or get a little place in town -- hook up with visiting Masters or Mistresses if they put in a request... it's almost like being a college girl forever. Heck, you're even allowed to date second-years and above."

My ears perked up at the revelation. Everything I'd learned and experienced about the college so far made it seem like a paradise. I knew that Mistresses remained associated with it after they finished their advanced degrees, but it hadn't occurred to me that there were other ways to stay so intimately involved.

"Today," Mommy continued, "I'm thinking a light and breezy schoolgirl ensemble. Can you tell me why?"

"Because we're going to be meeting a lot more new college girls, Mommy," Lily said.

"Very good, Lily!" Mommy C replied. "Yes, for the next week at least, I'd definitely recommend short skirts and no panties if you can get away with it, or a short dress. Now, I absolutely love a schoolgirl in ultra-high socks, but the weather's still pretty warm, so I'll leave it up to you two. Wear the comfy shoes, though. You're going to be doing a lot of walking. Great for the butts."

Very predictably, she reached out and grabbed our naked asses. She gave mine a powerful squeeze, and I assumed Lily got the same treatment. "Oof," she said. "Already so good. I love a nice, high, tight butt, and two is better than one!"

With a final round of grins and giggles, the two of us went on our short scavenger hunt for our schoolgirl outfits. As it turned out, we had a ton of options. Once I was done getting dressed, I was delighted to discover that Lily had made almost all the same choices. Both of us had picked out sexy white babydolls that exposed more than a little midriff, and did nothing to hide the little bulges from our nipples. They sported some decorations near the top that made them look more like classic shirts -- a few buttons, the hint of a proper shirt collar, that sort of thing. We also both chose short socks with black slip-ons. The big difference was between our ultra-low-cut micro skirts, and even then, it was just the pattern. I'd opted for a classic, bright-red plaid, and Lily had decided to accentuate her long, black hair with a matching skirt with a white-line trim. Even though she didn't have any Asian features, she made for quite the classic Japanese schoolgirl.

We did a few little poses for each other, and for Mommy. All three of us were in agreement; we looked great.

"Mommy?" Lily asked.

"Yes, darling?" Mommy replied.

"Do you think I should change my plug? I love my pink one, but it doesn't quite match my outfit, does it?"

Mommy smiled. "Of course, sweetheart! For today, you can choose any size, shape, and color you want. That reminds me: plugs are optional during free time. If you're required to wear one for any reason, never fear; the college will let you know. Jenny?"

I gave it a moment's thought. "I'd really like my plug to match Lily's, Mommy. Whichever one she chooses, can I have the same one?"

For the first time since our former Mistresses had said their goodbyes, I could tell that Lily was happy, not sad. Her crystal blue eyes were most definitely smiling.

"Of course, Jenny," Mommy C said. "Lily? I think that means the ball gag is in your cunt."

We were learning that Mommy C had kind of a goofy sense of humor. She didn't seem offended that neither of us laughed.

It didn't take long for Lily to decide. I moved close to Mommy and nuzzled against her tall body in the meantime. She ran her fingers through my pretty blonde hair a few times, and I sighed happily. She was really good at it, just like Mistress Vivienne had been.

"Ponytail for today, sweetie," Mommy suggested. "Here, I'll do it."

I surrendered to her gentle hands, and soon had a ponytail, just like Lily did. Mine was blonde, shorter, and wavier, but it still made us match a little more, and I liked that.

Lily showed us her pick: a cute little silver number, much shorter than what we were wearing. Its heart-shaped base was mostly faceted black gemstone, rimmed by shiny metal that was engraved with the magic words. As she rotated it in her hands, I caught sight of embossed, cursive words looping around its body in a spiral, too. I just knew they were that same special phrase that I found so reassuring and delightful.

"Mmmm, very stylish!" Mommy said. "A little extra weight, but that'll just help strengthen all those fun muscles down there."

I went and retrieved my matching plug from my drawer.

"So," Mommy said, "Am I changing them for you, or would you girls like to do each other?"

The two of us agreed in an instant. "We'd like to do each other, Mommy," Lily said.

"Excellent choice," she said. "I'll have lots of fun watching. We do have to hurry a little, though, girls. We want you to have a good sit-down lunch. You wouldn't want to be late... for either of them."

I didn't know what that meant, but the tone of Mommy's voice was very encouraging.

We fetched some lube from the closet and went back out to the bed. Mommy was nice enough to get us a damp cloth from the bathroom.